Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' (59443 Views)

Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Sammie Okposo And Wife, Ozzy Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Sammie Okposo Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by dododawa1: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
Can you imagine people heart, calling Jesus is for money sake
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by tnerro1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
Stupid man, you marry and u no use condoms later you go come give your wife for house STDs, any married man wey Dey cheat on his dear wife and no use condoms na better thunder go fire am.

8 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Tzar(m): 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
Singing gospel is NOT by force. If you know you don’t have the decency that is required of those that have decided to use their talent for religious work, PLEASE SING SECULAR SONGS.
I am not religious, but hypocrites like this singer makes it so easy for people like us to avoid pentecostalism & their warped kind of Christianity.
Some idiots will say , ‘do not judge’ , until the whole of Christianity goes to ashes!
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Bahamas95(m): 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
Pregnancy exposes so many things done in secret.

E don tey wey baba dey chop and clean mouth but this one cast.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Lokojatoofar: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
Having raw sex with a one night stand babe shocked shocked. Wives are trying o. They are like STD dumpsters for these philandering nigerian men.
He chook this one raw then carry prick go home put inside his wife punny and doke am raw too. Fiaaaaaa! kiss

5 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by ppogba: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
The prediction for this year that all hypocrites and chameleon in the vineyard will be exposed and disgraced is gradually coming to pass.

Las las. God will shame and expose all wolves in sheep clothing

Amen somebody!
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by DEMZEE(m): 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
Sammy needs the redpill philosophy grin grin grin grin
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by thelegend1(m): 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
It seems the Heaven is no longer the goal...

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by pocohantas(f): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
thorpido:
May God give men the grace to do the right thing.

Lmao. So short and deep. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
rentAcock:
Of course she will keep the baby. As she's based in thr U.S, they will force the guy to pay child support every month for 21yrs. She just won the lottery.
pay which child support? angry

2 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by goody234: 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
rentAcock:
Of course she will keep the baby. As she's based in thr U.S, they will force the guy to pay child support every month for 21yrs. She just won the lottery.

Only if he lives in the us or travels there ...if he stays in nigeria he is fine

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Karleb(m): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
Elder0001:

I believe there should be a law that'll make both partners agree to having a baby before the lady goes ahead to birth one. Women say their body, their choice. So, how can both of us have sex and then you decide on your own that you must keep the baby without my consent then the state will be forcing me to take responsibility? Shouldn't men have a say in this things?
Any woman that decides to keep pregnancy without the consent of the man should be fully responsible for the child.

Just curious...

Men should definitely have a say.

They might say abortion is bad, devilish etc. But both partners should be able to come to an agreement on whether to keep the baby or not.

Bros, this lady got impregnated by Sammie Okposo, not just anybody, a whole Sammie Okposo! That's the reason she's keeping the baby.
If it were a clown like Portable or a regular guy like me, she would have aborted even if we want to keep the baby.
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
Gospel singer even talk say make she abort am undecided this world know who to trust and follow

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
OmegaAutos:

only applies when the man is an american

Wrong. There is a long list of countries that cooperate with US based Orders of Support. If he fails to comply, he can forget about entering a number of countries, especially in North America and Europe. It may not come to that though because promoters, etc. are usually very cooperative when it comes to seizure of funds owed for concerts, speaking engagements, etc.

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Tonnyray: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Elder0001:
I believe there should be a law that'll make both partners agree to having a baby before the lady goes ahead to birth one. Women say their body, their choice. So, how can both of us have sex and then you decide on your own that you must keep the baby without my consent then the state will be forcing me to take responsibility? Shouldn't men have a say in this things?
Any woman that decides to keep pregnancy without the consent of the man should be fully responsible for the child.
I agree with this 100%

6 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Handsum64:
Why are these Jesus is Lord preachers this hypocritical?
Marry more than one wife if one is not sufficient for you instead of all these infidelity right left and center
Marrying more than one wife won't solve the problem. Can the man in question marry 50 women? Probably not. But he can screw more than 50 women.

3 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by pocohantas(f): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Lokojatoofar:
Having raw sex with a one night stand babe shocked shocked. Wives are trying o. They are like STD dumpsters for these philandering nigerian men.
He chook this one raw then carry prick go home put inside his wife punny and doke am raw too. Fiaaaaaa! kiss

This remains the scary part about cheating in marriage! STDs, paternity fraud and kids outside. Married man wey unprotected sex done finish im brain. Na him go wear condom for you? E sabi condom im wife dey find family planning upandan.

His wife should forgive him o. They don’t have a child. They should join hands and love this one. It is for all of them. grin

2 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by KingDamzzy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
If his fornication and adultery had not resulted to pregnancy, this man would have climbed the pulpit to sing, pray and speak in tongues like the holier than thou they always claim.

Eye opening incident for people. STOP worshiping these religious ministers and pastorprenuers that behave like they have God's number on speed dial. They are just flawed humans like yourself that are capable of committing sin too, even worse than you.

Be wise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Legend44(m): 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
Since I don Sabi you for this nairaland na the first time u dey talk better thing wey no concern rapture or doom.
Righteousness2:
That's the right thing to do.

Abortion is pure Murder! And that will be adding Murder to Fornication and adultery.

As for Mr. Sammie, those of us who claim to call the name of JESUS Christ should do all we can to Ensure that we Flee from all appearances of Evil. Because what you think you do in Secret is an open Sepulcher before GOD and when GOD wants to Disgrace someone, it is Usually Loud.

He has done good by leaving the ministry and going to GOD for Forgiveness and restoration.

As long as he is serious and not Decieving himself , BABA will definitely clean and restore him.

2 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by GreatrAnalyst: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari.

Now he will start staying at home . His wife (and probably his biological or adopted children since I learnt he doesn't have a child with his wife yet) will be seeing daddy's face more frequently at home henceforth since what keeps taking him out all the time has sent him back home.

Which one is "suspending himself "? He should actually disfellowshiped by his church for walking disorderly and restored when he is truly penitent. He is not the one to suspend and restore himself.

“Withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us... And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed” (2 Thes. 3:6,14).

I remember his grass to grace story on Inspiration FM and truly feel proud of him ,so much impressed by how he came from abject poverty to become a success today. How he threw all that away for an African doll when he has a real Queen at home is still like a shock to me.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Suspending himself is for himself, his personal ministry I think. Another suspension ought to be from his own Church which he attends. That's the way it is done. And the length of church suspension can't be determined by him but by church authority.

2 Thes. 3:6,14 doesn't really apply. There are enough doctrinal Scriptures that talk about how to handle someone who falls, which include prayers for the person, counseling suspending him from officiating and so on, none is about sending him away from the midst of brethren if he truly REPENTS and serves his suspension with remorse to show for it.

Lastly it is easier to criticise someone when it is not you. I am not speaking for him that he did well. Foundation of God is sure, and God cannot be mocked ... However even Bible warms that if anyone falls, a standing brother should help him stand in the spirit of meekness and not of pride, lest he be tempted himself.

There are have been men of God perceived to be bigger than him and have fallen in this country and have truly repented and restored. Criticizing someone after he fell doesn't make the critic a better Christian.
There is no one who can't be tempted ... It takes the grace of God and a whole lot of personal self-denying to keep up, and even after falling, to still return back to God.

It is easier to handle failure than success. Successful people have more doses of temptations than someone still struggling to stand.
David didn't fall until he became comfortable.

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by ppogba: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
Alaye will be pouring out litres of sweat on stage shouting Jesus wellu wellu not knowing he is pouring out gallons shouting easy baby easy baby.

God punish the devil.

2 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
Elder0001:

Just curious...

I am a feminist, I am pro-choice and I agree with you 100%.
Even though I agree that it is my body my choice men should have a say in these things as well because it definitely takes two to tango.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
Elder0001:

Men DO have a say in things. They can say, “hold on while I slide on this condom.”

Just curious...

So a man who doesn’t care enough to protect himself from HIV and other Sexually Transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancies should have laws to care about their fate when they don’t care about it?

Condoms are free or less than $2 in many US locations.

1 Like

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
pocohantas:

This remains the scary part about cheating in marriage! STDs, paternity fraud and kids outside. Married man wey unprotected sex done finish im brain. Na him go wear condom for you? E sabi condom im wife dey find family planning upandan.

His wife should forgive him o. They don’t have a child. They should join hands and love this one. It is for all of them. grin

The way some of these men cheat on their wives forgetting STD's , shame, humiliation and betrayal in marriages is terrible.

I only feel sorry for the wife whom he has embarrassed like this and society will expect her to forgive the scumbag

5 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Baselm: 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Let's hope more ladies will not come out to finish this man. I never really connected with him though, I saw him more as just another artist than a gospel artist, well that is personal.

2 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Tonnyray: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Baselm:
Let's hope more ladies will not come out to finish this man. I never really connected with him though, I saw him more as just another artist than a gospel artist, well that is personal.
Lol
So it's not just me.
I attended House on the Rock Cathedral for several years and never connected with him either.

8 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Reni1: 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2022
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by jclassiq(m): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
drkrest:
I hope he will rise up again. The lady could have insisted on him using sheath; she could have taken postinor after the sex but she literally had other plans in mind. Funny enough, if she had not gotten pregnant, nobody would have known about this. Baba would have continued to minister.
Things men of God do behind the scenes though.
Don't be an idiot. It takes two to tango, and more of the stupid singer cos he is the one with the higher stakes here -- the lady is a single woman.

Did you listen to the interview? Did you see their chats? He actively pursued her, literally. And when she got pregnant he tried to bully her into aborting it. Who does that? A so called man of god?

5 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by Bizsquad: 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2022
When islam says u can marry more than 1 wife some people think its a taboo.imagine marrying 1 legally and keep 4 or 5 concumbines outside.be playing GOD o.sammie want to eat and clean mouth but oil don stain im clothe
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by pocohantas(f): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

The way some of these men cheat on their wives forgetting STD's , shame, humiliation and betrayal in marriages is terrible.

I only feel sorry for the wife whom he has embarrassed like this and society will expect her to forgive the scumbag

Ah, she has to forgive o. Where you want make she go? Na double wahala be this. The man has not only cheated, but he has shown her family and his that she is the reason they are childless. There is not much she can do here.

If I were the wife, now he is vulnerable, I will ensure I get my own child out of him. I don’t know if they have done this, if they haven’t now is the time. She is not young and leaving him won’t do her any good at this stage. Get a child or two, then lockup and wait for him to die.

If Sammie didn’t have a public image to protect, him and his family would be throwing a party now. I am sure his family is happy. The wife should think for herself.

3 Likes

Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by richmanrichard: 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
miro152owagesk:
Go ahead

100 Days of Code!!!

Become a certified Software Developer before 30th April, 2022.

Join our online coding Bootcamp and become more relevant in 2022.

We have these classes:

1. Absolute beginners class #novice to ninja (HTML, CSS, JavaScript)

2. Frontend Developer CoursesadMaster JavaScript, REACT and NextJS)

3. Backend with Python or PHP

4. Mobile App Developer Course (Create Cross platform Android and iOS apps using Flutter or REACT Native)

#Our classes are flexible, practical and it's for absolute beginners with little or no experience.

*Requirements*
What you need is a laptop, desktop or smartphone.

*Entry Fee: N5,000

To enroll for any of these classes kindly send "YES" to 0 9 0 6 0 4000 96 to join our private training group.
any desktop or laptop?
Re: African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' by omonla10(m): 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
confirmedniggae:
I have a 4-year old son.I will rather trade him instead of allowing him suffer .

I will never allow hunger or hardship to come near him.If I can get a good bargain,I will trade him and reproduce another one .

I need job still in case I can't achieve this .I am depressed I must tell you .Things are beginning to hit me because I am so broke and can't get job or assistance.

I am not used to this type of shit .Imagine the boy was asking me money for biscuit this morning and I was telling him I will get it for him when he is back from school!!
let us see his picture 1st

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) / Lynxxx And Genevieve Nnaji Spotted In London (Photos) / Xenophobia: Kate Henshaw Under Fire Over Comment About Attacks In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.