Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. (990 Views)

My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise / I Am Dying Nairalanders, Please Help Me!! / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Truvelisback(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Cyntie55:
He has every right to show him the message, I know the girl is not a kid but she's the last born, she's surrounded by guyz and they would want to do anything to protect her.
He doing this won't stop the girl fvcking if she wants. Anyway, i get ur point. But do u know it could backfire him? It could ruin his friendship with the girl.
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Justkatty(f): 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
You've done your part by linking both together, why not start minding your business before insult will be dished out to you�
They are both adults, if the guy isn't comfortable with you, chatting abi seeing the girl you stop...that's not too difficult na

Make the girl no come tell you strong word one day and you go begin regret..
Leave her elder bro(your friend) to do the work.
Re: Nairalanders Please Advice Me On This Issue. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
Cyntie55:
I'm a lady, let us be reasonable here, I understand the op very well. From his write up, he has known the girl and her elder brother for over 15 years while the other guy for 4 years. So do you think the op would throw away 15 years friendship just like that? Of course he would show the girl's bro the message.

What I can sense here is that, the op is just worried, he actually brought the girl into the relationship and he's scared because if anything happens to the girl, don't you think the girl's elder bro would blame op without considering the fact that they knew each other for over 15 years??

This is the smartest comment on this thread undecided....

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Worst Tweet You Will See On Chinelo's Death / Get Free Cash BACK From Fairmoney When You Take Loan. / Groom Used His Mouth To Remove Bride’s Pant While Sitting On A Chair (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.