Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1213381 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mumize: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2022
Gudm guys...I need an advice
I made a mistake by written Tls Ikeja close date as narration on my POF as i sent to the person that want to help me secure a close date.Now I got 2 august and my agent said I shd go and reprint my statement til date for uploading.Hop dz want be an issue.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Musvic: 10:03am On Jul 26, 2022
Mumize:
Gudm guys...I need an advice
I made a mistake by written Tls Ikeja close date as narration on my POF as i sent to the person that want to help me secure a close date.Now I got 2 august and my agent said I shd go and reprint my statement til date for uploading.Hop dz want be an issue.
What is the last day on the other POF statement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mumize: 10:08am On Jul 26, 2022
Musvic:

What is the last day on the other POF statement?
The last statement I printed was on the 18th of July.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2022
Web2020:
Wow. This is helpful. I will explore this option. Thank you.

You may have to send the pick up documents ( the one given to you after your biometrics) to the 3rd party via DHL or any other logistic company.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Musvic: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2022
Mumize:

The last statement I printed was on the 18th of July.
If you still have the money in your account, upload the updated one to be on a safer side
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2022
opeyemifelix:
Hello house good morning pls does it necessary for one to pay for the paid call before he can get decision message and pick up message from the ukvi? Or someone can wait till when they send message to him ?

From my personal and other people’s experiences gathered here, sending a paid mail with ‘decision made’ status seems to prompt the next steps. I could be wrong but that’s what I’ve observed.

So my advise is that you go ahead and send the paid mail especially if it’s been 3 weeks since you did your biometrics.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2022
tomiwiyu:
Hi gurus in the house .

Pls I want to start application for my wife ,projecting January intake . Her name on her passport as being change to effect that she is married .
Will I use the name on the passport or the name on her certificate.

Don’t mind my novice question just trying to be sure

Do you have her change of name documents? The sworn affidavit, newspaper publications etc? If yes you can add that as part of her supporting document.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 10:27am On Jul 26, 2022
thelonehermit:
Good morning everyone.

Please I just finished my BSc outside Nigeria and I want to do my Masters in the UK.

1st question; Please I would like to know if it's a must to do NYSC before I apply for Masters in the UK (I still live abroad) and have resident permit of the country I live in.

2nd question; Is it already too late to apple right now for fall intake? What is the best time to apply

3rd question; Do I need to write ielts

4th question; Which city in the UK is recommended (low cost of living and low crime rate)

5th question; Could you guys please recommend good schools with low tuition.

And finally please I've been trying to catch up on this thread but it's overwhelming, so please could anyone point me to a page where I can find comprehensive information about the steps.

Thanks and God bless you all.

Check the first page.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 10:29am On Jul 26, 2022
drealdammy:
Pls do i have to pay for another courier service aftee making amendments in my new appointment date?
I made it on the old date , not showing on my new date confirmation email
it should be reconciled when you go for your biometrics. Speak to them at the counter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kilom41: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2022
Guys how do i go about paying for Turkish airline, the payment option on their official website is in dollars.

Anyone can help please.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mumize: 10:40am On Jul 26, 2022
Musvic:

If you still have the money in your account, upload the updated one to be on a safer side
What the Tls Ikeja close date that will show on the account narration hope it won't cos an issue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Musvic: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2022
Mumize:

What the Tls Ikeja close date that will show on the account narration hope it won't cos an issue

Using the previous statement is not going to be an issue because the day of your biometrics is just 16days from the last day on your POF. So just upload the previous one but keep the money in your account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rumuseh14: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2022
Good morning my people.

Please can someone who pick a date that falls on a Saturday in Abuja tls be attended to?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mumize: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2022
Musvic:

Using the previous statement is not going to be an issue because the day of your biometrics is just 16days from the last day on your POF. So just upload the previous one but keep the money in your account.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WatchYourSix: 10:54am On Jul 26, 2022
giselle237:
it should be reconciled when you go for your biometrics. Speak to them at the counter

Sorry..an unrelated question...
If an administrative reviews is successful and decision overturned ..

Do you know long it typically takes to get a new response?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2022
Kilom41:
Guys how do i go about paying for Turkish airline, the payment option on their official website is in dollars.
Anyone can help please.
Thanks
go to their offices in lagos or abuja or call them via their contact number. Check google. Also mention you are a student if they are still running their student discount

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Sorry..an unrelated question...
If an administrative reviews is successful and decision overturned ..
Do you know long it typically takes to get a new response?
alot have been waiting for a couple of months now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Halleend101: 11:00am On Jul 26, 2022
Emaaaaaaa:
I opened new account

Thanks for your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by WatchYourSix: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2022
giselle237:
alot have been waiting for a couple of months now

Okay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by omoajiri(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2022
Please I need suggestions on schools that accept HND for masters.
Is it possible I can still meet up with September 2022 admission?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesuisolive: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2022
Hello, have you been able to get a group link for university of Bradford? Let's connect
Onethe:
Good afternoon people

Please has anyone been called for interview at University of Bradford?

Or has any been given admission to the school?

Or is there a WhatsApp or telegram group for Bradford?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesuisolive: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2022
Have you heard anything from the University of Bradford as regards CAS? How long did it take?
perrol:
Good morning great people, please where can I send mail to and the format , this is the 12day have submitted all my cas documents to university of Bradford and am yet to hear from them. kindly help me.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hoppa(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

I'm also with Stanbic. I'm currently at the bank sef to know what's up

@Yampotatocarrot .

Boss wetin be the update bro.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesuisolive: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2022
Please let me know when you have this
badassProdigy:
anyone with university of Bradford ACTIVE group link? Telegram or even WhatsApp
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by samagbeja: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hello house, please can anyone help with University of Sunderland Telegram or whatsapp link for september intake. I will really appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by badassProdigy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Jesuisolive:
Please let me know when you have this

still looking tho

re u going to Bradford too?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
VISA ALERT!!!!

Truly what God cannot do, does not exist! This journey started back in Oct 2021.My MA Applied to a school, was accepted, and UNILAG transcript was sent to them in Feb this year.

In March this year, MA eventually settled for a different school which has better ranking but transcript became an issue due to ASU strike. Eventually, we had to go to the old school to request for the transcript which we then sent to the new school. I must say that God has His ways of doing things because the admission to the new school would never have been possible otherwise.

Visa Application Date: 18th June
Biometrics for all 4 of us: 30th June
TLS : Ikeja
Paid Mail: 19th July ( decision has been made received on 20th of July)
TLS pick up notification for MA and Spouse : Friday, 22nd of July
TLS pick up notification for both children ( Monday, 25th of July)
Passports pick up : 26th July
Study Gap : 17 years
Course: MBA
Documents Submitted for MA
Globus bank statement - POF
Letter that confirms dependents have access to POF
Employment Letter, Promotion Letters, Company Award recognition letters, Linkedin Course certificates
6 months Payslip
Birth Certificate
Sworn Affidavit for name variation on documents ( same name but arranged differently on official documents)
Bsc Certificate
NYSC
CAS document
Telex Copy showing tuition deposit
Personal Statement explaining the need for the MBA and why the dependants are also travelling with MA
Evidence of Previous Travels
TB certificate

Dependent (Spouse)
Employment letter
Company Introduction letter stating my salary
Marriage Certificate, Affidavit for Change of name and Newspaper publication
TB certificate
Pictures with my spouse
Globus bank Statement

Dependent ( 2 Children)
Birth Certificates
Family Photos
Second Citizenships declared
Consent Letter for each child signed by both Parents
TB certificate
Globus bank statement

No NSF was received.

Couldn’t find the IHS details for one of the children so I cancelled and filled a new application on 19th July. ( the IHS and Visa fees was automatically reversed to my GTB Dom account on 24th of July)

I’m immensely thankful to everyone for your contributions on this page, I learnt a lot and it helped in crossing all the Ts and dotting the Is correctly.

I had days where doubt would overwhelm me but coming here and reading people’s testimonies helped to keep my faith alive.

@Duchess, you are a Star! Keep shining. Also, kudos to everyone else. I’m so thankful for this community and I pray that everyone else hoping and waiting should continue to trust in God, it will end in praise and May the land of UK favor us all in Jesus name, Amen.

Amen.

30 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Klem28(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
Big congratulations! So shall it be for me and my family soon
Davidandgo:
VISA ALERT!!!!

Truly what God cannot do, does not exist! This journey started back in Oct 2021.My MA Applied to a school, was accepted, and UNILAG transcript was sent to them in Feb this year.

In March this year, MA eventually settled for a different school which has better ranking but transcript became an issue due to ASU strike. Eventually, we had to go to the old school to request for the transcript which we then sent to the new school. I must say that God has His ways of doing things because the admission to the new school would never have been possible otherwise.

Visa Application Date: 18th June
Biometrics for all 4 of us: 30th June
TLS : Ikeja
Paid Mail: 19th July ( decision has been made received on 20th of July)
TLS pick up notification for MA and Spouse : Friday, 22nd of July
TLS pick up notification for both children ( Monday, 25th of July)
Passports pick up : 26th July
Study Gap : 17 years
Course: MBA
Documents Submitted for MA
Globus bank statement - POF
Letter that confirms dependents have access to POF
Employment Letter, Promotion Letters, Company Award recognition letters, Linkedin Course certificates
6 months Payslip
Birth Certificate
Sworn Affidavit for name variation on documents ( same name but arranged differently on official documents)
Bsc Certificate
NYSC
CAS document
Telex Copy showing tuition deposit
Personal Statement explaining the need for the MBA and why the dependants are also travelling with MA
TB certificate

Dependent (Spouse)
Employment letter
Company Introduction letter stating my salary
Marriage Certificate, Affidavit for Change of name and Newspaper publication
TB certificate
Pictures with my spouse
Globus bank Statement

Dependent ( 2 Children)
Birth Certificates
Family Photos
Second Citizenships declared
Consent Letter for each child signed by both Parents
TB certificate
Globus bank statement

No NSF was received.

Couldn’t find the IHS details for one of the children so I cancelled and filled a new application on 19th July. ( the IHS and Visa fees was automatically reversed to my GTB Dom account on 24th of July)

I’m immensely thankful to everyone for your contributions on this page, I learnt a lot and it helped in crossing all the Ts and dotting the Is correctly.

I had days where doubt would overwhelm me but coming here and reading people’s testimonies helped to keep my faith alive.

@Duchess, you are a Star! Keep shining. Also, kudos to everyone else. I’m so thankful for this community and I pray that everyone else hoping and waiting should continue to trust in God, it will end in praise and May the land of UK favor us all in Jesus name, Amen.

Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hannahBambo: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
saturday is open for both assisted and self service, so i don't know, i guess it's up to you.
rumuseh14:
Good morning my people.

Please can someone who pick a date that falls on a Saturday in Abuja tls be attended to?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Klem28(m): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hello house, please does anyone know if the NLC protest has no place to disrupt TLS activities? I have appointment tomorrow with my family
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shezcute: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
This statement is False. Please Retract. Visa takes 3weeks, the delay is mostly with TLS Bn a 3rd party not UKVI. Please you people should be doing research before dropping comments. It has effects on other people.
Teezee22:
Ukvi has said processing will take 6weeks bcuz of ukraine issue, for some it might be shorter and some might have to wait for those 6weeks, maybe your brother's case falls in this category

(1) (2) (3) ... (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.