Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Trapped By Passion - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trapped By Passion (12708 Views)

Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / I Am A Man Trapped In A Woman's Body / I'm Not Into Adult Movie For Money, Rather For Passion — Nigerian Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trapped By Passion by ThrillPlus: 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2022
Next...
Re: Trapped By Passion by Saturn101: 8:24am On Mar 28, 2022
Ultimas:

He slid down beside her and pulled her to his chest and they kissed and snuggled for many some minutes before they said anything. Finally, Tam asked if she would share a shower with him, then they would go out for some lunch before he would take her home. She kissed him again and said she would love to shower with him, but only if he scrubbed her back. He teasingly slapped her ass and said he would wash more than just her back. So, off to the shower they went.

The bathroom was attached to the room. In the shower, Tam wasted no time in having a hard-on. She asked him to turn around and let her suck his cock again and he told her that he loved the way she swallowed his cock as he turned around and placed one of his knees on either side of her, leaving his trickling semen-covered cock swinging. She guided his cock into her mouth. As soon as he felt his cock slip into her mouth, his hips rolled into her, forcing his cock deeply into her throat before slipping it back out and into her mouth again. She caressed his ass and hips as he began to slowly Bleep her mouth, all the while watching his large balls swing back and forth under her chin.

He dropped his right hand and pressed his face into her bleeped pussy and began lapping up the salty mixture of two men’s sperm mixed within her pussy juice. She was in pure bliss; having a man lick her pussy was not exactly new but it was all the same a wonderful experience, as few men would do that. This feeling of a man’s tongue flicking her clit directly, then driving into her hole had her panting and squirming within minutes.

Suzanne was having a hard time breathing around his rock-hard cock fucking her throat and was finally forced to turn her head and gasp for breath as he brought her to a shuddering orgasm. Just as soon as she was able, she gripped his cock, clamped her mouth over it, and drove her throat to and then past her gag point. She gripped his hips and pulled his hips down to meet her waiting throat, gagging as his cock departed her mouth and slid further and then further down her throat. His balls were at fist just brushing her jaw as she pulled him into her ever deeper.

Then, she realized that his body was pressing against her nose tighter and tighter with almost every thrust into her. He told her that he was going to cum in her fucking throat. Within moments of his outburst, she felt his cock begin pulsing between her lips, and the hot flood of his cum way deep down her throat. She was gagging but was intent on finishing his cock off so at every pulse of his cock she would force herself to swallow, making room in her throat for his next load of sperm.

When his cock ceased spewing sperm down her throat, she rolled her head free of it and gasped for breath. As she was regaining control of herself, he lifted from her and started the shower. By the time She had regained her breath and was feeling ok, the shower was nice and cool. He and she showered together, washing each other’s body and kissing softly.

After their shower, she could see that he had no desire to bang her again. They went to take their lunch; she gave him a good bye kiss and left. Oh, what a day!

The next months continued as normal, but there was a particular weekend when Simbi asked if she could stay with her at Bashy’s house for the weekend.

“Let me ask him first,” Suzanne replied.

When she told Bashy, he gladly accepted. “Of course, your good friend is welcome in my house,” he said. So, Simbi came around. There was a spare bedroom she could sleep in. Simbi went out that morning for ‘hustle’ but was back in the evening.

All long, Suzanne was always on pill, as she did not want any pregnancy. Bashy always pumped her with his cum. It felt great letting him Bleep her like that. She loved him and the smile on his face when he shot his wad of cum into her made her happier than she would ever been.

Bashy and Suzanne were living and relating like zealous lovers. One evening when they were in bed, Bashy had her legs over his shoulders and he was ploughing her pussy hard and fast the way she like it. She had already cum twice and she was on the verge of another orgasm when he started panting and groaning about how tight her pussy was. This really turned her on and she realized how much she really was becoming fond of him.

“You’ve got such a tight pussy, Simbi,” he said.

Suzanne moved her head to look him in the eyes. “What was that?” she demanded.

“I said you’ve got a tight pussy, baby.”

Trapped by Passion: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/trapped-by-passion/46515
Re: Trapped By Passion by ThrillPlus: 6:06am On Mar 30, 2022
More
Re: Trapped By Passion by BigBasher: 6:33am On Apr 07, 2022
Go on.
Re: Trapped By Passion by Saturn101: 8:50am On Apr 09, 2022
More
Re: Trapped By Passion by Ultimas: 10:55am On Apr 10, 2022
Bashy and Suzanne were living and relating like zealous lovers. One evening when they were in bed, Bashy had her legs over his shoulders and he was ploughing her pussy hard and fast the way she like it.

She had already cum twice and she was on the verge of another orgasm when he started panting and groaning about how tight her pussy was. This really turned her on and she realized how much she really was becoming fond of him.

“You’ve got such a tight pussy, Simbi,” he said.

Suzanne moved her head to look him in the eyes. “What was that?” she demanded.

“I said you’ve got a tight pussy, baby.”

“But you mentioned Simbi,” she protested. “You just called me Simbi.”

He looked surprised. “Really? Sorry about that. It’s a slip of tongue.”

He continued his action and rammed his dick into her a couple of times. Then, he started grunting and shot hot sticky cum into her cunt.

He collapsed on top of her and then wrapped his arms around her. She rolled onto her side and turned the light off. He gathered her up in his arms and told her he loved her. She still wondered why he called out Simbi’s name while they were at it, until she fell asleep in his arms.

After their first lecture the following morning, she talked to Simbi and asked her if Bashy had been having sex with her. Simbi looked a little uneasy and explained that she did not want to upset her.

“He asked me if he could have sex with me,” Simbi added.

“Really? When?” Suzanne asked.

“He’s been asking me since I first went there.”

“Did you let him Bleep you?” Suzanne demanded, realizing that she had become very jealous.

“No. I would never do that to you. I swear to you, Suzanne. I wouldn’t do something like that.”

“But why did not you tell me?”

Simbi shrugged. “I did not want to spoil your relationship.”

Simbi looked so sincere that Suzanne decided to believe her. Right there, Suzanne decided to confront Bashy about it later that very evening. They had a big fight about it. He admitted that even though he loved her, he was desperate to bang Suzanne. He said sine the day he set his eyes on her, it was all he could think about.

“But you said you love me! Why do you want to Bleep her if you love me,” Suzanne almost shouted.

“She’s so gorgeously hot. She is young, beautiful and alluring. Come on baby, I know she would not mind engaging in a party, if you talked to her.”

Suzanne was so furious she did not know what else to say. Was Bashy not considering that she – Suzanne - was beautiful and desirable enough? How could he be thinking of party with her best friend?

Trapped by Passion: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/trapped-by-passion/46515
Re: Trapped By Passion by Awesome05: 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Trapped By Passion by ThrillPlus: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Cool
Re: Trapped By Passion by Zamar: 7:14am On Apr 13, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Trapped By Passion by Saturn101: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2022
Go on.
Re: Trapped By Passion by ThrillPlus: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Trapped By Passion by Zamar: 7:00am On Apr 18, 2022
Move on.
Re: Trapped By Passion by Ultimas: 7:38am On Apr 18, 2022
Suzanne was so furious she did not know what else to say. Was Bashy not considering that she – Suzanne - was beautiful and desirable enough? How could he be thinking of party with her best friend?

She suddenly shrugged it off. Bashy did not owe her any faithfulness, the same way she did not owe him one. She had been having a free life all along, had she not? He was free too to desire whoever he wanted.

The following morning was Friday. As she was preparing for school, Bashy asked a question.

“Why don’t you invite Simbi over for the weekend? Or are too jealous to do so?”

She did not answer him, but her face must have shown him she was not displeased with what he said.

In school, tentatively, she asked Simbi if she did not find the idea of party with Bashy disgusting. Initially, Simbi looked surprised, but soon relaxed her face.

“Are you joking?” she asked.

Suzanne shook her head. “No. There’s no big deal in it. He wants it and I think there’s nothing bad. What are friends for?”

“Okay. But I’m booked for this weekend. Bashy has to wait until next weekend.”

Suzanne nodded. “I’ll tell him.”

Hours later that evening, Bashy asked her if she told Simbi about the proposition.

“Yes, I told her. She won’t mind, but not this weekend, as she is down with malaria.”

“Oh.” He looked glad and disappointed at the same time.

“Well, next weekend is not far away,” he said as he brightened up.

He started kissing her and he said, “I want to bang you right now.”

From what she could sense, the idea of a party had really turned him on. She rolled onto her back and got ready for him. It started with a long kiss, but it soon moved to something bigger.

Bashy moaned into her ear that he loved the way her cunt felt. He went right to work, pulling his cock almost clear of her pussy then jamming it completely back in, making a wet smack every time.

He was using his whole body to drive that active cock into her, as his body would drive down onto her, it would force the air from her, making her breath in cadence with his hard fucking.

This was no slow gentle love-making. He was pounding her hard and fast and her pussy was going into overdrive. To her, it just felt so good. He bent his head down and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth and firmly bit down on it.

Suzanne really exploded into a huge bucking climax. She heard him moan a few times but she was not aware of why for several long seconds as she surrendered to the waves of pleasure. As she began returning to the real world, she could hear him telling her to take her sharp nails out of his back.

She had not realized it but she had been digging her fingers into his back. As she released her grip, he moaned and said that she was the hottest most attractive babe he had ever laid pipe to, and that he was going to lay her ass good.

He went right back to his pile driving and she could not help but tell him how much she loved it when he bleeped her like this.

Her pussy and his cock were making audible slurping and smacking noises as our two bodies pounded against one another.

Trapped: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/trapped-by-passion/46515
Re: Trapped By Passion by Awesome05: 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: Trapped By Passion by Awesome05: 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
Awesome05:
Interesting update.
Re: Trapped By Passion by ThrillPlus: 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nice.
Re: Trapped By Passion by Zamar: 9:03am On Apr 21, 2022
Go on.
Re: Trapped By Passion by Saturn101: 7:24am On Apr 22, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Trapped By Passion by BigBasher: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2022
Waiting for more...
Re: Trapped By Passion by Peskid: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
Interesting
Re: Trapped By Passion by FairCritic(m): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
Go on.
Re: Trapped By Passion by Saturn101: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Trapped By Passion by BigBasher: 10:48am On Apr 30, 2022
Ultimas:

She suddenly shrugged it off. Bashy did not owe her any faithfulness, the same way she did not owe him one. She had been having a free life all along, had she not? He was free too to desire whoever he wanted.

The following morning was Friday. As she was preparing for school, Bashy asked a question.

“Why don’t you invite Simbi over for the weekend? Or are too jealous to do so?”

She did not answer him, but her face must have shown him she was not displeased with what he said.

In school, tentatively, she asked Simbi if she did not find the idea of party with Bashy disgusting. Initially, Simbi looked surprised, but soon relaxed her face.

“Are you joking?” she asked.

Suzanne shook her head. “No. There’s no big deal in it. He wants it and I think there’s nothing bad. What are friends for?”

“Okay. But I’m booked for this weekend. Bashy has to wait until next weekend.”

Suzanne nodded. “I’ll tell him.”

Hours later that evening, Bashy asked her if she told Simbi about the proposition.

“Yes, I told her. She won’t mind, but not this weekend, as she is down with malaria.”

“Oh.” He looked glad and disappointed at the same time.

“Well, next weekend is not far away,” he said as he brightened up.

He started kissing her and he said, “I want to bang you right now.”

From what she could sense, the idea of a party had really turned him on. She rolled onto her back and got ready for him. It started with a long kiss, but it soon moved to something bigger.

Bashy moaned into her ear that he loved the way her cunt felt. He went right to work, pulling his cock almost clear of her pussy then jamming it completely back in, making a wet smack every time.

He was using his whole body to drive that active cock into her, as his body would drive down onto her, it would force the air from her, making her breath in cadence with his hard fucking.

This was no slow gentle love-making. He was pounding her hard and fast and her pussy was going into overdrive. To her, it just felt so good. He bent his head down and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth and firmly bit down on it.

Suzanne really exploded into a huge bucking climax. She heard him moan a few times but she was not aware of why for several long seconds as she surrendered to the waves of pleasure. As she began returning to the real world, she could hear him telling her to take her sharp nails out of his back.

She had not realized it but she had been digging her fingers into his back. As she released her grip, he moaned and said that she was the hottest most attractive babe he had ever laid pipe to, and that he was going to lay her ass good.

He went right back to his pile driving and she could not help but tell him how much she loved it when he bleeped her like this.

Her pussy and his cock were making audible slurping and smacking noises as our two bodies pounded against one another.

Re: Trapped By Passion by Ultimas: 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
Suzanne really exploded into a huge bucking climax. She heard him moan a few times but she was not aware of why for several long seconds as she surrendered to the waves of pleasure.

As she began returning to the real world, she could hear him telling her to take her sharp nails out of his back. She had not realized it but she had been digging her fingers into his back. As she released her grip, he moaned and said that she was the hottest most attractive babe he had ever laid pipe to, and that he was going to lay her ass good. He went right back to his pile driving and she could not help but tell him how much she loved it when he bleeped her like this. Her pussy and his cock were making audible slurping and smacking noises as our two bodies pounded against one another.

The smell of sex and sweat was filling her nostrils, and that twitch between her legs was turning into a sledgehammer beat. She came again on his thick hard cock, begging him to fill her pussy with his cum, but he did not, he just continued to pound her into the mattress while she came again and again on his cock. Finally, she could tell that he was close to filling her with his cum, his breath was coming in short raspy gasps and his fucking was getting faster and more frantic. She begged him to pump her full of his seed and he moaned back that he was going to do just that.

Then, suddenly he stiffened and she felt that first huge lunge into her very core and she came with him, clutching his body to hers as she felt him lurch into her over and over, flooding her already filled pussy with more sperm than it could possibly hold. She felt a river of semen erupt from her pussy, forcing its way around that fat cock that was plugging it and run in what felt like a steady stream down her crack to puddle underneath her ass. It felt so perfect, so right.

As Bashy lay gasping on her chest, she knew that she would always be nothing but a LovePeddler in his eyes, he had seen her do too much with too many to ever think of her as anything more. Her mind was still pondering on some thoughts when Bashy finally rolled off and to her side and they drifted off to sleep immediately.

On Saturday, Suzanne told him she was off to school as it had become her practice. Bashy said he had some things to tidy up in the office too. She was dressing up when her phone rang. It was a surprise call from her mum.

“Good morning, mommy,” She greeted her. She had never visited Suzanne in school and she rarely called, but Suzanne was alright with that.

“Morning, Suzanne, how’s school?”

“Fine, mummy. How are you, and Precious?”

“She’s fine. Look, something terrible has happened.”

Suzanne caught her breath. “What is it, mum?”

“It’s Sunny. He’s dead.”

Uncle Sunny was her mom’s live-in-lover. The news came as a shock. Suzanne did not know what to say.

“He got electrocuted in his place of work yesterday afternoon. His people have been notified and they are making his burial arrangement.”

“Oh,” Suzanne managed to say. Memories flooded into her mind. Uncle Sunny it was that deflowered her. She remembered that moment that he sexually violated her. She would never forget that day. He was the one that changed her view about sex and to see it as a means to an end. He was …

“He’s likely going to be buried next week,” her mother went on. “I know you did not really like him, but I think it’s a good thing for you to attend the burial of your step-father.”

Re: Trapped By Passion by Zamar: 3:10pm On May 01, 2022
Interesting episode.
Re: Trapped By Passion by Ultimas: 7:07am On May 02, 2022
Zamar:
Interesting episode.
Thanks.
Re: Trapped By Passion by ThrillPlus: 7:18am On May 03, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Trapped By Passion by Awesome05: 3:20pm On May 05, 2022
Nice
Re: Trapped By Passion by FairCritic(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Trapped By Passion by Ultimas: 10:46am On May 08, 2022
“He’s likely going to be buried next week,” her mother went on. “I know you did not really like him, but I think it’s a good thing for you to attend the burial of your step-father.”

Suzanne did not like hearing the word, ‘step-father.’ She never considered Sunny as that.

“Okay, mummy,” she forced herself to say.

When her mother cut the line, Suzanne realized she did not have one single sympathy for Sunny.

That day, Suzanne planned to spend her morning and afternoon with Tam. He had invited her to his father’s house at Dolphin Estate. His mother was happy to see her, as usual.

Suzanne had been there on some occasions and she had always been welcome. Poor woman, she did not really know the kind of person Suzanne was.

Tam soon took Suzanne to his room where he grabbed her ass and did the ass-banging. In the afternoon, he took her out for lunch. It was a Chinese eatery he had taken her to before.

She was savoring the meal when she had a call. This time around, it was from Bashy. She was not expecting his call, and with Tam around, she had to be careful about what she said.

Suzanne picked the call and waited for him to speak.

“Hello, dear,” he said. “How’re the lectures going?”

“Fine,” she replied carefully. “How about you? How’s the work going?”
“Oh, it’s okay. Listen, dear, something has come up. A brother of my wife has come to Lagos and he’ll be lodging in my house.”

“I…I see.”

“Yes. It means you cannot come home. You cannot be around here until he goes.”

Suzanne sighed. “I see.”

“You have to stay off, for now. I’ll send you some money. Don’t worry.”

She suddenly remembered her clothes and other things in his bedroom, but this would not be the best of time to ask about that.

“Okay,” she said.

“See you, darling.” He said and cut the line.

Tam had been studying her. “Who was that?” he asked.

She smiled. “It was one of my uncles,” she lied. “He said that for a long time now, I have not come to his house to greet him.”

Tam only nodded. They soon started another conversation. In her mind, she was thinking of many things.

How would she get her clothes and her things out from Bashy’s place? She had not imagined a situation like this coming up. Well, surely, Bashy would arrange for how that would be done.

Re: Trapped By Passion by Zamar: 10:09am On May 09, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: Trapped By Passion by BigBasher: 7:25am On May 10, 2022
Nice update.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) / 5 Ways To Know That He Wants To Make You His Baby Mama / Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.