Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1218209 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 9:19am On Apr 18, 2022
Tiwas:

guru in the house pls help
university of Lincoln rejected my transcript because my name was wrongly spelled i.e instead of Femi they type Feml. now the university is on strike pls what should i do,this is what is delaying my unconditional offer

Why dont you just edit and correct the name yourself before sending out to schools since the transcript is genuine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Computerwiz5: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2022
HILCROWN:
I need your advice on this,

I got unconditional offers from Bournemouth University (Msc Marketing Management with a year placement, 3500 discount) and University of Bolton (Msc Entrepreneurship and Innovation, no placement, 2000 discount). Considering the cost of tuition fees, Bolton is cheaper. Is a year placement an advantage in terms of PSW, job opportunities, securing of visa and all? I want to know the flexibility of tuition payment of both schools.

Bournemouth University requested 3000 pounds deposit (9250 to be balance) while Bolton request 5000 pounds deposit (5000 to be balance). My pocket for now can smile with Bolton.

I studied Marketing both HND and Bsc, Marketing Management will be easier for me but considering the money. I need your advice please
please how long did it take for them to send you link for precas interview? I have been waiting for mine for ages
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bola01234: 9:29am On Apr 18, 2022
JorshWa:
I prefer getting my information firsthand, undiluted. It gives more satisfaction

I will make the call first thing Monday morning
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sandra734030: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2022
Good morning everyone. Please I have attached the documents requested for! So should I start the application all over again or just leave it since I have uploaded the necessary document

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by HILCROWN(m): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2022
Computerwiz5:
please how long did it take for them to send you link for precas interview? I have been waiting for mine for ages

BU didn't request for precas interview and Bolton like 2 weeks or more after offer letter and completion of eligibility to study.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bbbw: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2022
Wilddoubra:

It is a normal MSc program o, and you apply the same way you apply for every MSc degree. Just that the conversion programs are specifically tailored for people from non IT background who want to go into IT or computing.

Thanks bro is this sunderland uni or which one and are the courses written conversion courses. What is the tuition and deposit allowed I want to change from finance to IT and looking for a lower tuition
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mobil567: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2022
lol, these people are funny. Which one is recommended for rejection again? grin grin grin grin
Instead of emailing you or leaving a comment to upload the documents lol. Nigeria never ceases to amaze me.
Sandra734030:
Good morning everyone. Please I have attached the documents requested for! So should I start the application all over again or just leave it since I have uploaded the necessary document
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2022
Exactly my thoughts too. We need to be careful using those agents, they may have ulterior motives or maybe the agents the guy used are not the certified university agents else the audacity to perpetrate that kind of fraud.

deeceo:

I was at the space yesterday.

In fact, I think it relates to the guy with "Sophia" marriage issue.

It could be that the agent planned to bring in the Sophia as dependant in case the guy scale through to the UK, just like the case of the guy in University of Derby who is now in a very big problem with the home office because of these agents wahala.

My take on this is that, if possible, learn to do this japa things yourself, especially of it's through student route, these agents are putting people in big problem they might not get out off.

I have another good example of someone, where a NSF mail was sent to an applicant regarding the Visa application submitted, but the student was not aware because it was only the agent that has access to the email account, sadly, this said agent only checked his email when the timeline was just few days to expire and was unable to meet up with the request.

That was how money got wasted.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by iBash: 10:30am On Apr 18, 2022
Hey guys..Can someone help me with this please. I got a conditional offer from RGU for a Pre-Master program and one of the conditions is to provide my WAEC scratch card For a min of C6 in English. Now my question is, would I be required to provide my Original WAEC certificate during visa processing stage? Because I had the certificate before and lost it and now I’m already looking at writing an IELTS exam in place of the WAEC..I also tried talking to one or two people if the WAEC certificate would be needed during visa stage and they said it won’t be necessary. I don’t know how accurate any of these is.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ifymm: 10:42am On Apr 18, 2022
Ok thanks
bigtt76:
Ignore that. Its meant to list anyone applying on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ifymm: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2022
Thanks
January 2023 intake
Business information technology
Viewoliver:
Ignore that portion if you are doing the application yourself. That is Edinburgh Napier University, which start date are you applying for and what course?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by upsky: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2022
Please can anyone help. I got a visa refusal for USA in Feb 2021 me and my family (3) . Am currently applying for UK study visa with my family(3) inclusive. I would like to know if this might affect their decision at the UK embassy on my request. And what can I do to avoid another refusal for UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Somgua: 10:59am On Apr 18, 2022
I am have a problem filling out Coventry Uni application form. i cant seem to find a matching Nigerian qualification with the qualification on their drop down please help!!!!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BCUK: 11:22am On Apr 18, 2022
homesinabuja:

Just do what you were told to do
BCIE is a big company and they have been in the business for long, so I think they know better.
You have just one semester and you want to give up everything??
Why not finish and apply for PG?
Think about it very well abeg.

Didn’t really know applying for Transcripts was terminating my admission with my current institution, yes I have just one semester left but I’ll see my 400 level second semester results in about a year that’s why I was exploring this option, thanks for your input BCIE says no problem but if getting transcripts terminates my admission then I’ll retreat and wait it out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BCUK: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2022
Solatium:

Guy, don't put yourself in a precarious situation, several things are involve in studying abroad,while funding is key,other issues also involved,like your intention,your career objective,your qualifications and so many others,this are the things the eco will look at before issuing you a Visa.
From the look of things you are desperate and despiration will lead to ruin,i do not need to be an eco to know this might run into hitches.

1..You have a semester to finish up in school, suddenly you withdraw and apply to school abroad to start another undergraduate, RED FLAG no 1.

2...I will assume you have advance in age as well,that will also limit your chances of getting a study Visa for undergraduate.

3...Your sponsor is financially bouyant today,how closely related are you? will he/she be ready and willing to be doling out cash to you in the next 3yrs?

Remember once you apply for that transcript and leave that school,you can't go back there again,that puts an end to your educational dream.
Since you are in a hurry,me i will advise you look for a Private university to finish your programme in about a year time and then apply to Master program where you stand a better chances.
All the best

Thanks for your input, didn’t really know about the transcripts thing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2022
Ginikachukwunzu:

People of God I need help please ....

My husband is in UK on a student visa ,and he wants me to join him as soon as possible as a dependent. but my problem is I am pregnant and scared if I’ll be denied entry Uk .Aberdeen precisely
My question-
Is it possible to travel to the Uk with pregnancy?

Yes you can travel while pregnant
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2022
Mobil567:
I am sorry for you

Why not just provide an answer??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pauloot(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2022
upsky:
Please can anyone help. I got a visa refusal for USA in Feb 2021 me and my family (3) . Am currently applying for UK study visa with my family(3) inclusive. I would like to know if this might affect their decision at the UK embassy on my request. And what can I do to avoid another refusal for UK?
With proper documentation, your visa is guaranteed. Having refusal history is not a criminal offence.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wilddoubra: 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Bbbw:

Thanks bro is this sunderland uni or which one and are the courses written conversion courses. What is the tuition and deposit allowed I want to change from finance to IT and looking for a lower tuition

Many schools have the conversion course, from all the schools I saw, Sunderland was the cheapest sha. Their deposit is £3,500 and tuition is about £13,500. And yea, from all the schools I checked, after u see the program name you will see conversion in bracket eg MSc Computer Science (Conversion) or MSc ICT (Conversion).

They will definitely accept you even if na French you study for BSc, just tell them reason why you want a field/career change in ur SOP.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wilddoubra: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
Somgua:
I am have a problem filling out Coventry Uni application form. i cant seem to find a matching Nigerian qualification with the qualification on their drop down please help!!!!

From you screenshot it says optional so let be na. Skip that part and continue ur application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Somgua: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
Wilddoubra:

From you screenshot it says optional so let be na. Skip that part and continue ur application.

Thank you but that would mean i wont upload my degree results or even transcript
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Halimsco: 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hi, my people in the house. I need ur help.
I just received an offer from Edge hill university for PGCE Primary Education for Sep. 2022 session.
My questions are;
*Which better way can I make my deposit with?
*Will it be possible to still meet up with Visa and other processing?
*Will going with family be convinced.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
Wilddoubra:

It’ll still refer one back to fill it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
Halimsco:
Hi, my people in the house. I need ur help.
I just received an offer from Edge hill university for PGCE Primary Education for Sep. 2022 session.
My questions are;
*Which better way can I make my deposit with?
*Will it be possible to still meet up with Visa and other processing?
*Will going with family be convinced.

You can pay deposit through form A, fastest bank has been rumored to be UBA in their marina headquarters
Of course, several people are still applying for September intake sef
I don’t understand your last question but you can go with your family as long as they’re your partner or and kids
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
Somgua:

if there is “first degree” click on it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Somgua: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
tadaax:

if there is “first degree” click on it

Thank you

They dont have any first degree option and i cant skip it either unless you say you dont have a qualification.
My fear is choose a a wrong qualification equivalent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by KayUnlimited: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Computerwiz5:
£4,500 deposit and you can discuss payment plans

Clear Many thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Less likely to have any ssues if first or second trimester. Third is sometimes tricky
Ginikachukwunzu:

People of God I need help please ....

My husband is in UK on a student visa ,and he wants me to join him as soon as possible as a dependent. but my problem is I am pregnant and scared if I’ll be denied entry Uk .Aberdeen precisely
My question-
Is it possible to travel to the Uk with pregnancy?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Two
Ugmama:
If my spouse and I wish to come to UK at the same time with student visa, during visa and IHs application and payment.

How many home office accounts should be created for the purpose mine alone or both of us?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.