Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1207373 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Saintmaker01(m): 12:54am On Mar 24, 2022
Good Morning guys,
Please, @justwise @babababy @myrilics and other good contributors to this page.
Please I want to apply for software engineering for January intake to these schools:

1. University of Leicester

2. University of West London

3. University of Hertfordshire

4. Cardiff University (Prifysgol Caerdydd)

I want to know if anyone can tell me anything about any of the schools in-terms of cost of living and availability of work after school.

Secondly, apart from University of Hertfordshire, it seems most people don't go for the other universities, is there any reason for that?

lastly, I lost my Original WAEC certificate, can I process the admission with waec scratch card or must I get waec attestation certificate when presenting my original documents?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alexjohn2020(m): 1:34am On Mar 24, 2022
Kunleop:

Nigerians

We are too Cunning?

See what you are proposing..
We sha like abusing any slight opportunity we have..
I hope Nigeria will be better one day!!!
no mind them, until they cast that route now, their body go rest
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oinks: 1:47am On Mar 24, 2022
Gloriyah:

Yup.Got an offer from them.

Please check your email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oinks: 1:49am On Mar 24, 2022
Gloriyah:

Yup.Got an offer from them.

How long did it take for admission to be sent after applying ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 1:52am On Mar 24, 2022
Oinks:

2 days

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by joerem1: 2:02am On Mar 24, 2022
Gloriyah:

2 days
Which Course please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 3:22am On Mar 24, 2022
BECKY6240:
Please guys I applied to Bedfordshire via online application. After successful application I didn't get mail from them to confirm my application.
Should I download the form and fill then send to admission committee?
Please advice me on what to do
Mail them and they will get back to you with conditional offer and other documents I got an offer from them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eljidy(m): 4:26am On Mar 24, 2022
Jesutofunmifako:

In my offer letter
University of stirling deposit is 2000 pounds
Thanks bro. Did you applied through an agent or you applied yourself?

@pedro. Congrats on Bradford admission. Did you applied by yourself or you used an agent?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by toyolax(m): 4:39am On Mar 24, 2022
Kel100:
Hi guyz, I have been an active observer on this thread.. please anyone who can help me with schools that accept neco and are located in London, Birmingham and Manchester For postgraduate course (sept intake).. pls I look forward to response �

University of Salford

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 5:38am On Mar 24, 2022
joerem1:

Which Course please?

Human resource management
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by felixoviosun: 6:19am On Mar 24, 2022
elenengine:
Important!!!
If you are a MAN trying to do a student Visa with your wife.
Please think twice before you start your process.
That's all I can advise.
personally I like you to share more light on this with me. Am single though
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by felixoviosun: 6:28am On Mar 24, 2022
Jesutofunmifako:

In my offer letter
University of stirling deposit is 2000 pounds
yes, but school fees is huge , like 19k plus
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mex551(m): 6:38am On Mar 24, 2022
This might be of benefit to someone

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by felixoviosun: 6:57am On Mar 24, 2022
Jesutofunmifako:
Got an offer to university of stirling and tuition is £11,000
No scholarship
I think it’s a really good offer
Course is MSc drug and substance use
are you serious? Thought I saw tuition fee 17k plus o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifako: 7:11am On Mar 24, 2022
Oinks:

What school are you guys talking about please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifako: 7:11am On Mar 24, 2022
felixoviosun:
are you serious? Thought I saw tuition fee 17k plus o
It’s 11,000 i saw on my offer
Plus tuition depends on the course
This particular course is 11,000
eljidy:
Thanks bro. Did you applied through an agent or you applied yourself?

@pedro. Congrats on Bradford admission. Did you applied by yourself or you used an agent?
I applied on my phone by myself o

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifako: 7:12am On Mar 24, 2022
felixoviosun:
yes, but school fees is huge , like 19k plus
No
My school fees is 11,000
Stop passing wrong information na
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ayodelemerit(m): 7:14am On Mar 24, 2022
donshegzy:
Going by everything I’ve read on this thread, your plan isn’t a feasible one. You’ll need your family to be with you in the UK at least 6 months before your MSc program ends for them to qualify for the 2 years post study visa.

Additionally, you’ll need them to be in the UK before that 6 months time to be eligible for NHS.
All in all, include them in your initial visa application.

Thank you I've noted that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by elenengine(m): 7:34am On Mar 24, 2022
God bless you for this.

Many of our guys won't understand until their eyes open.

Solatium:

You don't know your wife,wait until when she gets to where women command's more rights than the men,wait until you both earn equal pay or she earn more than you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by elenengine(m): 7:39am On Mar 24, 2022
They grows wings once they are here and start to be disrespecting you.

felixoviosun:
personally I like you to share more light on this with me. Am single though

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2022
1. Are there schools that accept applications for as far as September 2023 currently?

2. What are errors to avoid when making applications?

3. OR things that boast your chances?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 8:27am On Mar 24, 2022
AlphaUno:
The almighty CAS!!!!

Omo x 1m

Pls does this mean your CAS has been issued? and how long did it take after uploading everything?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifako: 8:32am On Mar 24, 2022
Ugmama:
1. Are there schools that accept applications for as far as September 2023 currently?

2. What are errors to avoid when making applications?

3. OR things that boast your chances?

1. I know for a fact that you can for some schools because when I was applying, some schools has the options of sept 2023 already
2. Ensure your sop is gooood. Also be careful with dates, they should all tally

3. Sop boosted my chances sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.