Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? (61139 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy / My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by ensamy(m): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
Please I need only matured minds on this.
It's a serious matter.

My elder sister and her husband were married for 5 years and separated November last year but not divorced yet, though the families have been trying to reconcile them to come back together but my sister's husband has been adamant about it.

I noticed that ever since his separation from my sister he started visiting my place and now it has become frequent. I allowed it because I see him as a brother but now I am starting to really enjoy his company. He has been helping me out with stuffs and still maintains his kindness towards my parents.

He proposed marriage to me yesterday and I have been confused. I will be 30 by February 2nd.
Should I accept his proposal?
It's not right and I am sure he has been having sex with you and the proposal is just the ecstasy of the affair. Hope you are not the reason they both separated because this is what the society will think.
Assuming you start having kids with him and when the children grow up and happen to know you married Thier aunty's husband, hmmm it my happen again among the children and the cycle will continue. You will not like that.
Just move away from the infatuation.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by HelipsTech: 9:47am On Jan 22, 2022
U already fucking your sisters husband

Chai, I feel for you,
U allow 1 man to knack you and your sister out of the 2 billion men in the world,

To think that you actually given it a thought, shows you ain't reasonable, with no disrespect,

What that gender cannot destroy does not exist.

U both are shameless, bcus of your company he has refuse the family's effort to reconcile and you are not bothered, is to be fucking him, when he comes,

U are shameless
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Semaj77(m): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Do what's great for you..if you are comfortable and know him and the reason for the separation good for you..

Follow your instincts.. wink

Which yeye instincts
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Whatshallido: 9:49am On Jan 22, 2022
[quote author=ruggedboych post=109585550]
Ngweke and you're one of the matured mind Kai NL are bunch of commendians grin cheesy

Thunder where are you?[/quote

Odogu!! Please hold the thunder!
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by PenisCaP: 9:51am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

My elder sister and her husband were married for 5 years and separated November last year but not divorced yet, though the families have been trying to reconcile them to come back together but my sister's husband has been adamant about it.

I noticed that ever since his separation from my sister he started visiting my place and now it has become frequent. I allowed it because I see him as a brother but now I am starting to really enjoy his company. He has been helping me out with stuffs and still maintains his kindness towards my parents.

He proposed marriage to me yesterday and I have been confused. I will be 30 by February 2nd.

Is this a joke or what..so u and ur parents dont care if a man use two sisters shocked ,.. after using ur sister and seperated now he wants to move over to u, and u and ur family dont see anything worng with that.

u are a big fool if this story is true, U have no self worth angry
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by PoliteActivist: 9:51am On Jan 22, 2022
Nekky5:
If you were the one in the shoes of your sister , how would you feel if she does that to you? Do not be an enemy to your prayers.

Don't be so emphatic because you don't know the full story. Suppose her sister was totally evil to her and it is pay back time. Or suppose her sister is enthusiastically in support??
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:52am On Jan 22, 2022
What! U r a whòre
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:52am On Jan 22, 2022
Wonders!!!!! Just 2 months oooo!!!!

Perhaps you are the reason they broke up.

Pray for the kind of children you give birth to in this life oh! So they won’t backstab each other and turn to enemies later in the future.

Someone you are supposed to chase out of your house with toilet brush.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by cleod: 9:52am On Jan 22, 2022
Everyone is talking about making an enemy of the sister. It is not all about that. It is morally wrong, they are not divorced yet, the man is too quick move from a marriagr of 5 years.Have you asked why he is adamant to reconcile with your sister. Women should learn to.ask deep questions and not get carried away with he is helping me with stuff.
All the while he was visiting you why did you not talk sense into him to fix things in his marriage. Let him go and marry someone else. Do they have children , if they dont are you sure it is not because bearing children he does not want to go back.
That kind of man after having you will most likely reconcile with your sister and later make your life complicated, i have seen it happen many times. Font allow the man to use his confusion to complicate your life later. Go out and find men who free to.marry. They are many.
Your sister no die you want marry her husband after two months God forbid,
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Styx01: 9:53am On Jan 22, 2022
People may be advising without having enough details. But I remember you said he is legally married to your sister. Questions are 1) have you told your sister about this situation starting from his visits to your place to his marriage proposal to you? 2) What did your sister say about it? 3) would you like to marry someone who is still legally married to your own sister even if you have yours sister's support?
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by toprealman: 9:53am On Jan 22, 2022
Born2Breed:

Judas everywhere.

The real enemies are amongst our family and friends.

The broom dem take beat old wife dem go use best new wife.

Also read the part that says her parents also gets treats from the man. It gives you an idea of the family background.
You guys are not dating. Your give away is that you are heading towards 30's club and you get freebies that you assume will always be available.
Good luck with your decision ma'am!

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by paskilo247(m): 9:53am On Jan 22, 2022
Times have really changed. U want to marry a man that married ur blood sister n u find it comforting. Even d so called man no get sense. So if tomorrow he breaks up with u, he will go for d third sister. Unu but ndi ara
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by advanceDNA: 9:53am On Jan 22, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You can't be so emphatic because you don't know the full story. Suppose, for whatever reason, the sister is enthusiastically for it? Or suppose the sister was evil towards her and it is pay back time

Listen to yourself...:
U are accusing me of being emphatic, yet your are coming up with different scenario why a woman should marry her sister’s husband, including revenge.... is revenge appropriate?
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by sewa36447(m): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2022
Even if they have divorce officially, don't accept the proposal and also stop him from coming to your house. Cut every close things that can lead to intercourse between both of you.

Also, your sister is still alive and not that she is dead. Don't bring in what can dent you relationship with your siblings because of the man.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

What are you smoking ? Your sister ? Abi Weting you write so
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by ensamy(m): 9:56am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

They is only one tribe from Southern part that don't give a damn when it comes to anything knack and Puna, I believe you are from there.
They know how to take care of men in all ramifications. This lady must be from there.
Bed work them be no one in Naija. The man has been worked on.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Semaj77(m): 9:57am On Jan 22, 2022
dominique:
This story can't be real, no 30 year old can be this stupid

You'd be surprised

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by micflo28(m): 9:57am On Jan 22, 2022
Better accept him but with conditions that he must not treat you the same way he treated your sister. It’s better you accept him than fall into the hands of this small broke boys using girls for ritual. See this as an advice from a brother. These evil days, choose your men carefully.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by MrSly(m): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If I humiliate your head now you will start crying on the mods..did you not read where she said matured minds..?

Looks like you ain't ok huh? respect yourself and stop concluding in a brainless manner..
I think you are the problem here. She called for mature minds, by implication those who will tell her the unalloyed truth. Now the truth is here and raw you have made yourself a defence council. It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Engrpatpeters(m): 10:00am On Jan 22, 2022
Please o don’t accept his proposal if you don’t want division in the family

Please click on this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FezAu7JfEoI pls watch and comment
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by LordOfTheGame: 10:00am On Jan 22, 2022
My take is, the man is foolish.

The wife is still näive.

The girl is not only confused but stupid.

The girl is the reason that man is being adamant about reconciling with his wife because his eyes have been on the younger sister.

The girl will be very wicked to accept that.

I'm sure both of them have fvcked multiple times that makes you to be enjoying his company.

Finally, if this is not a cooked up story, it will end up in premium tears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by advanceDNA: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2022
micflo28:
Better accept him but with conditions that he must not treat you the same way he treated your sister. It’s better you accept him than fall into the hands of this small broke boys using girls for ritual. See this as an advice from a brother. These evil days, choose your men carefully.

How are you sure this one is not ritual....??

Who marries one woman and say he doesn’t want again even after the family tried to reconcile the issue and now jumps to the sister...

Are u sure he has not use the first sister for ritual and the baba said it’s the blood relative of the wife he must use next... grin
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Dshocker(m): 10:02am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

So at 30yrs of age,you cannot differentiate between right or wrong...What the hell is wrong with you,you shouldn't have in the first place thought of it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

If this is real, then you're crazy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Lance7621: 10:05am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Do what's great for you..if you are comfortable and know him and the reason for the separation good for you..

Follow your instincts.. wink

Your advice is really disturbing and derogatory. Think through it very well, even if she accepts the proposal, how do you expect her sister and the family to view it? What will the husband's family say upon hearing the heart breaking news?

Shallow minds are truly the birth of poverty.

The man in question has no conscience. Either he is foolish or on a destructive mission.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Baamm(m): 10:05am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

of course it is permissible as long as the divorce with your sister is finalized. Meanwhile prepare yourself for badbelle that will attack you for snatching your sister’s husband and she might also hate you. All in all sha it is legal and permissible
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by mauchiz: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2022
I don't understand our generation, don't even seek your family consent, just forget about any thing about that man. Even if your sister is the problem, it is an abomination to marry your sisters husband while she is still alive, even if they are divorced, don't marry him, it is a backstab, your family and the man's family will hate you forever, you will be seen as a bad person in the society.
Please change your mindset about life, it does not matter what your sister did to the man, even if your sister gives her consent, don't marry him, it is an insult to your family.
Wait for your own husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by baconline(m): 10:06am On Jan 22, 2022
Never!!!! Run
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Dshocker(m): 10:07am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If I humiliate your head now you will start crying on the mods..did you not read where she said matured minds..?

Looks like you ain't ok huh? respect yourself and stop concluding in a brainless manner..

Oga there is nothing like maturity here,stop thinking like someone that was not breastfed,what sort of abnormal act is that?
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by DabuIIIT: 10:07am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

For not using your senses,take this.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:08am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Keep the story to yourself..next time learn to address an issue maturely not spewing nonsense..or did you not read what you said..

Why say she's responsible for her sister's marriage failure?you spoke in a very immature way and you are here talking about me being immature.. undecided
Pls she needs mature advice not your kind who are too quick to conclude negatively.. undecided
the day dem go gather beat you, my
Nigga grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by DabuIIIT: 10:08am On Jan 22, 2022
Baamm:
of course it is permissible as long as the divorce with your sister is finalized. Meanwhile prepare yourself for badbelle that will attack you for snatching your sister’s husband and she might also hate you. All in all sha it is legal and permissible

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Anambra Seals Hotel Over Viral Pool Sex Video / Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes / Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.