Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? (6829 Views)

Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Steep(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

You're even worse than I thought. Now, go through all the posts I've made and bring out any statement where I stated I was a Jehovah's Witness. You keep showing your ass, and it is entertaining. Now, do you have any further silliness in your repertoire for my evening pleasure?
I am a night mare to liars, so you know.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
I understand sir. Personally, I use bro for everyone even if i haven't met you before. It's kinda a slang and shows respect.
They can't be called "brothers" in that sense Sir.

MaxInDHouse:

I never call them "brother" so he wants to use that against you because Jesus only relate with people who share his line of thought as "brothers" {Matthew 12:46-50} all others be it friend or foe are "neighbours"

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
cornelboy:
I understand sir. Personally, I use bro for everyone even if i haven't met you before. It's kinda a slang and shows respect.
They can't be called "brothers" in that sense Sir.
I understand because that's how most people often do, i've told them only JWs are my brothers they're trying to impose the same on all JWs. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
Steep:

I am a night mare to liars, so you know.

Check yourself. You're hearing voices. It ain't healthy.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 8:16am On Jan 30, 2022
Emusan:

You don't need to tell me bro

Yet your brother says it's a sin for JWs to call unbelievers Bro grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Their regimented kind of thinking started from their religious leaders. See this conversation between Max and his governing body members......

MaxInDHouse:

We are brothers to Jesus, 144,000 and the 8 Governing body members of Jehovah's Witnesses

Jesus, 144,000 and 8 Governing body:

No No MaxInDHouse, you don't have to apply military intelligence in this case. You can only be friends to us([/b]Jesus, the 144,000 and we your Governing body).

MaxInDHouse we need to refer you back to the Watchtower February 2017 2nd study article paragraph 6.......

........ On the basis of [b]Christ’s sacrifice
, Jehovah forgives the sins of those who exercise faith. He accepts as his worshippers those who dedicate themselves to him. Jehovah declares anointed Christians righteous as his sons and those of the “other sheep” righteous as his friends. (John 10:16; Rom. 5:1, 2; Jas. 2:21-25) So even now, the ransom enables us to have a righteous standing with our Father and to share in the sanctification of his name.

Today, we have a clear understanding of the illustration of the sheep and the goats. Regarding the identity of those mentioned, Jesus is “the Son of man,” the King. Those referred to as “my brothers” are spirit-anointed men and women, who will rule with Christ from heaven.

MaxInDHouse is not a brother to Jesus paapaa grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 8:28am On Jan 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I never call them "brother" so he wants to use that against you because Jesus only relate with people who share his line of thought as "brothers" {Matthew 12:46-50} all others be it friend or foe are "neighbours"

Are you really a brother to Jesus Christ? Denial, lying and admittance go follow soon....

Today, we have a clear understanding of the illustration of the sheep and the goats. Regarding the identity of those mentioned, Jesus is “the Son of man,” the King. Those referred to as “my brothers” are spirit-anointed men and women, who will rule with Christ from heaven.

Military intelligence officer you be brother to Jesus according to your religious leaders and teachings? grin grin grin

The class and segregation in your midst no be for here oooooo

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It is not who you call a brother in the first place that matters. It is who Jesus call his brother in the final analysis that matters and we know in that Matthew 12: 46-50 Jesus call those who do the will of his father as brothers.

What is the will of the father as said by Jesus christ himself?

John 6: 40 For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who recognizes the Son and exercises faith in him should have everlasting life, and I will resurrect him on the last day.

You can keep chasing us away and stating you are not our brothers grin grin. Na your palaver to sort. We know the same Jesus said the below.......

All those whom the Father gives me will come to me, and I will never drive away the one who comes to me;

Learn learn learn. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2022
Begging for droplets of water! grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 11:47am On Jan 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Begging for droplets of water! grin

You dey run to mention me abi? grin grin

I just hope all your cohorts e.g acholardey, johnw47, Emusan, tctrills and others claiming they belong to Christ can see the person they're sitting with now! Psalms 1:1

When you did the above, who was hungry and begging for water?

Who was going and getting to hook himself with STUPIDITY grin grin grin

Learn grin

2 Likes

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 11:58am On Jan 30, 2022
achorladey:

You dey run to mention me abi? grin grin

When you did the above, who was hungry and begging for water?

Who was going and getting to hook himself with STUPIDITY grin grin grin

Learn grin

I have tried all I can to live at peace with MaxInDHouse. I have ignored his comments and kept a distance. I try not to read most of his comments even when he mentions my name.
That we have different believes isn't enough reason to start a 3rd world war.
We can't fight for God. Blessed are the peace makers.
Please can you advise MaxInDHouse to cool down. He really needs to gather himself and act like a man. He is taking this out of proportion.

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:30pm On Jan 30, 2022
tctrills:

I have tried all I can to live at peace with MaxInDHouse. I have ignored his comments and kept a distance. I try not to read most of his comments even when he mentions my name.
Please can you advise MaxInDHouse to cool down. He really needs to gather himself and act like a man. He is taking this out of proportion.

If you want to learn from me come out openly because i'm not quarrelling with anyone.
I have also ignored you and your posts even when your questions are simple but since you don't want to hear anything about God's Chosen people organized to do His will then continue seeking answers where you can't find it.

As for those who approaches me with sincere hearts they will enjoy my company but as for insincere and dishonest people like you i don't give a damn what you think about me.
I asked you a question and until you answer then stop thinking about me:

Everyone knows that JWs are zealously preaching and industriously teaching the word of their God globally. Why not ask your friends what they've been doing for their God after leaving JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES organization?

Whatever makes you run away from this question then you're nothing more than a liar deceiving himself! smiley
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
tctrills:

You have rendered the little help you can offer and even called on others to assist.

You don try. The person that needs the help choose to ignore. Na him palaver be that. His mode of operation had been conditioned that way by those he listen to.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If you want to learn from me come out openly because i'm not quarrelling with anyone.
I have also ignored you and your posts even when your questions are simple but since you don't want to hear anything about God's Chosen people organized to do His will then continue seeking answers where you can't find it.

As for those who approaches me with sincere hearts they will enjoy my company but as for insincere and dishonest people like you i don't give a damn what you think about me.

Everyone knows that JWs are zealously preaching and industriously teaching the word of their God globally. Why not ask your friends what they've been doing for their God after leaving JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES organization?

Whatever makes you run away from this question then you're nothing more than a liar deceiving himself! smiley

He is thirsty and needs water

He hasn't said he wants to learn from you. Na you dey mention am all over nairaland since he decided to let you be.

Since you don't give a damn, let him be grin grin grin

Why not ask your friends what they've been doing for their God after leaving JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES organization?

We know you are not our God that we will give account to in the first place and we don't go about beating our chest like you do in your SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS grin grin grin.

You dey collect your reward instantly here for nairaland. Ko gba ka lo ka bo rara.

Learn. grin grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2022
achorladey:

You have rendered the little help you can offer and even called on others to assist.

You don try. The person that needs the help choose to ignore. Na him palaver be that. His mode of operation had been conditioned that way by those he listen to.

This MaxInDHouse guy once vowed never to communicate with me in any way or form. He broke his vow in less than a week.
I don't trust men that don't keep to their words.

2 Likes

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
achorladey:

He is thirsty and needs water
He hasn't said he wants to learn from you. Na you dey mention am all over nairaland since he decided to let you be.
Since you don't give a damn, let him be grin grin grin
We know you are not our God that we will give account to in the first place and we don't go about beating our chest like you do in your SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS grin grin grin.
You dey collect your reward instantly here for nairaland. Ko gba ka lo ka bo rara.
Learn. grin grin grin

Surely you're the same person behind that moniker because stylishly you're calling my attention with one moniker while hiding behind another to mention me! cheesy
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
tctrills:

This MaxInDHouse guy once vowed never to communicate with me in any way or form. He broke his vow in less than a week.

OLÓDO! cheesy

I vowed never to comment on your thread!
But whatever makes you come to a topic having to do with my people, i will correct you! smiley
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
tctrills:

One of his created thread on this platform na laughing stock because he simply should leave the platform based on that but we know he has seconds, minutes and hours to deliver to his taskmasters. grin grin grin and the platform provides it free with no hassle grin grin even when those hours includes raining insults and abuses all over those he is conversation with. grin grin grin

The one parroting the words of his taskmasters cannot follow through on such words. We know who im be. grin grin grin

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Surely you're the same person behind that moniker because stylishly you're calling my attention with one moniker while hiding behind another to mention me! cheesy

No be today you start to dey see who is behind my moniker. Today too no go be the last. grin grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by paltielx: 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nobody555:
Important note!
Pls ensure to make your responses short and precise. Referencing the bible is very essential. No insult on personal level or religion is allowed pls. Let's try to portray Christ in our character and how we interact with others. Don't try to force your opinions on others, it's an open discussion. When proving your point, asking questions is better than making assertions.

Since when i was in my early teens, i have been finding it hard to comprehend and believe the Trinity. I'm often told that I need to believe God as mystery. So i wonder, how can I know or walk with a mystery God?
I also wonder if the the disciples and the early church understand God as three persons in one God or one God in three persons or just one singular God, a person?

John 14:17,26
[17]He is the Holy Spirit, who leads into all truth.......
[26]But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative—that is, the Holy Spirit—he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you.

The question here is if the holy spirit taught the apostles and first believers everything and led them into all truth, why are we still left to believe God as mystery?
Another question is those that established the Trinity doctrine years later after the early christians, were they led by the holy spirit?

"Trinitarians believe that the one God eternally exists in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; and that these three are one God, co-equal and co-eternal, having precisely the same nature and attributes, and worthy of precisely the same worship, confidence, and obedience".

Now this thread will focus mainly on the "COEQUALNESS" of the Trinity members. Other qualities will be discussed in my subsequent thread.
Is the Father greater than the son?
Are YHWH and Jesus really coequal?

John 14:28
[28]Remember what I told you: I am going away, but I will come back to you again. If you really loved me, you would be happy that I am going to the Father, who is greater than I am.
1 Corinthians 11:3
[3]But there is one thing I want you to know: The head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.
The three are never equal, when Jesus was on earth people were confused who he actually was, some said John the Baptist others said he was Elijah, still others said he was Jeremiah. So on reaching his disciple he asked them who he actually was, Peter answered that he was the SON of the living God. In reply he blessed Peter for answering it right, he also added that it was his father who was in the heaven at that moment that reveal it to him. That drives home the point that Jesus is not the same with YHWH

3 Likes

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
paltielx:
The three are never equal, when Jesus was on earth people were confused who he actually was, some said John the Baptist others said he was Elijah, still others said he was Jeremiah. So on reaching his disciple he asked them who he actually was, Peter answered that he was the SON of the living God. In reply he blessed Peter for answering it right, he also added that it was his father who was in the heaven at that moment that reveal it to him. That drives home the point that Jesus is not the same with YHWH

According to the encyclopedia Britannica:

Trinity, in Christian doctrine, the unity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as three persons in one Godhead. The doctrine of the Trinity is considered to be one of the central Christian affirmations about God. It is rooted in the fact that God came to meet Christians in a threefold figure: (1) as Creator, Lord of the history of salvation, Father, and Judge, as revealed in the Old Testament; (2) as the Lord who, in the incarnated figure of Jesus Christ, lived among human beings and was present in their midst as the “Resurrected One”; and (3) as the Holy Spirit, whom they experienced as the helper or intercessor in the power of the new life.

smiley
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by paltielx: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

According to the encyclopedia Britannica:

Trinity, in Christian doctrine, the unity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as three persons in one Godhead. The doctrine of the Trinity is considered to be one of the central Christian affirmations about God. It is rooted in the fact that God came to meet Christians in a threefold figure: (1) as Creator, Lord of the history of salvation, Father, and Judge, as revealed in the Old Testament; (2) as the Lord who, in the incarnated figure of Jesus Christ, lived among human beings and was present in their midst as the “Resurrected One”; and (3) as the Holy Spirit, whom they experienced as the helper or intercessor in the power of the new life.

smiley

God is only one being. Deuteronomy 6:4 says that God is one God. We're not discussing encyclopedia but Bible. When Jesus came to the earth, the religious leaders were rooting their teachings on the tradition of men not the law. So jesus now have to give the people the new commandments
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
paltielx:
God is only one being. Deuteronomy 6:4 says that God is one God. We're not discussing encyclopedia but Bible. When Jesus came to the earth, the religious leaders were rooting their teachings on the tradition of men not the law. So jesus now have to give the people the new commandments

Well if you must know, it's the (Pagan) Roman Catholic Church that taught people TRINITY, that word is not written anywhere in the Bible.
That's why i showed you the meaning of what they taught you in their religion.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by paltielx: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well if you must know, it's the (Pagan) Roman Catholic Church that taught people TRINITY, that word is not written anywhere in the Bible.
That's why i showed you the meaning of what they taught you in their religion.
okay, i agree with you. Christianity should be based in the scripture not in any other historical book or figure
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2022
paltielx:

okay, i agree with you. Christianity should be based in the scripture not in any other historical book or figure

Jesus knew that Satan will introduce his ideas to gullible and dishonest religionists claiming it has a meaning in Christ {Matthew 13:25} but Jesus promised that all such nonsense will continue to confuse people until towards the end time when Jesus will come to separate false teaching from pure worship.
That's why the teachings of trinity never produced fine fruits in the midst of it's adherents {Matthew 7:16-18} which prompted the OP to raise his voice against this dogmatic doctrine! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
achorladey:

One of his created thread on this platform na laughing stock because he simply should leave the platform based on that but we know he has seconds, minutes and hours to deliver to his taskmasters. grin grin grin and the platform provides it free with no hassle grin grin even when those hours includes raining insults and abuses all over those he is conversation with. grin grin grin

The one parroting the words of his taskmasters cannot follow through on such words. We know who im be. grin grin grin
The boy is not too stable. He is ill mannered and cracks under pressure. I really don't understand why he was selected to represent his organization. Of them all, he is the least smart, always taken to anger and a really foolish boy.
Normally, one is usually impressed by JW. The come out as smart but this one is different. He is mostly dumb.

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2022
Funny atheist! cheesy

Just saying i'm sorry is enough but crying up and down seeking the attention of the person you're sure knows better than you do makes you looks stupid! smiley

We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, you can never find competent Bible students anywhere else that you'll enjoy learning from them if you turn away from us.
Please prove that you're mature by not mentioning me again after all you claimed you're restraining yourself from engaging me.
While i will make you tender an APOLOGY to the global family of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES before i engage you again in further Bible discussion. Or you ask your friends who said they left God's organization to tell us what they've been doing for their God after leaving JWs.
Abeg stop mentioning me if truly you're original! cheesy

tctrills:

The boy is not too stable. He is ill mannered and cracks under pressure. I really don't understand why he was selected to represent his organization. Of them all, he is the least smart, always taken to anger and a really foolish boy.
Normally, one is usually impressed by JW. The come out as smart but this one is different. He is mostly dumb.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Is it possible for someone to leave the JW and become apostates lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

MaxInDHouse:

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
cornelboy:
Is it possible for someone to leave the JW and become apostates lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

A spiritual INJECTION that's synonymous with the TRUTH is the cause!
When people feel like learning something and they later discovered that what they've learned is causing some form of restraint, nice and kindhearted people will back out telling everyone around them how difficult it is. But evil people won't rather they will like to stay and change the standard. So when they now find out that they can't change the standard they will start going about telling others that everything about the standard is evil.
I remembered a police officer who happens to start studying the same years as i do with the JWs in 1993, we were both making progress until he came to me saying what we're learning has been affecting him.
I asked HOW? He narrated how he used to take bribes at work and other corrupt practices but after about three months into the study it's becoming somehow difficult for him to do things he's been doing for years.
I told him my experience too and we both agreed to stop studying with the JWs.
After so many years we met again and we reminded ourselves of the funny effect of the JW teachings then he said

"do you know that ever since then i've not been attending any church services? I know that what i am learning from those people is the absolute truth even though i found it really hard to cope but i will never raise my tongue against them. They are the true Christians"

Afterwards i never saw him till now but what he told me that day broke my heart.
He is just a police officer but i am a soldier so i said to myself "definitely any member of the JW is far stronger and tougher than i am, i can only fight with weapons and martial arts, my heart is not as hard as one of Jehovah's Witnesses" Matthew 11:12

That's why i came back to face my fears. If those feeble looking men, women, boys, girls, old papas and old mamas can fight the good fight of faith surely Maximus can't do lesser! 1Timothy 6:12

So the Apostates have seen all these but their conscience is disturbing them, instead of them to walk away like that police officer they want to change the standard to soothe their liken and since that's impossible they're hiding to castigate God's people, that's why i always ask them the $1,000,000,000 question:
Have you found a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses? smiley

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
That's really touching smiley

MaxInDHouse:

A spiritual INJECTION that's synonymous with the TRUTH is the cause!
When people feel like learning something and they later discovered that what they've learned is causing some form of restraint, nice and kindhearted people will back out telling everyone around them how difficult it is. But evil people won't rather they will like to stay and change the standard. So when they now find out that they can't change the standard they will start going about telling others that everything about the standard is evil.
I remembered a police officer who happens to start studying the same years as i do with the JWs in 1993, we were both making progress until he came to me saying what we're learning has been affecting him.
I asked HOW? He narrated how he used to take bribes at work and other corrupt practices but after about three months into the study it's becoming somehow difficult for him to do things he's been doing for years.
I told him my experience too and we both agreed to stop studying with the JWs.
After so many years we met again and we reminded ourselves of the funny effect of the JW teachings then he said

"do you know that ever since then i've not been attending any church services? I know that what i am learning from those people is the absolute truth even though i found it really hard to cope but i will never raise my tongue against them. They are the true Christians"

Afterwards i never saw him till now but what he told me that day broke my heart.
He is just a police officer but i am a soldier so i said to myself "definitely any member of the JW is far stronger and tougher than i am, i can only fight with weapons and martial arts, my heart is not as hard as one of Jehovah's Witnesses" Matthew 11:12

That's why i came back to face my fears. If those feeble looking men, women, boys, girls, old papas and old mamas can fight the good fight of faith surely Maximus can't do lesser! 1Timothy 6:12

So the Apostates have seen all these but their conscience is disturbing them, instead of them to walk away like that police officer they want to change the standard to soothe their liken and since that's impossible they're hiding to castigate God's people, that's why i always ask them the $1,000,000,000 question:
Have you found a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses? smiley
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Nobody555(f): 4:55am On Jan 31, 2022
That's the Bible's Truths brother smiley

paltielx:

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2022
cornelboy:

What is the meaning of apostate?
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 10:01am On Jan 31, 2022
Apostates are semi atheists cheesy cheesy
achorladey:

What is the meaning of apostate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Election For New Pope To Begin On Tuesday / THREAD: HIGHER EVERYDAY- DAILY GUIDE For YOUTHS With W.F.KUMUYI (deeper Life) / Little Kids Talked About Easter (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.