Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1211716 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Kindly find as requested.
duchess90:
Hello,

Is Baptismal card a legal document?

Can you provide a link or screenshot to where it is stated on UKVI website that it is a highly accepted document as a birth certificate?

Regards

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by protocol(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2022
MacDarrey:
Hi everyone.

Our TB Test is 9/6/22 by 12:31pm. Please I want know if we get there early we can be attended to before our schedule because we wish to be there early enough like 7am. Anyone with this scenario experience?

had mine today. be ther before 7am. if you havr your chest xray before 12pm, you will get your result same day otherwise come in tomorrow.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by protocol(m): 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
@Gloriyah @Duchess90 @Everyone please is there a caricature of how to fill the visa form, i wish ti start looking at it so as not to make mistakes when filling the main form. Thanks great people.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Sure needs to be truthful and same time pray harder. We all make mistakes and you know what, only the truth sets us free.
duchess90:
Hello,

The issues is not where he was born,it is the fact that there is already a misrepresentation.

It will definitely resurface, there is a record on the system already.
Again, he needs to be truthful going forward,this risk is that it could result to another refusal or ban or perhaps nothing.

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Naomimary: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
Masjeff14:

What you posted is contrary to what you advised.
The document clearly states “birth certificate issued in England and Wales” not birth certificate issued outside England and Wales.

Was the OP’s birth certificate issued in one of the countries listed?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Google UK visa application samples/guide. Some Schools have samples on their portal. Download it and follow the guide.
protocol:
@Gloriyah @Duchess90 @Everyone please is there a caricature of how to fill the visa form, i wish ti start looking at it so as not to make mistakes when filling the main form. Thanks great people.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wised123: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
hollar0186zz:
Hi Everyone, I did my biometric last month and got a Non straightforward email this morning requesting a Birth certificate. I uploaded attestation of birth from NPC during my application but I guess they want a Birth certificate. Please does anyone know where I can get a well recognised birth certificate by

UKVI?

Please what date you did your biometric?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
What about the birth certificate issued in Nigeria that UKVI accepts for visa. Were they issued in UK too?
Naomimary:

What you posted is contrary to what you advised.
The document clearly states “birth certificate issued in England and Wales” not birth certificate issued outside England and Wales.

Was the OP’s birth certificate issued in one of the countries listed?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hello,

This does not have anything to do with what you mentioned.what you posted is to correct a birth certificate entry that is wrong with GRO in the UK not used as a legal document for visa application

You gave out a wrong information

Cheers
Masjeff14:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Naomimary: 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
Masjeff14:
What about the birth certificate issued in Nigeria that UKVI accepts for visa. Were they issued in UK too?

It clearly states on the UKVI website that if you’re using your parents account as POF you should provide a birth certificate- which means it’s a legal document for that purpose.

On the other hand, the document you posted refers to errors on birth certificates issued “in England and Wales”. It doesn’t apply to us.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by akhidelesegbowh: 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
I kindly need clarification regarding the gap year and employment letter to support application. Is it that, your employment salary account is the same account you used for your POF or a different account for your POF which is not a salary account.

Also, if the salary account was used for POF, won't they ask for payslip.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gift7428: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Someone called Aminah( maybe I didn’t spell it right) sent me an email concerning her form A. Can’t find your email again. Are you done? Send me a message
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2022
Masjeff14:
u are giving wrong information.
Baptismal card is not a legal tender of registration of births in Nigeria. …

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hello
1. It could be any account

2. No, payslip is not requested for

Cheers

akhidelesegbowh:
I kindly need clarification regarding the gap year and employment letter to support application. Is it that, your employment salary account is the same account you used for your POF or a different account for your POF which is not a salary account.

Also, if the salary account was used for POF, won't they ask for payslip.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ifelajulo: 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2022
I send an email message requesting for TB Test to IOM office. I got a reply that I can come for the test on Saturday.
My question is do IOM do TB test on Saturday?
I'm kind of confused.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by akhidelesegbowh: 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2022
Walatip222:
Anyone going to University of Derby?
I need guidance on CAS

1) Evidence of your tuition fee, minimum of £3,000.

2) Also, you will need a printed copy of the 28 days showing your statement of account which will serves as POF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Walatip222: 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ok thanks.
Please, can I pay the 3k and wait for the POF to mature or I need to pay together.
akhidelesegbowh:

1) Evidence of your tuition fee, minimum of £3,000.

2) Also, you will need a printed copy of the 28 days showing your statement of account which will serves as POF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gigli: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
Harlem22:
Good evening everyone, I trust your day was good. Please before I ask this question, I know there's google and all but I need first hand response. Thank you lol
I have three school on my list, Anglia Ruskin uni, Nottingham trent uni and university of Hertfordshire. I was given an offer In ARU for cognitive and clinical neuroscience. While still waiting decision from the remaining two (same course, Occupational Psychology).
My question now is based on school quality, is ARU better than the remaining two? I am not concerned about proximity to London and all that, as the campus my course department is, is in Cambridge for ARU.

So I am between waiting for the remaining two or go ahead with Anglia Ruskin, Cambridge campus
@justwise @duchess90 and all other gurus in the house.

Thank you

ARU is a great school and very friendly with international and African students.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by horlaitan: 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Year 2020, I was denied tourist visa into the UK, I applied alone. 2022 my wife applied to a UK University and by God grace she'll resume by September and I wanna travel with her as a dependent. Will my previous travel history affect my application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Naomimary: 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
horlaitan:
Year 2020, I was denied tourist visa into the UK, I applied alone. 2022 my wife applied to a UK University and by God grace she'll resume by September and I wanna travel with her as a dependent. Will my previous travel history affect my application?

No, it wouldn’t. Just make sure you declare it during your application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Amyblaq(f): 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hello,
I have a couple of questions please

1. I was denied Canadian study visa last year, will it affect my visa application? Also how do I address the denial in the application form?

2. Is it wise to pay for VISA and IHS 2 weeks before POF matures? Will it affect the process

3. Lastly, does the count start after biometrics or when one pays for VISA and IHS.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
Amyblaq:
Hello,
1. I was denied Canadian study visa last year, will it affect my visa application? Also how do I address the denial in the application form?
2. Is it wise to pay for VISA and IHS 2 weeks before POF matures? Will it affect the process
3. Lastly, does the count start after biometrics or when one pays for VISA and IHS.
Thank you
application date is the day you submit your form and pay visa fees
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hello,

1. Declare your Canadian refusal as normal, it ideally wouldn't affect your application unless it's a worse scenario like ban or misrepresentation
2. Wait till all necessary documents are ready
3. Count starts after biometrics
Cheers

Amyblaq:
Hello,

Is it wise to pay for VISA and IHS 2 weeks before POF matures? Will it affect the process

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Janetale: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yes, did mine on Saturday too
Ifelajulo:
I send an email message requesting for TB Test to IOM office. I got a reply that I can come for the test on Saturday.
My question is do IOM do TB test on Saturday?
I'm kind of confused.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by babey543: 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

1. Declare your Canadian refusal as normal, it ideally wouldn't affect your application unless it's a worse scenario like ban or misrepresentation
2. Wait till all necessary documents are ready
3. Count starts after biometrics
Cheers

@Amyblaq

Application date is the day you submit your form and pay visa fees. In relation to proof of fund, count starts after you submit you application. Also, it is this day that Oanda rate will be targeted with.

Biometric is related to when your visa will be out. Due to Ukraine crisis, Student visa will be out on average 6 weeks after you do biometrics.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mummydemdem: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2022
hollar0186zz:
Hi Everyone, I did my biometric last month and got a Non straightforward email this morning requesting a Birth certificate. I uploaded attestation of birth from NPC during my application but I guess they want a Birth certificate. Please does anyone know where I can get a well recognised birth certificate by UKVI?

Go to your LGA of birth they do it there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Janetale: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Yes, I am
Haywhy3233:
Anyone going to keele university for September?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bnaira7(m): 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2022
No
chimexview:

Delay with what?

Have you tried calling them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Notime0112: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
@Gloriya @duches
I was going for Bio- technology at aber university in Wales, with tuition fee £16700, have done TB and it’s says I am going to aber uni, and this night I got a provisional admission from university of Hull that I applied for first week of February 2022, tuition fee of aprox £9000. Course for Hull uni is MA EDUCATION.

I am considering canceling my form A for aber deposit £5000, but I am scared I heard someone said with MA in education you can’t get a job in the Uk and also you can’t teach in their schools, I don’t want to teach in their schools I just want to be sure can I get other jobs aside from teaching with the post graduate cert, and also get the 2 years postgraduate visa after studies. Please I need advice here £16700 is much but I choose to pay it earlier but seeing this offer got me thinking.

Please anyone as well can suggest abeg
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Whizkay(m): 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Janetale: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Please which bank is issuing Telex fastly for form A and also is there any other means one can pay deposit if Telex with Bank is taking forever. Please need this URGENTLY!! Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.