Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1228746 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
That is an answer lol. Whoever asked should understand
Jesutofunmifak:

Why not just provide an answer??

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
DuBooVay:
Two
Thank you dear

Meaning possibly na different biometric date we go get be that.

Please explain what they mean by self service, assisted service, walk in, etc.

Is uploadimg documents difficult? Why do people pay for it?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
iBash:
Hey guys..Can someone help me with this please. I got a conditional offer from RGU for a Pre-Master program and one of the conditions is to provide my WAEC scratch card For a min of C6 in English. Now my question is, would I be required to provide my Original WAEC certificate during visa processing stage? Because I had the certificate before and lost it and now I’m already looking at writing an IELTS exam in place of the WAEC..I also tried talking to one or two people if the WAEC certificate would be needed during visa stage and they said it won’t be necessary. I don’t know how accurate any of these is.

You can apply to WAEC for digital certificate to replace your lost hard copy.
Check their website or Twitter handle for the process
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
What are you applying for? Postgraduate or undergraduate? Postgraduate, they won't ask you for secondary school qualification and if you want to state your undergraduate qualification, look out for International Degree (Non EU/UK) from the list.

Somgua:
I am have a problem filling out Coventry Uni application form. i cant seem to find a matching Nigerian qualification with the qualification on their drop down please help!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by myaisha00: 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
Bbbw:

Thanks bro is this sunderland uni or which one and are the courses written conversion courses. What is the tuition and deposit allowed I want to change from finance to IT and looking for a lower tuition

Just google search school offering conversion courses in the UK for computing, a lot will come up.

When you are writing your SOP, just explain why you are interested in IT. You could try researching and linking IT to your first degree.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ginikachukwunzu:

People of God I need help please ....

My husband is in UK on a student visa ,and he wants me to join him as soon as possible as a dependent. but my problem is I am pregnant and scared if I’ll be denied entry Uk .Aberdeen precisely
My question-
Is it possible to travel to the Uk with pregnancy?

Very possible. Hope you would not be due b4 traveling sha?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ugmama:
If my spouse and I wish to come to UK at the same time with student visa, during visa and IHs application and payment.

How many home office accounts should be created for the purpose mine alone or both of us?

You are both creating individual applications but linked together as main applicant and dependant

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sometimes people forget to upload something. So assisted upload means they can take the doc along on theur biometrics date.
Ugmama:

Thank you dear

Meaning possibly na different biometric date we go get be that.

Please explain what they mean by self service, assisted service, walk in, etc.

Is uploadimg documents difficult? Why do people pay for it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
dreroyals:
Please can money for POF be withdrawn after 28 or 30days?

You want to be penny wise, pound foolish? OYO is your case o.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
AlphaUno:

You are both creating individual applications but linked together as main applicant and dependant

Thank you my dear.

Please do I have to do anything to link it or its automated upon sending request?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
DuBooVay:
Sometimes people forget to upload something. So assisted upload means they can take the doc along on theur biometrics date.

OK thank you

Any video that can teach how the application is done?

Also what is the, affordable way to pay IHS and visa?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
upsky:
Please can anyone help. I got a visa refusal for USA in Feb 2021 me and my family (3) . Am currently applying for UK study visa with my family(3) inclusive. I would like to know if this might affect their decision at the UK embassy on my request. And what can I do to avoid another refusal for UK?

I guess your 2021 refusal is visiting visa?
If so, you have nothing to fear, just tidy your student visa routes and you are good to go
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Thanksss: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
Thanksss:
Please is there anyone who can suggest universities that offer social care with affordable school fees
Cheers
Good day everyone,please I need help on this �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ugmama:

Thank you my dear.

Please do I have to do anything to link it or its automated upon sending request?

You don't have to do anything, the info provided in the applications will state who the main applicant is (the person going to study) and the dependant

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
AlphaUno:

You don't have to do anything, the info provided in the applications will state who the main applicant is (the person going to study) and the dependant

Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
Chuksy12:
Please house I am in a delimma here... The Email I used in applying for admissions is not the same email on My BVN.. And I have already registered on the Trade monitoring system... Hope I am safe when I am to pay deposit fees??

Doesn’t matter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sandra734030:
Good morning everyone. Please I have attached the documents requested for! So should I start the application all over again or just leave it since I have uploaded the necessary document

Did you contact them after uploading?…if nothing has been done after uploading then start over again and upload all documents requested.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Somgua: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
bigtt76:
What are you applying for? Postgraduate or undergraduate? Postgraduate, they won't ask you for secondary school qualification and if you want to state your undergraduate qualification, look out for International Degree (Non EU/UK) from the list.

Thank you

But the option for international degree is not there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fktm: 2:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hi,
Check if there's OTHERS on the list, you can choose it.

Somgua:

Thank you

They dont have any first degree option and i cant skip it either unless you say you dont have a qualification.
My fear is choose a a wrong qualification equivalent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JCDrogbaleee: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
Just got my new passport after I renewed the old pali. It still carries the old number just wanna ask if there is any need to send the new number to the university even when the old one I used earlier to get my offer is stated on the profile page of the passport.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by KayUnlimited: 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
Computerwiz5:
please how long did it take for them to send you link for precas interview? I have been waiting for mine for ages

This Bolton's deposit is so scary! But then I will go for Bolton. Cost of leaving is also cheap and quite close to other cities for Job opp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Computerwiz5: 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
KayUnlimited:

This Bolton's deposit is so scary! But then I will go for Bolton. Cost of leaving is also cheap and quite close to other cities for Job opp.
Have you done your precas interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by KayUnlimited: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
Computerwiz5:
Have you done your precas interview?

Not yet o..I hope in the coming week. They promised to send an eligibility form just before the break.
Sure coming weeks will be all that. Are you going to Bolton too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
Can you share possible options there?

Somgua:

Thank you

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by iBash: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Solatium:

You can apply to WAEC for digital certificate to replace your lost hard copy.
Check their website or Twitter handle for the process
I am for public candidate and can only be requested directly from my school..
I’ve made multiple of inquiries and they all believe that I wouldn’t be needing the Original WAEC cert during visa processing stage. It’s only mandatory for undergraduate applicants.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Computerwiz5: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
KayUnlimited:

Not yet o..I hope in the coming week. They promised to send an eligibility form just before the break.
Sure coming weeks will be all that. Are you going to Bolton too?
yes im going to Bolton I have been sent eligibility form it's just the precas that's left
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
iBash:

I am for public candidate and can only be requested directly from my school..
I’ve made multiple of inquiries and they all believe that I wouldn’t be needing the Original WAEC cert during visa processing stage. It’s only mandatory for undergraduate applicants.

Since you already had that information why come here to seek for directions?
Go ahead and implement what you were told
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Skip adding qualification option and proceed you will be allowed to add it later on.

Somgua:

Thank you

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by KayUnlimited: 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
thebossagain:

I don't know why their payments plan looks like a secret society, why keeps it secrets.
It seems I will go on my option 2 offer if they continue like this .

Did you send the mail to that creditsumthing... mail they advised? Bolton is cheap and has good reviews o....That's Y i'm sticking around. Pls let's connect.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by upsky: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
AlphaUno:

I guess your 2021 refusal is visiting visa?
If so, you have nothing to fear, just tidy your student visa routes and you are good to go

Yes its visiting for the for my family of 3. Please boss do i have to state it while filling the form that we got refused for US visiting
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sholly021: 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Which bank did you use?

Sandra734030:
Good morning everyone. Please I have attached the documents requested for! So should I start the application all over again or just leave it since I have uploaded the necessary document

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.