Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1205987 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by felixoviosun: 8:34am On Mar 24, 2022
Jesutofunmifako:

No
My school fees is 11,000
Stop passing wrong information na
Sorry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Naijapensioner(m): 8:40am On Mar 24, 2022
Jesutofunmifako:
Got an offer to university of stirling and tuition is £11,000
No scholarship
I think it’s a really good offer
Course is MSc drug and substance use

Please confirm from the school whether the course is qualified for a student visa because the delivery is ONLINE
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by awesomedeji111(m): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2022
AlphaUno:

Tell your wife to get in touch with her school's immigration/visa team. They should be able to help you

Thank you for the response . My wife was with them on Tuesday and they said it’s ridiculous as well . They promise to make contact with UKVI
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by damola311: 8:56am On Mar 24, 2022
AlphaUno:

MAIN APPLICANT may or may not need some of these depending on her case but have them handy

Employment letter
Payslip
Academic reference

DEPENDANT
Chat evidence
Wedding pics
To show strong and subsisting relationship between you guys

Thank you so much.... I have an important question about the TB test booking.

1. When booking online, will it require only the main applicant passport number or both main applicant and dependant passport number?

2. In the option of Applicant details 'Number of family members', will the main applicant choose 1 or 2 in this case (we only have the main applicant and 1 dependant)

3. How soon can payment be made after booking, or let me say the deadline for payment?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2022
God bless you and your marriage jare my brother. God bless all the couples coming here and giving their best for each other. Marriage is about sacrifice and this uk will test your limits. Sometimes the wife will have to bend for the husband and sometimes the husband. Here marriage is team role. Give 50/05 when you can or 80/20 sef. Person way de advise you to fight your spouse for inside house dem de worship their own
cbn4main:

I know the woman I married. I have seen her worst (perhaps something close to her worst). Happily married with 2 boys. So do not generalise. I'm the main applicant.

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mlsjim: 9:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Hi,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fktm: 9:35am On Mar 24, 2022
Anyone with insights pleaseeeeee? SOS

fktm:
Good day house. I plan to travel to the uk with my fiancee this september, and we plan to get married by May, I hope this won't affect the visa application or raise any red flags?

Please gurus in the house, kindly assist.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hooged: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2022
Is there any disadvantages when someone school in wales and Scotland compare to England ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 9:44am On Mar 24, 2022
fktm:

Not at all. Just get enough evidence like marriage certs, chats, pics, etc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 9:48am On Mar 24, 2022
It won't just have marriage cert, pictures etc to prove
fktm:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2022
Yes but the rates arent cbn, be prepared
atoeosato:
Hello,

Please, is the barter payment plartform still good to make IHS and Visa payment ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 9:57am On Mar 24, 2022
This your advise no even follow. I am the main applicant and I cant even do without my spouse because he can work more hrs and earn more. Being a dependant isnt even a challenge like that, because the main applicant will rely on you majorly for funds.
elenengine:
As a man, if you are the main applicant, no issues.
But as a man, you are dependant to your wife.
Pray and think twice.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 9:57am On Mar 24, 2022
Is it a flat
Blackdove:
Hello guys, I just moved to the UK for studies and I just got my accommodation, but I need to be sharing with someone,I’m in Croydon , hit me up on WhatsApp +447438937715
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by felixoviosun: 10:12am On Mar 24, 2022
Naijapensioner:

Please confirm from the school whether the course is qualified for a student visa because the delivery is ONLINE
gues that was why the school fees was €11k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2022
Solatium:

You don't know your wife,wait until when she gets to where women command's more rights than the men,wait until you both earn equal pay or she earn more than you

Stop projecting your fears, woes and expectations unto this man.

It's some of same women that single handedly bring their men to the overseas.

A bad woman is a bad woman and good woman is a good woman.

Most of you wicked men are afraid because your wickedness towards your wife will be exposed and won't be tolerated once there is a just system.

Go marry your fellow man or better still pursue your wife if this is your expectations.

Stop projecting unto this innocent man

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2022
Jesutofunmifako:

1. I know for a fact that you can for some schools because when I was applying, some schools has the options of sept 2023 already
2. Ensure your sop is gooood. Also be careful with dates, they should all tally

3. Sop boosted my chances sha

Thank you, I have written mine myself. Can you proof read for me?

More opinion from people please. Baba @justwise. You wise please come and comment on my questions.

Thank you Sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cbn4main: 10:46am On Mar 24, 2022
Jsaviour:

Stop projecting your fears, woes and expectations unto this man.

It's some of same women that single handedly bring their men to the overseas.

A bad woman is a bad woman and good woman is a good woman.

Most of you wicked men are afraid because your wickedness towards your wife will be exposed and won't be tolerated once there is a just system.

Go marry your fellow man or better still pursue your wife if this is your expectations.

Stop projecting unto this innocent man

My dear, some men were focused on nyash and big bwess and then married their downfall. To the single men here, stay focused. Pray to God to direct you to your wife.
I thank God for giving me my wife. We have come a long way together. We will definitely make it together in UK with our two sons.

20 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Greathand01: 10:50am On Mar 24, 2022
DwayneChuks:
Please anyone for University of Chester September intakes. Lets link up.
Yes o... unconditional offer from Chester for September...they said they will start issuing CAS by june
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kcallerpsi: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2022
Jesutofunmifako:

It’s 11,000 i saw on my offer
Plus tuition depends on the course
This particular course is 11,000

Abort mission! That course is an online course. You can’t apply for a visa with it… Run!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rottenPussy: 11:00am On Mar 24, 2022
The University of East London wants me to either accept or reject an offer I got from them yesterday within 5 working days.
Pls, I'd like to confirm if there is a known consequence of accepting an offer and later ditching it.

I am still waiting on the University of Essex, and Sheffield Hallam; both of which may not make a decision before the set 5 working days elapses.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kmaikel: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2022
Greathand01:
Yes o... unconditional offer from Chester for September...they said they will start issuing CAS by june

Hi, did you get your uncoditional offer from Chester by mail or on application portal because I can't find where to track my application via their AIMS application page.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 11:14am On Mar 24, 2022
The fees are dependent on the course so no need to discredit the OP. Business Analytics at Stirling is £21,345
Jesutofunmifako:

No
My school fees is 11,000
Stop passing wrong information na
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Newbie123: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2022
rottenPussy:
The University of East London wants me to either accept or reject an offer I got from them yesterday within 5 working days.
Pls, I'd like to confirm if there is a known consequence of accepting an offer and later ditching it.

I am still waiting on the University of Essex, and Sheffield Hallam; both of which may not make a decision before the set 5 working days elapses.

No consequences.Accept it.

Later on though, they'd probably attach a deadline for payment to firmly confirm acceptance. Dundee did same to me.

I accepted their offer since December. Last week, they sent a mail asking for deposit before mid April or I loose the offer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 11:25am On Mar 24, 2022
Not all. This is simply an environment that encourages both partners to be active parts in building their family. If you as a man truly respect your wife, then it would be difficult for your wife to disrespect you. The things you do to people/spouses in Nigeria that the police or people will refuse to intervene because it's a "domestic matter" will not be allowed to slide here.
A lot of "Nigerian" toxic marriages find it difficult to thrive here because the tools that the spouse that has been wronged can use to remedy the situation are available.
This is not to say that some spouses are not guilty of being irrational but then, the key is knowing who you're married to to avoid generalising based on your experience or a few others - there are marriages in which the spouses didn't and won't negatively change once abroad.

elenengine:
They grows wings once they are here and start to be disrespecting you.

12 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Greathand01: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2022
Kmaikel:

Hi, did you get your uncoditional offer from Chester by mail or on application portal because I can't find where to track my application via their AIMS application page.
it was by mail and I was told to accept the offer on Aims
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Saintmaker01(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2022
Please guys, I lost my WAEC certificate, can I use waec scratch card to process my admission or must I get waec attestation cert?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fktm: 11:40am On Mar 24, 2022
Thanks

bali233:

Not at all. Just get enough evidence like marriage certs, chats, pics, etc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fktm: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2022
Thanks

DuBooVay:
It won't just have marriage cert, pictures etc to prove
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Apata41: 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Please can I apply to schools without my international passport? My passport is still under processing and won't be ready till the next 3 or 4 weeks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yommexe(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.