Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,967 members, 7,828,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1216823 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2022
Cheap schools with not too high enrolment fee in UK please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SpongeBobSP: 10:31am On Feb 15, 2022
LuchiBianca:
Ị year is for those with bsc in nursing. 2 years for those without. Both are eligible for NMC registration after graduation.

Oh, okay.
It's clear now, cos I was a bit confused.
Appreciate your help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2022
I really don't understand what is happening? Why are these guys holding on to these passports? Did Bio on the 18th, sent several mails, nothing yet.

BeeJay1477:
Good day

Please I am seriously need your advice here, I have done my bio since December 16th, NSF January 5th, responded 11th
Sent paid mail twice 31st of January, decision made. I'm January intake. BRP has been sent to my school two weeks ago. I have gone to my TLS centre but said is not there yet.

Please what can I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dilyschigo(f): 10:49am On Feb 15, 2022
Please I have a question, how much is student visa and healthy insurance fee?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oluwasegun664(m): 11:02am On Feb 15, 2022
� he was my senior Wen he dey university for Nigeria.. But now in UK

efosakelly:

Which one be school father again?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2022
Check the 1st page.
Dilyschigo:
Please I have a question, how much is student visa and healthy insurance fee?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 11:24am On Feb 15, 2022
You'll need to call them to inform them about the address change and what has happened. They will let you know what to do.
Abisola2021:
Good morning people,
I applied for my NI immediately I got my brp 2 days after I got into London. I used my hotel address hoping it'll be ready just like the brp (I never knew that was not a good one.) I applied on Feb 5 and I have left the hotel since Feb 8. I was told it'll be ready in 16 weeks so I was chilling. Not until a friend who entered last week got his own yesterday.
I called the hotel immediately to confirm if they received any package on my behalf and they said no. Please, how do I track to know it has been delivered, or if not, how can I change the delivery address to my new address. People I asked said it should have been delivered by now.
Please I need help. I got a job through a referral but I couldn't push through because NI was requested.

Pls help...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2022
[quote author=Madeforher post=110241009][/quote]

Resend all documents requested. Go to their portal and log in also and accept the offer.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 15, 2022
BeeJay1477:
Good day

Please I am seriously need your advice here, I have done my bio since December 16th, NSF January 5th, responded 11th
Sent paid mail twice 31st of January, decision made. I'm January intake. BRP has been sent to my school two weeks ago. I have gone to my TLS centre but said is not there yet.

Please what can I do?

Send a complaint using this link -

https://www.ukvi-complaints.homeoffice.gov.uk/application-ref-numbers

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by africahero1: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Thanks alot
leef2022:

UNVACCINATED/NOT FULLY VACCINATED COVID TEST TO BE DONE- Not earlier than 48 hours before/to your JAPA time[b][/b]. you have traveled or not don't detect which test you do as the UK currently have no red list countries.

https://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng/-visit for list of government and private labs approved in lagos and Nigera.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by drasob: 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
Please which bank is currently fast in processing the new E-form A for school fees.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tjaychic: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
Collection mail just came in for one of my dependents.
Biometrics: 26th Jan, 2022

Mine is still at DMC...I paid for priority...I got NSF on 27th Jan...responded same day...
We wait...All shall be good and complete! Amen

Tjaychic:
Same here

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Abisola2021: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
mimilyrics:
You'll need to call them to inform them about the address change and what has happened. They will let you know what to do.
Thanks for your response, but it's very difficult to reach them. The number I've got here won't connect me to an online agent. Immediately it transfers the call, it gets disconnected. I'm freaking tired. Can you pls share their contact with me? Maybe I'm calling the wrong number.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bunmiann: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
[quote author=jeffdegenius post=110241512]Mine has been on Application Transferred To VAC since 14th of February

I did my biometrics on 21st of January 2022 (Standard)

I don refresh tire

God will come through
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Madeforher(f): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
SerendipityHere:

Resend all documents requested. Go to their portal and log in also and accept the offer.

Thanks I resent the documents already but I did not see anywhere to accept the offer on their portal..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by judithnze: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
VISA ALERT!!!!
My Dependents visa just arrived
Biometrics date : 27th January Abuja
Abuja TLS
Received nsf on the 10th of February to provide Letter of Consent for one of my sons. Although it was uploaded
I guess it was an error from the case worker as there was no address to send the response on the mail.
Collection mail: 15th of February
Picked up this morning

It was a Journey mixed with several emotions!!!! It ended in praise
I had wait back just to wait for their Visa to arrive as I cant leave my children behind.

!!What God can not do does not exist!!

I wish every other person who hasnt gotten his/ her visa the very best best of luck. Cheers

15 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SpongeBobSP: 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
EngrVin:
It should be 1year for those with BSc Nursing.

Those with BSc in science related courses can enrol for 2yrs MSc Pre-registration, One year is for foundational courses and 1year for MSc proper.

Aiight, thanks. Appreciate, guess I should be gunning for the two-year program.
But some of the courses I've seen say this in their general requirements...

"750 relevant clinical practice hours gained within the last 5 years, working in health related environments relevant to the course, for example hospitals, GP surgeries, nursing homes, hospices, and other community settings, including work as an Healthcare Assistant/ Nursing Associate/ Assistant Practitioner"

being that I don't possess this as I studied microbiology, what are the chances of getting in such programs. Although not all request this.

Cc LuchiBianca
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by leogho: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
They mailed me on Friday requesting for my personal statement (surprisingly my agent didn't attach it to the application earlier on)

On a positive note, this goes to show that they are on the matter.

SerendipityHere:
Abi o..lol..

How far? What stage are you on now? I’m still at the Conditional Offer Stage oo. They should issue Unconditional abeg.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Oh really!
Is your agent going through their Nigeria Rep?

leogho:
They mailed me on Friday requesting for my personal statement (surprisingly my agent didn't attach it to the application earlier on)

On a positive note, this goes to show that they are on the matter.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bisiano1201: 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
Good day bosses and madams,

Abeg anyone with detailed info (Tuition Fee, Discount/Scholarship, CAS, Instalment Payment Plan) on University of West London.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by topeaz: 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
Visa alert
Family of 4,Biometric 21st January standard Vi TLS
Application transfer to vac 13 February sunday
Application received by Vac 14 February Monday
Passport pick up dis morning 9:16am

To God be the Glory

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by leogho: 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
No, they are one of the registered agents with the school. Beside the initial application, I have been the one the school has being communicating with directly o.

Have you been able to call their country Rep? His number has never connected for me?

SerendipityHere:
Oh really!
Is your agent going through their Nigeria Rep?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tjaychic: 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2022
I remember your earlier posts!
Congratulations!!!

judithnze:
VISA ALERT!!!!
My Dependents visa just arrived
Biometrics date : 27th January Abuja
Abuja TLS
Received nsf on the 10th of February to provide Letter of Consent for one of my sons. Although it was uploaded
I guess it was an error from the case worker as there was no address to send the response on the mail.
Collection mail: 15th of February
Picked up this morning

It was a Journey mixed with several emotions!!!! It ended in praise
I had wait back just to wait for their Visa to arrive as I cant leave my children behind.

!!What God can not do does not exist!!

I wish every other person who hasnt gotten his/ her visa the very best best of luck. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ictmikky(m): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
africahero1:
Good evening good people. Please my flight is scheduled for Saturday, when do you suggest I go for a covid19 test and which lab centres in lagos can you suggest for those that are not fully vaccinated and have travelled.

Thanks as I await your response.
God bless

Friday is cool. You can use Afriglobal, Clina Lancet, Clinix, Lasucom, Reddington, etc.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2022
Keep trying. They are usually quite difficult to get.
Abisola2021:

Thanks for your response, but it's very difficult to reach them. The number I've got here won't connect me to an online agent. Immediately it transfers the call, it gets disconnected. I'm freaking tired. Can you pls share their contact with me? Maybe I'm calling the wrong number.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Edward9295: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
guru, please can i travel to uk 6 month before my course start?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hello guys
Am the man trying to get admission with hnd..
I got a from one of the universities I apply to

Thank you for your application to our Pre-Masters Business course. Please could you confirm which course you wish to study if you successfully complete the Pre-Masters and obtain the required grade? The list of courses available can be found on https://www.lincoln.ac.uk/course/busgicuz/ under Degree Programme Progression.

I have a list of conditions that you will need to meet so I can assess your application,
Please could you also confirm we are able to change your name on your application to Mohammed Omogbolahan Atiku as this is on your passport and academic documents?

I will require your ND official certificate and transcript. Please could you send me them?
I will also require your HND official certificate. Please could you send me that?
Please can you send me your CV so I can assess what you have been doing since your HND?

Finally, the name on your WAEC does not match the name on your passport (Omogbolahan). Please can you send me an official letter from the West African Examinations Council acknowledging the error in your name and confirming they are one and the same person.

Pls I hope it's not a big deal asking for an official letter from weac as the error in my name and also the d same person

Thanks guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
The number keeps ringing no one picks up.

I applied on my own and I didnt want to interphase with their agents as there's a clause in one of their emails sent to me if one engages their services. It has been a direct communication. In the Conditional Offer letter sent to me, I was asked to send in my Certicate and transcript even though I uploaded them while applying. I have emailed them and copied their Nigeria and International Reps. The Nigeria Representative suggested I stick to admissions team since I had been interphasing with them.

We are hoping for the Unconditional offer this week.

leogho:
No, they are one of the registered agents with the school. Beside the initial application, I have been the one the school has being communicating with directly o.

Have you been able to call their country Rep? His number has never connected for me?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kelebabaj: 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
efosakelly:

i once cancelled my application DEC 18,2021 was told the refund may take up to 28 days( working days) that's approximately 6 normal weeks, after 28 days if i do not get a refund, i should contact them,,, i was already preparing to contact them when i receive the refund, it was 26 working days. GTB dollar card , so you should count the days that has past if it is up to 28 working days, you should contact them if it is more than 28 working days, they will tell the exact situation.
It is possible for the UK card refund to be faster because it is local card.
Hello guys, please I’m practically frustrated it’s been almost 4 months and these people refused to refund me.. when I first applied, I noticed a mistake after I paid so I canceled it and asked for a refund immediately same day, I also did a fresh application and paid again, I used another email this time so it doesn’t get confusing… I have been trying to call them for my refund since through a friend in the Uk but it’s always one story or the other… Someone finally helped me to do the paid email cos my card wasn’t working with it, and they didn’t reply me since 7 days now, I’m so frustrated I have to get my money back cos they even rejected the first one so I can’t lose both ways, what can I do please I’m at my wits end right now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kelebabaj: 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hello guys, please I’m practically frustrated it’s been almost 4 months(sept 20 2021) and these people refused to refund me.. when I first applied, I noticed a mistake after I paid so I canceled it and asked for a refund immediately same day, I also did a fresh application and paid again, I used another email this time so it doesn’t get confusing… I have been trying to call them for my refund since through a friend in the Uk but it’s always one story or the other… Someone finally helped me to do the paid email cos my card wasn’t working with it, and they didn’t reply me since 7 days now, I’m so frustrated I have to get my money back cos they even rejected the first one so I can’t lose both ways, what can I do please I’m at my wits end right now.. Card that was used is even a Uk card cos I couldn’t pay with my own card.
Visa type is visitors visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
Nope. Only one month before
Edward9295:
guru, please can i travel to uk 6 month before my course start?

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.