Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1205620 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bbbw: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Wilddoubra:

Many schools have the conversion course, from all the schools I saw, Sunderland was the cheapest sha. Their deposit is £3,500 and tuition is about £13,500. And yea, from all the schools I checked, after u see the program name you will see conversion in bracket eg MSc Computer Science (Conversion) or MSc ICT (Conversion).

They will definitely accept you even if na French you study for BSc, just tell them reason why you want a field/career change in ur SOP.

Thanks I will
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Viewoliver: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
Okay... Mine is September 2022 intake.
Goodluck!!!

ifymm:
Thanks
January 2023 intake
Business information technology

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mumibaby(f): 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
Can I go for health care management that is not approved by BMI? I was given health care management by the York st john, but not approved by BMI, other universities with the same course are approved by BMI. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Teetoh29: 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
DeeOneBangin:

It’s not going to affect anything. So long you have evidence such as marriage certificate and few pictures or chats from a few years back. You want to prove to the eco that the relationship may have been going on for a while before getting married.

Others can jump on this to assist the Op.

Thank you so much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
mechoau:

Good morning boss…. Did you sleep well?
Boss, One of the school I respect so much is university of Stirling Bcus of their swift response to mails, could you believe I got a mail this morning at past 3am regarding to the proficiency letter I was asked to provide from my school showing that my degree was taught in English

One of the good thing about Stirling university apart from being fast to response , is their installmenta payment which is very unique in itself, although it's quit expensive, but it's a good school.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
KayUnlimited:

Not yet o..I hope in the coming week. They promised to send an eligibility form just before the break.
Sure coming weeks will be all that. Are you going to Bolton too?

I have an offer from Bolton but there deposit is bomb shell.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hooged: 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
Please who applied to Birmingham university and Newcastle university, I’ve not heard from them , it’s going to 3 weeks now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oxx4: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
How much?
thebossagain:

I have an offer from Bolton but there deposit is bomb shell.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ebdumi: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
Good evening guys,
Please when do London school accept students
Only September?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
thebossagain:

One of the good thing about Stirling university apart from being fast to response , is their installmenta payment which is very unique in itself, although it's quit expensive, but it's a good school.

Yeah, you’re right boss but do you have idea if their payment plan is 50% on or before enrollment after the initial deposit of 2000? I’m aware of their installments plan but I have no idea what is their mode of payment after the deposit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Halyx: 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Good day house. Does anyone know if I can offset my tuition fee with a loan. Are there companies or agencies that gives out loan to students whereby the student pay back subsequently during or after studying?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Vmayor: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
mechoau:

Yeah, you’re right boss but do you have idea if their payment plan is 50% on or before enrollment after the initial deposit of 2000? I’m aware of their installments plan but I have no idea what is their mode of payment after the deposit

50% before enrollment, they started the plan this year
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
Vmayor:

50% before enrollment, they started the plan this year
Despite their high tuition fee… this broke my heart as I have been looking up to them for consideration
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by claseek(f): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
Pls has anyone here received unconditional offer without submitting transcript, and submitted only Bsc certificate.

OOU is really frustrating me, almost 3 month no response regarding my transcript request. I have applied to a few schools though, with only my BSc and I’m worried I haven’t gotten any offer yet cos of that.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
Check the option to Skip entering a qualification and continue on the same page. You will be prompted to enter your qualifications manually

Somgua:

Thank you

But the option for international degree is not there.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emandman: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
mechoau:

Despite their high tuition fee… this broke my heart as I have been looking up to them for consideration
Check the enrollment deadline date first. It may still be feasible for you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Halyx:
Good day house. Does anyone know if I can offset my tuition fee with a loan. Are there companies or agencies that gives out loan to students whereby the student pay back subsequently during or after studying?

Loan from a Nigerian or UK lenders?
if na Naija you might get at a commercial rate of around 30% and above whi h to me is SUICIDE.
if na UK,its not gonna happen.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
mechoau:

I believe you can mail them to discuss your own payment plan.
Give it a try,who knows
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
KayUnlimited:

Did you send the mail to that creditsumthing... mail they advised? Bolton is cheap and has good reviews o....That's Y i'm sticking around. Pls let's connect.
What is it all about , and I have not sent to them , please expanciate on it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Elsanchez: 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
Computerwiz5:
mine has not been sent, they just sent acceptance of offer form in which dey asked me few questions about why I wana go to UK, why I choosed that course and so on was that the same questions asked on the eligibility form?

Yes

Plus what if I intend to do after studies.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
mechoau:

If you’re a full time student and enrolling for a full academic year, you may pay your tuition fee in two instalments. You’ll need to pay a minimum of 50% of the tuition fee prior to, or upon enrolment. If you’ve paid a tuition fee deposit prior to enrolment, the amount you’ll be required to pay at enrolment will be 50% of the tuition fee due, less any deposit or further tuition fees already paid. The remaining balance of your fees will be due after approximately five months from the official start date of your course.

At enrolment you’ll be offered the opportunity to set up a Recurring Card Payment for the next instalment.

Monthly payments
You can make payments in monthly instalments starting from the date you enrol. A first instalment will be taken by credit or debit card, and then you’ll need to set up a Recurring Card Payment, where the remainder of your payments will be deducted monthly on or around the 15th of the month. We’ll deduct any deposits or further tuition fees you’ve paid in advance before we calculate your instalments.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thatguyman100: 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
urgent !

my biometrics is 2morro morning. this is what i have uploaded on tls site

1. National Passport
2. Unconditional offer letter
3. Undergraduate certificate
4. Academic reference from one of my lectures
5. Transcript
6. WAEC
7. Affidavit (I have name spelling issues on my certificate
8.Bank statement
9. TB test

Please is there any other document i have not uploaded. Help me before i submit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by claseek(f): 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
bidemialade43:

Hi midex, please have sent u an E message. Kindly reply.
Please I need help on hope to go about Wes transcript in OOu
hi, have u finally gotten ur transcript from oou, if yes how did you do it.
cos i tried using the official transcript request on the school portal. almost three month they havent sent it yet.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
Solatium:

I believe you can mail them to discuss your own payment plan.
Give it a try,who knows

Thanks I’ll write university of stirling for the breakdown of the tuition fee / payment plans
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
thebossagain:

If you’re a full time student and enrolling for a full academic year, you may pay your tuition fee in two instalments. You’ll need to pay a minimum of 50% of the tuition fee prior to, or upon enrolment. If you’ve paid a tuition fee deposit prior to enrolment, the amount you’ll be required to pay at enrolment will be 50% of the tuition fee due, less any deposit or further tuition fees already paid. The remaining balance of your fees will be due after approximately five months from the official start date of your course.

At enrolment you’ll be offered the opportunity to set up a Recurring Card Payment for the next instalment.

Monthly payments
You can make payments in monthly instalments starting from the date you enrol. A first instalment will be taken by credit or debit card, and then you’ll need to set up a Recurring Card Payment, where the remainder of your payments will be deducted monthly on or around the 15th of the month. We’ll deduct any deposits or further tuition fees you’ve paid in advance before we calculate your instalments.

I got this sound and cleared. My heart just keeps thanking you and thanking you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Allsmyles(f): 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sandra734030:
Good morning everyone. Please I have attached the documents requested for! So should I start the application all over again or just leave it since I have uploaded the necessary document

This must be UBA.
By the right side of your history page, you’d see 2 icons. Click on the eye icon for options (you should see an option to upload documents).
I hope this helps

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.