Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1206054 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wonderfulmarie: 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hello guys.. Please is anyone for Glasgow Caledonian Uni here?? Please after paying your 4K pounds deposit, were you asked to submit your bank statement to get CAS?
Thank you..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
I submitted my form A application at the bank today and requested for telex payment receipt but I was told I won’t get one until the payment had been disbursed and there is no time frame cause there are many applicants on queue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
tosinobikoya49:
I submitted my form A application at the bank today and requested for telex payment receipt but I was told I won’t get one until the payment had been disbursed and there is no time frame cause there are many applicants on queue

what bank is this pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rottenPussy: 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Newbie123:

No consequences.Accept it.

Later on though, they'd probably attach a deadline for payment to firmly confirm acceptance. Dundee did same to me.

I accepted their offer since December. Last week, they sent a mail asking for deposit before mid April or I loose the offer
Thank you for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bibilucky1: 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hello Everyone,
Please, who’s waiting on University of Dundee’s offer letter like me?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifako: 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
Apata41:
Please can I apply to schools without my international passport? My passport is still under processing and won't be ready till the next 3 or 4 weeks.
Why not wait till it’s ready
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MarkTimmy(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hello, please is there any other way to apply for tuberculosis test…As I’ve been trying to apply online for more than two weeks but not going through…
Suggestions please��������
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
tosinobikoya49:

Which bank?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
MarkTimmy:
Hello, please is there any other way to apply for tuberculosis test…As I’ve been trying to apply online for more than two weeks but not going through…

send a mail with "urgent" as the subject

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2022
Jsaviour:

Stop projecting your fears, woes and expectations unto this man.

It's some of same women that single handedly bring their men to the overseas.

A bad woman is a bad woman and good woman is a good woman.

Most of you wicked men are afraid because your wickedness towards your wife will be exposed and won't be tolerated once there is a just system.

Go marry your fellow man or better still pursue your wife if this is your expectations.

Stop projecting unto this innocent man

My Question is why would you as a woman who knows her Worth still be married to a "Wicked man" ?
A Man do not need to treat a woman badly before a woman misbehave Abroad.
Tales are bound all over and i have close friends and family who are victims.
Aunty,my advice for you is to Respect and love your husband or else he go Waka go meet those who needs husband badly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Musty8: 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
yommexe:
Help!

Please does University of Derby gives scholarship to international students? Also, Do they allow installment payments?

Thanks

Yes your tuition balance is spread into 5 months max
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yommexe(m): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Amarathripple0: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
Please I need some help, who has a link for collecting Transcript in Uniben?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by FlowAssurance: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hello everyone,

A friend got admission for a 6-month MSc Accounting & Finance (Master Stage) at Uni. of Gloucestershire (She is Chartered) and the visa to be given to her is an 8-month study visa according to the school.

Please would she be eligible for the 2-year PSW? The school said Yes, but opinions from multiple sources is key. Kindly help.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by drarchallus(m): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Wonderfulmarie:
Hello guys.. Please is anyone for Glasgow Caledonian Uni here?? Please after paying your 4K pounds deposit, were you asked to submit your bank statement to get CAS?
Thank you..
I am for GCU. Has your payment been acknowledged?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jsaviour(f): 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Solatium:

My Question is why would you as a woman who knows her Worth still be married to a "Wicked man" ?
A Man do not need to treat a woman badly before a woman misbehave Abroad.
Tales are bound all over and i have close friends and family who are victims.
Aunty,my advice for you is to Respect and love your husband or else he go Waka go meet those who needs husband badly

Our life experiences are shaped by our Believe.

Whatever you think and Believe, that's what you will attract to your life.

I simply said you should stop projecting what you have chosen to bring upon yourself into another man.

There are men living with their loving wives abroad because there is mutual respect.

If you think you can misbehave towards your wife same way you do to her in Nigeria because there is no law, then be ready to dance to the tune.

Some women treat their men bad for no reason same way some men treat their wives bad for no reason.

Rest with your choice please

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emmyzdon: 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
Please who has gotten unconditional offer for university of Salford, September intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
damola311:

Thank you so much.... I have an important question about the TB test booking.

1. When booking online, will it require only the main applicant passport number or both main applicant and dependant passport number?

2. In the option of Applicant details 'Number of family members', will the main applicant choose 1 or 2 in this case (we only have the main applicant and 1 dependant)

3. How soon can payment be made after booking, or let me say the deadline for payment?

Thanks

The test require both passports

Don't understand

There is no deadline, just make sure you pay on time and with a verifiable channel for easy verification on your test date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
bali233:

Pls does this mean your CAS has been issued? and how long did it take after uploading everything?

Yes, it was issued to the person after like 9 days of initially submitting all docs, though some docs were rejected - reason for the delay. Another got hers in 3 days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
fktm:
Boss, pls I've sent you a mail......pls check

Let's talk here pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
Jayteew:

How long did it take for them to review the documents you uploaded. I have uploaded everything except for my bank statement and I am waiting for my POF to mature which will mature on the 1st April. Which coincidentally is the deadline day for CAS request. I hope to upload the bank statement first thing in the morning once I get it.

Max 3 days your CAS should be out barring any rejection of your uploaded docs. This particular case took 9 working days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
bali233:

what bank is this pls
Fcmb
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Haykaybecks:

When application was submitted by my agent i got acknowledged mails, then later i got my conditional offer ( which i have fulfilled) but since then i haven't heard from the school. So i contact my agent and she said not yet.... So if there's any info or advice update me please..... Thanks!

Conditional turning to unconditional do take some times but to avoid your agent wasting your time, reach out to the school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yommexe(m): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Susdiv: 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
Amarathripple0:
Please I need some help, who has a link for collecting Transcript in Uniben?

https://alumni.uniben.edu/applicants/checktranscript

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
LORETA:
Good evening guru,
God bless your effort in assisting people.

Pls I just got a conditional offer from conventry to pay 4000k pounds, before CAS

My school fees is 16950.
I have 3 question.

Why they didnt even offer me any scholarship yet?

I read about the postgraduate territory award scholarship for Africans from their website, stating I will be eligible when I can pay 50% enrollment fee before school resumes sept 1st. Any info on that?

Will they still ask for POF before issuing me CAS after payment of 4k deposit, but now they didnt mention anything related to that?

Pls I be grateful if my questions are answered.

They most likely will ask for P O F b4 CAS.

Do your homework and planning properly to avoid spending unnecessarily. It's in stages, so try and put timelines on each stage to guide you better
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
MarkTimmy:

Try applying at midnight. I did at midnight and it went through easily.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
AlphaUno:

Yes, it was issued to the person after like 9 days of initially submitting all docs, though some docs were rejected - reason for the delay. Another got hers in 3 days

Hmmmm 9days is long o. Pls what documents did they reject and why? so one can learn
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DebYB1(f): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hello, please what School is this?

AlphaUno:

Max 3 days your CAS should be out barring any rejection of your uploaded docs. This particular case took 9 working days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tecord1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
IvanCardozo:

Choose Northumbria. That's where I am and I'm enjoying it to the fullest. I've heard Bournemouth is quite expensive.
I sent you a Private message. I got an unconditional offer. I would like to have a discussion with you if you don't mind
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by damola311: 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2022
AlphaUno:

The test require both passports

Don't understand

There is no deadline, just make sure you pay on time and with a verifiable channel for easy verification on your test date

Thanks for the response, for that question 2, kindly check the image.

We are clear now that each person (main applicant and dependant will register differently).

Based on this image, we know the main applicant will pick the option of 'student without scholarship', in this case what option will the dependant choose when filling?

Lastly, the second image where we have number of family, I believe we will both select 1.

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.