Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

See What My Girlfriend Told Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Girlfriend Told Me (3291 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Rickmann: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Michaelbjune:
Good afternoon my Fellow Nairalanders

I want to write the story short

I saw my babe miss call yesterday so I now call her back, has I call her we start talking.
so has the conversation was going on she now ask me if I'm not interested joining Army again. I answer
her that I'm still afraid she also said that she is afraid too and she doesn't want to lose me. because of boko boys in the north so my brothers and sisters I was still talking to her on phone , she said I should try POLICE
I replied nooo I don't like POLICE instead of me joining POLICE I will prefer to join IMMIGRATION .

see the next thing she said......

Just try you know age is not by your side and you are 23 already didn't you know that your mate are doing yhaoo boys

I replied : God forbids Soo you're supporting yahoo boys. that thief people money and doing ritual too,

I can never in my life do such a terrible thing this is frouad do you know that I can hate you because of this statement.

she replied: I'm sorry you know yahoo boys it's just a game , but just give me a kiss before going to bed

I replied : back to sender I will never called you again I hangup the call

so I was thinking maybe some boy that join yhaoo boys is because of girls or some girls or big bombom push them to yhaoo boys

How did I manage to read this?
Mtchewww!
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Qatar2022: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
Eyinju112:
You don’t have brain...
Did you read what you’ve just typed? Typing nonsense over jargon undecided
The only i see is foolish Nigeria girls support evil and you're one of those useless girls that date yahoo boys
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by FahBuLous: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Your lie is too obvious..get out of here liar..
Stop coming up with words and things that didn't happen..
Only a blockhead is gonna believe you..haba na.. undecided undecided
Too desperate to paint women in a negative manner..
A 17 yr old kid claiming 23.. undecided
Keep deceiving yourself.. nonsense
You are boring..
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Thesaint141(m): 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
AgentGoat

Una nor go kill person for dis forum
See Monika abeg.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Qatar2022:

The only i see is foolish Nigeria girls support evil and you're one of those useless girls that date yahoo boys
Why are you crying crying crying huh? grin grin
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Eyinju112(f): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
Stupid hegoat, how much more dumb can you be that you can’t differentiate between a true story and a cooked super story...

And for your information I’m a civil engineer, I’m an hustler, I mix cement and konkere for site, if you need proof, ama give you undecided
Qatar2022:

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
Una wer de form nonsense here, de guy has passed a message so just read and move! Nigerians too de form nonsense but upon all de book wer dem sabi dey still be world capital of poverty. If ur education, good writing skills can't solve a problem in ur surrounding you're more useless than a goat. Guy my advice is, don't try to be faster than ur shadow. Don't ever engage in criminality to impress anyone not even ur family members. If u don't like joining police don't do it to impress.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Tbvxl: 12:34am On Jan 26, 2022
You're nothing but a kid .Damn
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by AgentGoat: 5:59am On Jan 26, 2022
Thesaint141:
AgentGoat

Una nor go kill person for dis forum
See Monika abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Really Like this Girl - Should I Ask Her Out? / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Shotgun Wedding? / How Do You Say ''I LOVE YOU'' In Your Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.