Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated (27339 Views)

Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? / What it mean when a girl stop replying to your chat after you ask her for a date / Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by udemzyudex(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
How often do you see physically?

I'll suggest you increase the time because the more she sees you the more she get comfortable being around you.
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
AdeOri99:

I mean I like a girl that can always challenge me not one that will always agree to anything I said "It's Super Boring

Not that she isn't intelligent enough to do so, but she is shying away.
ok you need the one that will break bottle on your neck at a slight provacation ok, Dm me, I will find you one
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Idzitari1(m): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Give her plenty jobor she will become more confident
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by cbtayo(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
A lady in Ajah (Badore) need a room mate. The person must be a working class lady.

The room is an ensuite one room in a gated estate in Badore Ajah.

Contact 0 7 0 3 2 5 8 3 3 4 3 if you are interested.
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by VlamesIffect(f): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
AdeOri99:
So I got this girl that I like, but I am having a hard time talking to her without making her feel timid. She even try as much as she could to hide her feelings from me, but it is hard not to notice.

We currently distance apart, so I don't get to see her physically, but even when we are seeing physically she had to put a lot of effort to respond to me. As an effort on my part, I had to soften up, invoke emotions and show her the weak side of me, which she appreciates and responds in like manner, she can even speak to me very confidently then, but when I begin to drift back to my normal self (not that I am not emotional, but trust me, emotions rob you of your productivity so I use it sparingly, most time I kill it). She begins to withdraw again.

Me, I like her very much, because she isn't demanding (I don't need to be checking up on her every time, and she can take care of herself also, she is even enterprising and her parent are rich, so she don't lack money) but I don't like it that she is not very confident while talking to me, whereas, she is the jovial type.

Mind you, I soften up a great deal to make her comfortable with me, which works until I get serious again. I can't remain soft because it will affect my productivity. I need other methods.

Her parents have money ke? My brother hold that girl tight...if you know the kind poverty alleviation schemes dey happen for street these days.
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by linearity: 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
AdeOri99:
So I got this girl that I like, but I am having a hard time talking to her without making her feel timid. She even try as much as she could to hide her feelings from me, but it is hard not to notice.

We currently distance apart, so I don't get to see her physically, but even when we are seeing physically she had to put a lot of effort to respond to me. As an effort on my part, I had to soften up, invoke emotions and show her the weak side of me, which she appreciates and responds in like manner, she can even speak to me very confidently then, but when I begin to drift back to my normal self (not that I am not emotional, but trust me, emotions rob you of your productivity so I use it sparingly, most time I kill it). She begins to withdraw again.

Me, I like her very much, because she isn't demanding (I don't need to be checking up on her every time, and she can take care of herself also, she is even enterprising and her parent are rich, so she don't lack money) but I don't like it that she is not very confident while talking to me, whereas, she is the jovial type.

Mind you, I soften up a great deal to make her comfortable with me, which works until I get serious again. I can't remain soft because it will affect my productivity. I need other methods.

Give me her number, so that I can help you talk to her.. cool
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by djmickymouse(m): 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
AdeOri99:

She is just not comfortable enough around you, you can help her, try playing with her and level the ground between you guys on you free time

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Tonyx5(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Spider20:
That Girl might be a slut to another bad Guy, whereas You, the gentle meek Guy displaying your foolishness.......
Leave Nigerian ladies for you own sanity
Trust and believe them at your peril........
you're deserve a cold bottle of Heineken comrade!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by BePrepared: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
AdeOri99:

Me too, I am a virgin. And that is not the case, she is open-minded as far as any topic is concerned, we aren't talking about sex though, we are both young, and me I need to deeply connect with you before I can even initiate sex, my feelings goes deep, even more than a woman own, reason i kill it.

U virgin
Congrats

Honour God with your sexuality
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by moyosore32: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
na2016:

OP: From your description of this babe here, if you like your life, u better keep her. Or do you prefer the slay mamas that will be challenging your sanity? Except if your definition of challenge is different from what I understand oo. I feel, if a lady asks you critical questions each time to help you make a better decision, that is different from someone saying "challenging". Challenging will always end in problems bro

I’d suggest he used engaging partner and not challenge !!! That challenge part go far o cos if woman grow balls finish challenge u for once u don enter bdat

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by toolate2fail(m): 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
AdeOri99:

I mean I like a girl that can always challenge me not one that will always agree to anything I said "It's Super Boring

Not that she isn't intelligent enough to do so, but she is shying aware.
Hope she is not pretending still observe her well. They are more about her u don't know yet. Don't rush

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by moyosore32: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
SeriouslySense:
I just love reading comments, i can imagine, every character in a micro universe. cheesy cheesy

Me too grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by jaxxy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
AdeOri99:

She is, we had normal conversations when I dedicate my time to talking to her and kill my brain to revive my heart. But my job requires lot of thinking, so I can't be like that for long.

The problem isn’t from her it’s from u. U are probably stiff and mechanical.

If she meets a correct guy an another story we go dey talk. Also look at the topic of ur discussion and find out what she likes and the topics that she likes that will bring her out of her shell and she will get used to u and ur own topics of discussion.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Kunja2: 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
AdeOri99:

if you like and she likes you her don't hold back, go all in with her do she'll know you're down for her as she wants to be down for you you know.

She isn't confident cos she likes you, it happens with we guys too when we see a girl they like, we act like puppies lol

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by RIDOO: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
helinues:
How can we help gan gan

LOL
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by blackaxe78: 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
AdeOri99:

Use her for money rituals
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by lalalista: 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
Abeg getat. What are you feeling like?
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by SILVERLINES: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
AdeOri99:

u be idiot
Time am wasting reading this trash kill u there 1000 times
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Fragility6: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Spider20:
That Girl might be a slut to another bad Guy, whereas You, the gentle meek Guy displaying your foolishness.......
Leave Nigerian ladies for you own sanity
Trust and believe them at your peril........
grin See stray bullets.
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Kimiso(m): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
AdeOri99:

try to have a good sex with her even if it is once,....that will chase out the spirit of shyness in her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by YellowMayor(m): 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol Oya no vex...

Iam a virgin and idont have an iota of shyness in me cheesy

Will you marry me I'm looking for a virgin to marry. cheesy But hope you're attractive sha? Coz all my wives must be so so so beautiful. tongue
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by womenareapess: 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
AdeOri99:

girl that is heavily being bombarded by multiple diicks direction while you (Simp) is just here lowering his guard for some low life gorrila undecided

Use your life in something productive and forget those useless piece of shiit called naija women undecided

Its for your own good.

Nothing those useless black piece of shiit (naija women) can offer you apart from their disease stinking vagina undecided

Focus on yourself and don't stress your life for those stinking black shiit

A single man is more valuable than 100 woman combined, so why fight for something that's way useless as it age undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Ishilove: 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Slow news day
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by ekensi01: 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
AdeOri99:

Not that she isn't intelligent enough to do so, but she is shying away.
How sure she like you?
i don't believe any lady will shy with someone she likes.
or are you too older than her?

oga start making her your play mate. I the see u be this over serious type. Even jessica the most shy girl ive meant on earth self i the make her feel warm. Or better break up with her make chance dey

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by lowkeybahdguy(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
AdeOri99:

You're obviously still young and not ready for marriage yet. Don't try to change her. It is obviously how she has been raised. Perhaps, how she observed the relationship between her parents. Don't ruin her.

If I were you, I'd sit back and enjoy the ride. Too much feminism is robbing future generations of peaceful marriages.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Hezzyluv: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
helinues:
How can we help gan gan

grin grin grin grin grin grin

After reading through what he has written, I asked myself same question.

How can we help gan gan cheesy
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by omobaba101(m): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Leave the 'girl' that doesn't meet your demand and go for the one you are ok with. You don't marry any person to change the person, you marry the person you accept. Marriage is not a place to change your spouse. Such thought is the recipe for difficult marriage
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Mypeople2(m): 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
AdeOri99:

Na so ! She don dey form..After two or three times of sex, she go dey talk normally
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by jubrilELsudan: 12:20am On Jan 28, 2022
YOU ARE VERY STUPID

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Cousin9999: 12:32am On Jan 28, 2022
It's Buhari's fault.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock / Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? / MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.