Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1203206 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Solatium:
Automatic Citizenship ends for those whose parents were not documented as of the time of birth,not those who whose parents are well documented.
Even those whose parents weren't properly documented will still have it.
1..If they were not taken out of UK for 70 months.
2...if taken out,upon clocking 18 they can still go back to claim their passport once there is BC in place
citizenship by birth was abolished in the UK in 1983. poster’s parents were not British at the time of his/her birth as he/she said they were applying for ‘settlement visa’
Also he/she is an adult now(38 years old) and even if somehow his/her parents were British now they can’t sponsor him/her to the UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WatchYourSix: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Solatium:

Automatic Citizenship ends for those whose parents were not documented as of the time of birth,not those who whose parents are well documented.
Even those whose parents weren't properly documented will still have it.

1..If they were not taken out of UK for 70 months.

2...if taken out,upon clocking 18 they can still go back to claim their passport once there is BC in place

If his parents were documented and hes a legal uk citizen...why are they here now??

Its likely he was born after the automatic citizenship after birth was cancelled... and his parents were not citizens when they gave birth to him...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ilovelearning(m): 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tukurjg:
VISA ALART

Application date:11/04/2022
Sent paid email last week Friday: Decision made
Passport collection email:24/05/2022

Approximately 6 weeks when you remove public holidays

Note: 8 years study gap, I only uploaded the following documents:
BSc
CAS Statement
TB test
Job/employment to cover study gap.

I’m dropping this here to encourage everyone that’s still waiting, I know the anxiety and stress that comes with this process, but once it’s your turn you’ll get it.

This platform was very informative as I always read through people’s comments here everyday �.

PLEASE WHOEVER THAT KNOWS HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET PTA SHOULD LET ME KNOW. Which bank is faster?
When filling it on cbn trade system portal which option should I choose?
Your response will be appreciated.

Congratulations, please where you still able to apply for PTA?

Which bank did you use and did they give you pounds (cash)?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Optimusprime7: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tukurjg:
VISA ALART

BSc
CAS Statement
TB test

I’m dropping this here to encourage everyone that’s still waiting, I know the anxiety and stress that comes with this process, but once it’s your turn you’ll get it.

This platform was very informative as I always read through people’s comments here everyday �.

PLEASE WHOEVER THAT KNOWS HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET PTA SHOULD LET ME KNOW. Which bank is faster?
How many employment letters did you submit for study gap?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by olaintel(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
MSbarbieK:

Why not do paid mail or paid call to see of decision has been made

Thank you for your response, pls which of the 2 option do you think its better and how much will it cost and the process pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by olaintel(m): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
Tukurjg:
VISA ALART

BSc
CAS Statement
TB test

Thank you for this. pls what is the content of the paid mail you sent as that's what I'm about doing now and how much does it cost?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Olashile147: 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Harlem22:
Good evening everyone, I trust your day was good. Please before I ask this question, I know there's google and all but I need first hand response. Thank you lol
I have three school on my list, Anglia Ruskin uni, Nottingham trent uni and university of Hertfordshire. I was given an offer In ARU for cognitive and clinical neuroscience. While still waiting decision from the remaining two (same course, Occupational Psychology).
My question now is based on school quality, is ARU better than the remaining two? I am not concerned about proximity to London and all that, as the campus my course department is, is in Cambridge for ARU.

So I am between waiting for the remaining two or go ahead with Anglia Ruskin, Cambridge campus
@justwise @duchess90 and all other gurus in the house.

Thank you

Pls did you apply yourself or your make use of any recognize agent by the school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Polithiefcian(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
How many employment letters did you upload? I have ten years study gap. Is it okay to upload just one employment reference (my current place of work)? I ask because i cant find employment letters for two other places i worked.

Tukurjg:
VISA ALART

BSc
CAS Statement
TB test

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hollar0186zz: 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hi Everyone, I did my biometric last month and got a Non straightforward email this morning requesting a Birth certificate. I uploaded attestation of birth from NPC during my application but I guess they want a Birth certificate. Please does anyone know where I can get a well recognised birth certificate by UKVI?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Susky(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2022
Are you using your parent statement of account?
P
hollar0186zz:
Hi Everyone, I did my biometric last month and got a Non straightforward email this morning requesting a Birth certificate. I uploaded attestation of birth from NPC during my application but I guess they want a Birth certificate. Please does anyone know where I can get a well recognised birth certificate by UKVI?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hollar0186zz: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yes I used my parent statement.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jojo7878: 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2022
Was the person born in UK? If yes you will provide evidence and if no hmm

Mummydemdem:
If someone applied for UK settlement visa in 2008 with a wrong date of birth (1992) and place of birth (Nigeria), however was rejected due to in sufficient funds from the parent and in 2022, the same person wants to apply for UK msc student visa with the real date of birth (1984) and place of birth ( UK)would the person be rejected.

Pls note the first application wasn't done by him with major influence by the parent and agent who did The application also biometrics capturing was done at that time .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kunleop: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Good evening Guys!
Please I want to confirm if Muslim marriage certificate is allow and accepted by UKVI. Idid my nikkah last 2 month and we were issued Muslim marriage certificate signed by registered organization we belong.
Kindly assist
@just wise @duchess90 and other gurus in the house.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mummydemdem: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Thanks for your responses.

The person has proof of being born in the UK ( uk birth certificate and registration with pictures).
I believe the parent wanted to bring him to the UK as they had being separated since 1994.

There was no ban or rejection based on false documents then , but refusal based on insufficient funds from the parent in the UK .
He's Afraid that what he used then would resurface despite it being 14 years ago.

It's now he wants to apply with genuine documents.

The person doesn't have claim for citizenship.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
hollar0186zz:
Yes I used my parent statement.
oh my God. If you didn’t have your birth certificate to show proof of relationship, you should have moved the money to your account.
There is nothing like attestation of birth to show proof of relationship.
Where is your birth certificate? at this point if you want to now do a birth certificate it ideally should be duly signed by Dep registrar as this is a late document otherwise might be refused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
WatchYourSix:

If his parents were documented and hes a legal uk citizen...why are they here now??

Its likely he was born after the automatic citizenship after birth was cancelled... and his parents were not citizens when they gave birth to him...

You are just contradicting yourself.
What I stated up there are the rules.
Anything outside of those is fraudulent,which i smell in his case
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kunleop: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kunleop:
Good evening Guys!
Please I want to confirm if Muslim marriage certificate is allow and accepted by UKVI. Idid my nikkah last 2 month and we were issued Muslim marriage certificate signed by registered organization we belong.
Kindly assist
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
giselle237:
citizenship by birth was abolished in the UK in 1983. poster’s parents were not British at the time of his/her birth as he/she said they were applying for ‘settlement visa’
Also he/she is an adult now(38 years old) and even if somehow his/her parents were British now they can’t sponsor him/her to the UK

I understand the rules,it is automatic Citizenship that was abolished,even when you are born in UK by illegal migrant or a visitor who exist after the child's birth,you can still go there and claim your citizenship once you clock 18.
Your Birth certificate is all that requires

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MSbarbieK: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
olaintel:

Thank you for your response, pls which of the 2 option do you think its better and how much will it cost and the process pls

Send a paid mail using the link below::

https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/home

Or call them on: +44(0)300 790 6288 or +44(0)203 875 4669

Note that you will be charged for either service.

You can read more using the link below

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk/y/outside-the-uk/something-else/english

How to make a PAID CALL to find out about the status of your VISA application:

Dial: +44 300 790 6268

Navigate through the options by pressing 1, 1, 3, 5, 1, card number*, expiry date*, Security*, then press 2 and wait for a call agent to respond

PS: It’s not advisable to call until your application has spanned 15 working days or more

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Harlem22: 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2022
Olashile147:

Pls did you apply yourself or your make use of any recognize agent by the school?

Hi, I applied myself and its pretty easy, I was made an offer after two weeks. Just have all your document ready and make sure the person you use as your reference during application has access to his/her email often.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Harlem22: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kunleop:
Good evening Guys!
Kindly assist

Yes it is allowed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Solatium:
I understand the rules,it is automatic Citizenship that was abolished,even when you are born in UK by illegal migrant or a visitor who exist after the child's birth,you can still go there and claim your citizenship once you clock 18.
Your Birth certificate is all that requires
claim citizenship by birth in UK in this age if parents are not british? hmm … Illegal immigrants do family and private life… not claim citizenship by birth
anyway let me not derail the thread
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alliswell123: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
hollar0186zz:

Pls which day did you apply and which venue
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2022
Take it easy haba. If the OP is Catholic and have a Baptismal card he/she can use it as I know it is highly acceptable in UK as a birth certificate. Don't lose hope yet.
giselle237:
oh my God. If you didn’t have your birth certificate to show proof of relationship, you should have moved the money to your account.
There is nothing like attestation of birth to show proof of relationship.
Where is your birth certificate? at this point if you want to now do a birth certificate it must be duly signed by Deputy registrar of NPC as this is a late document otherwise get ready to be refused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mistakay1112: 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2022
What exactly do you need about CAS guidance?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Skin90(m): 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hello fam, has anyone been debited from Zenith Bank today?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eniola1010(m): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
I did my formA since 9th of may
I got debited today 7th of june
Access bank
I paid for 6500 gbp
I was debited 3,455,304.45 naira
Meaning. The rate was 531.5

All i can say is. Be patient. No matter the bank. Within 50days. You will be debited...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mcafeez: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yes they will. They only call names.... they dont use time on your appointment. I was there today
MacDarrey:
Hi everyone.

Our TB Test is 9/6/22 by 12:31pm. Please I want know if we get there early we can be attended to before our schedule because we wish to be there early enough like 7am. Anyone with this scenario experience?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by babey543: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kunleop:
Good evening Guys!
Kindly assist

Yes it is allowed.

Check through this thread and follow the attached format that was posted:

https://www.nairaland.com/6954875/uk-student-visa-tier-4/349
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hello,

Is Baptismal card a legal document?

Can you provide a link or screenshot to where it is stated on UKVI website that it is a highly accepted document as a birth certificate?

Regards

Masjeff14:
Take it easy haba. If the OP is Catholic and have a Baptismal card he/she can use it as I know it is [b]highly acceptable in UK as a birth certificate. [/b]Don't lose hope yet.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hello,

The issues is not where he was born,it is the fact that there is already a misrepresentation.

It will definitely resurface, there is a record on the system already.
Again, he needs to be truthful going forward,this risk is that it could result to another refusal or ban or perhaps nothing.

Cheers

Mummydemdem:
Thanks for your responses.

The person has proof of being born in the UK ( uk birth certificate and registration with pictures).
I believe the parent wanted to bring him to the UK as they had being separated since 1994.

There was no ban or rejection based on false documents then , but refusal based on insufficient funds from the parent in the UK .
He's Afraid that what he used then would resurface despite it being 14 years ago.

It's now he wants to apply with genuine documents.

The person doesn't have claim for citizenship.

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.