Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? (38910 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
stano2:
She depended heavily on me.
A time came things were down a bit for me, and i also used this opportunity to test her.

She was expecting a sum of money from me, so during a phone call, i told her i would be sending a lesser amount for now. She flared up, saying rubbish on the phone.
I broke up with her immediately, feelings died instantly. This is someone that has never given me 1,000 naira gift. After some weeks she came begging, I no send am.

Mehnn, i have no business with broke and self centered ladies again.
Oh my God what a wow! Imagine if All men can think like this! That gender will have changed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Kendrick80(m): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
Time

4 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by iTearHerToto: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I was having feeling for one girl lately but I am about to quit because it is not reciprocal, I can't just call you and you busy my call but didn't call back and expect me to call you again! No way,

I can't send you a msg and you read it but didn't reply and you expect me to be sending you love messages like Sec. Sch Student. angry angry angry

If I feel you and shown it but you said you are feeling me and can't show it, I will just take a walk..... No time for BS.
it's not by what they say(mouth), but by what they do (action)

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by deebrownneymar: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Does this happen? I have not experienced this with any of me exes. You prolly were in love with something else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Emmanuel30a: 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Solutiontipsb5:
So what kil*ed your feelings for someone you were madly in love with?
Its The Madly You Talked About Now. Nothing Like Love Among Human Being Let Alone Madly In Love.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by reXurrectionZA(m): 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
playapayaski:
Like you said, FEELING.
Love is not real, it's just a temporal feeling, like hate, happiness, sexual urges etc.. influenced by hormones..

Those quoting me talking about finding love someday n spending forever or whatever with the person.
Wake up
1. There is no forever, we all are going to die today or tomorrow
2. For the religious people, God loved n created the world including Lucifer, hell n all? His feelings never changed when Lucifer disobeyed, she he made hellfire? Oh it's just punishment for disobedience yes, but for ETERNITY?
LIKE I SAID, MY OWN OPINION, MY THOUGHTS. OH AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE OF A MOTHER YET WE SEE ABANDONED DAY(S) OLD BABIES EVERYDAY? UNCONDITIONAL LOVE BUT YOU WANT TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR THE MOTHER NOW, BUT ITS SUPPOSED TO BE UNCONDITIONAL.
NO FEELING IS REAL ENOUGH TO BE CLOSE TO PERMANENT, MY OPINION.
Drop the EMOTIONS n think, reason with the BRAIN, GOD GAVE US FOR A REASON.
PEACE
Love is not a feeling love is more of an action
That is why a mother would give up a meal for her kids
The world has lost its narrative

If love is just a feeling it's fake and based on environment mood and a whole lot of others.

Respect

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Matthew2925(m): 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mine is the moment I feel it seems am coercing or forcing you to love me. I learn how to let the person go gradually.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Justice4Toto: 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
nedekid:

Ok. If you say so.
But as I said the Ac was on and so the windows closed.
The only window opened was in the toilet.
So all the beans, edikaikong, iru, chilli, efo, rice well famented in her tommy and extruded as shit had a very overwhelming aroma in my room.
Not her fault? Guess so.
But if she had told me she was pressed, I would have switched of the Ac, opened the windows for her to do her thing. It wount have been a shocker to me.
The turnoff was the shock.

Brother you conclude so fast
May be the lady in question is an Analyst
You know as an analyst she must poo b4 having sex or else shit will be everywhere.
I pity the poor babe

Barrister Last long
Justice for Toto

4 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by olympianares: 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
ironheart:
She told me her phone was bad, while she traveled to another stake for hook-up, blocked me on WhatsApp and was busy posting her hook-up escapades on her WhatsApp status. The muuumu didn't know i saved my second line on her phone.
your own get sense to block u sef...my own say she wan give person her phone to run something over the weekend...I ask her of her line ,she say na she go call me when she dey available(red flag)...Later in the day,I see her on line,she con tell me say na by 6pm the person dey com collect the phone..
I laff for my mind...the next day(Saturday) she dey online,I no chat her up I just dey watch and observe..same thing on Sunday..
I con call her mum say I wan talk to her junior one..junior one tell me say babe don travel since on Friday..
I lock up...but my mind was made up already
..I con send her msg "Welldone"
I block and delete her number 2sec..
this na 2yrs relationship oo..
this year I no get strength for rubbish

13 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by otipoju(m): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
ironheart:
She told me her phone was bad, while she traveled to another stake for hook-up, blocked me on WhatsApp and was busy posting her hook-up escapades on her WhatsApp status. The muuumu didn't know i saved my second line on her phone.

You na natural detective ooo. Damn smart move. I mo dey ever see this madam updates. Now i no why.

6 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
They're coming here to bash ladies

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by HopeNeverDies: 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Fear that gender

Ajehhh

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Munzy14(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Michelle70:
She told me, "I see u as my younger brother"
Eweeeee!!! grin grin

Brother zone
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Munzy14(m): 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
The feelings weren't reciprocal,so I gradually detached myself. I don't care how strong the feeling is, once I figure she doesn't feel the same way I move the Bleep on.
Exactly how it should be...
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Munzy14(m): 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
SmartPolician:
It happened during my NYSC days many years ago. I met a girl in our place of primary assignment and told my friend (who later became my corper roomie) about it. Surprisingly, he started threatening me, saying he saw her first.

I told him that I couldn't fight over a girl and asked him to have her to himself.
After series of attempts, the babe showed no interest in dating him because he's not her kind of guy.

When she asked me why I stopped getting close to her, I told her it was personal. Ever since, I cannot explain how I don't even feel anything for her and she is still single.
Matured way of handling things... smiley

Last thing I will do in this life...drag woman with my fellow guy...No na..Beautiful one are not yet born..

Too many fishes in the ocean.

4 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Munzy14(m): 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
Solutiontipsb5:

Chai what a pity.

I feel for the lady/girl.
She is a victim of the circumstance...And funnily enough she would have been dating this guy or even married sef.. undecided Na so another guy man soil show for her.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Munzy14(m): 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I was having feeling for one girl lately but I am about to quit because it is not reciprocal, I can't just call you and you busy my call but didn't call back and expect me to call you again! No way,

I can't send you a msg and you read it but didn't reply and you expect me to be sending you love messages like Sec. Sch Student. angry angry angry

If I feel you and shown it but you said you are feeling me and can't show it, I will just take a walk..... No time for BS.
Did you approach her physically to woo her or you are doing the phone thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by heartbeat84: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
The issue with her is that when you're correcting a lady for the wrong she did, she gets angry and starts raising her voice. Thank God i'm not the kind that has temperament issues; or should i say, i'm not the kind that gets angry 'cos its what i hate

5 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Munzy14(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
stano2:
A time came things were down a bit for me, and i also used this opportunity to test her.

She was expecting a sum of money from me, so during a phone call, i told her i would be sending a lesser amount for now. She flared up, saying rubbish on the phone.
I broke up with her immediately, feelings died instantly. This is someone that has never given me 1,000 naira gift. After some weeks she came begging, I no send am.

Oops! You will always encounter her type in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Munzy14(m): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
nedekid:
Beautiful chick I met working at the bank many years ago ( she work at the bank not me) . The complexion like oyinbo. Almost like a white chick. (I be sucker for light skined chicks).
Back then I stayed in a shared bungalow with my 2 Bros. My room was ensuite.
First time this beauty came to visit me of which lamba was expected, as she entered my room, she relaxed on the bed, I said let me get some refreshments for her, the shocker happened.
I did not spend up to 5min, as I entered the room, the stink was unimaginable!
The smell in the Ac of shit! This lady had entered the loo and fired heavy shit and the smell was thick in the room in less than few munites I stepped out! There was one oriyomi sef still in the loo! As how naa? How possible?
Omo, that just killed my interest. Unfortunately that was the last time I saw her. She called a couple of times. Next I heard was she relocated. This gist na 20 years ago.
Mehn...Your story cracked me... grin grin grin babe answered natural call na..

You can't shame the shameless. grin

5 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Jonasbadoo(m): 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by kingsman66(m): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nothing kill my love for opposite sex than tell me you are from owerri...... Owerri bae[color=#006600][/color]

4 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by okuta007: 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
stano2:

There was one that I gave a job… I wanted to help her get something doing so that she can take care of herself. Just a few days to her starting the job - she started her mind games which created the impression she was seeing other guys - I confronted her about it and she told me she wants to be seeing other guys because she feels the relationship is an open one because I was not serious about marrying her ASAP and she didn’t want to waste her time - and I told her off that I can’t continue the relationship because the pressure was too much on me and I don’t want to go into crime to raise money to marry her, set her up in business like i promised her as soon as we marry and then transition to a family man immediately - because she can’t wan it even for less than one year that i suggested - then she was like 25/26… and we have not even been together physically more than 2 months

When i called off the relationship - I didn’t take the job away from her, in fact i even asked her to continue with the job if she intends to in a very respectful way that our breakup shouldn’t affect the job I gave her - initially she agreed but one day later - she texted me that she didn’t want the job anymore in a very disrespectful way. I have never asked her to do anything for me without me encouraging her with money so it doesn’t look like I am using her to do chores but when it came to do something for me that i needed done even when i will still going to pay her - she declined by pulling out of the job and THAT KILED WHATEVER FEELINGS I HAVE for her as that’s very selfish… although she came back begging and all that texting and all that - it was over!!!! my conclusion about her behavior regarding the job is that - if ever we are together as man and wife and she has the financial leverage and I am broke, she will leave and I can’t invest my life into someone like that !

25 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Munzy14(m): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
CapitalBank:
Well, she was beginning to feel distant and somehow felt too important. The same girl that was once worried that I was withdrawn..., We didn't talk for most of December and so I messaged her a few days a new year and wished her Happy New Year. she never replied to the SMS.

I had to buzz her on whatsapp 4 hours later to make sure she is fine considering we hadn't talked for almost a month... the weyrey come reply say she see my sms and wished me happy new year ... when someone is feeling too important, the signs were there. Prior to that I had been getting the signal.

I was tired of her subtle attitude and boldly told her that I have gotten her message and it is time for me to move on. I even told her to delete my numbers from here phone... she begin tell me calm down blah blah..

2 days ago she buzzed me to ask how I am doing... I didn't reply her on time but did when I could. after replying and responded. I had to delete the chat afterwards cos I didn't want anything to remind me of her again. A girl that stopped initiating convos or chats 8 months ago suddenly buzzing because you complained and stopped initiating chat is not worth it. Let's not talk about the subtle and indirect insult she threw around October.

It is well. There are more ladies out there willing to have me... and I have moved on.
That feeling of being too Important kills the vibe...Good you find a direction to move on..

Let her do the chasing. grin

The way I hate calls not being picked up or replied..Even sms.

Ones I get that treatment, I no dey waste time to make a decision.

I don't do it to people and I don't expect to get that treatment from anyone.

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Usmankno: 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
stano2:

U really tried bros..as for me,any relationship that is not going to be 50-50,count me out.

9 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Munzy14(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
Emjace:
She told me about a guy who got her an Iphone sometime ago. The guy asked her to be his girlfriend, she didn't give a reply yet, but she was gonna say yes anyway

The guy stopped calling and texting her... She tried reaching him, wasn't possible...

After some months she was told that the guy was robbed and all that...

Then I asked her if the guy calls her and gives her a genuine and justifiable explanation of his reason for not being available, then requests to get her back, what will be your reply? Then she replied to me "I don't know"... Asked again yet she gave the same reply

I walked out angrily... Never answered her calls since then...

The above happened yesterday... And she's my girlfriend.... Infact I need advice
Your girl collecting a phone from a random guy, not her brother, father or a normal uncle undecided

That one na greek gift..

With no push sef, he will get acess...All it takes is babe I am bored I want to hang out at a happening eatery, dress up let me come and pick you up.. wink she must go...To compensate

Before you know it, na after reggae play the blues.. cheesy

This things are natural..A woman want to be comfortable..If you can't provide it, another man will.

Same way a man wants a companion and peace of mind, if you can't guarantee him that as a lady, Another lady is watching from sideline and ready to step in any time.

You must use your tongue to count your teeth..That is if you have not been demoted to assistant boyfriend sef..

Next day her attitude towards you will deteriorate the more.

9 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Munzy14(m): 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
kingsman66:
Nothing kill my love for opposite sex than tell me you are from owerri...... Owerri bae[color=#006600][/color]
Careless talk.. undecided
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
michresakidjo:
I was told we are not spiritually compatible embarassed embarassed embarassed
Like three different cry crypeople
This is utter rubbish. Nigerians can never be separated from religion yet we sin more than most countries in the world.
Hypocrites.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Cisca2022(f): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Solutiontstipsb5:
So what kil*ed your feelings for someone you were madly in love with?
stingyness, dude hardly drop.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
CapitalBank:

Now, you did the right thing. It means she would give in to him with a little push. Get yourself someone else and move on. Women are opportunists in nature and always looking for the next shinny object.

It was a phone issue(someone bought her a phone) that made a girl I was interested in to go cold on me... I endured it for 8 months as she stopped initiating convo...

The few weeks ago, I told her boldly that I have gotten her message and I will move on from here. I even told her to delete my number from her phone. she started telling me to calm down. I told her I have heard but within me, I had made up my mind...

2 days ago is the first time in 8 months that she would initiate a chat... I just responded and never did beyond that. If it took her 8 months to initiate convo, something she does before, because I took a tough stand to end everything, then she is not worth my time.
You're still soft as hell man.
8 months is too long to put up with some nonsense like that.
You haven't moved on bro, you're just deceiving yourself.
A guy who has moved on will totally cut off ties with her.
Funny thing is that there are a few guys that she throws herself at and they don't even regard her.
I hate reading stuff like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Shalommy:
I don't do love but like. If you start acting up, you're on your own.

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by cornelin(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
It's a long distance relationship and yet I tried my possible best to make it work.
Imagine a girl that doesn't want to leave and comfort zone and work or learn some craft just to stay busy. She just want me to provide for her and also her family without minding that I'm still a struggling young man. Each time I advice her about work , she gets angry.
Always want to emotionally manipulate me when things are not going her way. Using words like "my God will judge you", "you are an ungrateful human being" , even when I can't see any wrong doing from my end.
Always obsessed about her looks and would sometimes tell me that she can easily get another guy.
For over our two years in distance relationship, most of my calls, she always end up nagging over the phone that I sometimes blame myself for even calling in the first place.
A girl that finds it difficult to send me just a single picture of herself in over two years.
I'm glad I call it quit just to save my sanity. Her narcissist behavior drained me of my happiness.
Now, I'm in a total state of bliss and I'm enjoying every moments of my life

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn / Best Man Accused Of Marrying Groom’s Wife Speaks / Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.