Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers (56288 Views)

[BREAKING] Nigeria Vs Ghana: CAF Doctor Killed At Abuja Stadium [PHOTO] / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by GENES11S: 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
TheRareGem1:
This Egypt Vs Senegal go sweet to watch.

Nigeria Don qualifie...South Africa go surely support us....if you know you know.

South Africa and Nigeria no dey support each other when it comes to football ooo.

Forget what the referee did to them...they will still not support Nigeria.

We have a good chance with Ghana compared to all those other teams. But we gats dey careful....this is football anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by vankelvin: 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
JWhite2Deep:
The Mistake Nigeria should not make is underrating the Black stars. The show of supremacy surrounding Nigeria and Ghana goes beyond football.

I pray for success for the Super Eagles.

Honestly, this match is unpredictable and scary.

You are the realist not the fake hearted ones making mouth mouth.. grin cheesy

If you think Black Stars is a cheap team then let Super Eagles come to the field unprepared and see what will happen.

Go and ask Egypt what happened to them when they underestimated Black Stars..

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Joshmuch: 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
OriOko88:
I don't see Ghana defeating us in two legs. With the Caliber of players we have rt now..Ghana is no match for us. Is it patey or those two out of form ayew brothers tbat would score??. Ghana can't even defeat us in Accra talk less of Nigeria. I am full of confidence.won a je ni sha.
Osimehn will be back by then

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by timmyedit(m): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ghanaians can boast ehn....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by vankelvin: 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
leathalbeast:
Silly nigerians , when was the last time u defeated ghana in either a friendly matchor competitive fixture ? Egypt 2006, that was the last time.its been what ? 16years u cant us. U think u can beat us now ? We will surely add u to south africa at all cost.....

Our last meeting was at Angola 2010 Afcon
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
Swanzi:
Presumptions and assumptions as usual …
Since we are Mr Comoros and we are so weak please jubilate then …or grin
Ghana Wack Stars were Mrs Comoros in AFCON. Mr Comoros made you their beach grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by checkoutEnugu: 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
WibusJaga:
cool

Don't be deceived by Ghana's performance in this AFCON. It's gonna be tough & SE will have to work extra hard to qualify.
Biko shut up. That's how they said they will beat Comoros and qualify. We knack Ghana 4.0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by namo77: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
This new World Cup qualifying format is not good at all… I preferred the previous method… the method uefa still uses… group winners qualify… best runners up play knockout games like this….

Or caf should use the South American style… all teams, single group, like league table… top 5 qualify for World Cup….

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by oluwaahmed: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
leathalbeast:
When i saw the draw i knew nigerians will be watching qatar world cup matches in bars and pubs alongside the south africans. They are both worthless teams, u havent beaten us in 16 years, u cant beat us now.

Shatap wale there! Wack stars of Ghana got only one point in a group that had comoros(I dint even know they were a country) and couldn't even make the best loser category. You think it's by looking ugly and fighting on the pitch that you would win matches? You know our fans nau, if we can beat up super eagles for losing a world cup qualifier how much more a foreign team trying to fight us in our own stadium. You will both lose home and away.
Plsss don't sack ur coach cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by vankelvin: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lamasta:
End of the road for the banku eating country

Bring the eba on and you will end up eating in makoko lagoon grin cheesy

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by timmyedit(m): 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
vankelvin:

Go and ask Egypt what happened to them when they underestimated Black Stars..

Let me ask "comoros and Morocco" they will explain better. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by vankelvin: 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
leathalbeast:
When i saw the draw i knew nigerians will be watching qatar world cup matches in bars and pubs alongside the south africans. They are both worthless teams, u havent beaten us in 16 years, u cant beat us now.

It's not 16 years

Infact Ghana played nigeria in AFCON 2008 and 2010..

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by warlordd(m): 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Good... Automatic qualification for the SUPER EAGLES. cheesy
Beating the Black Stars has never been easy for the Super Eagles, and this one is not going to be any different. The quality the Eagles oozes comes to nothing in derby games like this. It's who wants it most.
Super Eagles should watch it!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Angelfrost(m): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nigeria should better win that game and win it convincingly...

Anything else, and a certain demon possessed musician from that side will never let us hear the last of it.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Doyou2019: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
WibusJaga:
cool

Don't be deceived by Ghana's performance in this AFCON. It's gonna be tough & SE will have to work extra hard to qualify.

Ghana na werey team oo. Team wey no go wan score and still no go allow you score grin

Dem ment well well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by vankelvin: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
hotseat:
Ghana is indeed beatable on paper. The pitch of play is a different ball game altogether.

We all should be aware that the rivalry between the two countries has always been fierce.

It has never been a stroll in the park.

The Black Stars would want to prove a point their poor showing at the ongoing AFCON notwithstanding.

The Super Eagles, I'm sure, are aware of this ominous fact.

It would therefore be foolhardy for anyone to assume that the battle is over even before it started.

We must learn never to count our chickens until the eggs are hatched.

However, if their current robust performance is anything to go by, we should be able to surmount any Ghanaian obstacle.

Go Super Eagles, go!

Spot on.

One of the few sensible people on here grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by vankelvin: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
pargelenis:
Ghana Wack Stars were Mrs Comoros in AFCON. Mr Comoros made you their beach grin

Like what Central African republic did to the super chin chins abi
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by vankelvin: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
timmyedit:

Let me ask "comoros and Morocco" they will explain better. cheesy

Central African republic will also be better than super chinchins
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
pargelenis:

Yeyyyy hurraaaayy then so why don’t u pop the Champaign grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by rampantlover: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
If Nigerians think they are going to have it easy due to the recent performance of the Black Stars then you are going to have the SHOCK of your lives. Underestimate and be complacent grin grin grin grin cheesy and you will learn a bitter lesson.

I CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME YOU BEAT GHANA AND HEAD TO HEAD WE ARE LEADING.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by LagosStinks2: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
Please beat the crook out of those referee bribing Ghananians.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by princeemmma(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
ghana again

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Damian10(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
Damn!! This gon be tricky mehnnn. Ghana too dey carry Nigeria for mind, dem go wan kee theirself so we gaz stand wella.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Newton85: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
TheRareGem1:
This Egypt Vs Senegal go sweet to watch.

Nigeria Don qualifie...South Africa go surely support us....if you know you know.
Lol, bro. The Ghanaians become another kind of beasts the moment they meet Nigeria, no matter their horrible form. They have the mindset of "anybody but Nigeria." It's similar to how Monchendladbach become beasts against Bayern, no matter their horrible form. The Ghana vs Nigeria match is 50-50 bro.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
vankelvin:
Like what Central African republic did to the super chin chins abi
Meaningless outcome as Super Eagles still qualified for the next round … Mr Comoros knocked your Ghana Wack Stars out of AFCON … your frustration and embarrassment is understandable grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Doyou2019: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
Joshmuch:
Osimehn will be back by then

An efficient Striker like him would do. Knowing Ghana well, they'd be ultra-defensive and would not give away many chances. Dem go wan lay down die for Accra, but quality go always triumph.
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by optimusprime2(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
AFCON has really exposed Ghana ...
If Ghana does not change their coach and tactics, I can boldly say Nigeria is beating Ghana without any challenge
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by thatigboman1: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
ojeshola:
we are beating ghana
hands down. Ghana that Comoros used to prepare pepper soup

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by garfield1: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Angelfrost:
Nigeria should better win that game and win it convincingly...

Anything else, and a certain demon possessed musician from that side will never let us hear the last of it.

Ghana is superior to Nigeria in terms of football
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Newton85: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lol, it's amusing how Nigerians are cocksure if knocking out Ghana. You guys now have so much trust in the Super Eagles? Well, I just want to inform you that no matter how horrible Ghana's form is, it's a different ball game when it comes to Nigeria. Comoros could beat them, Lesotho could beat them, even Djibouti could beat them, but when it comes to Nigeria, these people suddenly become incredible Hulk. For me, the tie is 50-50.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Finally, an opportunity to beat the hell out of these Banku Stars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note / Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' / Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.