Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? (6828 Views)

Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Janosky: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2022
achorladey:

[s]You don forget the the ARCHAIC IDEAS, TO BE MOCKED AND ARE IRRELEVANT AS A RESULT OF RECENT BIBLICAL EVIDENCE that states God unquestionably arranged that his name be omitted in the new testament.
[/s]
Wishy-washy GIBBERISH cheesy
achorladey:

Paul can't say JEHOVAH in that account. grin grin grin MR WISHY WASHY peddler grin grin grin since the context of that account is not about JEHOVAH grin grin grin

Awon one line of thought people....

Peter: call on Jesus to be saved

Paul: call on Jehovah to be saved

Achorladey DECEIVING himself. Na him way cheesy
Achorladey, who is Acts 2:36 is Jesus Lord of his Father?
Hebrews 5:7-8, Did JEHOVAH call on his son to be saved?

Deceptive man,@ Acts 2:16-21, Peter quoted Joel 2:32 to call on whom?

Achorladey, where is the Greek word "call on" in Acts 4:12? cheesy

Psalms 20:7, Joel 2:32,Acts 2:21, Romans 10:13, "everyone who calls on the name of JEHOVAH will be saved"
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2022
Janosky:

Psalms 20:7, Joel 2:32,Acts 2:21, Romans 10:13, "everyone who calls on the name of JEHOVAH will be saved"

The part of my post crossed says it all grin grin grin

It must have hit you hard once again grin

Acts 2:36....Therefore, let all the house of Israel know for a certainty that God made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you executed on a stake.”

This Jesus is the ONE Lord abi? Correct?

1 Corinthians 8: 5 there is actually to us one God,+ the Father,+ from whom all things are and we for him;+ and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are+ and we through him.

Acts 4 :12 says..... 10 let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel that in the name of Jesus Christ the Naz·a·rene[/b]ʹ, whom you executed on a stake but whom God raised up from the dead, by means of him this man stands here healthy in front of you. 11 This is ‘[b]the stone that was treated by you builders as of no account that has become the chief cornerstone.’* 12 Furthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.”

It is the name of this ONE Lord no other name under heaven not even Jehovah’s witnesses or Jehovah’s organization by which we must get save. Correct?

Romans 10: 11 For the scripture says: “No one who rests his faith on him will be disappointed.”+ 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek.+ There is the same Lord over all, who is rich* toward all those calling on him.

The words of the Governing Body members of the first century ko ta mo grin grin grin. when he said no salvation in anyone else grin grin

You can keep peddling your Wishy-washy GIBBERISH grin grin grin. Na your mode of operation.

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Janosky: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
achorladey:

Learn you no learn

I SHALL PROVE TO WHAT I SHALL PROVE TO BE. THE I AM THAT I AM grin grin grin
John 8:38 Your "I AM" was in the presence of his God and Father before coming to earth.

John 20:17, Thereafter, Your "I AM" ascended to worship his God & Father in heaven.

Continue DECEIVING yourself grin
achorladey:

They don't and many who listened them see them as people who bear witness about the death and resurrection of Jesus christ. They see them as followers of Christ and some went as far as calling them CHRISTIANS. Peter went further by stating.........

Peter went further stating they were chosen to bear JEHOVAH's name.
Achorladey,Acts 15:14-17 dey your Bible?

Peter himself is a JEHOVAH's witness as well as a Christian. Acts 15:14-17 & 1 Peter 4:16.
We have no issue with that at all.
achorladey:

If you are being reproached* for the name of Christ, you are happy, because the spirit of glory, yes, the spirit of God, is resting upon you.

But if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not feel ashamed,+ but let him keep on glorifying God while bearing this name.
Yes !
achorladey:

When they bear witness about Jesus christ they bear witness about the VERY CHARACTER of GOD like the Bible translation you use put it.

Wetin be my score? grin grin grin grin
Achorladey medemede added to his Bible.
Score: One over ten grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2022
Janosky:

John 8:38 Your "I AM" was in the presence of his God and Father before coming to earth.

John 20:17, Thereafter, Your "I AM" ascended to worship his God & Father in heaven.

Continue DECEIVING yourself grin

Peter himself is a JEHOVAH's witness as well as a Christian. Acts 15:14-17 & 1 Peter 4:16.

Yes !

Achorladey medemede added to his Bible.
Score: One over ten grin grin

Your wish washy gibberish peddling just start. grin grin grin

John 8:38 Your "I AM" was in the presence of his God and Father before coming to earth

Irrelevant to the question asked by who the post was meant for grin grin

Another wish washy gibberish peddling irrelevant to whom the post was meant for

Continue DECEIVING yourself

Peddling DECEIVING and DECEPTION na your area of brilliance grin grin grin

Another irrelevant wishy-washy peddling to what was requested grin grin grin. It is on record they were called CHRISTIANS AND the same Peter went ahead TO state which was recorded they should SUFFER in Christ name and the name CHRISTIAN grin grin. Show where they were called JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES in Acts 15:14-17 grin grin grin Or better still carry your Greek interlinear for your website come make we see maybe na LORD or Lord paapaa dey there grin grin grin

Another wishy-washy gibberish peddling. Show where they call Peter Jehovah’s witnesses for Bible. Word for word. grin cheesy

Remember........ ARCHAIC IDEAS, TO BE MOCKED AND ARE IRRELEVANT AS A RESULT OF RECENT BIBLICAL EVIDENCE that states God unquestionably arranged that his name be omitted in the new testament. That name cannot be JEHOVAH grin grin grin

Pele ti e

Achorladey medemede added to his Bible.Score: One over ten

Mr NO GET SENSE PEDDLER can't score me beyond that anyway. It is as a result of his NO GET SENSE PEDDLING grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Janosky: 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
achorladey:

Paul said in Romans 10:11,12.....
For the scripture says: “No one who rests his faith on him will be disappointed.”

+ 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek.+ There is the same Lord over all, who is rich* toward all those calling on him.

Same Paul

1 said there is actually to us one God,+ the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.

So how come your

For “everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah* will be saved.”

Romans 10 :13 all of a sudden the same Lord becomes LORD JEHOVAH grin grin grin

Emphasis on Lord becoming LORD. Don't forget there is only one Lord grin ;
As far as Romans 10:13 is concerned, the Biblehub Greek lexicon of Joel 2:32 proven that
@ Romans 10:13 , Paul references JEHOVAH @ Joel 2:32.
Paul never spoke "LORD" , rather Paul spoke the divine name.

Achorladey is DECEIVING himself.
Case closed !

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2022
Janosky:

As far as Romans 10:13 is concerned, the Biblehub Greek lexicon of Joel 2:32 proven that
@ Romans 10:13 , Paul references JEHOVAH @ Joel 2:32.

Achorladey is DECEIVING himself.
Case closed !

Mr Janosky the DECEIVING peddler says

Why not the Romans 10:13 Greek lexicon grin grin

After all the words in Joel is not the words of Paul. So in reality he NEVER SPOKE the DIVINE name.

Paul would not have spoke the DIVINE NAME because

ARCHAIC IDEAS, TO BE MOCKED AND ARE IRRELEVANT AS A RESULT OF RECENT BIBLICAL Evidence states God unquestionably arranged that his name be omitted in the new testament. That name cannot be JEHOVAH or YAHWEH

Here is your Greek interlinear to Romans 10:13 the Lord is not even written as LORD but Lord.

Since there is one Lord grin grin grin grin who are we talking about here?

The FATHER or JESUS grin grin grin

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 1:50am On Feb 03, 2022
Because God created us in own image, we don turn God and equal to Him right?
Weldone oga kola grin grin.
The verse rather shows that Jesus was created.

achorladey:

Learn you no learn

I SHALL PROVE TO WHAT I SHALL PROVE TO BE. THE I AM THAT I AM grin grin grin

They don't and many who listened to them see them as people who bear witness about the death and resurrection of Jesus christ. They see them as followers of Jesus Christ and some went as far as calling them CHRISTIANS. Peter went further by stating.........

If you are being reproached* for the name of Christ, you are happy, because the spirit of glory, yes, the spirit of God, is resting upon you.

But if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not feel ashamed, but let him keep on glorifying God while bearing this name.

When they bear witness about Jesus christ they bear witness about the VERY CHARACTER of GOD like the Bible translation you use put it.

Wetin be my score? grin grin grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 6:12am On Feb 03, 2022
cornelboy:

Learn!

You didn't ask me who God created in his own image. grin I didn't answer question based on who is equal to God or not.

E kaabo baba grin

See how your question comes back to you below.... grin grin

Did that stop them from bearing witness of God the Father YHWH (transliterated to Jehovah)?..... cornelboy., 2022

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2022
Why don't you stop twisting yourself oga kola grin grin on

Jesus instructions in acts 1:8 didn't stop them of bearing witness of the Father.
Same as Jehovah witness, their name doesn't stop them from bearing witness of Christ grin cheesy
Learn oga!

The very character of God means God himself Abi? Keep whining yourself grin grin

achorladey:

You didn't ask me who God created in his own image. grin I didn't answer question based on who is equal to God or not.

E kaabo baba grin

See how your question comes back to you below.... grin grin

Did that stop them from bearing witness of God the Father YHWH (transliterated to Jehovah)?..... cornelboy., 2022

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
cornelboy:

Jesus instructions in acts 1:8 didn't stop them of bearing witness of the Father.
Same as Jehovah witness, their name doesn't stop them from bearing witness of Christ grin cheesy
Learn oga!

The very character of God means God himself Abi? Keep whining yourself grin grin

Why don't you stop twisting yourself oga kola

Na you call am twisting. Learn

Jesus instructions in acts 1:8 didn't stop them of bearing witness of the Father. Same as Jehovah witness, their name doesn't stop them from bearing witness of Christ

The reason I asked you earlier who are you called by name

A. Jehovah’s witnesses

B. Jesus witnesses

Do you agree that all other Christian denominations are Jehovah’s witnesses then and by name?

The very character of God means God himself Abi?

Na the Bible verse you use yourself now. Wetin be the meaning of very grin grin

Keep whining yourself

You dey enjoy the whinning and cruising grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Janosky: 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
achorladey:

Continue DECEIVING yourself.
What has Achorladey learned from twisting?
achorladey:

A. Jehovah’s witnesses

B. Jesus witnesses
Acts 15:14-17 & 1 Peter 4:16,by whose name did Peter identify himself?
Matthew 12:15-18, John 5:43,by whose name did Jesus Christ identify himself?
Achorladey is arguing AGAINST his own Bible.
TUEH !!!!!!

achorladey:

Do you agree that all other Christian denominations are Jehovah’s witnesses then and by name?
Do you Achorladey & his 3 deities Polytheists worshippers agree you are JWs?
The evidences against you plenty for Nairaland, Achorladey Deceptive clown. grin cheesy

achorladey:

Na the Bible verse you use yourself now. Wetin be the meaning of very lord who is rich toward all calling on him" grin grin
Romans 10:12, This deceptive clown, did the Jews & Gentiles in Jesus days pray to Jesus as their lord who is rich toward all calling on him?

[b] Matthew 6:9,11Deceptive clown wey no dey even respect the Lord's prayer.
Matthew 6:11, Jesus dey supply your daily bread?

Achorladey you are very deceptive and wicked!
Kai !!!!![/b]

Read up Matthew 6:32, 2 Corinthians 9:8 & Romans 2:4, see as Paul and Matthew highlight your deception on this forum. .
Matthew 6:32
For the Gentiles strive after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.

Romans 2:4
Or do you disregard the riches of His kindness, tolerance, and patience, not realizing that God's kindness leads you to repentance?

2 Corinthians 9:8
And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things, at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.
achorladey:

Continue your Mumu, deceptive clown cheesy
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 2:23am On Feb 04, 2022
achorladey:

I know your tactics. No be politics we de play here baba

A. Jehovah’s witnesses

B. Jesus witnesses

How would they be JWs by name cry
I've asked you many times; does JWS name stop them from bearing witness of Christ? Don't they bear witness of Christ?
No de prove smart oga kola grin cheesy

Na the Bible verse you use yourself now. Wetin be the meaning of very grin grin

Very character of God means God Himself Abi no wahala

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 2:26am On Feb 04, 2022
Achorladey will come and say God means Trinity grin grin

Janosky:

TUEH !!!!!!

The evidences against you plenty for Nairaland, Achorladey Deceptive clown. grin cheesy

Romans 10:12, This deceptive clown, did the Jews & Gentiles in Jesus days pray to Jesus as their lord who is rich toward all calling on him?

Kai !!!!![/b]

Read up Matthew 6:32, 2 Corinthians 9:8 & Romans 2:4, see as Paul and Matthew highlight your deception on this forum. .
For the Gentiles strive after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.

Or do you disregard the riches of His kindness, tolerance, and patience, not realizing that God's kindness leads you to repentance?

And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things, at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 4:07am On Feb 04, 2022
Janosky:

But Jesus Christ is Jehovah.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 6:16am On Feb 04, 2022
cornelboy:
Achorladey will come and say God means Trinity grin grin

Achorladey will come and say God means Trinity

grin grin grin cheesy grin

Since the discussion started with you bring a statement of mine that I stated categorically and word for word that God means TRINITY.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 6:27am On Feb 04, 2022
[quote author=cornelboy post=109937227][/quote]

Acholardey asked...

cornelboy responded....

How would they be JWs by name. I've asked you many times; does JWS name stop them from bearing witness of Christ? Don't they bear witness of Christ?

You have your response then. Oga cornelboy, I didn't force you to respond to it.

I've asked you many times;does JWS name stop them from bearing witness of Christ?

My question had been what was the instruction of your master at Acts 1:8. You were dancing around it with the question above. grin grin Did your master forget that asking him to bear witness about him does not stop you from bearing witness about his father before uttering those words? Huh grin grin grin

No de prove smart oga kola

When you are in a discussion with someone now according to you I know you don't need to smart. grin grin Thanks for bringing it to my notice grin grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:05am On Feb 04, 2022
cornelboy:

Learn oga!

The Israelites believe they're WITNESSES of their God as He declared in the Bible book of {Isaiah 43:10-12} but the fact is most of them were faithless yet they want to claim what God said about faithful ones in their midst {John 8:41} that's what Jesus keep emphasizing about difference between faithful and rebellious Jews {John 8:44} after this people have killed many of God's prophets and finally the Messiah their nation was condemned! Matthew 21:43 compare to 23:37-39

So to distinguish faithful Jews from that faithless nation Jesus told his own disciples who were loyally following God's arrangement that they will become WITNESSES of Him {Act 1:8} this doesn't change the fact that worshipers of the true God are bearing witness to the true God rather it simply means the Christians will continue with what Jesus laid down even if that nation rejected him {John 1:11-12} and that's exactly what happened. Had it not been for Jesus' disciples the Jewish religious leaders fought really hard to bury Jesus' case! Act 4:18; 5:28

So Jesus' disciples need to give it a hard fight to keep his legacy alive, so when Jesus said:

"But you will receive power when the holy spirit comes upon you, and you will be witnesses of me in Jerusalem, in all Ju·deʹa and Sa·marʹi·a, and to the most distant part of the earth.” Act 1:8

He was telling them that they have to be battle prepared if they're going to succeed in the task ahead of them.

Today Jesus' name has survived all the troubles the Jews put up to bury him and his teachings that's why JEHOVAH later reclaimed his worshipers in the year 1931 when faithless religionists have taken up the name Jesus' first century followers took upon themselves! Isaiah 65:15

So if anyone is disturbed over what Jesus said @ Act 1:8 tell him/her to present a better performing group that's witnessing Jesus in deeds globally than JWs! smiley

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 7:41am On Feb 04, 2022
Janosky:

TUEH !!!!!!

Kai !!!!![/b]

Let's see how he is going to start?

As always he never disappoint in DECEPTION and DECEIVING peddling grin grin

You can continue with your twisting peddling. Na your palaver. I have learned enough to know that TRINITY is not a dead and buried doctrine grin grin grin and DECEPTION peddler like you simply cannot rest over dead and buried doctrines. You will keep running back and forth like your forerunners over this doctrine. grin grin grin

Achorladey is arguing AGAINST his own Bible.TUEH !!!!!!

Na your mode of operation to TUEH and use your face collect am. grin grin grin

Carry your Greek interlinear come here make I see how they write whose name Peter identify himself grin grin grin. in Acts 15 grin grin grin

But if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not feel ashamed,+ but let him keep on glorifying God while bearing this name.

If you are being reproached* for the name of Christ, you are happy,+ because the spirit of glory, yes, the spirit of God, is resting upon you.

Acts 1:8 states what? Bear witness of who? Suffer in the name of who?

The evidences against you plenty for Nairaland, Achorladey Deceptive clown.

Those your evidence that initially you call LIES but still change to TRUTH grin grin. You can keep peddling your DECEPTIVE clown.

How many Lord we get according to the same Paul 1 Corinthians 8:5 grin grin? When you disclose it, I will know whether that Lord na Jesus Christ or not and whether indeed that Jesus Christ is poor towards those calling on him grin grin

Matthew 6:9,11Deceptive clown wey no dey even respect the Lord's prayer. Matthew 6:11, Jesus dey supply your daily bread? Achorladey you are very deceptive and wicked!Kai !!!!!

Your DECEPTIVE CLOWN peddling no go allow you see sey whatever the Father does the son does. The reason he could say

If you ask anything in my name, I will do it.

Wetin be the name, who be the I. Jesus no go only supply your daily bread Jesus go add eggs and milk join to make you enjoy your DECEPTIVE CLOWNISH peddling all over nairaland paapaa grin grin

The remaining scripture below becomes irrelevant when you read the above grin grin grin

Continue your Mumu, deceptive clown

Your NO GET SENSE PEDDLING can keep peddling MUMU, DECEPTION all over nairaland. Na your mode of operation grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:23am On Feb 04, 2022
tctrills:

But Jesus Christ is Jehovah.

In your dreams! smiley

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 10:56am On Feb 04, 2022
Jesus Christ I'd the very same Lord God or Jehovah of the old testament. He ministered to Israel as Jehovah Lord God.
He told Moses
Exodus 6:3
3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them.
It was he that led I seal to the promise land.
1 Corinthians 10

10 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jesus has a Master! grin grin

achorladey:

Acholardey asked...

cornelboy responded....

You have your response then. Oga cornelboy, I didn't force you to respond to it.

My question had been what was the instruction of your master at Acts 1:8. You were dancing around it with the question above. grin grin Did your master forget that asking him to bear witness about him does not stop you from bearing witness about his father before uttering those words? Huh grin grin grin

When you are in a discussion with someone now according to you I know you don't need to smart. grin grin Thanks for bringing it to my notice grin grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
It's doesn't need to be word for word oga. All your comments point that God is same as Trinity grin grin

Even when Paul affirmatively said their God is the Father, you still said he meant Trinity, and still went ahead to prove lie haaa!

So when Jesus eventually drop power to God, Trinity to go end Abi grin grin
Oga kola learn!

achorladey:

grin grin grin cheesy grin

Since the discussion started with you bring a statement of mine that I stated categorically and word for word that God means TRINITY.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
For those still doubting That Jesus is Jehovah.
Read Zechariah 12.10
Zechariah 12.10 (KJV)

10And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

This was Jehovah speaking.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
tctrills:
For those still doubting That Jesus is Jehovah.
Read Zechariah 12.10
Zechariah 12.10 (KJV)

10And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

This was Jehovah speaking.

Jesus said:
"By their FRUITS you will know them" Matthew 7:16-18

This means by the things you people are able to do as a group intelligent people will know if you're connected to Jesus or not!

If Jesus is the same as Jehovah there's no need arguing over it, just present a performing group of people holding this opinion that's all! James 2:18-26 smiley
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jesus declared himself to be Jehovah in John 8:58
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Exodus 3:14

14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
cornelboy:
Jesus has a Master! grin grin

Who is your master? grin grin grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
GOD the Father who is the Father of all!

achorladey:

Who is your master? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
There's no need of worthless arguments {1Timoty 6:4; Titus 3:9} just present a group that believes Jesus is Jehovah and what they're able to achieve with their teachings! Matthew 7:16-18 compare to James 2:18-26 smiley

tctrills:
Jesus declared himself to be Jehovah in John 8:58
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Exodus 3:14

14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
cornelboy:
It's doesn't need to be word for word oga. All your comments point that God is same as Trinity grin grin

Even when Paul affirmatively said their God is the Father, you still said he meant Trinity, and still went ahead to prove lie haaa!

So when Jesus eventually drop power to God, Trinity to go end Abi grin grin
Oga kola learn!

Throughout this discussion I have repeatedly said TRINITARIANS accept and believe in God the Father despite the fact that there are two other persons in the trinity. grin grin

So when Jesus eventually drop power to God, Trinity to go end Abi

The discussion is not about when trinity go end or not. You were the one thinking opening a thread to show that trinity is a false doctrine will make it dead and buried like one of your brother said. Here we are the TRINITY won't end with you. Do your own and waka pass.

Oga kola learn

You will eventually see the reasons why I have asked you to learn. Learn!

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
cornelboy:
GOD the Father who is the Father of all!

Merry with it. grin grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
achorladey:

Throughout this discussion I have repeatedly said TRINITARIANS accept and believe in God the Father despite the fact that there are two other persons in the trinity. grin grin

Do they believe Him as the bible teaches?
Where is that option, "free me make I Japa"?

The discussion is not about when trinity go end or not. You were the one thinking opening a thread to show that trinity is a false doctrine will make it dead and buried like one of your brother said. Here we are the TRINITY won't end with you. Do your own and waka pass.

When did you start reading my thoughts grin grin
My post won't make anything end but I'm finding person with a heart that yearns for the truth not apostates.

Mind you false religion will end soon when Jesus comes back with his kingdom grin grin

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
More prove Jesus is Jehovah.
Jehovah said I am the beginning and the end
Isaiah 44:6

6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
Jesus said
Revelation 1:8
8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

What Is Your Most Memorable Christmas Celebration Since You Were Born? / Election For New Pope To Begin On Tuesday / THREAD: HIGHER EVERYDAY- DAILY GUIDE For YOUTHS With W.F.KUMUYI (deeper Life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.