Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1207765 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by advanceDNA: 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Solatium:

Bank transfer refuses to go through in UK?
Is he/she sure of this or just lying to cover his/her ability?.
Once the Sort code and account number is correct, ọga the money go go ni sha

Lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Summertime: 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
NHQGUY:

Check your email.

I have accepted and replied
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
salau23:

For instance if I have paid 2k deposit and the tuition fee is 10k will the 50% on enrollment day be from the total 10k or the 8k remaining
From the 8k, one good thing is that accomodations is one of the cheapest in Wales .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Damdad:
Good evening all, please I got an unconditional offer from the University of Law. I was told I have to show POF before getting my CAS. I will be going with dependant. Am I to show the POF for all of us or just me to get the CAS? Thanks

Avoid that school pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tonero230(m): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Plz how much is IHS fee and visa fee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
tonero230:
Plz how much is IHS fee and visa fee

IHS is depending on the length of your course but a 1 year course is £705, visa fee is now £363.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by waleshadow: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hi,

Have you received any updates on your VISA status? did you submit your passport? Are they responding to your emails?

ELIZABET:
Good morning.

SOS

Has anyone here gone through the Administrative review process for UK student dependant from >>successful Administrative review to >>Visa granted

Please help with information. Your experience is needed.

There are a lot of people here with successful AR that have been kept hanging by UKVI. No communication, no idea what is going on and how long we should wait.

All paid emails and paid calls have yielded nothing.

Please help

Kind regards
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Darmiegold(f): 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
The scholarship is automatic. You dont need to apply as long as its self funding

barnaby04:
Please submit the letter from your school on time since they accept such as waiver for your course.

I got a response from the school on my request for IELTS waiver. They stated explicitly that the UK govt does not regard Nigeria as a majority English language speaking nation which makes them duty bound to test our knowledge in it.

And Moreover, since my course requires an higher level of English language, it is best I show proof that I have the competence level in English language to study the course through submission of an IELTS or any of it's equivalents.

To all my University of Stirling newly admitted students, did any of you got the £4000 scholarship and how did you do it?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by HILCROWN(m): 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
Edwosa:

Flywire with Form_A is the cheapest means of paying tuition (known to me).

Flywire only charges £18 and they are about the fastest payment channel out there. When you now combine this low rate with our formA, then you've saved yourself a whole lot money and time.

There's a tuition payment guide that flywire sent to me on how to use formA. If interested, you can PM me so I can send it to your mail.

Please check your mail. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by HILCROWN(m): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Good evening,

What are the documents required for form A payment? I will appreciate if someone can list them for me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by freeboiz(m): 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Is the visa and IHS calculated using the black market rate when making payment ?

IHS is depending on the length of your course but a 1 year course is £705, visa fee is now £363.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibro2021: 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hello,

Passport data page
Offer letter from school
B.Sc cert
NYSC cert

HILCROWN:
Good evening,

What are the documents required for form A payment? I will appreciate if someone can list them for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by HILCROWN(m): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ibro2021:
Hello,

Passport data page
Offer letter from school
B.Sc cert
NYSC cert

God bless you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Coolcube: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
Please I need help with Manchester Metropolitan University. If you are studying there, please let me know.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by enesty(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hello
Please is anyone going to aberystwyth
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Can someone pay my tuition fee for me in Nigeria while I’m in uk?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Thanksss:
Good day to everyone and my gurus in the house.
Please I need a quick help
My sister has a degree in home economics, please I need your advice on the best master course that she can study in Uk that will help her get tier 2 easily??Thanks in anticipation

Nursing
Social work
Occupational therapy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
salau23:

For instance if I have paid 2k deposit and the tuition fee is 10k will the 50% on enrollment day be from the total 10k or the 8k remaining
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ibro2021:
Hello,

Passport data page
Offer letter from school
B.Sc cert
NYSC cert

Oga o, is NYSC cert compulsory?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Damdad(f): 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
bali233:

Avoid that school pls
please what’s the problem with the school .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Soraco57(m): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Good evening, please I need a advise here, under student visa requirement, they ask for flight reservation, does it mean the the reservation should be one leg or round trip, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happyfellow147: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Please what's third semester?
Patra123:

To add to this, it’s good to finish paying your tuition before coming or 80% tuition before coming or have it when you resume especially for those that have no support. Reason is, some schools will give you pressure to finish up your tuition instalment on the time stated on your admission letter. This will make you want to work too much, some even miss classes and fail the 3rd semester. Try everything you can not to fail the 3rd semester, this is for those relying on post study visa. Most times the remarked results won’t be out for you to process your post study visa when you fail 3rd semester. Just be smart.
For accommodation, instead of expensive uni accommodation, check zoopla, rightmove and spareroom. All the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibro2021: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
It's advisable to upload all docs to avoid delays.

Came across attached screenshot on this thread and uploaded all docs when I applied for Form A.

Jesutofunmifak:

2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sazjun76: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hello my people
When I was filling the form A I only uploaded my B.sc certificate and the offer letter from the school. I use UBA it's been more than 4 days now no debit yet.

Please do I need to be worried?? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by johnsonm2g: 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
fikky12:
Please does anyone have the contact to get uniben transcript
send me an email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by steadyMoving22: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Jesutofunmifak:

Not necessary.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ibro2021:
It's advisable to upload all docs to avoid delays.

Came across attached screenshot on this thread and uploaded all docs when I applied for Form A.

What if I’ve not served
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sazjun76: 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
sazjun76:
Hello my people
When I was filling the form A I only uploaded my B.sc certificate and the offer letter from the school. I use UBA it's been more than 4 days now no debit yet.

Please do I need to be worried?? Thanks

I have uploaded my passport, NSYC and School issued payment details
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mubby01: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Good Evening guys.
Please, I need to make my total calculations to budget my life �.

Can anyone help me out with the current prices for these?
Visa Fee
Health Surcharge
Flight Estimate
Accommodation Est.
Proof of Fund amount.
And any other that you feel it’s important. ��

It’s for University of Hull please, and it’s one year course. Thanks in Advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jobgetter(m): 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
jobgetter:
Please has anyone been able to apply for upkeep through CBN recently? If yes please what's the process and bank.
Please any information

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.