Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam (48990 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by adecz: 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ammaka boyz & orishi, rishi illegal
ways of making money by force❗️❗️☹️

But meanwhile, see another side
of the story below..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
ok
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by FuckSilly: 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
[center][/center]
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by ufotty2001: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
What about we men that marry ladies that are after our money.. infact, alot of ladies goes after men money...!! But we don't cancel wedding

7 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Ezmans: 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
SmartPolician:
From the pix, she's probably older than the guy. Then again, she said the guy is after his money cheesy How much does she have? undecided

When women make change, we no go hear word. But it's fine for a rich man to marry a broke lady. Yeye dey smell!
really older than the guy
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Sayelabola(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
[quote author=Moferere post=109711836]Illiterates everywhere.
She should spend time improving on her poor grammar [/quot

To err is human; heartbroken human is so prone to blunder.

Get along bro!

Evening.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by elantraceey(f): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
If I've not almost experienced this, I would have doubted it. Me wey broke pass anything o grin. Some men these days, when they start perceiving you're matured and independent and got things going for yourself, they come in and start talking about marriage this,marriage that so you'll see them as serious while they're just after your body and a chuck of your money. Before you know it they start asking for little favours to big favours and knowing you're kind hearted and into then, they'll use it to their full. Fear broke men o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Matheusmartin: 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
she looks old. prolly over 30.

At that age, your Money will be the only thing that will attract any man to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by chukwuibuipob: 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin ipob men areScammers wink cool
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by fancifulasuquo(m): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
I smell lies, if he was coming for your money, how come he paid your bride price ? Please return his bride price fezz.....MMA inor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by onyeomanono24(f): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
She didn't tell us if the guy stole her money, what was in your head when you said yes to him?
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by pocohantas(f): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
elantraceey:
If I've not almost experienced this, I would have doubted it. Me wey broke pass anything o grin. Some men these days, when they start perceiving you're matured and independent and got things going for yourself, they come in and start talking about marriage this,marriage that so you'll see them as serious while they're just after your body and a chuck of your money. Before you know it they start asking for little favours to big favours and knowing you're kind hearted and into then, they'll use it to their full. Fear broke men o.

Abuja boys pattern. grin

What exactly did this lady notice few days after her wedding that she didn’t see since? After her money how? Is she not the one in that picture? Dude even paid bride price in full and probably has a job. Except the scales just fell off her eyes, I don’t understand her outburst.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Nitah1: 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
elantraceey:
Fear broke men but men should welcome broke ladies,right?

Can someone that want to scam you pay your bride price?

13 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by id4sho(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
pocohantas:
Smh. What is wrong in him being after her money? Women go after men’s money everyday in the name of financial stability.

Everybody wants the other for something. So make we no dey disguise.

That is how I saw one in an online group begging people to pray for her 38yrs old Canada based sister to see husband this year.

What stops her sister from marrying one hardworking homebased guy and taking him to Canada? At 38, what does she expect a man to want from her? Agbalumo breast or virginity?

If he loves you, is hardworking and sensible, what else? Smh!
Barman, give her one chilled Heneiken

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Qatar2022: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nbotee:
Some guys are taking d desperation of some ladies to new scam levels. Its easier to get most of them laid by simply promising them marriage
Shut up, this is what you will see anytime a girl thinks she has money

5 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
elantraceey:
Is it only men that takes good care of women?He paid her bride price.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by pandax: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
TMSMedia:
Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZMBOngr_2i/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Chichi why why why?. Is it that Ozoagu is too old now to do proper Iju ese or what?. Emeka or even your mother could have done the background checks now. I hate things like this
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Nonexisting: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Where is the money? Mtchew
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Decryptor(m): 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
He came for my money yen yen yen...

If you check the money she is talking about is not even up to N2m undecided

9 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Realhommie(m): 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2022
This sort of thing will happen to anyone who didn't do their due diligence. She has no one but herself to blame.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Nonexisting: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
pandax:

Chichi why why why?. Is it that Ozoagu is too old now to do proper Iju ese or what?. Emeka or even your mother could have done the background checks now. I hate things like this
It's like you know the foolish woman very well. Coming to social media to announce her foolishness is worrisome, please advise her to have sense.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by saintobing: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
youself is a scam..u accepted bride price and you cannot tell your man your worth..so u re also a scammer

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Kobicove(m): 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
A guy that want to scam you wouldn't pay full bride price . He will just promise you marriage. I think she has spiritual husband that Is planting wrong words in her heart to make her remain single

Don't be too sure about that
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by pargelenis(m): 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
One chance grin
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by kansoboy: 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Madam u don marry oo.pride price paid, so u are already married.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by President2001(m): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ebuka done suffer why she didn't do that before paying her dowry
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by jaxxy(m): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Good she discovered.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by dilini(m): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
The guy should just sue her for defamation if truly the guy was wrongfully accused

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by CalmElder(m): 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
This new generation of weakling take pride in 'na d gal dey spend for me'.
A man should be proud to be the provider.
It's okay if she is supportive though, but it shouldn't become a habit by allowing her to carry your burden.
That's selling of birthright (leadership).

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Shalommy(f): 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Marriage no be by force! Ebuka oya go our house and Chinyere oya marry yourself. Case close. Chaii cheesy
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Localgrandpa: 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Na watin I see for facebook be this oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday / Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.