Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,844 members, 7,855,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated (27374 Views)

Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? / What it mean when a girl stop replying to your chat after you ask her for a date / Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by stephenponti(m): 12:34am On Jan 28, 2022
Keep your productivity apart from, gainful relationship. Its not everything and every where you should be bossing about.
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by brandsoncharlie: 12:45am On Jan 28, 2022
Spider20:
That Girl might be a slut to another bad Guy, whereas You, the gentle meek Guy displaying your foolishness.......
Leave Nigerian ladies for you own sanity
Trust and believe them at your peril........
I laugh the funny guy when an 18 year old Nigerian girl will talk to you like a full grown woman.
Any lady that does that is playing a serious mind games with you.
To me she just fancy the guy but don't love him, like u said a serious niggar is digging her well.
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:06am On Jan 28, 2022
puppish love
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Albertone(m): 1:29am On Jan 28, 2022
Candidlady:

Lol Oya no vex...

Iam a virgin and idont have an iota of shyness in me cheesy

Virgin ko Verizon ni!
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Bigpapi: 1:42am On Jan 28, 2022
helinues:
How can we help gan gan

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by dorispray: 3:03am On Jan 28, 2022
Albertone:

Virgin ko Verizon ni!

grin grin. You people no go kill person with laughter for this forum. How did "virgin" became "Verizon" for your own mind..... grin?

Candidlady:

Iam a virgin and idont have an iota of shyness in me cheesy

If na true you talk, oya come make we connect and relate together (at least you no be the "shy" type ... Check ur PM)
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Theevilone(m): 7:20am On Jan 28, 2022
AdeOri99:

Me too, I am a virgin. And that is not the case, she is open-minded as far as any topic is concerned, we aren't talking about sex though, we are both young, and me I need to deeply connect with you before I can even initiate sex, my feelings goes deep, even more than a woman own, reason i kill it.

I am not understanding again, you disagreed with every possible reason for her not being bold, you claimed she is intelligent, open minded, jovial, leads conversation, not the case of being a virgin etc so what do you mean by not being bold, do you mean she covers her face when she is with you or are you calling her calm nature lack of boldness?
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Jayslyder: 7:25am On Jan 28, 2022
Carry am go gym so she go fit get muscle beat u when u no show feelings...make u rest,make the girl rest make everybody rest
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by FaithBrain1994(m): 9:10am On Jan 28, 2022
Low self-esteem playing out. This is how my current girlfriend was albinitio.. She would hardly look at me in the face and make comments. Always feeling i am more confident and knowledgeble her. But after we made love together, her confident started coming. Today, though not totally confident, but the improvement is massive. Op did i say you should have sex with her? I guess no. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Bigi120: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2022
helinues:
How can we help gan gan
grin
helinues:
How can we help gan gan
I no understand oooo
Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by iamL(f): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2022
AdeOri99:

I mean I like a girl that can always challenge me not one that will always agree to anything I said "It's Super Boring

Not that she isn't intelligent enough to do so, but she is shying away.

U want Some one that can challenge you and some will say a lady that challenges her man is not submissive. This gender self..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by Adamson55: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2022
Hey Dude, They come like that ....Forget the differences and focus on what makes U two Similar, When that takes Precedence U
won't notice the oda part.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated by TechspeciaIist(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
Medianna:
I dont mean to be sarcastic, When you're ready for a 'working relationship' this whole seriousness thing will die off
Often a time love and seriousness doesn't go hand in hand.
nice dp.
Can we chat in private and get to know each other?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock / My Surprise Proposal And Engagement Party - Gavel / The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.