Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1211596 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bikerchiek3: 2:09am On Jun 08, 2022
hustla:
GTBank finally debited me, after maximum display of craze
Kept me waiting for two months!

grin

Please where and who did you show craze for make I try my luck and when you say they debited you was the money still in your book balance debit or compete debit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bikerchiek3: 2:45am On Jun 08, 2022
shady45:

Guy how far?

GTBank has finally done mine o. Gotten telex already. With plenty waka. If you still have issues, I can give you a heads up on how to do yours.

Please how ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bikerchiek3: 3:16am On Jun 08, 2022
RisenStar:

A week and four days and it wasn't sent until I had to go the extra mile of reporting GTBank to appropriate authorities

Full debit or the money was still in your book balance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bikerchiek3: 3:18am On Jun 08, 2022
Oyetboy:
Anyone know if barter card works for school fee deposit?

It does
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bikerchiek3: 4:11am On Jun 08, 2022
Emurate1:
Who is going to University of Sunderland. MSc Cyber Security for September 2022?

I am
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bikerchiek3: 5:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Bnaira7:
Any one going to Sunderland

Me oo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by enesty(m): 5:58am On Jun 08, 2022
Good morning
Please how do I get an invoice as zenith bank has asked me to submit that in processing my form A.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bookcaller(f): 6:26am On Jun 08, 2022
Good morning sir! Ma!
Pls, as a Dependant traveling to uk, what are the documents I should have with me when Flying ?

Thank you �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:13am On Jun 08, 2022
Hello,

1. Passport with visa vignette and BRP collection paper.

2. In addition I always advise that everything you submitted for your visa application should be within reach just incase it is requested for.
That means in an envelope in your bag ready and handy not checked in

Cheers
Bookcaller:
Good morning sir! Ma!
Pls, as a Dependant traveling to uk, what are the documents I should have with me when Flying ?

Thank you �

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Hello

Inform your school about the delay in getting your visa and Join your classes online for now, I am sure there is a provision for that.

No one can tell how long you will wait hopefully not another 6weeks, you may wish to followup with a paid mail if you haven't gotten your visa after 15days though.

At this point there's nothing you or anyone can do

Cheers

SPARKAMANI:
Hello,
They said they are on my application, and they require additional information. I should show them proof of employment since i left school because of my 8 years study gap.
The question now is this mail came yesterday which is 3 days to the end of my 6 weeks of wait.
Does that mean i will have to wait for another 6 weeks? My school has started jesus.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Whizkay(m): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:23am On Jun 08, 2022
Hello,

Ideally same day if everything is okay and there are no serious crowd.

Try to go early

Cheers
Whizkay:
That was not my question. I believe you quoted the wrong post. so please anyone, how long does it take to get the test result of a TB test from IOM Abuja? Same day?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bookcaller(f): 7:41am On Jun 08, 2022
duchess90:
Hello,

1. Passport with visa vignette and BRP collection paper.

2. In addition I always advise that everything you submitted for your visa application should be within reach just incase it is requested for.
That means in an envelope in your bag ready and handy not checked in

Cheers

I really appreciate your prompt response
Thanks alot �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MSbarbieK: 7:41am On Jun 08, 2022
Whizkay:
That was not my question. I believe you quoted the wrong post. so please anyone, how long does it take to get the test result of a TB test from IOM Abuja? Same day?
Usually same day. If you do yours in the morning
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2022
bikerchiek3:

Please where and who did you show craze for make I try my luck and when you say they debited you was the money still in your book balance debit or compete debit

Completely debited now

Received a notification yesterday night with some gibberish info that looks like telex

Been at it since like feb/march so i was crazy frustrated

Did craze for my account officers and formulated emails of gtb top officials i got from linkedin and i cc'd CBN

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 7:48am On Jun 08, 2022
Emurate1:
Who is going to University of Sunderland. MSc Cyber Security for September 2022?

Abeg una wey dey go Leeds or Sunderland, I need help oo

grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sandra7342: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2022
Hello GoodMorning everyone
Please I graduated university 2017 and I finished Nysc 2019. Please what’s the supporting document I need to add to my visa application in other to show study gap? Please I need urgent answer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ejimogu89(m): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2022
Guys please i need assistance, waiting for Northumbria University For CAS, My Wife have a gap of 7 years, the problem is that some of her past employers are proven difficult to give her references. in this case what is our best option. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ejimogu89(m): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Reference letters from employer or employment letters
Sandra7342:
Hello GoodMorning everyone
Please I graduated university 2017 and I finished Nysc 2019. Please what’s the supporting document I need to add to my visa application in other to show study gap? Please I need urgent answer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2022
Hello,

Does she have copies of her employment letters??

If she does please include them

Cheers
ejimogu89:
Guys please i need assistance, waiting for Northumbria University For CAS, My Wife have a gap of 7 years, the problem is that some of her past employers are proven difficult to give her references. in this case what is our best option. thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ejimogu89(m): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2022
she had 4 employers in the past 7 years, is it possible to provide Reference letters or for some of her employers lets say she provide 2 instead of 4
duchess90:
Hello,

Does she have copies of her employment letters??

If she does please include them

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Backpedal: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2022
How much gap is too much of a gap for student visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ballow5(m): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2022
Hello Everyone,
1. Please does Liverpool Hope do pre-CAS interview?

2. Do they request for POF before issuing CAS?

3. When/How can I request to defer admission, before or after payment of deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WatchYourSix: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
What happened no one is talking about Teesside university, I hope I'm not alone here.
My POF was submitted about 10days ago without any response on CAS.

Kindly signify if you apply to Teesside too

Many people abandoned Teeside becos their CAS takes too long...hopefully your case will be different
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by gbens2000(m): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2022
Please house for someone that finished school 2016, will they ask for the study gap employment letter, or I should just include it when filling Visa application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WatchYourSix: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2022
payne4real:
Hello house,
Please I want to use my business account for my wife POF what documents do I need to submit for visa application. Thanks

Check what UKVI website said oooo....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DarkEvanny: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2022
Gift7428:
So are you guys saying I must submit birth certificate? Mine is missing
I was born in Benin city(UBTH)
I have the age attestation from NPC but it seems that won’t do.
So how do I get mine?

Same here , I was told I can’t get a birth certificate again cause of the year I was born @National population commission.
If NPC can’t issue birth certificate how will local govt issue one?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Blurpy: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Can I pay for my tuberculosis test using mobile app transfer?

Please help

(1) (2) (3) ... (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.