Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1203525 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bnaira7(m): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hello house, who just recently got admitted to Sheffield hallam university. ? I think I'm getting worried pls

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
duchess90:

Count starts after biometrics
duchess decision time starts from biometrics date but your request counts from application date. I submitted an application and travelled out of Uk… planned my biometrics to be when I return from my foreign trip.
When I returned, I went for my biometrics. Few weeks later when waiting for decision, they sent me email, that they were withdrawing my application was w as I was not to have left the UK once I applied online. I said but I had not submitted biometrics so thought my app was not yet on the review line, they said application date is when the count starts and sent me one section something sub section this.
That’s why you also see people who have not figured out a plan or want to buy time, as long as you submit an in-time application online, you will be covered. Whether you have done biometrics or not is immaterial. Just submit online application before bisa expires.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kunleop: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
babey543:

Yes it is allowed.

Check through this thread and follow the attached format that was posted:

https://www.nairaland.com/6954875/uk-student-visa-tier-4/349

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ifakiland(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
Notime0112:
@Gloriya @duches
I was going for Bio- technology at aber university in Wales, with tuition fee £16700, have done TB and it’s says I am going to aber uni, and this night I got a provisional admission from university of Hull that I applied for first week of February 2022, tuition fee of aprox £9000. Course for Hull uni is MA EDUCATION.

I am considering canceling my form A for aber deposit £5000, but I am scared I heard someone said with MA in education you can’t get a job in the Uk and also you can’t teach in their schools, I don’t want to teach in their schools I just want to be sure can I get other jobs aside from teaching with the post graduate cert, and also get the 2 years postgraduate visa after studies. Please I need advice here £16700 is much but I choose to pay it earlier but seeing this offer got me thinking.

Please anyone as well can suggest abeg
My guy get visa first na, before you worry about job....also I'm guessing you're a science student....how will you explain your movement to education to visa officers??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
Interesting, thanks for sharing @giselle237

giselle237:
duchess decision time starts from biometrics date but your request counts from application date. I submitted an application and travelled out of Uk… planned my biometrics to be when I return from my foreign trip.
When I returned, I went for my biometrics. Few weeks later when waiting for decision, they sent me email, that they were withdrawing my application was w as I was not to have left the UK once I applied online. I said but I had not submitted biometrics so thought my app was not yet on the review line, they said application date is when the count starts and sent me one section something sub section this.
That’s why you also see people who have not figured out a plan or want to buy time, as long as you submit an in-time application online, you will be covered. Whether you have done biometrics or not is immaterial. Just submit online application before bisa expires.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ifelajulo: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2022
Notime0112:
@Gloriya @duches
I was going for Bio- technology at aber university in Wales, with tuition fee £16700, have done TB and it’s says I am going to aber uni, and this night I got a provisional admission from university of Hull that I applied for first week of February 2022, tuition fee of aprox £9000. Course for Hull uni is MA EDUCATION.

I am considering canceling my form A for aber deposit £5000, but I am scared I heard someone said with MA in education you can’t get a job in the Uk and also you can’t teach in their schools, I don’t want to teach in their schools I just want to be sure can I get other jobs aside from teaching with the post graduate cert, and also get the 2 years postgraduate visa after studies. Please I need advice here £16700 is much but I choose to pay it earlier but seeing this offer got me thinking.

Please anyone as well can suggest abeg

You can get other jobs apart from teaching . it is a function of your first degree.
secondly you can get teaching work with or without your Masters in Education. Have it at the back of your mind that it is not the masters that you do that will give you job, UK is a land of opportunity,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ifelajulo: 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Janetale:
Yes, did mine on Saturday too

Thanks so much for the information, I was thinking it might be scammers.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pgift: 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2022
[quote author=Sainty92 post=113532716] It will take roughly 4weeks. I was at disbursement stage from 4th of may and debited on 2nd June.

Please at what naira rate were you debited?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by payne4real(m): 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2022
Hello house,
Please I want to use my business account for my wife POF what documents do I need to submit for visa application. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Whizkay(m): 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ifakiland(m): 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2022
payne4real:
Hello house,
Please I want to use my business account for my wife POF what documents do I need to submit for visa application. Thanks
Seriously?? Have you even tried doing any research on your own?? Gosh some questions are just so annoying

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ifakiland(m): 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
Whizkay:
Quick question. How long does it take to get TB test results after examination at IOM abuja
Well you'd need statement of account and letter of consent that your wife has access to the money for her utilisation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gift7428: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2022
So are you guys saying I must submit birth certificate? Mine is missing
I was born in Benin city(UBTH)
I have the age attestation from NPC but it seems that won’t do.
So how do I get mine?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by payne4real(m): 12:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Sure, have done research, I know I will need a sponsor letter on my company letterhead. I should have asked do I need to include my company tax clearance and CAC certificate?
Ifakiland:

Seriously?? Have you even tried doing any research on your own?? Gosh some questions are just so annoying
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bikerchiek3: 12:26am On Jun 08, 2022
Please can you email me on how you were able to fast track your GTBank form A Bikerchiek@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ifakiland(m): 12:27am On Jun 08, 2022
payne4real:
Sure, have done research, I know I will need a sponsor letter on my company letterhead. I should have asked do I need to include my company tax clearance and CAC certificate?
You can't even add along a pix of your business hq building
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by payne4real(m): 12:33am On Jun 08, 2022
So i don't need tax clearance and cac certificate?
Ifakiland:

You can't even add along a pix of your business hq building
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bikerchiek3: 12:33am On Jun 08, 2022
Anyone is university of Sunderland link for telegram ??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bikerchiek3: 12:45am On Jun 08, 2022
shady45:

What is the status on the cbn portal? And have the money been deducted from your available balance? Mine has been taken from available bal to book balance.

Have you been fully debited?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bikerchiek3: 12:46am On Jun 08, 2022
dimdim49:
I have been given conditional offer to university of Sunderland...those going to same institution should please send me an email,let's connect.

Bikerchiek@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bikerchiek3: 1:04am On Jun 08, 2022
heroshark:

I used Ecobank. It took approximately 1wk 3days.

But thats not the whole story.

Before I decided to use them. I called the manager of a certain ecobank branch to inquire if it will work. He directly me to used a particular branch and I should notify him once I'm through that he knows the person in charge of fx in that branch. I did and my status went from Adb_Reviewer to Supervisor approval in under 2hours

What branch please ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ridwanadedapo(m): 1:06am On Jun 08, 2022
I have a room available for rent in London. Single female preferably. Kindly send me an email if you need it. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bikerchiek3: 1:19am On Jun 08, 2022
Fakacious1:
Good morning my people.
Please is there anyone here got admission from these following schools for September intake ?

1)University of salford 2)sheffied hallam university
3) university of Sunderland

Because ever since I applied going to 1month now I never heard anything from the school concerning my applications.
Thanks

Applied for sunderland on April 14
Got an offer April 19th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SPARKAMANI: 1:50am On Jun 08, 2022
Hello,
They said they are on my application, and they require additional information. I should show them proof of employment since i left school because of my 8 years study gap.
The question now is this mail came yesterday which is 3 days to the end of my 6 weeks of wait.
Does that mean i will have to wait for another 6 weeks? My school has started jesus.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NaijaGoBetter20: 2:03am On Jun 08, 2022
What happened no one is talking about Teesside university, I hope I'm not alone here.
My POF was submitted about 10days ago without any response on CAS.

Kindly signify if you apply to Teesside too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Babababy(m): 2:08am On Jun 08, 2022
protocol:
@Gloriyah @Duchess90 @Everyone please is there a caricature of how to fill the visa form, i wish ti start looking at it so as not to make mistakes when filling the main form. Thanks great people.

https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/aglobaluniversity/documents/studywithus/visaimmigration/overseas-visa-application-form-guidance.pdf

https://www.hud.ac.uk/media/assets/document/international/immigration/EC-How-to-complete-StudentVisa-online-application-outside-UK-non-ACL-Oct2020.pdf

https://www.ox.ac.uk/sites/files/oxford/field/field_document/Your%20Student%20visa%20Guide%20to%20applying%20in%20your%20home%20country%20June%202021.pdf

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.