Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? (38826 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by MrMacinterchi1: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
ironheart:
She told me her phone was bad, while she traveled to another stake for hook-up, blocked me on WhatsApp and was busy posting her hook-up escapades on her WhatsApp status. The muuumu didn't know i saved my second line on her phone.
there was a caught
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by MrMacinterchi1: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
stano2:
She depended heavily on me.
A time came things were down a bit for me, and i also used this opportunity to test her.

She was expecting a sum of money from me, so during a phone call, i told her i would be sending a lesser amount for now. She flared up, saying rubbish on the phone.
I broke up with her immediately, feelings died instantly. This is someone that has never given me 1,000 naira gift. After some weeks she came begging, I no send am.

Mehnn, i have no business with broke and self centered ladies again.
omo
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Premiumwriter: 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
VULCAN:
It's because of people like you that some said a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

So you know about body chemicals? Great.
So what causes a particular chemical to initiate a reaction and not a different one?

If it's just chemicals reacting like in a lab then why don't these reactions continue after death?

Why do these chemicals react even when the child is still in the womb and is not even conscious of external stimuli? It has been shown that a foetus is impacted by the emotional state of its mother!

You resemble those scientists that tell us the Universe began with a Big Bang but refuse to admit that something must have initiated the Bang - a clear impossibility based on Newton's First Law

you answered each of your questions but fail to see them because you are been defensive.

For babies, there are also internal stimulus. Every thing is chemical and response to these chemicals in our body.

When you die, everything comes to a halt. Of course, you know this but still blinded by your defense.

Concerning the big bang, if the universe is continually expanding, then it means there's a starting point. A time zero where the universe was in a state of rest and then goes into motion.

No one knows what sets it in motion or why it suddenly went into motion.

But following religion blindly and saying the universe was created by a God who says the sun revolves around the earth is fallacious.

Or should we just accept your beliefs as the real one even without any evidence of truth? What about the millions of other religions out there? Should we just throw theirs out the window while we accept yours?

Don't you see the hypocrisy in that?.

Science doesn't have all the answers. We know this and that's why we keep looking for them.

Religion says it has all the answers but you and I both know this is not true. There are many aspects of the universe that religion cannot answer.

This include our diversities, where we came from and where we are going. Why we are here. What time is and the things beyond our senses (I'm not talking about the spiritual world but the physical world that is beyond our five senses).

Look at cancer and HIV. Science still can answer their call correctly. So we know our limits and are willing to research more and set newer limits.

This persistence is the reason why you have the internet, the TV in your room and the hospital and hundreds of medications for almost every health challenges you have.

But hey, science is still nothing to you but a group of boastful people who think they know everything.

In reality, you religious fellows are the boastful and arrogant ones who without any evidence feels the whole world should listen to you and believe what you believe.

Who without no significant contribution to humanity feels that humanity should be grateful to you. Like in the last 50 years what has your religion invented that has significantly improved human life?

List even one and I'll give you 10 achievements of science worth more than it in the last 5 years.

4 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Erys(m): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Neglect
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by ironheart(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
olympianares:
your own get sense to block u sef...my own say she wan give person her phone to run something over the weekend...I ask her of her line ,she say na she go call me when she dey available(red flag)...Later in the day,I see her on line,she con tell me say na by 6pm the person dey com collect the phone..
I laff for my mind...the next day(Saturday) she dey online,I no chat her up I just dey watch and observe..same thing on Sunday..
I con call her mum say I wan talk to her junior one..junior one tell me say babe don travel since on Friday..
I lock up...but my mind was made up already
..I con send her msg "Welldone"
I block and delete her number 2sec..
this na 2yrs relationship oo..
this year I no get strength for rubbish
thats the spirit bro
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by iamL(f): 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
SmartPolician:
It happened during my NYSC days many years ago. I met a girl in our place of primary assignment and told my friend (who later became my corper roomie) about it. Surprisingly, he started threatening me, saying he saw her first.

I told him that I couldn't fight over a girl and asked him to have her to himself. After series of attempts, the babe showed no interest in dating him because he's not her kind of guy.

When she asked me why I stopped getting close to her, I told her it was personal. Ever since, I cannot explain how I don't even feel anything for her and she is still single.

How is that her fault? Some people can't recognize value.

I was in an exact situation of that girl years ago.

A friend who was interested in me introduced me to a friend of his, later that friend of his proposed marriage I turned him down cos of my said friend even though we weren't even dating.

My said friend called me that I should consider that friend of his since his friend really loves me and his finicially well of than himself, I clearly told him I was interested in his friend. I even had to report his friend to certain individuals so that he will stay away from me cos he was doing everything to marry me. The guy later got married to someone else.

My friend became unnecessarily jealous and ghosted me that was when I wow never to turn down a good opportunity in life cos of a man.

Years later when he became well-off and wanted to get married he started looking for sincere love, he found out I was still single reconnected with me but I acted up and turned him down. He even wanted to be just friends but I refused.

Nonsense and ingredients....

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

Nothing can kill my love for Gal Gadot.
go and watch your love in this movie

RED NOTICE

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Das1mama: 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
Solutiontipsb5:
So what kil*ed your feelings for someone you were madly in love with?
Is because u Op personally murdered my feelings d very moment i read this.... Lol
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Nicenixon: 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Shes was Un-diagnosed Bipolar patient...
Calm in 1min
Hell type in less than 30mins

I understood her problem and I wanna help her get Tru it + I love her...

But she kept making it difficult...
Not like she's d only gal out dere ...buv I'm willing to help her manage it...stay, marry her...but I realize it's beyond my energy
e better as you escape early death o.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by BigDawsNet: 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nicenixon:
e better as you escape early death o.

God is good!

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Solutiontipsb5: 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
ironheart:
She told me her phone was bad, while she traveled to another stake for hook-up, blocked me on WhatsApp and was busy posting her hook-up escapades on her WhatsApp status. The muuumu didn't know i saved my second line on her phone.

The girl don mugu you grin

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by SmartPolician: 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
iamL:

How is that her fault? Some people can't recognize value.

I was in an exact situation of that girl years ago.

A friend who was interested in me introduced me to a friend of his, later that friend of his proposed marriage I turned him down cos of my said friend even though we weren't even dating.

My said friend called me that I should consider that friend of his since his friend really loves me and his finicially well of than himself, I clearly told him I was interested in his friend. I even had to report his friend to certain individuals so that he will stay away from me cos he was doing everything to marry me. The guy later got married to someone else.

My friend became unnecessarily jealous and ghosted me that was when I wow never to turn down a good opportunity in life cos of a man.

Years later when he became well-off and wanted to get married he started looking for sincere love, he found out I was still single reconnected with me but I acted up and turned him down. He even wanted to be just friends but I refused.

Nonsense and ingredients....

Who's this long epistle for?

Please point out where I said it's her fault.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Solutiontipsb5: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
chatinent:
When we went to Crunches and she said “do you have fowl?”
grin grin shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Solutiontipsb5: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
ApostlePaul14:
Attitude. Any little misunderstanding, her statement is always "I no do again".
she's so childish
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Ladylawyer(f): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
chatinent:
When we went to Crunches and she said “do you have fowl?”
Lol. You just made my day with this comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Solutiontipsb5: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:
I love her, just a little argument, she said i would not see her for a month, i called her, she will pick and we did notsee after like three weeks or month she came back and was asking about the wedding arrangements, i told her i don't have feelings for her again.
She pressured me, so i gave a month to make my decision.
She came back after a month, i told her, i had no feelings for her again, till now she is still single while i am married with two children.

Double wahala

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Solutiontipsb5: 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Anansa0003:
She started feeling herself cos knws I was in love with her..
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Solutiontipsb5: 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Richy419:
Hmm,,this question bring back memories I did love once back then in university but she wasn't reciprocating rather when I put her first and did all she wanted even going with her to her church cos she was a churchy girl,,she rather prefared my close friend to me she used her opportunity as a class rep to get handout and useful info from lecturer and give it to me best friend who stays out side school but me that stayed in the school hostel with her will be side lined I did all to please her but mu best friend go all the whole attention I had to kill that part of me that loved her..but it Hurt tho this days I care less I don't love any more ..

Reading through your post i can feel how bad she hurts you.

But life goes on.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Solutiontipsb5: 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
RaisedByWolves:
She is short and has a demonic character. The bitch old as Bleep too... Old as Bleep 35 years old short demonic character..Lord have mercy
lolzzzx grin grin grin grin

This one pain u ooo
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Solutiontipsb5: 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
LaJoe2:
Gluttony: inconsiderately begging me for food all the time even when i haven't eaten and I'm busy. Her stomach was her god.

Lol. Same here with me oo my bruv.

She told me to bring much food when am resuming school. Omo na so i discard her o
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by ironheart(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
Solutiontipsb5:

The girl don mugu you grin
na cho
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Solutiontipsb5: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
nihinlade:
I was afraid, when I heard that she is from a strong occultic or traditional family. The father was the leader or head of masquerade careers in a very popular town. Even though she was a Christian, I was afraid.
ur own reason dey funny o grin grin grin
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Solutiontipsb5: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
Smuthx334:
It's easy to have your post make front page on the forum
ghana buy the script.

No diff from nl
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Solutiontipsb5: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Britain4:

I have this babe I love so much to an extent I made my intention know to her. I went as far as traveling to her village and meeting her far away brother but I realizes that am just fooling myself.
ehhh chinekemooo

Na sooo love dey sweet u reach.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by chatinent: 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ladylawyer:

Lol. You just made my day with this comment.

Thanks ma'am.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Nicenixon: 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
cornelin:
It's a long distance relationship and yet I tried my possible best to make it work.
Imagine a girl that doesn't want to leave and comfort zone and work or learn some craft just to stay busy. She just want me to provide for her and also her family without minding that I'm still a struggling young man. Each time I advice her about work , she gets angry.
Always want to emotionally manipulate me when things are not going her way. Using words like "my God will judge you", "you are an ungrateful human being" , even when I can't see any wrong doing from my end.
Always obsessed about her looks and would sometimes tell me that she can easily get another guy.
For over our two years in distance relationship, most of my calls, she always end up nagging over the phone that I sometimes blame myself for even calling in the first place.
A girl that finds it difficult to send me just a single picture of herself in over two years.
I'm glad I call it quit just to save my sanity. Her narcissist behavior drained me of my happiness.
Now, I'm in a total state of bliss and I'm enjoying every moments of my life
bro you no do well o, wetin you dy do 4 that kind relationship for two years?, well, at least you don save yourself from high blood pressure.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by alphaNomega: 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I was having feeling for one girl lately but I am about to quit because it is not reciprocal, I can't just call you and you busy my call but didn't call back and expect me to call you again! No way,

I can't send you a msg and you read it but didn't reply and you expect me to be sending you love messages like Sec. Sch Student. angry angry angry

If I feel you and shown it but you said you are feeling me and can't show it, I will just take a walk..... No time for BS.
you finally acted like your username. That girl did not have your time
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Nicenixon: 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
Solutiontipsb5:

Lol. Same here with me oo my bruv.

She told me to bring much food when am resuming school. Omo na so i discard her o
I can't stop laughing
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by michresakidjo(m): 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

This is utter rubbish. Nigerians can never be separated from religion yet we sin more than most countries in the world.
Hypocrites.

Hmmmm cry cry cry
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by olashile18: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Long Distance Relationship killed my Relationship.. Always have a woman you could trust

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
During a joke, I said make she no let me use hot pressing iron give her tribal mark o... She became very angry. In her fury, she chased me away. I pretended nothing happened for about 2 months. I later stopped all plays and jokes. She asked why I no longer have feelings to be with her anymore. She wept, called family meeting... I was adamant on ending the relationship. That was someone I thought I would commit suicide if she had tried dumping me.

8 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 27, 2022
nedekid:

Ok. If you say so.
But as I said the Ac was on and so the windows closed.
The only window opened was in the toilet.
So all the beans, edikaikong, iru, chilli, efo, rice well famented in her tommy and extruded as shit had a very overwhelming aroma in my room.
Not her fault? Guess so.
But if she had told me she was pressed, I would have switched of the Ac, opened the windows for her to do her thing. It wount have been a shocker to me.
The turnoff was the shock.

Forget all this things bros, you miss that kpekus. Na wetin dey record be that

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / If A Man Tells You Any Of These Lines, Run! / Runs Girls Have Taken Over Tinder In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.