Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1212766 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NomzyJust(m): 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
salau23:

UBA is asking me to attach school Bill for payment. Please what can I upload in place of this because the school didn’t give me school bill.

School bill is a paper showing schedule of your tuition.

Attach your offer letter that states your total fee and amount you should pay as deposit.

If your offer letter doesn't say your fee then request for fee schedule from your school. They should be able to give you.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Eusp: 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
verocharles:
Congratulations
Is it September intake?

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NomzyJust(m): 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
cbn4main:

Guys, can someone help me with this question pls?

Yes you can.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NomzyJust(m): 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
farmfuseagros:

The person did not tell you the truth.
That was not the reason they were refused post study visa

It isn't just 20 hrs. Students who work in NHS trust are allowed to do more than 20hrs. There's more to their deportation.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Eyakuare: 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
Please I need an advice whether I should accept an offer for a school in London or should I wait for offers from schools outside London because I heard the cost of living in London is very high.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tajmal: 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hello everyone. Is Nottingham Trent University a good school and are they fast with processing CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NomzyJust(m): 11:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Patra123:

You can do more than 20 hours during holidays. Plus some other people are saying they worked more than 20 during term time and got it. It’s about working smart.

Not only about working smart because you can't be smarter than the people who engineered the system. They already know students work more than 20hrs. Who's going to do the 12hrs long day/night care job shifts?
They need these students to do such jobs. The Health system is over stretched and laboured.

Their might be students who have worked shorter than 20hrs and still didn't get PSW.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NomzyJust(m): 12:02am On Apr 16, 2022
TClassique:
Good evening everyone. A close friend tried helping to pay my tuition deposit from the Uk but both western union and bank transfer proved abortive. The school is University of Greenwich. What can we do please?

Bank transfer refusing to go in the UK.
Hmm...This one na lamba
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NomzyJust(m): 12:03am On Apr 16, 2022
Jesutofunmifak:
Can someone pay my tuition fee for me in Nigeria while I’m in uk?

Yes using Form A.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hanzzyyy(m): 12:22am On Apr 16, 2022
Hello, is it necessary to upload Employment Letter as Partner Dependant? By the way what does this Employment Letter mean?
Is it a compulsory requirement? as I don't think so.
Please anyone Help...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Thanksss: 12:45am On Apr 16, 2022
Jesutofunmifak:

Nursing
Social work
Occupational therapy
Thanks for your response,
But She has a degree in home economics,so how will she get schools that will offer her master in nursing ??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Thanksss: 12:54am On Apr 16, 2022
H
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 12:56am On Apr 16, 2022
jobgetter:

Please any information

Upkeep - 1 month plus
School fees- 2 weeks plus

Both not touched or attended to despite emails to cbn and gtbank

GTbank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Thanksss: 12:57am On Apr 16, 2022
Jesutofunmifak:
Can someone pay my tuition fee for me in Nigeria while I’m in uk?
Yes,if you have a trustworthy person to carry out the transaction for you by filling the form A,that’s the best way to pay off the school fees ,making pounds here den you convert to naira

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by toms55(m): 1:10am On Apr 16, 2022
enesty:
Hello
Please is anyone going to aberystwyth
yea got unconditional offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sammybliss23(m): 1:25am On Apr 16, 2022
Hello, kindly give ur suggestion on this � the address (nigerian address) on my childrens tb certificate they did at ikeja, is different from our residential address (nigerian), which we intend to use on the visa application form.., please, will this pose any issue? What do you think we should do?? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omotola222: 1:28am On Apr 16, 2022
Hi guys, please I want to know if I can put my POF into a fixed deposit account….. or must it be a normal savings or current account…. Cos I don’t want the POF to be paid into a new account or account that those not carry my name… Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 1:37am On Apr 16, 2022
Thanksss:

But She has a degree in home economics,so how will she get schools that will offer her master in nursing ??

I have a degree in botany and I got an offer

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TobyTreasure: 2:04am On Apr 16, 2022
Thanksss:

Search for universities that have the courses she intend to study, check their entry requirements if they didn't specify any field of study then she can apply. Most of the uni's there prefer work experience than what you read in your first degree. E.g I know someone that studied Chemical engineering but she's studying Nursing now in UK. Another studied Economics also in Nursing classes now.
Therefore write a good SOP and apply to any course of your choice. Apply to different schools too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 4:30am On Apr 16, 2022
Edwosa:

Flywire with Form_A is the cheapest means of paying tuition (known to me).

Flywire only charges £18 and they are about the fastest payment channel out there. When you now combine this low rate with our formA, then you've saved yourself a whole lot money and time.

There's a tuition payment guide that flywire sent to me on how to use formA. If interested, you can PM me so I can send it to your mail.

i would soon be paying my fees can i have the infor
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bharkarh(m): 4:44am On Apr 16, 2022
Edwosa:

Flywire with Form_A is the cheapest means of paying tuition (known to me).

Flywire only charges £18 and they are about the fastest payment channel out there. When you now combine this low rate with our formA, then you've saved yourself a whole lot money and time.

There's a tuition payment guide that flywire sent to me on how to use formA. If interested, you can PM me so I can send it to your mail.

please can you share the info?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 4:50am On Apr 16, 2022
Hello Guys
After all the issue of English language test.
The University weaved it and i got this email this morning.
should i still wait for an unconditional offer before i made the payment or i should go ahead and proceed with the payment.

Thank you for firmly accepting your offer to study at Swansea University. We hope that you are looking forward to coming to Swansea.
What next...
If you need a visa to study in the UK, you will firstly need to receive a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) statement from us.
one of the requirements for a CAS statement is the Payment of £4000 deposit or receipt of an official financial sponsor letter.
If providing a financial sponsorship letter, this letter must name Swansea University as your chosen institution and must be from an ‘official financial sponsor’
If you don't think you need a visa to study in the UK then please give us more information about your immigration status.
If you haven't already done so, here is how to pay your deposit via Apply:

If you have made an application through the Apply system, you can pay your deposit using the following instructions:
information for sponsored students
If you have a financial sponsor that is responsible for your tuition fees then you must provide a letter that meets the following requirements. Please upload the letter to your CAS Shield application.

It must list Swansea University as your chosen institution.
It must be from an official financial sponsor – for example your home government, university or an internationally recognised company.
It must be on headed paper and dated recently.

You can find more guidance on what constitutes an official financial sponsor in our Guide to Documents for Student Route visa Applications.

Got a Question? Contact Us
With best wishes,
Judith Meyrick
Head of Postgraduate Admissions

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nonyilla: 5:12am On Apr 16, 2022
Healhtyliving:
It took an average of 2months. No discount. 60% deposit before CAS. Balance 1 Dec for Sept intake.
Oh,wow. Okay, thank you for the info yh

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nonyilla: 5:17am On Apr 16, 2022
FeyiFreesia:
Since January? Omo. I applied 24th of March. I don't think I can deal with this delay. And they're my first choice ��‍♀️

the wait is crazy, they are my first choice too, I have another offer from Ulster though but I think I will just wait till the end of this month to make a decision. They take their time a lot. Which course did you apply for?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fikky12: 5:43am On Apr 16, 2022
johnsonm2g:
send me an email
What’s your email address?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by johnsonm2g: 5:47am On Apr 16, 2022
jerry0071:

I want to speed up my transcript collection from Uniben too.
Reach out to me, please.
I have responded to your email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 6:18am On Apr 16, 2022
Hanzzyyy:
Hello, is it necessary to upload Employment Letter as Partner Dependant? By the way what does this Employment Letter mean?
Is it a compulsory requirement? as I don't think so.

As a dependant, it is not necessary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.