Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,911 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1213905 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tatwo: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hello House, I need your help.
Me and my wife did our introduction and Nikkah but we have a sharia court marriage certificate.
Can this certificate be used for our Visa application along with other supporting documents such as chat history? We don
't have any joint accounts. I hope this won't be a problem.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Collins4u1(m): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
Please I'm in a dilemma now.

Do I need introduction letter for this student visa as I'm sponsoring my self.

Do I need to show or answer where I got my maintenance money from, it was transferred to my account and was left there to mature.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by krystynaachie: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
Please those anyone have time-table for Digital marketing with advance practice at Northumbria University? kindly assist me with it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Thiago6(m): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
opeyemifelix:
Hello house good morning pls does it necessary for one to pay for the paid call before he can get decision message and pick up message from the ukvi? Or someone can wait till when they send message to him ?

In my experience, it isn't necessary/mandatory. In my case, I didn't call or email them. I just got a mail from TLS that my travel document was ready for collection.

However, if you want the safety/assurance of a paid call/mail, go ahead. There's no harm.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kingolise(m): 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
bharkarh:
please at what rate are they charging? I have 10,250 pounds to pay to UWL and Form A is taking forever.

I just paid GBP 10250 to UWL but I paid directly through my dorm account to the school because of time.

Form A is better as it’s more affordable. Hope yours has gone through?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Thiago6(m): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
Congratulations!

Davidandgo:
VISA ALERT!!!!

Truly what God cannot do, does not exist! This journey started back in Oct 2021.My MA Applied to a school, was accepted, and UNILAG transcript was sent to them in Feb this year.

In March this year, MA eventually settled for a different school which has better ranking but transcript became an issue due to ASU strike. Eventually, we had to go to the old school to request for the transcript which we then sent to the new school. I must say that God has His ways of doing things because the admission to the new school would never have been possible otherwise.

Visa Application Date: 18th June
Biometrics for all 4 of us: 30th June
TLS : Ikeja
Paid Mail: 19th July ( decision has been made received on 20th of July)
TLS pick up notification for MA and Spouse : Friday, 22nd of July
TLS pick up notification for both children ( Monday, 25th of July)
Passports pick up : 26th July
Study Gap : 17 years
Course: MBA
Documents Submitted for MA
Globus bank statement - POF
Letter that confirms dependents have access to POF
Employment Letter, Promotion Letters, Company Award recognition letters, Linkedin Course certificates
6 months Payslip
Birth Certificate
Sworn Affidavit for name variation on documents ( same name but arranged differently on official documents)
Bsc Certificate
NYSC
CAS document
Telex Copy showing tuition deposit
Personal Statement explaining the need for the MBA and why the dependants are also travelling with MA
Evidence of Previous Travels
TB certificate

Dependent (Spouse)
Employment letter
Company Introduction letter stating my salary
Marriage Certificate, Affidavit for Change of name and Newspaper publication
TB certificate
Pictures with my spouse
Globus bank Statement

Dependent ( 2 Children)
Birth Certificates
Family Photos
Second Citizenships declared
Consent Letter for each child signed by both Parents
TB certificate
Globus bank statement

No NSF was received.

Couldn’t find the IHS details for one of the children so I cancelled and filled a new application on 19th July. ( the IHS and Visa fees was automatically reversed to my GTB Dom account on 24th of July)

I’m immensely thankful to everyone for your contributions on this page, I learnt a lot and it helped in crossing all the Ts and dotting the Is correctly.

I had days where doubt would overwhelm me but coming here and reading people’s testimonies helped to keep my faith alive.

@Duchess, you are a Star! Keep shining. Also, kudos to everyone else. I’m so thankful for this community and I pray that everyone else hoping and waiting should continue to trust in God, it will end in praise and May the land of UK favor us all in Jesus name, Amen.

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sheymite(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hello house,
What other option can I use to pay my IHS and VISA fee with this rising rate of dollar at black market.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fejisotes: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
[quote author=partin post=113405715]

Yes. I just emailed you. [/quote
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fejisotes: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
Yes. I just emailed you. [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
sheymite:
Hello house,
What other option can I use to pay my IHS and VISA fee with this rising rate of dollar at black market.

It’s a very sad situation which unfortunately may get worse. My sincere advise to you and everyone else is to buy as much dollars as you can now while it’s N650. Also buy enough $$ to cover your ticket and other expenses.

May God continue to help us all.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by afolayanto(m): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
meks007:

Did you get CAS via email or myhub?
No. It was sent via email. You can check your spam once they confirmed to you they've sent it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ajiboyehify(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Please who has collected there CAS from Robert Gordon University. It's already 6 working days and 9days in total that I have sent my POF to them and still nothing from them. Anyone have idea of how long it takes ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Collins4u1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Please I need your opinion on this.

My POF has matured and I'm set for visa application.

The POF was deposited into my account by my sponsor, will I be asked to prove how I earned the money or how I got it?

Do I need introduction letter from employer and I'm unemployed.

I thought it's Canada that request for these things.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ajiboyehify:
Please who has collected there CAS from Robert Gordon University. It's already 6 working days and 9days in total that I have sent my POF to them and still nothing from them. Anyone have idea of how long it takes ?
Send mail to immigration@rgu.ac.uk with your details and request they are very fast to reply and they are in charge of cas issuance

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BStrands(f): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hello house.
Pls how to I pay for visa and IHS?
Will I be paying Naira equivalent like with TB test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tatwo:
Hello House, I need your help.
Me and my wife did our introduction and Nikkah but we have a sharia court marriage certificate.
Can this certificate be used for our Visa application along with other supporting documents such as chat history? We don't have any joint accounts. I hope this won't be a problem.
yes they can be used and are very okay.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
Collins4u1:
Please I'm in a dilemma now.
Do I need introduction letter for this student visa as I'm sponsoring my self.
Do I need to show or answer where I got my maintenance money from, it was transferred to my account and was left there to mature.
u dnt need introductory letter for Tier 4 visa. U can print ur pof the day after the lump sum dropped. Try also to read page 1 first. It will help you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by donshegzy: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
Congratulations!!!!!

Happy to read this.
Davidandgo:
VISA ALERT!!!!

Truly what God cannot do, does not exist! This journey started back in Oct 2021.My MA Applied to a school, was accepted, and UNILAG transcript was sent to them in Feb this year.

In March this year, MA eventually settled for a different school which has better ranking but transcript became an issue due to ASU strike. Eventually, we had to go to the old school to request for the transcript which we then sent to the new school. I must say that God has His ways of doing things because the admission to the new school would never have been possible otherwise.

Employment Letter, Promotion Letters, Company Award recognition letters, Linkedin Course certificates
6 months Payslip
Birth Certificate
Sworn Affidavit for name variation on documents ( same name but arranged differently on official documents)
Bsc Certificate
NYSC
CAS document
Personal Statement explaining the need for the MBA and why the dependants are also travelling with MA
TB certificate

Dependent (Spouse)
Employment letter
TB certificate
Pictures with my spouse
Globus bank Statement

Dependent ( 2 Children)
Birth Certificates
Family Photos
TB certificate
Globus bank statement

No NSF was received.

Couldn’t find the IHS details for one of the children so I cancelled and filled a new application on 19th July. ( the IHS and Visa fees was automatically reversed to my GTB Dom account on 24th of July)

I’m immensely thankful to everyone for your contributions on this page, I learnt a lot and it helped in crossing all the Ts and dotting the Is correctly.

I had days where doubt would overwhelm me but coming here and reading people’s testimonies helped to keep my faith alive.

@Duchess, you are a Star! Keep shining. Also, kudos to everyone else. I’m so thankful for this community and I pray that everyone else hoping and waiting should continue to trust in God, it will end in praise and May the land of UK favor us all in Jesus name, Amen.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ajiboyehify(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
abuhusna1:

Send mail to immigration@rgu.ac.uk with your details and request they are very fast to reply and they are in charge of cas issuance

Thank you

Have you collected yours
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ojoval: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good day guys
My UK program is for 12months, I don't know how much visa and IHS will cost. Can someone please help me out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cmecproblem(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
[quote author=duchess90
@duchess90
Please inform me, can I use my Nigerian driver's licence in the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ajiboyehify(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ojoval:
Good day guys
My UK program is for 12months, I don't know how much visa and IHS will cost. Can someone please help me out.

Check the first page

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mattmich(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
Congratulations to you. I tap your grace
Davidandgo:
VISA ALERT!!!!

6 months Payslip
Birth Certificate
Bsc Certificate
NYSC
CAS document
TB certificate

Dependent (Spouse)
Employment letter
TB certificate
Pictures with my spouse
Globus bank Statement

Dependent ( 2 Children)
Birth Certificates
Family Photos
TB certificate
Globus bank statement

No NSF was received.

Amen.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by zeeboy61: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
https://www.immigration-health-surcharge.service.gov.uk/checker/type

Ojoval:
Good day guys

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bukola1219: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
cutebear:
Still awaiting CAS from my school after meeting all conditions 3 weeks ago! Their response is always "we are processing a high volume of CAS requests". School resumes in September; this is so frustrating!

I hope it’s not RGU because been waiting for almost 3weeks also
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Collins4u1(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Please I need your opinion on this.

My POF has matured and I'm set for visa application.

The POF was deposited into my account by my sponsor, will I be asked to prove how I earned the money or how I got it?

Do I need introduction letter from employer for Student visa and I'm unemployed.

I thought it's Canada that request for these things.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Collins4u1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
giselle237:
u dnt need introductory letter for Tier 4 visa. U can print ur pof the day after the lump sum dropped. Try also to read page 1 first. It will help you

I've checked there's nothing as such there ọ.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by abuhusna1: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ajiboyehify:

Thank you

Have you collected yours
My wife yeah infact dhl returning her passport this Thursday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chkb: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
University of derby ooooooo, where my CASssssssssss oooooooo. Chineke
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesuisolive: 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
Yes, this September.
badassProdigy:

still looking tho

re u going to Bradford too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.