Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1207463 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DwayneChuks(m): 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
Please anyone for University of Chester September intakes. Lets link up.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
enesty:
Hi
Please any one for Bedfordshire,I got an offer

Bedfordshire with their 65.% on enrollment?
Money dey house sha embarassed

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
[quote author=Solatium post=111304817]

You don't know your wife,wait until when she gets to where women command's more rights than the men,wait until you both earn equal pay or she earn more than you[/quote

I have told my wife
i would simply walk away... but you must be ready to play some games..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Samzy32: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
England De Montfort vs Scotland Robert Gordon University and Northern Ireland ulster university which area is conducive for living and job availability. I got study offer from the three schools.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pauloot(m): 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
Edwosa:

A point to note...

It may not tally with one 12-month year. But it's academically one-year program.

For the purpose of POF, I'd strongly recommend that you work with 12 calendar months. This is what UKVI will most likely watch out for.

All the best.
well noted! Thanks baba
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jayteew: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
AlphaUno:
The almighty CAS!!!!

Omo x 1m

How long did it take for them to review the documents you uploaded. I have uploaded everything except for my bank statement and I am waiting for my POF to mature which will mature on the 1st April. Which coincidentally is the deadline day for CAS request. I hope to upload the bank statement first thing in the morning once I get it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
elenengine:
As a man, if you are the main applicant, no issues.
But as a man, you are dependant to your wife.
Pray and think twice.

Am the main applicant and i have told she is going to support me ..
A man must be prepared for the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okorogbo: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
Jayteew:

How long did it take for them to review the documents you uploaded. I have uploaded everything except for my bank statement and I am waiting for my POF to mature which will mature on the 1st April. Which coincidentally is the deadline day for CAS request. I hope to upload the bank statement first thing in the morning once I get it.

A quick one please.
How many months Statement of account is required for Visa submission.

is it the usual 6 months or just like a month after the mandatory 28days of funds maturity
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by freeboiz(m): 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
okorogbo:

A quick one please.

is it the usual 6 months or just like a month after the mandatory 28days of funds maturity

28 days

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okorogbo: 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
freeboiz:

28 days

Thanks bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
okorogbo:

A quick one please.

28 days

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MrMash(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
enesty:
Hi
Please any one for Bedfordshire,I got an offer

Yeah
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Greathand01:
The bank I did BVN is in a far far state o..it was during Nysc..Chai what will I do now

They should have a branch close to you or better still go to their main branch in d state u reside presently
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MrsLins: 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
BECKY6240:
Please guys I applied to Bedfordshire via online application. After successful application I didn't get mail from them to confirm my application.
Should I download the form and fill then send to admission committee?
Please advice me on what to do

Yes pls. They respond to applications via mail faster.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LORETA: 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
Good evening guru,
God bless your effort in assisting people.

Pls I just got a conditional offer from conventry to pay 4000k pounds, before CAS

My school fees is 16950.
I have 3 question.

Why they didnt even offer me any scholarship yet?

I read about the postgraduate territory award scholarship for Africans from their website, stating I will be eligible when I can pay 50% enrollment fee before school resumes sept 1st. Any info on that?

Will they still ask for POF before issuing me CAS after payment of 4k deposit, but now they didnt mention anything related to that?

Pls I be grateful if my questions are answered.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
youngmusty:
Please gurus on here I was told by a freind that all schools in the Uk now conduct an interview which he called pre cas interview please how true is this and can some one shed some light on what this will entail the interview I mean.
Please someone

Not all schools
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okorogbo: 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
LORETA:
Good evening guru,
God bless your effort in assisting people.

Pls I just got a conditional offer from conventry to pay 4000k pounds, before CAS

My school fees is 16950.
I have 3 question.

Why they didnt even offer me any scholarship yet?

I read about the postgraduate territory award scholarship for Africans from their website, stating I will be eligible when I can pay 50% enrollment fee before school resumes sept 1st. Any info on that?

Will they still ask for POF before issuing me CAS after payment of 4k deposit, but now they didnt mention anything related to that?

Pls I be grateful if my questions are answered.

Are you getting refund of that £4k if anything goes wrong?
Always beware of Schools that ask for huge deposit without stating condition's of refund.
Don't be in a hurry to commit yourself,you can still get a better offer
i will advise you apply to more school's.
Google will guide you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Islamiat01: 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
cbn4main:

This is a very tight situation. If you can get your result a week before your Visa expires, you can apply for your PSW. By law, you are allow to stay in the UK while you wait for a decision to be made on PSW even though your current visa gets expired.
The result will be released by June or July. So by then, my visa would have been expired.
I have contacted the international office they said I can’t extend my visa becos it’s just a submission module that it’s not as if I need to receive lecture for the dissertation.
However, I contacted my uni representative who helped me in my visa processing she said the PGDip Cert. is eligible for the 2 years PSW.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fktm: 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
Boss, pls I've sent you a mail......pls check

AlphaUno:

Has your school come in on your behalf?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ayodelemerit(m): 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
Well done, you guys are doing great job!

I'm SHU MSc applicant waiting for an unconditional offer, though I have plan of moving with my wife and two kids but not at the inception probably after 1 year.

What are the steps to take?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kel100(m): 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hi guyz, I have been an active observer on this thread.. please anyone who can help me with schools that accept neco and are located in London, Birmingham and Manchester For postgraduate course (sept intake).. pls I look forward to response �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifako: 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
uchman:

I don’t know how much is that 30% but I am sure that by now, you must have known that YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF.

Why not start applying to other schools with your credentials and you may get better offers than what your agent is offering you.

You can even forfeit the 30%, depending on offer you will get.

Luckily I got an unconditional offer to university of stirling and I applied by myself on my phone last 2weeks
I’m going to drop the agents abeg. Thank you

You can still save some money without agent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifako: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
eljidy:
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here.

Kudos to everyone that has been contributing to this forum.

Kindly share schools that I can apply to that takes 2,000 pounds as initial and takes 3 to 5 installments.

Thanks
In my offer letter
University of stirling deposit is 2000 pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifako: 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
I have offer from university of South Wales and university of stirling , Scotland
I’m confused on which to go for
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by donshegzy: 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Going by everything I’ve read on this thread, your plan isn’t a feasible one. You’ll need your family to be with you in the UK at least 6 months before your MSc program ends for them to qualify for the 2 years post study visa.

Additionally, you’ll need them to be in the UK before that 6 months time to be eligible for NHS.

All in all, include them in your initial visa application.

Ayodelemerit:
Well done, you guys are doing great job!

I'm SHU MSc applicant waiting for an unconditional offer, though I have plan of moving with my wife and two kids but not at the inception probably after 1 year.

What are the steps to take?

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifako: 12:00am On Mar 24, 2022
Got an offer to university of stirling and tuition is £11,000
No scholarship
I think it’s a really good offer
Course is MSc drug and substance use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fktm: 12:16am On Mar 24, 2022
Good day house. I plan to travel to the uk with my fiancee this september, and we plan to get married by May, I hope this won't affect the visa application or raise any red flags?

Please gurus in the house, kindly assist.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cruzydal(m): 12:19am On Mar 24, 2022
limzycollins:
Please someone with same issue should help me out, the month on my WAEC certificate is different from my passport but the year and date are correct, Can a sworn affidavit from High court be enough to go about my visa application as i have gotten offer from university Sunderland and Teesside ..
hello I’m facing the same issue , as my Middle name on My waec and on passport differ . I’d do the court affidavit

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by atoeosato: 12:25am On Mar 24, 2022
Hello,

Please, is the barter payment plartform still good to make IHS and Visa payment ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LORETA: 12:32am On Mar 24, 2022
Yes boss,
It fully stated in their offer letter that I will have a refund in case of that.

quote author=okorogbo post=111309069]

Are you getting refund of that £4k if anything goes wrong?
Always beware of Schools that ask for huge deposit without stating condition's of refund.
Don't be in a hurry to commit yourself,you can still get a better offer
i will advise you apply to more school's.
Google will guide you
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.