Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1209231 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by afolayanto(m): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
TobyTreasure:
Hello, is there anyone here that knows what's going on with University of Derby?
They just sent an email that admission they offered Unconditional offer has been differed to January due to high volume of application. Is that a mistake or what?
I got same email. It is not a mistake. It was clearly stated in the email they have unprecedented demand than they anticipated. Guess some people has paid their deposit and they've met their target of students they want to admit. Or have you made deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by afolayanto(m): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ibukune:
House. Pls can I do my application on the exact 28th day of my pof maturation?
Yes...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shezcute: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
OMG! Why do you people rush You have done what you want now, you are seeking advise. So now that you have done everything, did you get a date at tls? Nigerians struggle with following instructions sha. God help you.
Legostars:
Good morning house, My POF matures on August 2nd but I had to start my visa application so I can book an appointment for biometrics.
I paid the IHS and Visa fee and stopped at the point of booking the appointment with TLS, note that I haven't uploaded my documents. Hope this is safe
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Blinking44: 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Is there anyone still waiting for CAS at Northumbria University. Close to a month I have requested for CAS, still yet to get it.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emeritus007: 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Deering1008:
Dear Gurus in the house make una help me oo, I applied for dependant visa since May 30th, I got NSF mail about additional documents to provide on 20th of June which I replied. Uk visa for students and dependants usually take 4-6weeks due to Ukraine issue so I was very patient. This week which is the 8th week, I started losing my patience because it was taking longer than usual to send my travel documents back so I made a paid call on 18th of July to UKVI, I was told the return of passport will be escalated. I got a pick up mail from TLS yesterday that passport is ready for collection but to my greatest surprise when I am already on my way to pick up my passport today, I got another mail from Shelfieldstudent UKVI whatever that my passport may not be ready yet so I shouldn’t attend VAC for collection yet. Has anyone experienced this before?
Boss, how did you make the paid call please...
I have over N2k airtime on my phone but can't connect after several attempts... I called MTN service rep Baba didn't know what to tell me..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
Are you sure you are on the dependent visa page?

Klem28:
Urgent beloved people, please I'm filling form for my son as dependant while I'm the MA, what should I choose here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Legostars: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Shezcute:
OMG! Why do you people rush You have done what you want now, you are seeking advise. So now that you have done everything, did you get a date at tls? Nigerians struggle with following instructions sha. God help you.
I haven't gotten a date yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shezcute: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Let’s hope and pray that ECO don’t pick
It up. And be prepared for NSF for updated statement
. However I wish you best of luck. Be patient next time.[ quote author=Legostars post=114913235] I haven't gotten a date yet[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BStrands(f): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
I got the same email. Thank God I had a second choice of university

TobyTreasure:
Hello, is there anyone here that knows what's going on with University of Derby?
They just sent an email that admission they offered Unconditional offer has been differed to January due to high volume of application. Is that a mistake or what?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hello

Congratulations to you and yours

Cheers

Deering1008:
Thank U duchess, I told my driver to turn back to TLS. Passport picked up with visa on it just now. Glory to God and big thanks to everyone here making good contribution to the success of applications. No been an easy road.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Deering1008: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
Paid call was made by husband from uk
emeritus007:

Boss, how did you make the paid call please...
I have over N2k airtime on my phone but can't connect after several attempts... I called MTN service rep Baba didn't know what to tell me..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by farnet: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
Debited just now

[quote author=TheGeneralunum post=114907805][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hello

Waiting a day won't hurt

The minimum is 28days, dash UKVI 1 extra day so everyone's calendar must align

Cheers
Ibukune:
House. Pls can I do my application on the exact 28th day of my pof maturation?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by farnet: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
It was showing that until this morning they debited me
Donmichael46:

Please, is your dashboard still showing subject to presentation and verification of original documents?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lightofjoy(m): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
Pls can my POF be more than the needed amount that's is can I have more than is needed. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Deering1008: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
They requested further evidence to prove subsisting, ongoing relationship with my partner so I sent our randomly selected WhatsApp chat, random pictures, wedding pictures, land acquisition in both our names, husband’s uk bank statement to show his address, Receipt of bank transfer of feeding allowance randomly selected from 2020 to 2022.
Kalakris:

Congratulations boss. What further documents did they request in your NSF mail?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kalakris: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Deering1008:
They requested further evidence to prove subsisting, ongoing relationship with my partner so I sent our randomly selected WhatsApp chat, random pictures, wedding pictures, land acquisition in both our names, husband’s uk bank statement to show his address, Receipt of bank transfer of feeding allowance randomly selected from 2020 to 2022.

Okay. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by angel4sure: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Pls how do you intend to source for funds
farnet:
Wow! Firstbank just debited me now. Rate :517. Applied on 15th June. Got to disbursement that same day. Meanwhile I have already paid fees deposit via black market as I couldn't wait again.
I have applied in several banks. As I rushed to cancel the others, I found out that the UBA that I submitted form since 5th May just also debited me. Their own haven't moved even to ADB Reviewer since the submission. They have even already sent telex. This means I have surpassed the enrollment minimum installment. Good one for me as to reducing fees pressure, though I have to seriously source more funds now for the immediate expenses
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Agape123: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
Blinking44:
Is there anyone still waiting for CAS at Northumbria University. Close to a month I have requested for CAS, still yet to get it.

London or Newcastle ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Blinking44: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Agape123:

London or Newcastle ?

Newcastle
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
lightofjoy:
Pls can my POF be more than the needed amount that's is can I have more than is needed. Thanks
Yes but avoid lump sum showing in your printed statement
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by joohhnn: 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
dipoted:
Please, I need information on University of Greenwich.

I just got my unconditional offer for January, and I am about paying the fees.

First, Though Greenwich is in London, I will be studying at their Medway campus, Kent. Will I be required to provide the higher pof for London, or the lower pof for cities outside London?

Also, I want to find out about living in Kent, and south eastern England in general. Is it as expensive as London?

Thank you.

Answer to your first question - You will provide the lower PoF, since your place of study is outside London.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chuksy12(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Good afternoon Ignis.. Thank you very much for your response. Please i will love to know if the university of plymouth interviewed you before offering you admission?
Many Thanks.

Your response is highly appreciated.
ignis:

Yes, provided you submit your WAEC result to them as English proficiency proof. If you have IELTS, they may not.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by noCAP(m): 1:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Please what's the minimum amount needed in your account as POF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by indomitableoba(m): 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Telegram can take upto 10k
duchess90:
Hello

None oh

One WhatsApp no go contain everybody

That's why we have Nairaland

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by babra19: 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Please wait till 7th August

Wait time is currently 3weeks, hopefully you get your visa before then.

If there are delays do inform your school

Cheers

Hi,

Please as a dependent can I submit only newspaper change of name or affidavit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Agape123: 2:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Blinking44:

Newcastle

Ok I’m going there, I’ve gotten my CAS since May tho. There is a group for prospective students. Send a Dm.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hello

Is your passport in your maiden name?

Cheers
babra19:

Hi,

Please as a dependent can I submit only newspaper change of name or affidavit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DeevaB: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Please what is the best way / platform to pay for IHS and visa fee?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
DeevaB:
Please what is the best way / platform to pay for IHS and visa fee?

Source for dollars at black-market, deposit in your Dom account with any Nigerian bank - e.g GTB, use your card to make payment online.

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.