Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1209203 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Allsmyles(f): 3:13pm On May 07, 2022
solveabode:

Are you talking about Access bank?

Cos I was debited 1,2,3 as well

UBA… oh wow, means Access charges more
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bhoyo: 3:17pm On May 07, 2022
Please guys help out on this question�

Bhoyo:
Please Guys, I need your candid advice. I have been working with a company for a while and am about to submit my visa application but when I check and search for the company at CAC website unfortunately it can not be found.
Please do I have anything to worry about or what can I do?

Treat Urgent PLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by skydude(m): 3:21pm On May 07, 2022
Mosimileoluwa12:
Sheffield Hallam, Salford & Hull have started giving CAS to new intakes for September 2022.

Yes am aware but what saying is that Teesside started issuing CAS for sept intake by April but the rest started May if i am not wrong
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afroguee: 3:24pm On May 07, 2022
Good day everyone,
I just checked space to book my TB test and the closest date is June 21st.
Any idea how to get an earlier date? I don't stay in lagos btw.

Please help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bimilade: 3:33pm On May 07, 2022
skydude:

Yes am aware but what saying is that Teesside started issuing CAS for sept intake by April but the rest started May if i am not wrong

Salford has been issuing CAS since April too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Michealquad: 3:35pm On May 07, 2022
Good afternoon house, please is it safe to declare any or all previous visiting visa refusal while filling to application form for school. Hope it won't affect admission offers from the school? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jummy2308(f): 3:42pm On May 07, 2022
I will advice u pitch ur tent to some other skols. I applied at 3rd of march and told me applications av closed for September intake.
Anyway courses are diff though, yrs might still av space.
Thank you

Chuksy12:
Sheffield Hallam University takes up to 8 weeks before responding to applications.... Hope you received the email they sent on the 2nd week of April thereabout??
ote author=Raheemot post=112605411]I have applied to Sheffield hallam university since 7th of April and I am yet to get a response from them.
What do I do please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 3:47pm On May 07, 2022
Hello,

If you read through this thread you will see that this question has been dealt with many many times.

Cheers
Michealquad:
Good afternoon house, please is it safe to declare any or all previous visiting visa refusal while filling to application form for school. Hope it won't affect admission offers from the school? Thanks in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 4:04pm On May 07, 2022
This my question is very technical and I would love experienced person to answer it.
I got relocated through student visa with Wifey as dependant.

After few months, Wifey as a nurse got work with NHS.

If her visa chances to work visa due to sponsorship by NHS JOB, I suppose mine too will change.

If so, can I work more than 20hrs then? �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ibuowo200: 4:16pm On May 07, 2022
Pls am I going to be interviewed at the TLS when I go submission and for biometrics.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Savvyciao: 4:18pm On May 07, 2022
Please has anyone successfully used statements from 2 different banks before?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afroguee: 4:18pm On May 07, 2022
No.
ibuowo200:
Pls am I going to be interviewed at the TLS when I go submission and for biometrics.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afroguee: 4:19pm On May 07, 2022
As long as they both belong to you, there shouldn't be an issue.
Savvyciao:
Please has anyone successfully used statements from 2 different banks before?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ZeeMai: 4:26pm On May 07, 2022
Thank you so much for this vital info
santos2015:

Your best bet is sterling UNi. dont try go to RGU job opportunity is very limited. sterling to glasgow is less than 1hr and lot of jobs in glasgow. Sterling will be very good for family. University of Sterling is a place to behold. Your family will not regret it if they are the type that loves quiet easy life.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bhoyo: 4:26pm On May 07, 2022
Please am still waiting for reply.

Please Guys, I need your candid advice. I have been working with a company for a while and am about to submit my visa application but when I check and search for the company at CAC website unfortunately it can not be found.

Treat Urgent PLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fatee2000(f): 4:30pm On May 07, 2022
Afroguee:
Good day everyone,

Please help.
You have to find a way to get to their office, travel down if necessary. I was at their office a few days ago, the earliest dates they were giving is around that period. The day I did my test, we were close to 700 on the UK list booked for that day (I saw the list). That’s s high volume, so try going there in person.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Web2020: 4:52pm On May 07, 2022
Good evening everyone. Please I need clarification on this issue: I understand that one need job offer and sponsorship to get tier 2 visa. My question is, can one also get the tier 2 visa if one open a good business in the UK. My plan is to open or buy business franchise that my wife will be running as the dependent while I face my studies. I don't want to hunt for job. By God's grace, I have the capacity to buy good business franchise but I want to be sure that it can lead to permanent stay in the UK using studies visa. I need it for my kids. So, I am looking at the possibility of my wife who is the dependant using the business to apply for tier2.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by drealdammy: 4:56pm On May 07, 2022
Raheemot:
I have applied to Sheffield hallam university since 7th of April and I am yet to get a response from them.
What do I do please

Pls don't put ur mind in SHU... sept courses there are already full, look for other options to be on a safer side
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ZaraOli: 4:59pm On May 07, 2022
For the TB test,when is the latest time one can arrive at IOM. Can one get there in the afternoon for an 11.30 appointment or they shut their doors after.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ajiboyehify(m): 5:00pm On May 07, 2022
Good evening everyone, Please I want to ask this question.. I and my babe are deciding to travel together and we intend to get married next month. I am currently trying to fill in the TB form and I want to know if it's the name she will start bearing after marriage (I mean change of surname) or the name on her passport I should fill in ? Please it is urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bhoyo: 5:07pm On May 07, 2022
Pls guys help me attend to this question.

Bhoyo:
Please am still waiting for reply.

Treat Urgent PLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Teenwa: 5:22pm On May 07, 2022
I will you advise you secure first the June 21st date you are seeing online.We were at IOM Lagos yesterday to possibly get a closer date and the earliest given was June 27th.
All appeal and efforts proved abortive.You may still wish to visit and try.

All the best.

uote author=fatee2000 post=112609952]
You have to find a way to get to their office, travel down if necessary. I was at their office a few days ago, the earliest dates they were giving is around that period. The day I did my test, we were close to 700 on the UK list booked for that day (I saw the list). That’s s high volume, so try going there in person.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Teenwa: 5:25pm On May 07, 2022
I will you advise you secure first the June 21st date you are seeing online.We were at IOM Lagos yesterday to possibly get a closer date and the earliest given was June 27th.
All appeal and efforts proved abortive.You may still wish to visit and try.

All the best.

Afroguee:
Good day everyone,

Please help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Halimsco: 5:36pm On May 07, 2022
Pls any one with Edge hill university Science Equivalent Test testimony
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 5:45pm On May 07, 2022
abuhusna1:

My wife got conditional admission to their london campus and all tuition paid but they insist to bring letter that the language of instruction was English now ASUU on strike in big dilemma now as full tuition has been paid by her.
I'm open to suggestions here as well
I believe her HOD should be able to write the letter or any lecturer she is familiar with,let them sign on behalf of HOD even if it means going to their house
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Rollitout: 5:45pm On May 07, 2022
hustla:
GTBank finally debited me, after maximum display of craze
Kept me waiting for two months!

grin

Kindly state their charges ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 5:54pm On May 07, 2022
Raheemot:
I have applied to Sheffield hallam university since 7th of April and I am yet to get a response from them.
What do I do please

Happy for more schools some schools are still open for application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mahamudatoke: 5:57pm On May 07, 2022
Oracle55:
are u in our whatsap group?
Please can you add me to the WhatsApp group…I am supposed to resume on the 9th of may but my visa is not out yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Rollitout: 5:59pm On May 07, 2022
Allsmyles:

The only debits should be 2&3. Reach out to your bank. I was once debited with 1,2,3. I laid a complaint at a branch and they confirmed 1 was an error, it was reversed.

Seriously ?
1. 5,700 Swift Charges
2. 10,400 Offshore Charges
3. 5,000 CBN FORM A Charges

I don't think CBN charges for FORM A, I have never heard this before but my bank debited me for this charges
1 and 2 is compulsory but that 3, I am not sure.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by homesinabuja(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2022
Raheemot:
What do I do please
angry be patient
I applied 11th of March and I am yet to get a response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emandman: 6:07pm On May 07, 2022
For anyone that did recently,Please what is the current rate for form A @ uba
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by angel4sure: 6:14pm On May 07, 2022
Pls ooo, my people, I need answers to this questions, Biko.
angel4sure:
Good morning everyone. Pls I have a question. What's the total amount for visa application and Health charge for a family of 4( One main applicant and husband and two kids).

Pls also are there additional money to pay at TLS office after submitting for visa?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.