Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? (61236 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy / My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
And what if you are 30yrs or 50yrs....

How do you go to marry ur sister's Ex husband.. the one i know is even boyfriend in d indims Billionaire family... and it was a big issue...

I dont understand ooo... and i am sure your sister get pikin for this guy... if na die person die its different....

Well... let me mind my business...!!

Guy fucking 2 sisters... hmmmm

No be this same babe write say.. her boyfriend is staying in her house in abuja and she doesn't know how to send himpacking.....

And guy dey visit with another guy staying in ur house!!... E be like say this person dey use us catch cruise oooo...

This story might not be real..... !!
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by ALFADOS(m): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
emmeyen:
Why will he not be adamant to reconcile with his wife when you have been opening the door of your house for him? Accept it and lose your sanity and sister's love. Women should stop being other women's enemy. That man must indeed be shameless trying to come in between two sisters. Are you not supposed to be on your sister's side in times like this? You see him as a brother and your sister is what? An enemy? Why do women find it comfortable to date their friend's or relatives' boyfriend and husband? What if the divorce doesn't come through or they get back together and by then mr "brother" has already gotten to your pants. How do you then face your family and your sister? You will now become sworn enemies right? Sister, men never finish for market. Send the buffalo home abeg.
sorry
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Jesslove(f): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
You are betraying your sister and entire family. Curse whatever emotion that is clouding your judgment and run away. Don't see an opportunity in your sister's misfortune
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by kennysha(m): 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
Dear OP, please don't go accept his proposal. Family is everything. For someone to divorce your sister and now trying to get you. That's the worst betrayal of highest order. The man is not a good person. Trust me on this, he will definitely ruin your family's happiness and the bond you guys shared.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by ALFADOS(m): 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep the story to yourself..next time learn to address an issue maturely not spewing nonsense..or did you not read what you said..

Why say she's responsible for her sister's marriage failure?you spoke in a very immature way and you are here talking about me being immature.. undecided
Pls she needs mature advice not your kind who are too quick to conclude negatively.. undecided
You always spew nonsense in this forum so mind your business fa
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by EagleDiamond: 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
I believe you don’t have sense. Seriously you don’t.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
ALFADOS:
You always spew nonsense in this forum so mind your business fa
Same thing you just did..
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Owiii(m): 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
Please I need only matured minds on this.
It's a serious matter.

My elder sister and her husband were married for 5 years and separated November last year but not divorced yet, though the families have been trying to reconcile them to come back together but my sister's husband has been adamant about it.

I noticed that ever since his separation from my sister he started visiting my place and now it has become frequent. I allowed it because I see him as a brother but now I am starting to really enjoy his company. He has been helping me out with stuffs and still maintains his kindness towards my parents.

He proposed marriage to me yesterday and I have been confused. I will be 30 by February 2nd.
Should I accept his proposal?
He is still married to your sister as they are seperated. What will even make you to accept his marriage proposal while your sister is still alive? It is a very wicked act for you to accept his proposal for marriage when he is still legally married to your elder sister. Go and find your own husband as that man isn't your husband.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by megapriest(m): 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
Sincerely before I open this topic, I thought her sister was late...

Nobody sane and reasonable will ever think about this twice...i wonder why you want to die at 30

You're greedy and stupid angry sad

I doubt you have brothers, no guy will ever try that with my sisters. ..He will eat his own carrot raw

You better get sence and move on with your life...WHO DOES THAT? you're a Mumu girl.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Testimony1988(m): 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
That's wrong, encourage him to reconcile with your sister.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Olam09(m): 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

My elder sister and her husband were married for 5 years and separated November last year but not divorced yet, though the families have been trying to reconcile them to come back together but my sister's husband has been adamant about it.

I noticed that ever since his separation from my sister he started visiting my place and now it has become frequent. I allowed it because I see him as a brother but now I am starting to really enjoy his company. He has been helping me out with stuffs and still maintains his kindness towards my parents.

He proposed marriage to me yesterday and I have been confused. I will be 30 by February 2nd.

No... it's a taboo. Nobody does that.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by generalwo(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
If no be small thing, I for call u bad name..... What do u want people to say? That you facilitated the divorce so u can take your sister's place in her marriage? Madam if u no see who marry, become a Rev sister.. Much better than doing this to your sister and your entire family...... U messed up even allowing him to your place on a regular basis........ What are u thinking for God's sake!!!!! Hope u never open leg for am? At 30,u should know better!!!
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by awakeuche(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:

I noticed that ever since his separation from my sister he started visiting my place and now it has become frequent. I allowed it because I see him as a brother but now I am starting to really enjoy his company. He has been helping me out with stuffs and
This paragraphs gave me pause, you allowed your sister's husband to frequently visit your house as a single woman, knowing the issue he has with his *wife* your sister, don't you have any shame?
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by iTearHerToto: 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Do what's great for you..if you are comfortable and know him and the reason for the separation good for you..

Follow your instincts.. wink
You only got one like. That's to say no one even read your trash. Trash ignored grin
[img]https:///view/laughing-giggle-trying-not-to-laugh-ryan-gosling-thats-funny-gif-17307391.gif[/img]

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by fayomim: 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

You see ladies of nowadays don't have sense. Ask your sister what happened between them and let her know what the husband's intention.
Why can't you go out and look for your own man. Must it be your sister's husband. When problem start now you will come here for another advise.
You don't really have sense at all.

Just leave this thread and don't come back here again
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by iTearHerToto: 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

Pukes angry
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
iTearHerToto:
You only got one like. That's to say no one even read your trash. Trash ignored grin
[img]https:///view/laughing-giggle-trying-not-to-laugh-ryan-gosling-thats-funny-gif-17307391.gif[/img]

Pukes angry
Let's smile together cos you gat zero..
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Richarlison640(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Well people are making comments up and down without even knowing why her elder sister marriage did not work out what if her elder sister was caught cheating and it ended the relationship or what if she was just to lazy could not cook for her family to eat or let say her elder sis was always bringing her mother's opinion into their marriage she could not solve their marital problem alone without seeking her mother's advice. all am saying is that the reason behind their break up should be first consider as for the man maybe he realize he married the wrong person when he discovered she was better than her elder sister, as for what people will say in this world we only have two kind of people the ones that make thing happen and the ones that gossip.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by OLULAW: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
Richarlison640:
Well people are making comments up and down without even know why her elder sister marriage did not work out what if her elder sister was caught cheating and it ended the relationship or what if she was very lazy could not cook for her family to eat or let say her elder sis was always bringing her mother's opinion into their marriage she solve their marital problem alone without seeking her mother's advice all am saying is the reason behind their break up should be first consider as for the man maybe he realize he married the wrong person when he discovered she was better than her elder sister, as for what people will talk in this world we only what two kind of people the ones that make thing happen and the ones that gossip.

Nothing, I mean nothing, on this pkaner earth justifies a man bedding two blood sisters.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by iTearHerToto: 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Let's smile together cos you gat zero..
If I wanna I can get bulks. Wanna see my thousands of likes and shares?
Sorry you ain't worth it

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by oribi(m): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

This is betrayal at the very summit. Age has nothing to do with this notion.
Reading the story just made me understand that loyalty is a rare gem.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by crossbreedwears(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
Well we all have different reasons or opinions but I will never do such a thing if I am in the girl's shoe
PoliteActivist:

How easy really is it to let someone go, for whom you have feelings? Hence the saying "All's fair in love and war". Hearing the man's faults from her sister will be a big incentive to let him go
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Tade11: 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
always barging into threads, showing her insolence...ppl like her need better belt spanking.. lol[color=#006600][/color]
I tell you
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Samsonklin(m): 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If I humiliate your head now you will start crying on the mods..did you not read where she said matured minds..?

Looks like you ain't ok huh? respect yourself and stop concluding in a brainless manner..
Shu..t. Up. iddioot... That's her sister's husband. This is not even something to ask anybody opinion. Matured minds only kor... Ani..mal.
Someone is truly mature enough to tell her the truth..

Only people thing nai dey enter una eye. Basttaddd
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Originalsly: 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hmmm.... he is like a brother to me... should I marry him? You're telling a lot about yourself and don't even know. Forget about marriage.... if you are willing to sleep with the man who is/was your sister's husband..... who is like a brother to you... why wouldn't you sleep with his brother as well?.... why shouldn't I want to believe you've even slept with your own brother?... or family member? I don't know why you remind me of a clothes pin.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Tade11: 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
always barging into threads, showing her insolence...ppl like her need better belt spanking.. lol
I tell you
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Samsonklin(m): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
Michelle70:
How did it even cross ur mind that u should even contemplate on accepting or not is to be studied.

The fact that he even proposed "marriage" means both of u have been doing something

Omo, where ona deh see these feelings weh ona deh develop for ona sisters husbands sef
The thing no tire u my sister. Very anyhow matter. What's even more disgusting is that one monkeyyyyy here is attacking people claiming maturity.... Maturity kill una... People things nai go dey enter their eyes. God save us from these kind of folks
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
Samsonklin:

My father is an iddioot... Matured minds only kill me and my family ..
God punni..sh my family
shocked
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

Mature advice: you are a HO!!!
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by calcal: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
He bleeped your sister now fucking you the next will be your mother grin
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by yemclef(m): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
My Dear OP,

It is advisable you stay away from your sister's husband, and pray to God for divine connection to your own husband. Try all what you could to reconcile them.

Please also consider your sister emotion both psychologically and mentally. If the man still adamant for reconciliation let him go to other family and proposal. Do not accept his proposal this could be harmful.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Funkymode(m): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:

Hmmm. I am not getting any younger cry

Because you're not getting younger, it's now your sister husband or ex to be, that you now consider as the right one for you? What happened to your boyfriend and others coming around, you're just a wayward someone, you'll do what you want to do, no one can stop you, you're what you are, a selfish being. You're just here to see what people views are

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Help! I Am 26 And A 41-Year-Old Prophetess Wants To Have Sex With Me! / 15 Pictures That Only Playboys Can Relate To. / Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.