Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? (6724 Views)

Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
achorladey:

Nairaland give me the platform and airtime to do so already now. Thanks for the reminder anywhere but I have been doing that too.

Changing goalpost to SIN grin

Learn to face the discussion

Na me waka come myself, na me go waka go back myself. grin grin

I don't why you make big deal out of nothing.
Should my "it could not be true" turn to argument?

If like sleep here. Na your wahala.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
cornelboy:

Jesus already existed before Abraham existed, period!
I Am is the name of Jehovah.
Exodus 3.14
And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
tctrills:

Well, I can't force you to accept the bible.
The Bible calls Jesus God and tells you he was worshipped.
Yet you doubt

grin grin grin

The bible also call men Gods.

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
cornelboy:

I don't why you make big deal out of nothing.
Should my "it could not be true" turn to argument?

The word big deal comes from your end not mine.

Why you dey make I comot jare when you know I have freedom to sleep here. Learn to follow discussion.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
cornelboy:

grin grin grin

The bible also call men Gods.
Yes, we both read it. The key is to understand when the bible is referring to the Father, the Son or even to man.
Do you get it.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
tctrills:

I Am is the name of Jehovah.
Exodus 3.14
And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

He didn't say he's the IAM. He only said before Abraham was, he already existed. He was talking bout his existence.
He ain't claiming no God's name

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
cornelboy:

He didn't say he's the IAM. He only said before Abraham was, he already existed. He was talking bout his existence.
He ain't claiming no God's name
Actually, I just quoted word for word
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
tctrills:

Yes, we both read it. The key is to understand when the bible is referring to the Father, the Son or even to man.
Do you get it.

You talk as if your the author of the Bible.

How many God did the bible say we have according to Deuteronomy 6 4, 1 Corinthians 8 6, and John 17 3?

1 Corinthians 8:5
[5]There may be so-called gods both in heaven and on earth, and some people actually worship many gods and many lords.

BUT

[6]But for us,
There is one God, the Father,
    by whom all things were created,
    and for whom we live.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
achorladey:

The word big deal comes from your end not mine.

Why you dey make I comot jare when you know I have freedom to sleep here. Learn to follow discussion.

Na your end baba!!
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
tctrills:

Actually, I just quoted word for word

Lemme rephrase that with another name.

"Before Abraham was, tctrills". Does it make sense to you?

"Before Abraham was, YHWH". E make Sense Abi?

But see how God Himself used the name..

"Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, 'I AM' hath sent me unto you."

Learn baba

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
cornelboy:

You talk as if your the author of the Bible.

How many God did the bible say we have according to Deuteronomy 6 4, 1 Corinthians 8 6, and John 17 3?

1 Corinthians 8:5
[5]There may be so-called gods both in heaven and on earth, and some people actually worship many gods and many lords.

BUT

[6]But for us,
There is one God, the Father,
    by whom all things were created,
    and for whom we live.
I told you, different verses in the bible use the Word God in different ways. It key is to understand who it is talking about.
You cannot be bringing up verses and ignoring other verses.
Look into all the verses.
Both Jesus Christ and David refer to Man as God. They were not wrong.
John 17 3 isn't wrong also neither is 1 Corinthians 8:5. In these verses, Jesus Christ was pointing us to worship the Father.
Paul taught that Jesus Christ became equal to the Father.
Jesus also taught be ye perfect like your Father in Heaven showing that even man can reach the level.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
cornelboy:

Lemme rephrase that with another name.

"Before Abraham was, tctrills". Does it make sense to you?

"Before Abraham was, YHWH". E make Sense Abi?

But see how God Himself used the name..

"Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, 'I AM' hath sent me unto you."

Learn baba
sir I don't get your point here. Jesus to moses to tell the children of Israel that I Am sent him. In John, he again told Israel that he is I Am. So simple.
Please explain the point you are trying to make
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lol go give your dogma to another person not me.
Paul didn't make it clear that though there are many gods but na the Father Dem know as GOD?

tctrills:

I told you, different verses in the bible use the Word God in different ways. It key is to understand who it is talking about.
You cannot be bringing up verses and ignoring other verses.
Look into all the verses.
Both Jesus Christ and David refer to Man as God. They were not wrong.
John 17 3 isn't wrong also neither is 1 Corinthians 8:5. In these verses, Jesus Christ was pointing us to worship the Father.
Paul taught that Jesus Christ became equal to the Father.
Jesus also taught be ye perfect like your Father in Heaven showing that even man can reach the level.

Became equal Abi? No wahala grin grin bye!
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
cornelboy:

Na your end baba!!

The word "Big deal" comes from your end grin grin

Learn.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
achorladey:

The word "Big deal" comes from your end grin grin

Learn.

Na from you end o learn oga
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
tctrills:
sir I don't get your point here. Jesus to moses to tell the children of Israel that I Am sent him. In John, he again told Israel that he is I Am. So simple.
Please explain the point you are trying to make
Your assumption that Jesus is Jehovah not mine smiley

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 8:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
cornelboy:
Lol go give your dogma to another person not me.
Paul didn't make it clear that though there are many gods but na the Father Dem know as GOD?

Became equal Abi? No wahala grin grin bye!
I love the fact that you are overwhelmed but before you run, I would give you another example that should calm you down.
How many saviors do we have?
Acts 13:23
From the descendants of this man, according to promise, God has brought to Israel a Savior, Jesus.

Isaiah 43:11

I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Obadiah 1:21
21 And saviours shall come up on bmount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the Kingdom shall be the Lord's

How many Saviours do we have?
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
cornelboy:

Your assumption that Jesus is Jehovah not mine smiley
I understand how you feel
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
tctrills:

I understand how you feel

Eeyah see therapist!
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
cornelboy:

Eeyah see therapist!
Not really. But I have been in you situation before
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Jesus is Jehovah
Isaiah declared
Jesus was and is that only Saviour.

13 Bible Verses about
Jesus Christ, Savior

Luke 2:11
for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

Titus 2:13
looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus,

Paul declared Jesus as our great God and Savior
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
tctrills:

I love the fact that you are overwhelmed but before you run, I would give you another example that should calm you down.
How many saviors do we have?
Acts 13:23
From the descendants of this man, according to promise, God has brought to Israel a Savior, Jesus.

Obadiah 1:21
21 And saviours shall come up on bmount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the Kingdom shall be the Lord's

How many Saviours do we have?

1 Thessalonians 5:9
[9]For God chose to save us through our Lord Jesus Christ, not to pour out his anger on us.

2 Timothy 1:9
[9]For God saved us and called us to live a holy life. He did this, not because we deserved it, but because that was his plan from before the beginning of time—to show us his grace through Christ Jesus.

It's about what God wills and chooses now.

Me run? Never!

I don't want to waste my time with you. You remember what i said yesterday?
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
tctrills:

Not really. But I have been in you situation before

I see. You think we are the same? grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
cornelboy:

1 Thessalonians 5:9
[9]For God chose to save us through our Lord Jesus Christ, not to pour out his anger on us.

2 Timothy 1:9
[9]For God saved us and called us to live a holy life. He did this, not because we deserved it, but because that was his plan from before the beginning of time—to show us his grace through Christ Jesus.

It's about what God wills and chooses now.

Me run? Never!

I don't want to waste my time with you. You remember what i said yesterday?

Isaiah says you have only one Saviour
Is Jesus your Saviour or not?
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
cornelboy:

I see. You think we are the same? grin
No I was in your shoes a long tome ago. I have grown since then
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
You don't know me , do you?

tctrills:

No I was in your shoes a long tome ago. I have grown since then
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
God is the Savior and He chooses the means through which he saves.

You are the one that have different versions of God.

tctrills:

Isaiah says you have only one Saviour
Is Jesus your Saviour or not?

The Father is the one God for us!

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
cornelboy:

God is the Savior and He chooses the means through which he saves. You are the one that have different versions of God. The Father is the one God for us!

It's all about CATCHING SOME FUN! cheesy
But the argument will continue even while you are catching fun! wink

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's all about CATCHING SOME FUN! cheesy
But the argument will continue even while you are catching fun! wink

smiley smiley The guy is something. Why would he be catching fun with serious matter like this?
I think that's why I always feel that i waste my time arguing foolishly with him.
He actually made me go two nights without sleeping for nothing sad
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:20am On Feb 07, 2022
cornelboy:

smiley smiley The guy is something. Why would he be catching fun with serious matter like this?
I think that's why I always feel that i waste my time arguing foolishly with him.
He actually made me go two nights without sleeping for nothing sad

FUN CATCHING connotes NO SERIOUSNESS IN FAITH, everyone can hold unto his or her opinion without thinking any is unique. That's his goal

So he is fighting against your faith that is said to be the only channel to the true God. Once you agree with him that your fellow believers are simply robotic to have held such opinion he will take his leave.

Just agree with him that anyone can believe whatever they like in Jesus name, then he will call you his 'brother' and carry your comment to other JWs anywhere he finds them to show them what their fellow believer said about the Faith! wink

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 6:31am On Feb 07, 2022
cheesy cheesy
That is why I ask who the Father is repeatedly.
It shouldn't take a separate thread for him to tell me.
Lol, he didn't know that I've grown pass that grin

Few years ago i was confused about many things in the Bible. Today every truth I know from the Bible conforms together, no contradictions.

MaxInDHouse:

FUN CATCHING connotes NO SERIOUSNESS IN FAITH, everyone can hold unto his or her opinion without thinking any is unique. That's his goal

So he is fighting against your faith that is said to be the only channel to the true God. Once you agree with him that your fellow believers are simply robotic to have held such opinion he will take his leave.

Just agree with him that anyone can believe whatever they like in Jesus name, then he will call you his 'brother' and carry your comment to other JWs anywhere he finds them to show them what their fellow believer said about the Faith! wink
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:30am On Feb 07, 2022
cornelboy:
That is why I ask who the Father is repeatedly.
It shouldn't take a separate thread for him to tell me.
Lol, he didn't know that I've grown pass that Few years ago i was confused about many things in the Bible. Today every truth I know from the Bible conforms together, no contradictions.

Once i notice anyone jumping from topic to topic i know the topics are immaterial to them, what really matters to them is how to create a room for lawlessness in faith and nothing more!
They love the contradictions so much that they're ready to support any religion so far the religion accommodates all forms of rituals in the name of Jesus.
So the one and only group they're seeing that which is built on the mountain top: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES organization! Isaiah 2:2 compare to Matthew 5:14-16
That's why they're coming from left and right to criticize pure worship, but they will never point to their own Church simply because they know that there's no group of imperfect humans performing as a Christian group better than JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
So if you want them to hate you like Jesus' true disciples just ask them for a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses (which they're criticizing) that's when you will see their true color! smiley
Back then in the first century Jesus was telling his listeners what they must do if they really want to keep the faith then majority of his disciples turned their backs on him because what he said disgusts them.
But the twelve apostles stood still while others walked away, Jesus turned back and noticed them, he asked aren't you guys going away too?
Then Peter uttered what prompted the $1,000,000,000 question:
To whom should we go for the sayings of everlasting life that we are sure only you have it? John 6:61-68

Please if anyone thinks he knows better than Jehovah's Witnesses let him/them pitch their tent elsewhere for everyone to see their performance as a better Christian group.

No wahala! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? / From Where Did Cain's Bride And Her Family Originate? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: The Divinity Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.