Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,182 members, 7,957,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

Trapped By Passion - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trapped By Passion (12969 Views)

Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body / I'm Not Into Adult Movie For Money, Rather For Passion — Nigerian Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trapped By Passion by Awesome05: 2:59pm On May 11, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Trapped By Passion by Ultimas: 12:19pm On May 15, 2022
Tam only nodded. They soon started another conversation. In her mind, she was thinking of many things. How would she get her clothes and her things out from Bashy’s place? She had not imagined a situation like this coming up. Well, surely, Bashy would arrange for how that would be done.

After the meal, Tam took her back to his house where he had a quickie. It was about four o’clock that Suzanne left him. She decided to call Simbi.

“Hello, Simbi. Where’re you?”

“I’m in Lekki,” she replied.

“See, Bashy just called me now that his brother-in-law is in the house and I cannot come around to the house for now. I’m thinking of going back to our room.”

“No problem. Go ahead.”

“The trouble now is my own key to the house is in the bag in Bashy’s apartment. How do I enter the place?”

There was a pause as Simbi appeared to think over it. “Okay, let me discuss it here. I’ll get back to you.”

“Alright.”

Suzanne waited for her call. About five minutes later, Simbi called. “Okay. Can you come over to this place? There can be something for you here.”

Suzanne immediately felt excited. “Why not? Just send the house address to me or tell me how to get there.”

Simbi giggled across the line. “Okay, I trust you.”

Within some minutes, the address came by sms text message. Suzanne flagged down a cab to take her to the guesthouse in Lekki. She would surely be there. The drive to the place was smooth. She tried to chat with Bashy on WhatsApp, but he was not replying.

“Which kind go-slow be this on a Saturday morning?” the driver complained at a time. Suzanne ignored him and continued pinging on her phone.

The guesthouse was a fanciful one. Suzanne called Simbi to let her know that she was within the premises.

“Stay right there at the reception,” Simbi replied. “I’m coming.”

A couple of minutes later, Simbi came to meet her at the reception. She took Suzanne’s hand and together, they went towards the guy’s room.

“His name is Philip and he is ready to take the two of us,” Simbi twitted. She went on to tell her how much Phillip had paid her and the least amount of money Suzanne should collect from him. Suzanne nodded in excitement.

Phillip was in shorts as they entered the room.

Trapped: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/trapped-by-passion/46515
Re: Trapped By Passion by FairCritic(m): 6:19am On May 16, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Trapped By Passion by Awesome05: 10:22am On May 17, 2022
Nice.
Re: Trapped By Passion by Saturn101: 9:36am On May 20, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Trapped By Passion by Awesome05: 11:18pm On May 20, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Trapped By Passion by Ultimas: 9:09am On May 21, 2022
“His name is Philip and he is ready to take the two of us,” Simbi twitted. She went on to tell her how much Phillip had paid her and the least amount of money Suzanne should collect from him. Suzanne nodded in excitement.

Phillip was in shorts as they entered the room. “Hey, am I not so lucky today to be having two beautiful, hot ladies to myself?” he asked rhetorically.

Simbi did the introduction.

“You are as beautiful and bewitching as your friend,” he told Suzanne.

Suzanne smiled and studied him. He could not be more than twenty-five and was probably into internet fraud, but who cared?

Suzanne joined in the drinks they were having before she came.

Later, Phillip ordered sumptuous meal. They ate to their satisfaction. Much later, it was time for the erotic thing. Phillip started by kissing Simbi. She pulled her T-shirt above her head and threw it on the sofa. He must have started to get excited because he started to pull his clothes off too. Soon, he was standing naked in front of Simbi while she was still trying to get her jeans off.

Not to be left behind in the action, Suzanne sat down on the bed, pulled her jeans trousers out of the legs and kicked them to the side. She was still wearing a black pair of skin tight shorts and black bra when Phillip stepped up to her. His rock-hard cock hovered in front of her face.

Suzanne saw Simbi step to the side so she could see his cock sticking up in front of her.

Simbi did not smile. She just looked nervous, even a little uncomfortable. Alright, it was their first party, but she did not have to be nervous. Simbi nodded at Suzanne so Suzanne put her hands around Phillip’s back and clamped the palms of her hands against his arse and pulled him towards her. She massaged the tip of his dick with her tongue, wetting it with spit. He pushed his hands through her hair and caressed her face as She sucked on his hard cock and wanked the bass with her hand. She took the entire length into her mouth and felt the tip touch the back of her throat. A couple of drips of pre-cum leaked out onto her tongue.

“Your cock taste so good,” Suzanne said looking up into his eyes. She stuck his hard-on back in her mouth and carried on sucking and waking his shaft.

Suzanne would only been sucking on his dick for about a minute, but he was panting so much she thought he would shoot his load down the back of her throat any second.

“I want to Bleep you so much,” he groaned.

Trapped: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/trapped-by-passion/46515
Re: Trapped By Passion by BigBasher: 8:08am On May 22, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Trapped By Passion by Saturn101: 7:45pm On May 23, 2022
Nice work.
Re: Trapped By Passion by Zamar: 12:09pm On May 24, 2022
Cool.
Re: Trapped By Passion by BigBasher: 7:28am On May 26, 2022
Go on.
Re: Trapped By Passion by Zamar: 8:57am On May 27, 2022
Go on.
Re: Trapped By Passion by Ultimas: 8:36pm On May 27, 2022
Suzanne would only been sucking on his dick for about a minute, but he was panting so much she thought he would shoot his load down the back of her throat any second.

“I want to Bleep you so much,” he groaned.

Suzanne let his cock drop out of her mouth and reached round to unclip her bra. She removed it and lent back on the bed. He dropped to his knees in front of her and rubbed his hands up her thighs to her shorts and slowly peeled them off exposing her dripping wet pussy. He started to rub her clit hard with his thumb bringing her to the edge of orgasm.

Simbi was still a bit inactive as if unsure of what to do. She was very quiet and Suzanne wondered if she - Simbi - was starting to regret asking her to be there. It was as if Suzanne was stealing the whole show.

Phillip turned to her and said, “Can I start with your friend?”

His voice sounded more like someone begging than asking a question. But it was an unnecessary question as he had already started with Suzanne.

Simbi nodded again before speaking. “Yes. I don’t mind. I actually want to see you doing it.”

Phillip grinned and grabbed Suzanne’s hips and pulled her bum off the edge of the bed causing her back to arch. He moved closer to the bed and placed the tip of his cock against her pussy lips.

“I want it to look like you are begging for it,” Simbi told her.

Suzanne smiled at her and turned back to Phillip. He and just started to massage her clit with tip of his cock. She was so desperate to have him inside her. In compliance with what Simbi said, Suzanne turned to Phillip and urged him to take her.

“I’m in need. Just treat her like a desperate person in need. Please take me,” Suzanne told him.

It delighted him to hear that. He rammed his cock so hard into her that she screamed and moaned with each thrust. At the same time, he teased on her hard nipples.

Now, she could see delight on Simbi’s face too. “Yes. Bleep that dirty babe,” Simbi mumbled.

Suzanne turned towards her. Simbi’s hand was inside her panties and she was rubbing her pussy hard with her fingers.

It did not take a long time. “I’m going to cum,” Phillip groaned.

“Cum in my pussy,” Suzanne moaned, looking him straight in the eye.

Trapped:
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/trapped-by-passion/46515
Re: Trapped By Passion by Saturn101: 7:07am On May 28, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Trapped By Passion by BigBasher: 8:09am On May 29, 2022
Nice.
Re: Trapped By Passion by Zamar: 10:52am On May 30, 2022
Nice.
Re: Trapped By Passion by Awesome05: 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Trapped By Passion by BigBasher: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Trapped By Passion by ThrillPlus: 8:21am On Jun 04, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Trapped By Passion by Zamar: 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
More...
Re: Trapped By Passion by ThrillPlus: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
More...
Re: Trapped By Passion by Zamar: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
ThrillPlus:
More...
Re: Trapped By Passion by Ultimas: 6:51am On Jun 18, 2022
Suzanne turned towards her. Simbi’s hand was inside her panties and she was rubbing her pussy hard with her fingers.

It did not take a long time. “I’m going to cum,” Phillip groaned.

“Cum in my pussy,” Suzanne moaned, looking him straight in the eye.

He started to groan and mumble about how great her hot pussy felt as it wrapped around his cock; and then he flooded her cunt with jets of hot cum. His hot cum felt so good inside her that she orgasmed right then, her pussy lips gripping his shrinking cock. Breathing heavily, he collapsed onto the bed and in less than a second, Simbi had jumped down between her legs and had started lapping at her pussy like a dog drinking from a bowl of milk.

Suzanne placed a hand on her head and massaged her scalp and as she licked her clit. She started to shudder and another orgasm rolled through her entire body and her cunt started contract rhythmically.

Philip seemed totally transfixed by the image of Simbi licking Suzanne’s cunt.

He looked like he was about to start drooling as he stared at Simbi’s body. He reached up and grabbed her tits and started to need them and squeeze her nipples. She took his dick in her hand and directed it into her pussy.

“You want to bang me?” Simbi demanded.

“Goodness, yes,” Phillip panted.

“Then say it.”

“I want to bang that pussy with my big, hard dick.”

A smile spread across Simbi’s face and she impaled herself on his rod as he let out a long gasp as her pussy lips slid down his shaft and gripped his cock at the base.

“You’re so tight,” he gasped.

Simbi started to rock back and forwards, her glistening pussy juices covering his whole length as she took it all the way inside her. She placed her hands on his chest and continued to ride his length slowly.

“Don’t you fucking cum,” she said. “I’m going to want you to cum in the arse.”

A smile spread across his face as she started to bounce more vigorously on his dick.

While he was busy with one part of her body, Suzanne moved to the other part. Her chest region was free. She sucked her hard nipples into her mouth in turn and then kissed her passionately. The taste of her own pussy juices and Phillip’s cum in was in her mouth.

“You ready to Bleep her in the arse?” Simbi asked.

“Yes please,” he answered.

Suzanne stopped and watched as Simbi climbed off and his glistening dick and knelt on the armchair opposite the bed. She arched her back putting her cute little teenage arse hole on display. He stepped up behind her and pushed the tip of his dick into her arse hole.

“It’s too tight,’ he moaned.

“Hold still,” she said.

Suzanne heard Simbi take two or three deep breaths and then she pushed backwards against his dick, forcing more of his thick dick into her tight shithole. She wondered what was going through his mind, this guy fucking the arse of a girl and frolicking with her friend at the same time.

Half a dozen more breaths and his dick was planted deeply inside Simbi. His balls were resting against Simbi’s arse. She started to move back and forward, his dick sliding in and out of her.

Eventually he grabbed her around the waist and took over. He bleeped her arse harder than he had bleeped Suzanne’s pussy just some minutes ago.

“I never bleeped a girl in the arse before,” he mumbled. “Now, I’m doing it. It’s great.” He continued pounding Simbi’s shit hole. He eventually stopped banging away and held her tight against him and grunted loudly.

“I can feel your cum in my arse,” Simbi moaned.

Source: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/trapped-by-passion/46515
Re: Trapped By Passion by ThrillPlus: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Trapped By Passion by BigBasher: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nice.
Re: Trapped By Passion by BigBasher: 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: Trapped By Passion by Ultimas: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2022
“I can feel your cum in my arse,” Simbi moaned.

Minutes later, Philip and Simbi became spent. Simbi stood up, looking in satisfaction. Simbi and Suzanne let Philip be for the time being.

It was the turn of the young ladies to show passion. Simbi and Suzanne bleeped each other for a very long time. They finger-bleeped and licked each other to orgasm. They even rubbed their wet pussies together until they climaxed.

Phillip watched but he appeared tired to partake anymore. They fell asleep in one other’s arms. In the middle of the night, it was Phillip’s kiss that woke Suzanne up. As his mouth explored her lips, his hands were all over her boobs. Simbi too was wakened to be part of the action. It went on for a long time until he really became tired.

They slept off again. The three of them had breakfast together in the morning. Phillip looked absolutely exhausted and kept yawning.

“You did not get much sleep then?” Simbi teased him.

“Ah, you girls were just too much,” he replied.

By afternoon, he had totally run out of steam. He said he would see them another time.

“It was really a great time and I wish this would continue. But that would be another time,” he said wistfully.

Simbi and Suzanne had made the money they wanted to make. They bade him goodbye and left the place.

It was when they were going back that Suzanne remembered her clothes in Bashy’s place. She called his number and after a long time, he answered.

“Hello, darling, hope you’re not missing me much,” Bashy said.

Suzanne wrinkled her noise. “Ah, I’m missing you o. What about you; are you not missing me?”

“Sure, I do. Can’t wait for you to come back.”

“What about your guest? When is he leaving?”

“He says he’ll probably stay in Lagos for the whole week.”

“A whole week!” Suzanne exclaimed. “How about my clothes? How do I get some clothes?”

“You can’t get them now. What we can do is I’ll send some money for you to buy some clothes that you can wear in the meantime.”

“I also need under-wears, shoes and toiletries,” she quickly added.

“It’s alright. The money I will send will cover all of them.”

“Okay, love. Thank you for everything.”

“It’s okay. Hey, meanwhile, stay off those campus boys or any guy.”

“Of course, now. I’m for you, and for you only.”

“Alright, babe. I’ll send the money now.”

“Thanks, love.”
Re: Trapped By Passion by FairCritic(m): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2022
Nice work
Re: Trapped By Passion by Ultimas: 6:40am On Jul 03, 2022
“Of course, now. I’m for you, and for you only.”

“Alright, babe. I’ll send the money now.”

“Thanks, love.”

There was a big grin on Suzanne’s face as Bashy disconnected the call.

On Sunday morning, Suzanne lazed on the bed up till minutes after eight. Simbi had woken up and was preparing breakfast. Suzanne’s mind went to Bashy. What if it was his wife that had returned from Canada? That would mean she would not go back to his house. She quickly dismissed that possibility. Bashy’s wife would not return now, and that was that.

Suzanne’s mind veered off to Sunny. So, the man was dead now. Would he be facing judgement? How would he explain the fact that he raped a sixteen-year old girl? She hissed. Honestly, she believed his death was good riddance to bad rubbish. Then, she thought over her life again. She would become twenty years old in a couple of years. At her age, Suzanne already had the experiences much older women had with men. Was she not going too fast and too far?

Something must be wrong with her mind, Suzanne thought. Why was it that she had pleasure in opening her laps for guys and getting paid for it? Why did she delight in living the life of a bitch? It was not just about the money. It was about the fact that Suzanne enjoyed sex a lot. She thought about her friend and room-mate. Simbi was already twenty, but was also very sexually active, just like her. Simbi once told her she loved sex and loved being treated like a LovePeddler.

Suzanne had similar feelings. She liked it when men paid for it. Another thing was Suzanne was bisexual. For the female folk, she just derived the pleasure in the act. Of course, no one would pay for that, but she still derived great pleasure all the same. Part of Suzanne’s mind said she had a problem and she did not know what to do about it. She did not even know if she wanted to do anything about it. It was a big change in her personality. She shrugged, believing that time would change the whole thing.

Suzanne sighed. Enjoy your life, young lady, she told herself.

“Are you going to remain in bed all day long?” Simbi’s words cut into her thoughts.

Suzanne stirred and turned. Simbi was right. Even though Suzanne had no plan to attend a church service, being a Sunday, she should get up, brush her teeth and have a bath.
Re: Trapped By Passion by Zamar: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Trapped By Passion by Ultimas: 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
Suzanne stirred and turned. Simbi was right. Even though Suzanne had no plan to attend a church service, being a Sunday, she should get up, brush her teeth and have a bath.

The following week seemed to drag on. Suzanne surely missed Bashy and all the things she enjoyed in his apartment. On Tuesday morning, her mummy called her to inform about the funeral arrangement of Sunny. The service of song would hold the Thursday of that week while the burial would be on Friday. Suzanne told her mother point-blank that she would not come.

That very Thursday, Bashy informed that his guest left in the morning and that Suzanne was free to come back. She was glad to hear that news. She could not wait to tell Simbi that she would be returning to Bashy’s place.

As soon as Suzanne was through with her last lecture for that day which was about three o’clock, she went to their room to pack few things and took a cab to Onipanu. She had spare keys of the apartment in her bag, so she did not have to wait until he came home.

Once she was inside his apartment, she changed into her sexiest sleep wear. She went to the kitchen to prepare his favourite food, which was fried rice. All the ingredients she bought before she left were still in the refrigerator, and the frozen chicken was in the freezer. Shouldn’t his guest wonder who did all these purchases?

Suzanne prepared the food and she waited for Bashy. He did not come home that evening until minutes after eight.

“Oh, the workload is so terrible today,” he complained.

“Sorry, my dear.”

Workload or not, he must perform tonight. She had not met any man that week, and she was aching for him. She allowed him to rest a bit and then served the dinner.

“This is one of the things I missed about you,” he said. “I mean, I miss your culinary skill.”

After the food, they popped wine.

“Did you miss me?” he asked.

Suzanne knew he was asking to pull her legs. “If the heaven is above the earth, I miss you.”

“Ah, that means you really miss me,” he concurred.

They took the wine, cherishing each other’s company. It was as if they had not seen each other for months.

Soon, it was time for passion. She put down the wine, stepped towards him and cupped his manhood through his boxer shorts while she leaned in and went to kiss him on his cheek. He turned his head and met her lips in a full-on kiss.

His cock was already straining against his boxer and she made him moan into her mouth as she gave it a big squeeze during their kiss. His hands were now moving all over her body, groping her different parts as she released his cock from his wear and stroked his exposed member with her hand.
Re: Trapped By Passion by BigBasher: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Told Him Not To Release Inside Me" - Woman Seeks Help / Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now / If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.