Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? (6822 Views)

Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 7:28am On Feb 01, 2022
cornelboy:
So JWs don't speak about Jesus Abi grin grin

Learn bro cheesy cheesy

Jesus is the king of kings!

#nightwatchman

The name of the religious organization you belong states Jehovah’s witnesses.

Jesus your master last instruction to the disciples as captured in Acts 1:8 is to speak or bear witness about who? grin grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Steep(m): 7:38am On Feb 01, 2022
achorladey:

Simple instruction for Acts 1:8 they cannot follow.
It's because they are blind! Don't stress yourself on them

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 7:58am On Feb 01, 2022
cornelboy:

Paul said in Romans 10:11,12.....
For the scripture says: “No one who rests his faith on him will be disappointed.”+ 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek.+ There is the same Lord over all, who is rich* toward all those calling on him.

Same Paul

1 said there is actually to us one God,+ the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.

So how come your

For “everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah* will be saved.”

Romans 10 :13 all of a sudden the same Lord becomes LORD JEHOVAH grin grin grin

Emphasis on Lord becoming LORD. Don't forget there is only one Lord grin grin

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Janosky: 10:32am On Feb 01, 2022
achorladey:

For the scripture says: “No one who rests his faith on him will be disappointed.”+ 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek.+ There is the same Lord over all, who is rich* toward all those calling on him.

Same Paul

1 said there is actually to us one God,+ the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.

So how come your

Joel 2:32
"Everyone who call on the name of JEHOVAH will be saved"

Romans 10:13 Aramaic Bible.
For everyone who will call the name of THE LORD JEHOVAH shall be saved.”

Psalms 20:7
"I will call on the name of JEHOVAH"

Psalms 116:13
" call on the name of JEHOVAH"

Paul wrote Romans 10:13 & copied the expression from Joel 2:32.

Achorladey wishy washy GIBBERISH goes to the dustbin.
Achorladey stop DECEIVING yourself grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Janosky: 10:36am On Feb 01, 2022
Steep:

It's because they are blind! Don't stress yourself on them
John 7:16 , can Steep bear witness about the Messenger ,Jesus & reject the Owner of his message?
Isaiah 43:10 and Acts 3:13 ,is Jesus Christ a JEHOVAH's witness?
Yes!

The same people spoke the words of Acts4:12 & Acts 15:14-17
Oga, shine your eyes grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Janosky: 10:40am On Feb 01, 2022
achorladey:

Jesus your master last instruction to the disciples as captured in Acts 1:8 is to speak or bear witness about who? grin grin grin
Achorladey DECEIVING himself.
Bring the evidence that John 7:16, Acts 3:13 and Isaiah 43:10 is NOT in your Bible.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Janosky: 10:48am On Feb 01, 2022
achorladey:

After reading what I posted to your brother, you still come back with your group thinking.

Ok, let us go by your group thinking. The group said in Acts 4 :12

Acts 4: 12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

1. Salvation is found in no one else. A person under consideration

There is no other name not even GROUP NAME. grin grin grin grin

Na to peddle NO GET SENSE all over nairaland you sabi. grin grin grin

Acts 15:14-17 the same Group bearing His Father's name.

John 20:17, Their God is the same God and Father of Jesus Christ.
Achorladey Continue DECEIVING yourself
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Janosky: 10:52am On Feb 01, 2022
Steep:

This one na mumu talk abeg!

The only name way God approve for salvation nah Jesus name
Acts 3:13 , John 9:4 and Isaiah 43:10, Jesus Christ is a JEHOVAH's witness.

Is Steep a JEHOVAH's witness like Jesus Christ?

Acts 15:14-17, John 9:4 and John 20:17, the words of Jehovah's witnesses is Mumu talk to Polytheists who worship 3 persons
grin cheesy.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Janosky: 10:55am On Feb 01, 2022
achorladey:

And they go about condemning those calling on the name Jesus for salvation. grin grin grin as if na dem be the master of these people in the first place.

John 20:17, As if you, Achorladey dey worship the God of Jesus Christ.

Kai !!! grin cheesy
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Steep(m): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2022
Janosky:

Acts 3:13 , John 9:4 and Isaiah 43:10, Jesus Christ is a JEHOVAH's witness.

Is Steep a JEHOVAH's witness like Jesus Christ?

Acts 15:14-17, John 9:4 and John 20:17, the words of Jehovah's witnesses is Mumu talk to Polytheists who worship 3 persons
grin cheesy.
I witness for Jehovah by witnessing for Jesus.
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
When we tell you to learn, you'll be doing agidi and be finding ways to prove what is not. grin grin
Pls shey Lord na personal/proper name for God/any person or just title? grin kola learn! What's the difference between Jesus being Lord of Lords and king of kings? Learn!

Acts of the Apostles 2:36 NLV
[36]“So let everyone in Israel know for certain that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, to be both Lord and Messiah!”

Acts 2:34-35 KJV
[34]For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
[35]Until I make thy foes thy footstool.

Baba learn! LORD in the above verses refers to YHWH while Lord to Jesus. This shows that God the Father, YHWH is superior.

Even God is a title, it means mighty and strong one in Hebrew perspective. That's why Paul acknowledge many gods but he only believed and worshipped one, the Father! Learn cool

NKJV
For “whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.”

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“For everyone who will call the name of THE LORD JEHOVAH shall be saved.”

achorladey:

Same Paul

So how come your

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
grin grin The kind of pointless comments you post always make me laugh. You said the name is Jehovah's witnesses, does that stop them from bearing witness about Christ? grin grin

Learn!

The name of God the Father no be Jehovah (transliterated from YHWH)?

achorladey:

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
cornelboy:

That is to say, KO SORO grin grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
cornelboy:
grin grin The kind of pointless comments you post always make me laugh. You said the name is Jehovah's witnesses, does that stop them from bearing witness about Christ? grin grin

Learn!

The name of God the Father no be Jehovah (transliterated from YHWH)?

It is pointless when it does not meet what you like.

You said the name is Jehovah's witnesses, does that stop them from bearing witness about Christ

Who did the master ask you to bear witness about. Those were his last words grin grin

Learn.

I can equally say your post is pointless grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2022
Janosky:

Acts 15:14-17 the same Group bearing His Father's name.

John 20:17, Their God is the same God and Father of Jesus Christ.
Achorladey Continue DECEIVING yourself

In whose name did the group say people will be saved in Acts 4 :12

Abi no be the same group Mr DECEIVING PEDDLER.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
Janosky:

John 20:17, As if you, Achorladey dey worship the God of Jesus Christ.

Kai !!! grin cheesy

Peddle your DECEIVING DECEPTION grin grin grin continuously.

I know the God the FATHER you serve is a DOGHEAD. Don't ask me how I know. grin grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
Lol see Mr kola o. Did their name stop them from witnessing bout Christ? grin
E be like say @ Steep don explain Wetin bear witness mean, go check am cheesy grin cheesy

Did Jesus tell his disciples to witness him as God almighty? grin
Cos e be like say you no get Wetin Jesus mean there! Ogbeni learn! cheesy

achorladey:

It is pointless when it does not meet what you like.

Who did the master ask you to bear witness about. Those were his last words grin grin

Learn.

I can equally say your post is pointless grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
Twale o!! grin grin

achorladey:

That is to say, KO SORO grin grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
cornelboy:
Twale o!! grin grin

Owo meji fun enikan.

Se ko wa le grin grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
cornelboy:
Lol see Mr kola o. Did their name stop them from witnessing bout Christ? grin
E be like say @ Steep don explain Wetin bear witness mean, go check am cheesy grin cheesy

Did Jesus told his disciples to witness him as God almighty? grin
Cos e be like say you no get Wetin Jesus mean there! Ogbeni learn! cheesy

Acts 1:8 is the last words of Jesus. Who did your master ask you to witness about.

Abi Jesus no be your master.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
Janosky:

Achorladey DECEIVING himself.
Bring the evidence that John 7:16, Acts 3:13 and Isaiah 43:10 is NOT in your Bible.

Oga DECEPTION peddler. Jesus no be your master again? What were his last words his Acts 1:8.

Did he forget that Jehovah exists before uttering such words grin grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2022
Janosky:

Joel 2:32
"Everyone who call on the name of JEHOVAH will be saved"

Romans 10:13 Aramaic Bible.
For everyone who will call the name of THE LORD JEHOVAH shall be saved.”

Psalms 20:7
"I will call on the name of JEHOVAH"

Psalms 116:13
" call on the name of JEHOVAH"

Paul wrote Romans 10:13 & copied the expression from Joel 2:32.

Achorladey wishy washy GIBBERISH goes to the dustbin.
Achorladey stop DECEIVING yourself grin

You don forget the the ARCHAIC IDEAS, TO BE MOCKED AND ARE IRRELEVANT AS A RESULT OF RECENT BIBLICAL EVIDENCE that states God unquestionably arranged that his name be omitted in the new testament.

Paul can't say JEHOVAH in that account. grin grin grin MR WISHY WASHY peddler grin grin grin since the context of that account is not about JEHOVAH grin grin grin

Awon one line of thought people....

Peter: call on Jesus to be saved

Paul: call on Jehovah to be saved
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
According to @ Steep 's definition of "bear witness", don't Jehovah witnesses witness about Jesus Christ?

Mind you the Father is supreme over all!
Baba learn!

achorladey:

Acts 1:8 is the last words of Jesus. Who did your master ask you to witness about.

Abi Jesus no be your master.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
cornelboy:
According to @ Steep 's definition of "bear witness", don't Jehovah witnesses witness about Jesus Christ?

Mind you the Father is supreme over all!
Baba learn!

Jesus forget that the Father is supreme before he said what was recorded in Acts 1:8 abi?

When John was given the revelation that states bearing witness about Jesus inspires prophecy they forget the Father is supreme.

According to @ Steep 's definition of "bear witness", don't

My question was not based on steep definition grin grin grin

Learn grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
Alright before i answer your question;
What is the your definition of bear witness?

If it's the same as Steep 's definition "It means to speak of something or someone.", Dont JWS bear witness of Jesus Christ?

achorladey:

Jesus forget that the Father is supreme before he said what was recorded in Acts 1:8 abi?

When John was given the revelation that states bearing witness about Jesus inspires prophecy they forget the Father is supreme.

My question was not based on steep definition grin grin grin

Learn grin

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2022
cornelboy:
Alright before i answer your question;
What is the your definition of bear witness?

If it's the same as Steep 's definition "It means to speak of something or someone.", Dont JWS bear witness of Jesus Christ?

Oga Nobody101010 you get dictionary for house and your phone. What it means is not my problem. Who did your master ask you to bear witness about.

Jesus no be your master again?
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
°Attestation of a fact or event; testimony.
She can bear witness, since she was there at the time.

°One who sees or has personal knowledge of something.
As a witness to the event, I can confirm that he really said that.

Jesus obviously commanded his disciples to testify to people on the events that took place in life: his works, miracles, sacrificial death, resurrection et al.
So what is your point gangan grin grin

Does JW organization name stop them from bearing witness about Christ Jesus?
Bàbá bọ́ lè ńbè grin grin

achorladey:

Oga Nobody101010 you get dictionary for house and your phone. What it means is not my problem. Who did your master ask you to bear witness about.

Jesus no be your master again?
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
cornelboy:

Jesus obviously commanded his disciples to testify to people on the events that took place in life: his works, miracles, sacrificial death, resurrection et al.
So what is your point gangan grin grin

Bàbá bọ́ lè ńbè grin grin

So you know the meaning of bear witness and you are disturbing yourself up and down.

Now the below.......

Jesus obviously commanded his disciples to testify to people on the events that took place in life: his works, miracles, sacrificial death, resurrection et Al. So what is your point gangan

So what is your point gangan

The point gangan is Acts 1:8 which is hard for you to understandgrin grin grin so why are you bearing witnesses of Jehovah when your master says bear witness about me JESUS?

Don't come with this question below

You will understand now

Are you a Jehovah’s witness in name when you don't bear witness about Jehovah?

Bàbá bọ́ lè ńbè

You fo for that gbolohun grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2022
achorladey:

The point gangan is Acts 1:8 which is hard for you to understandgrin grin grin so why are you bearing witnesses of Jehovah when your master says bear witness about me JESUS?

Don't come with this question below

I will come with the question in another form:
Don't JWs bear witness about Christ?
Or if you don't want to answer the question, I'll help you out.
JWs bear witness of Christ!

Are you a Jehovah’s witness in name when you don't bear witness about Jehovah?

I have told you that their name doesn't stop them from bearing witness about Jesus cos they do bear witness about him and bearing witness about Jesus doesn't mean they stop witnessing about Jehovah!
Bàbá kúrò lórí è!

You fo for that gbolohun grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
cornelboy:

The question has always been who did your master ask you to bear witness about? Not the below grin grin. You see the difference?

Don't JWs bear witness about Christ?

I have told you that their name doesn't stop them from bearing witness about Jesus cos they do bear witness about him and bearing witness about Jesus doesn't mean they stop witnessing about Jehovah!

You see the bold. That's the reason for the question. Who did your master ask you to bear witness about? Una no dey follow una masters instruction. His last words were bear witness about me. grin

I will come with the question in another form: Don't JWs bear witness about Christ?

Who are you called

A. Jehovah’s witnesses

B. Jesus witnesses grin grin

Or if you don't want to answer the question, I'll help you out.
JWs bear witness of Christ!

When your master ask you to bear witness about him(Jesus)you are bearing witness and known to be Jehovah’s witnesses grin grin grin You see how it sound abi.

Bàbá kúrò lórí è!

Baba eyin ni ke bole nbe.

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
Actually i find this very interesting grin
Who's Jehovah to you?

When Jesus commanded his disciples to bear witness of him, did they name the early church "Jesus witness?

Did that stop them from bearing witness of God the Father YHWH (transliterated to Jehovah)?

Answer my questions o grin grin

achorladey:

The question has always been who did your master ask you to bear witness about? Not the below grin grin. You see the difference?

You see the bold. That's the reason for the question. Who did your master ask you to bear witness about? Una no dey follow una masters instruction. His last words were bear witness about me. grin

Who are you called

A. Jehovah’s witnesses

B. Jesus witnesses grin grin

When your master ask you to bear witness about him(Jesus)you are bearing witness and known to be Jehovah’s witnesses grin grin grin You see how it sound abi.

Baba eyin ni ke bole nbe.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
cornelboy:
Actually i find this very interesting grin
Who's Jehovah to you?

When Jesus commanded his disciples to bear witness of him, did they name the early church "Jesus witness?

Did that stop them from bearing witness of God the Father YHWH (transliterated to Jehovah)?

Answer my questions o grin grin

Who's Jehovah to you?

Learn you no learn

I SHALL PROVE TO WHAT I SHALL PROVE TO BE. THE I AM THAT I AM grin grin grin

When Jesus commanded his disciples to bear witness of him, did they name the early church "Jesus witness

They don't and many who listened to them see them as people who bear witness about the death and resurrection of Jesus christ. They see them as followers of Jesus Christ and some went as far as calling them CHRISTIANS. Peter went further by stating.........

If you are being reproached* for the name of Christ, you are happy, because the spirit of glory, yes, the spirit of God, is resting upon you.

But if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not feel ashamed, but let him keep on glorifying God while bearing this name.

When they bear witness about Jesus christ they bear witness about the VERY CHARACTER of GOD like the Bible translation you use put it.

Answer my questions o

Wetin be my score? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

The Teachings Of Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star / Do Dead People Truly Appear To The Living / Good Friday; The Commemoration Of The Death Of Our Lord Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.