Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,315 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1209664 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Babyngchuks: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
Please anyone who knows schools in the UK one can apply for Masters's program without writing Ielts exam
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TheGeneralunum: 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=farnet post=114913970]Debited just now

That's nice

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mattmich(m): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
Please which bank and how long did it take to get disbursed?
ameeh:
I just got debited too, how long did it take to get telex?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ameeh: 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Zenith Bank and it took one month
Mattmich:
Please which bank and how long did it take to get disbursed?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mattmich(m): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Same report. I wonder if anything good could come from this country easily
daezy22:
Okay. Pls have you gotten an update from the bank? I keep getting no fx available.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chuksy12(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
Majority of the United Kingdom Schools accept WAEC as a proof of English proficiency without you writing any IELTS exam. Just look out for schools in the United Kingdom ans submit your applications. I hope this helps.

Many Thanks.

Babyngchuks:
Please anyone who knows schools in the UK one can apply for Masters's program without writing Ielts exam
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mattmich(m): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
If you're a Nigerian, you can apply to almost every school in uk. Though I think you have to visit the school website to verify the entry requirements for Nigerians
Babyngchuks:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ignis: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
Chuksy12:
Good afternoon Ignis.. Thank you very much for your response. Please i will love to know if the university of plymouth interviewed you before offering you admission?
Many Thanks.

Your response is highly appreciated.

No interview at any stage till I got my CAS.

Though some people who did not apply through agent were scheduled for Pre Cas interview and the process is taking longer than necessary.

So it's advisable you apply through any of the numerous agents listed on the school website.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oyetbaba: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
over two months now, nothing
Blinking44:
Is there anyone still waiting for CAS at Northumbria University. Close to a month I have requested for CAS, still yet to get it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by omis1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
deegov:
Please guys, i knew we are all busy especially september people but in your spare time could you if you have idea of school with low tuition deposit for January.
university of derby
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by omis1(m): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
TobyTreasure:
Hello, is there anyone here that knows what's going on with University of Derby?
They just sent an email that admission they offered Unconditional offer has been differed to January due to high volume of application. Is that a mistake or what?
its not a mistake,in a traveling agency group am in this is what they Due to this unexpected demand, and places filling more quickly than anticipated, we have now closed on campus courses starting in September 2022 to international applicants:
• We will defer all applicants for Masters in Public Health, who have not already received a CAS, to January 2023.
• All other applicants who have received an offer, and have submitted their CAS request, will be considered in the usual way.
• If the applicant has received an offer but has not yet applied for a CAS, we will not be able to process the application for September.

We understand that many applicants applying for September 2022 will be disappointed by this. We ask for your support in helping them to apply for entry in our January 2023 or September 2023 intake.

At the University of Derby, we strive to provide the best possible experience at all stages of the student journey, and we have been working hard to manage the significantly higher volume of applications this year. However, we appreciate that the delays caused by this demand will have been frustrating for both you and for applicants. I would like to offer you assurance that the University is doing everything it can to ensure that we can process all applications in a timely manner.

To help us with this process we recently sent you a reminder of key dates and would request that you please note the deadlines and ensure your applicants adhere to them.

Best wishes,
Richard Side - Associate Director (International)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AyoRacheal: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Did anyone apply to Greenwich and middlesex university for social work
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Realshima88: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Good afternoon all, does anyone the actual IHS cost for a 16 month course?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okuwaniceman: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
[Good day All,

Please at what stage would the Consent Letter for children be downloaded on UKVI site for signing by parents. We haven't seen anything like that. We only have the Consent Letter prepared by us which we want to upload with our documents.

Please advise if you know and those that had passed through the stage for their children dependants. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phil46: 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hello Guys,

Please, I need direction on how to get to IOM from Ikeja Along. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DwayneChuks(m): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
farnet:
Wow! Firstbank just debited me now. Rate :517. Applied on 15th June. Got to disbursement that same day. Meanwhile I have already paid fees deposit via black market as I couldn't wait again.
I have applied in several banks. As I rushed to cancel the others, I found out that the UBA that I submitted form since 5th May just also debited me. Their own haven't moved even to ADB Reviewer since the submission. They have even already sent telex. This means I have surpassed the enrollment minimum installment. Good one for me as to reducing fees pressure, though I have to seriously source more funds now for the immediate expenses

Please at what rate were you debited at UBA?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by omis1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ogbomojugun:
I have applied to 6 schools this month for January intake but I have not heard from any of them. The schools are Uni of Derby, Uni of Chester, Northumbria Uni, Uni of Central Lancashire, Coventry and Anglia Ruskin.

Is it too early to be worried?
apply to Bpp university,you will get an offer and they reply fasf

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Klem28(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
I sincerely appreciate you for taking through the difficult parts of the application process. God bless you richly. In God I trust
duchess90:
Hello

It's supposed to be a No but it is not a fatal mistake

People have answered Yes and gotten their visa

It's actually a very confusing question if you don't pause and think about it( a good feedback to UKVI)

I won't be too worried

All the best

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dandicker: 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Please am about to apply for student visa (January intake) please is there any University that accept D7 in English? Please suggest any for me thanks allot guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by omis1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Emmyvic21:
Good morning fellow great Nigerians , please list if schools that the tution fees ranges from 14000 to 14500 and that offers discount or scholarship of minimum 2000 or max 3000,if there's any available pls drop, September intake 2022.Thanks Family
Bpp university
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibukune(m): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Waiting a day won't hurt

The minimum is 28days, dash UKVI 1 extra day so everyone's calendar must align

Cheers

Thanks... I will
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by omis1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
chisimdili1986:
Currently the UK runs a point based system for the issuance student visa. They consider your POF, your CAS and your English language and assign the appropriate points to them. Once you hit 70 points your visa is sure. The areas where you should be worried if you made a mistake on them are : your CAS number, your POF calculation (funds below the required amount) and your proof of English (IELTS or WAE)

If you are covered in this area, any other minor mistakes you make while filling the application form can be overlooked by them. However to put your mind at rest, you can write a correction letter to them and correct the error you made and scan and upload it along with your other documents when you are uploading your documents.

UKVI cannot deny your visa because you mis-spelt your name or your put a wrong house address or all these other reasons you guys cancel your applications for.

They know you can request for AR once they deny you on any reason that is not one of the PBS parameters and it will be overturned.

Personally my POF was only held in my accout for 19 days before I submitted and paid for visa and IHS before I realised that the funds has to be there for the full 28 days before online application submission, but I did not cancel my application. I waited for them to send NSF for proof of funds so I can print and resend to them but it didn’t come and my visa was approved.
I submitted my Waec as proof of English,my POF is 10million naira tho goin by what ukvi demand it should be around 8.2m goin by oando conversion calculation.i also did well at my CAS interview (I was only asked to reinterview for 3 question out of 10 which I later passed). Hope am safe ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by afolayanto(m): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Gurus in the house... Please for self service that have uploaded documents for visa application, how can i view all the documents uploaded and cross check again?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Godson1011: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Please people , I’m converting 1175 for NHS and 363 for visa fee, what rate do I use to convert to dollar ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ConfusedSailor: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Pls, on the drop down for Qualification type, I can’t find Bachelor and Master degree there. Those familiar with Coventry application should please help.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nmandu1(f): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Can my imitate brother be my sponsor for UK students visa? We share the same surname.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nmandu1(f): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Babyngchuks:

Coventry University.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by romelady(f): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
OgbeniOptional:
@mimilyrics. FOR DEPENDANTS: Your family must be in the UK as your dependant under the Student visa for them to qualify as your dependants under the Graduate visa route. This means that they must apply to join you more than 6 months to the end of your course since BRPs are not issued for any visa below 6 months.

Please I’d like you to clarify this for me, before 6 months current visa expires or end of course? There is 4 months extra after end of course. My partner will round up her masters program in Nigeria around May and that’s when she plans to apply. So I’m confused. Thanks

Please how does this dependent stuff work ..

Biko explain
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nmandu1(f): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
�� Please house can i use my brother as my sponsor for my UK students visa application? He wants to sponsor me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nmandu1:
Can my imitate brother be my sponsor for UK students visa? We share the same surname.
Yes but he has to transfer the money to your personal account from his own account

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
afolayanto:
Gurus in the house... Please for self service that have uploaded documents for visa application, how can i view all the documents uploaded and cross check again?
Log back in check check the upload again then you will see all you uploaded but you can't make changes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nmandu1(f): 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Please can someone help me out?
Can my imitate elder brother be my sponsor for UK students visa application?

(1) (2) (3) ... (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) (943) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.