Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? (61246 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy / My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by mrdoye: 8:50am On Jan 22, 2022
you sure you didn't seduce him. leaving sister to marry sister, no be juju be that. op tell us the full story
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by LINTUNE(m): 8:50am On Jan 22, 2022
infogenius:

U're not ok at all very immaturely brainless.
There are some things that should not be considered at all. His sister got separated from her husband two months ago and she is asking if she can accept his proposal two months after. Is this right?

I notice u just barge in and post in threads that's ok but post or respond when u really have something sensible to say.
I am also very sure u not even close to getting married which makes it so unwise for u to even comment on the thread.

FYI, I am over 10yrs in marriage and I can tell u it is getting better. I don't need to tell you that my mind is very mature.

Try and make a relationship work instead of badging and commenting on threads that have to do with people that want to settle down or in marriage.

Person wey no know anything wey dey do I too know. Rubbish
don't be surprised if she's one teenage girl, always barging into threads, showing her insolence...ppl like her need better belt spanking.. lol

5 Likes

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by symbianDON(m): 8:50am On Jan 22, 2022
I swear, op is using all of una to catch cruise angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by donchyke1975: 8:50am On Jan 22, 2022
My dear this is a taboo for even thinking about it,and my advice is for you to stay away from him to avoid cause from heaven and the gods of your father land.Please if you have had any intimacy with him inform your parents for cleansing before asking God for forgiveness.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by femijunior4(m): 8:50am On Jan 22, 2022
No b u mumu na we mumu ,WHR we day read this nonses
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by shinarlaura(f): 8:50am On Jan 22, 2022
Hmmmmm...do what's good for you but personally i can never do such a thing. My sister's husband? No way. Kind kind people dey this outside oh.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by SIRKAY98(m): 8:51am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
Please I need only matured minds on this.
It's a serious matter.

My elder sister and her husband were married for 5 years and separated November last year but not divorced yet, though the families have been trying to reconcile them to come back together but my sister's husband has been adamant about it.

I noticed that ever since his separation from my sister he started visiting my place and now it has become frequent. I allowed it because I see him as a brother but now I am starting to really enjoy his company. He has been helping me out with stuffs and still maintains his kindness towards my parents.

He proposed marriage to me yesterday and I have been confused. I will be 30 by February 2nd.
Should I accept his proposal?
No do not try it you are already laying with fire! and it will consume you.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by davidque: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2022
Fake story.......
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by endallinfection: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2022
What Exactly does the word " MATURITY " Means ? Does it implies Without Senses ,without right thinking ,Lack of Conscience ?

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Dsprave: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2022
Where in the world is this happening, I was looking to see maybe your sister passed away or something(God forbid) but it’s you brain that you’re not properly using..
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by kay29000(m): 8:51am On Jan 22, 2022
After visiting the OP's profile, and seeing her profile picture, I can boldly say this story was made up.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by OmoOshodi(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2022
This one dn use kayamata for her sister's husband......brother dn enter trap

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Yves4real(f): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2022
Tales by moonlight.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by ogascomax: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]

Where are you from? Sometimes I am amazed at people's behavior.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2022
Believe this, you'll believe anything.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Akalia(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

My elder sister and her husband were married for 5 years and separated November last year but not divorced yet, though the families have been trying to reconcile them to come back together but my sister's husband has been adamant about it.

I noticed that ever since his separation from my sister he started visiting my place and now it has become frequent. I allowed it because I see him as a brother but now I am starting to really enjoy his company. He has been helping me out with stuffs and still maintains his kindness towards my parents.

He proposed marriage to me yesterday and I have been confused. I will be 30 by February 2nd.
You no get shame. Your DP says a lot about you in a negative light. I can bet my six packs that you have done it with him.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by tunize(m): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2022
Look for another man shuuuuu
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by mespusinglez(m): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If I humiliate your head now you will start crying on the mods..did you not read where she said matured minds..?

Looks like you ain't ok huh? respect yourself and stop concluding in a brainless manner..
WELDONE MR MATURED MIND
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2022
LINTUNE:
defender of women, rest!
Ok..
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Tzar(m): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2022
Madam, of the over 4billion men on earth, it is a man who has f*cked and possibly maltreated your sister that you opened your filthy doors to and is considering marriage with?
I have no other way to put it, you are inherently evil. People should avoid characters like you and your sisters ex.
He probably is even trying to use you to further torment your sister and you sound like a willing candidate. You also sound like an envious sibling who always craves the sis/bro things!
FYI, he shouldn’t be even given the chance to get so close to you that romantic considerations evolve. That should be the girl/sisters code isn’t it? Wash up your dirty, h*rny greedy v*gina & go out there to look for a man other than your sisters ex husband, greedy fool!

NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Emk5556: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2022
Kindly read what you just wrote and ask yourself if this is not the desperateside of you speaking.
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Ytea(f): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2022
O da pe aye n she e.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by OwenJesse27(m): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

Ur very stupid for even considering it ...shame on you how can you be this cheap because of money you wan marry ur sister husband idiot
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Ikea81: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

Them need check your DNA. You na bastard!
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by royalfly(m): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

You are one of the evils here in earth.. e be like say you think say naija na newyork. Continue your mind go dey soon. Rubbish..
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by sleemomymy: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2022
The guy wan chop double ration for family be dat o. Omo japa. There are so many men out for you to chose from. grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2022
mespusinglez:
WELDONE MR MATURED MIND
Ok
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2022
Chiefecho:

All this children in nairaland
Exactly..
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by worldclass68(m): 8:55am On Jan 22, 2022
No!!!! Not good, even a friend won't accept it let alone ur sister......
Its very very very bad!!!!
U don't have to consult ur sister , what's bad is bad.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Emk5556: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2022
Now this, is wisdom speaking.
infogenius:

U're 30 and surprisingly with lack of sense. Accept his proposal at ur own risk. It's obvious u're the most likely reason y his marriage to ur sister failed.
Better look for ur own husband and leave ur sister's husband alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp / What This Guy Posted On Facebook About Sex ( PHOTO ) / Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.