Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1205895 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Allsmyles(f): 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
Gloriyah:

Did you contact them after uploading?…if nothing has been done after uploading then start over again and upload all documents requested.

She should not forget to cancel the other one if not already showing as cancelled. Check to confirm that the approver actually rejected it, not just the reviewer recommending it for rejection
@sandra734030
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by awo666(m): 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Vmayor:

50% before enrollment, they started the plan this year
Please, have you confirm this?
I am so confused right now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by awo666(m): 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
thebossagain:

If you’re a full time student and enrolling for a full academic year, you may pay your tuition fee in two instalments. You’ll need to pay a minimum of 50% of the tuition fee prior to, or upon enrolment. If you’ve paid a tuition fee deposit prior to enrolment, the amount you’ll be required to pay at enrolment will be 50% of the tuition fee due, less any deposit or further tuition fees already paid. The remaining balance of your fees will be due after approximately five months from the official start date of your course.

At enrolment you’ll be offered the opportunity to set up a Recurring Card Payment for the next instalment.

Monthly payments
You can make payments in monthly instalments starting from the date you enrol. A first instalment will be taken by credit or debit card, and then you’ll need to set up a Recurring Card Payment, where the remainder of your payments will be deducted monthly on or around the 15th of the month. We’ll deduct any deposits or further tuition fees you’ve paid in advance before we calculate your instalments.
Please is it that if I am to go with the monthly plan, I must pay 50% at enrollment and then spread the remaining balance into twelve months or I pay deposit and then choose to either pay 50% at enrollment or monthly installments.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifak: 11:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ebdumi:
Good evening guys,
Please when do London school accept students
Only September?
Which London school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omotola222: 11:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Please guys I want to know if it’s compulsory to have the tuition deposit inside ones account before submitting the Form A for approval…
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by babino22: 12:39am On Apr 19, 2022
Hello,

Please i sent you a mail. I will like to connect with you.

thanks.

DanWord:

Hi, what do you mean by new user? Is it for enrollment or admission. If you can explain better or pm me I can help you by forwarding it to the IT team. That's my school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phenmeson(m): 2:06am On Apr 19, 2022
thebossagain:

One of the good thing about Stirling university apart from being fast to response , is their installmenta payment which is very unique in itself, although it's quit expensive, but it's a good school.

For Stirling, do you guys read the payment plan. It says you'll need to pay a minimum of 50% of the tuition fee prior to or upon enrollment.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phenmeson(m): 2:12am On Apr 19, 2022
claseek:
Pls has anyone here received unconditional offer without submitting transcript, and submitted only Bsc certificate.

OOU is really frustrating me, almost 3 month no response regarding my transcript request. I have applied to a few schools though, with only my BSc and I’m worried I haven’t gotten any offer yet cos of that.

Some university gives offer even without you uploading transcript, passport or original certificate. Mind you, some universities are on holiday / Easter holidays. Once ASUU, NASU strike is over, waka go OOU main campu, show them your etranscript receipt, you can be lucky to walk home with copy of your transcript.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tarta7272(f): 2:23am On Apr 19, 2022
Good day house

Pls help me out, I did biometric on the 28th of Match in Abuja. I got an automated non straightforward mail ( NSF ) on the 5th of April. I've sent 2 paid mail, I got a reply on same days I sent the mail that a decision has not been made yet that it's still under process. Ppl that did biometric on same day withe has collected.

What do you guys think was the reason why I was sent NSF?
Who has received automated NSF b4, pls how long did it take u to get visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 2:38am On Apr 19, 2022
awo666:

Please is it that if I am to go with the monthly plan, I must pay 50% at enrollment and then spread the remaining balance into twelve months or I pay deposit and then choose to either pay 50% at enrollment or monthly installments.

You will pay 50% before or enrollment , after that you can plan on your installamental payment with the school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chichinkem: 2:58am On Apr 19, 2022
Edwosa:

Flywire with Form_A is the cheapest means of paying tuition (known to me).

Flywire only charges £18 and they are about the fastest payment channel out there. When you now combine this low rate with our formA, then you've saved yourself a whole lot money and time.

There's a tuition payment guide that flywire sent to me on how to use formA. If interested, you can PM me so I can send it to your mail.

Please can I get the guide from flywire? Email: nkemjessy1990@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 4:32am On Apr 19, 2022
awo666:

You pay 50% on or before enrollment and the activate installment payments thereafter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 19, 2022
claseek:
Pls has anyone here received unconditional offer without submitting transcript, and submitted only Bsc certificate.

OOU is really frustrating me, almost 3 month no response regarding my transcript request. I have applied to a few schools though, with only my BSc and I’m worried I haven’t gotten any offer yet cos of that.

Got offers from Edinburgh Napier and Stirling using only B.Sc certificate . They didn't insist on transcripts.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thinksquad(m): 7:27am On Apr 19, 2022
mimilyrics:
Is the family member your parent or legal guardian? Is the family member your spouse who is already in the UK or who will be applying at the same time as you? If not, it is better to have to funds transferred to your application as anyone outside of those listed above won't fly.
he is my father, but he answers his grandfather's name while I answer his father name. Its crazy , I know . I didn't stay with my parents growing up. The name is in all my documents. But is there a round it please. Thank you for responding.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 8:06am On Apr 19, 2022
Omotola222:
Please guys I want to know if it’s compulsory to have the tuition deposit inside ones account before submitting the Form A for approval…

This is not a question you need an answer to cause why apply if you don’t have the deposit available.Na wa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 8:09am On Apr 19, 2022
claseek:

Yes,I got an offer from Robert Gordon university without transcript or reference.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sandra734030: 8:18am On Apr 19, 2022
Gloriyah:

Yes,I got an offer from Robert Gordon university without transcript or reference.

Hello gloriyah please is there any whatsap group for RGU STUDENT. If yes kindly reach me Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2022
Good morning brothers and sisters I need to make this urgently enquiry on behalf of my sister she needs a new passport cause the old one is expired and she is now divorced and changing back to the family name. Should she just go ahead to apply for a new passport claiming to be first time applicant with the family name (we all know naija lackadaisical attitude now) or she should go for change of name and if this is the case how long does it cost and takes to be effective

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cyrilcash: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders,

Please how fast and reliable it is paying tuition deposit through online using master card?

I have 2 days to meet up with my deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by myaisha00: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2022
Anybody going to the university of Wolverhampton for September intake here? Let’s connect pls, I have few questions to ask
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 10:00am On Apr 19, 2022
thatguyman100:
urgent !

my biometrics is 2morro morning. this is what i have uploaded on tls site

1. National Passport
2. Unconditional offer letter
3. Undergraduate certificate
4. Academic reference from one of my lectures
5. Transcript
6. WAEC
7. Affidavit (I have name spelling issues on my certificate
8.Bank statement
9. TB test

Please is there any other document i have not uploaded. Help me before i submit

CAS

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 10:08am On Apr 19, 2022
Cyrilcash:
Good morning Nairalanders,

Please how fast and reliable it is paying tuition deposit through online using master card?

I have 2 days to meet up with my deposit.

If it’s reliable,Well, it’s a master card…The payment would hit the schools account same day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kuduss1: 10:11am On Apr 19, 2022
Please can anybody help me with check list for submission at the embassy please so I don’t forget anything
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Layotee: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,
Can anyone please help with the cost of living expenses for an international student studying in London?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 10:56am On Apr 19, 2022
Layotee:
Hello Nairalanders,
Can anyone please help with the cost of living expenses for an international student studying in London?

£1,334 per month (for up to 9 months) for courses in London,that’s £12,006.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rubyio: 11:09am On Apr 19, 2022
Nitaphill:

Yes please..
Please kindly send me a mail

It's been 4 months at NTU. Feel free to connect.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kuduss1: 11:11am On Apr 19, 2022
Computerwiz5:
yes im going to Bolton I have been sent eligibility form it's just the precas that's left

Let’s connect bro am also going to bolton and have received my cas
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 11:11am On Apr 19, 2022
JCDrogbaleee:
Just got my new passport after I renewed the old pali. It still carries the old number just wanna ask if there is any need to send the new number to the university even when the old one I used earlier to get my offer is stated on the profile page of the passport.

Scan the data page of the new passport to them ASAP so they can update their records
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 11:19am On Apr 19, 2022
upsky:

Yes its visiting for the for my family of 3. Please boss do i have to state it while filling the form that we got refused for US visiting

The choice to state or not to, is totally yours to choose.
As long as, you were not refused for fraud, crime, impersonation, and other misdemeanor etc you are good.

Stating it doesn't reduce your chances with student visa. Just make sure you tidy your student visa application and have the refusal letter handy if you decide to state it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2022
thatguyman100:
urgent !

my biometrics is 2morro morning. this is what i have uploaded on tls site

1. National Passport
2. Unconditional offer letter
3. Undergraduate certificate
4. Academic reference from one of my lectures
5. Transcript
6. WAEC
7. Affidavit (I have name spelling issues on my certificate
8.Bank statement
9. TB test

Please is there any other document i have not uploaded. Help me before i submit

Have you quoted your CAS reference no anywhere on the application portal or scanned the CAS doc itself?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.