Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam (48989 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Remman(m): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
TMSMedia:
Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZMBOngr_2i/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
if the guy don pay, he's not a scam... She just realized that his prick can't do the job effectively! Rich girls are only after good sex from men and nothing more. And they always want to be in charge. Maybe na after one argument she thought about it, that

-f*ck, he no sabi
-respect (toy boy), he no get.

Abeg let him go! not what i want. Na so them be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
Moferere:
Illiterates everywhere.
She should spend time improving on her poor grammar

It's ok to be illiterate.

Lots of people did not get the opportunities you had.

If you are literate, consider it a privilege and have some empathy towards those who aren't.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Hisbah11: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hope she's a billionaire
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by faithfull18(f): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
Wahala be like Ebuka cheesy
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by folake4u(f): 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
pocohantas:
Smh. What is wrong in him being after her money? Women go after men’s money everyday in the name of financial stability.

Everybody wants the other for something. So make we no dey disguise.

That is how I saw one in an online group begging people to pray for her 38yrs old Canada based sister to see husband this year.

What stops her sister from marrying one hardworking homebased guy and taking him to Canada? At 38 what does she expect a man to want from her? Agbalumo breast or virginity?

If he loves you, is hardworking and sensible, what else? Smh!

Did someone hack Poco's account?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Brian47(m): 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
See English abeg. Which money this person get.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by ednut1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
on facebook someone came to debunk her
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by greatiyk4u(m): 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
pocohantas:
Smh. What is wrong in him being after her money? Women go after men’s money everyday in the name of financial stability.

That is how I saw one in an online group begging people to pray for her 38yrs old Canada based sister to see husband this year.

What stops her sister from marrying one hardworking homebased guy and taking him to Canada? At 38 what does she expect a man to want from her? Agbalumo breast or virginity?

Raw truth
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by DrAkpa(m): 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mercychen:
grin most guys out there are leeches. That is why I don't reply the so many PM's I receive on a daily basis. They have become so lazy, all they want to do is leech on unsuspecting ladies.

Anyways, they can only succeed with ladies who are desperate for marriage. If they try it with me, owu go sa Dem life because my shishi will not drop for them.

How can I go and hustle with all my blood and water only to come and be spending it on one coconut head all in the name of marriage?

No man again. All we have these days are leeches and scammers.

After all these your boasts, I decided to look at your profile picture. I tell you, you are not worth any guy's stress

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by elantraceey(f): 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
pocohantas:

Abuja boys pattern. grin

What exactly did this lady notice few days after her wedding that she didn’t see since? After her money how? Is she not the one in that picture? Dude even paid bride price in full and probably has a job. Except the scales just fell off her eyes, I don’t understand her outburst.

Maybe someone he has scammed came to her.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by elantraceey(f): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
pocohantas:

The difference is ladies make it somehow clear they want your money and men even use the money to chase them so there's barely any deceit there. But this kind of men just come professing love, get married to you, get what they want and move.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by elantraceey(f): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nitah1:
Fear broke men but men should welcome broke ladies,right?

Can someone that want to scam you pay your bride price?

Lol. .... Do you know if it's her money he used to pay the bride price?
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Cindy08: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
just move on babe u will find a better person,life goes on.though its very painful
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by toujurs: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
SmartPolician:
From the pix, she's probably older than the guy. Then again, she said the guy is after her money cheesy How much does she have? undecided

When women make change, we no go hear word. But it's fine for a rich man to marry a broke lady. Yeye dey smell!
Naso we see am, wetin man go do na
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Cindy08: 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin grin grin
elantraceey:

Lol. .... Do you know if it's her money he used to pay the bride price?
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Pasima(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
Do you know that you are a fool what does grammer has to do with the scam you that is educated how much do you have. Always criticising people because of their write ups, God punish you there. Nonsense
Moferere:
Illiterates everywhere.
She should spend time improving on her poor grammar
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Prettychild(f): 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
TMSMedia:
Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam (Photos)

But she hasn’t told us how he scammed her na. Abi she don see another person wey she like? Anyway, there are always two sides to a story
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by toujurs: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
elantraceey:
If I've not almost experienced this, I would have doubted it. Me wey broke pass anything o grin. Some men these days, when they start perceiving you're matured and independent and got things going for yourself, they come in and start talking about marriage this,marriage that so you'll see them as serious while they're just after your body and a chuck of your money. Before you know it they start asking for little favours to big favours and knowing you're kind hearted and into then, they'll use it to their full. Fear broke men o.
Wait a minute, is it wrong for a guy to ask a lady for money or rather collect money from his woman, how is that even wrong? Its this mentality that has made alot of women still single at 35, like wtf, but a man sets up a lady, gives her money, as well. Why can't a lady do the same if she has, why is okay for a lady to collect and not to give. And for a guy to give and not to take. This is one of the reason most men see women as a property. You can't earn respect from always collecting, you will become a liability. Liabilities don't have value. I know alot of men, that set up their woman to be financially strong, all men can't be rich enough to do that, if as a woman you have more than the man support him with the finance you can give. It's called love.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
sylvestersamuel:
She never ready to marry be that
This is evidence that you are a scammer, God will catch all of you soon.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Nbotee(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Qatar2022:

Shut up, this is what you will see anytime a girl thinks she has money

U shld tell dat to ur fada
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by elantraceey(f): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
toujurs:
Wait a minute, is it wrong for a guy to ask a lady for money or rather collect money from his woman, how is that even wrong? Its this mentality that has made alot of women still single at 35, like wtf, but a man sets up a lady, gives her money, as well. Why can't a lady do the same if she has, why is okay for a lady to collect and not to give. And for a guy to give and not to take. This is one of the reason most men see women as a property. You can't earn respect from always collecting, you will become a liability. Liabilities don't have value. I know alot of men, that set up their woman to be financially strong, all men can't be rich enough to do that, if as a woman you have more than the man support him with the finance you can give. It's called love.

No, it's not wrong for anybody to ask anybody for money. Doing it under false pretence is what is wrong.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by vickydevoka(m): 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
SmartPolician:
From the pix, she's probably older than the guy. Then again, she said the guy is after her money cheesy How much does she have? undecided

When women make change, we no go hear word. But it's fine for a rich man to marry a broke lady. Yeye dey smell!
You knw no be. How old waman wan marry young fine guy without her having money. She's a fool. Nobody scammed her. I believe people around her deceived her not to carry on.

If u are an old woman look for an old man or ugly man people will not have nothing to say about scam, de will call it love. Nigerians are first mostly move by container and not content

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by favour32(m): 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
E dey okay for a broke ass girl to marry a rich dude but when a broke ass man marries a rich,it is then something else abi?
All rich unmarried ladies, use ya money to attract any man, even if na broke ass man, then uplift am to ya test.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by toujurs: 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
elantraceey:

No, it's not wrong for anybody to ask anybody for money. Doing it under false pretence is what is wrong.
Between a lady and a guy who do you think collect money under false pretence? My dear it's ladies. 100 percent. Most men would be after sex only, its just few men that eats ladies money, but you see ladies, when it comes to asking for money, eating a guys money and running away, walaihi women have A1 in that one. Any ways i blame some guys sha, Some guys are mumu, using money to go after ladies. If she says i want iphone, the mumu will run to comp village to get an iphone for her.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Indispensable85(m): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
TMSMedia:

Most of our sisters in the south east are illiterates.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by vickydevoka(m): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
pocohantas:

You are too Smart.

They white ladies know that African guys are coming after their money, buh all they want is who will love them and make them happy. For some guys wealthy ladies = marriage , for such guys they don't want to suffer, they don't mind turning into a house boy, all they want is wealthy ladies. Same goes with ladies.
Such act is mostly associated with the so called fine boys and fine gals
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by BabaIbo: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mercychen:
grin most guys out there are leeches. That is why I don't reply the so many PM's I receive on a daily basis. They have become so lazy, all they want to do is leech on unsuspecting ladies.

Anyways, they can only succeed with ladies who are desperate for marriage. If they try it with me, owu go sa Dem life because my shishi will not drop for them.

How can I go and hustle with all my blood and water only to come and be spending it on one coconut head all in the name of marriage?

No man again. All we have these days are leeches and scammers.

Keep quiet please, the lady later reached out to the guy that made the first posting of the news, i.e the guy that took screenshot of the post on her profile before the post was deleted and her profile deactivated, to tell him she wasn't the one that made the post.

Her claim was that the post is false but then the deed has been done, she was insinuating someone did it using her account for reason best known to him/her.

You don't know how to read again abi?
Didn't you see where she said the guy paid her bp?

BTW, it is normal for a broke girl to marry a rich man but reserve is abnormal abi?

GTFO...

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by celestine2015: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
It's absolutely wrong to judge from her story. There's something she's not telling us. Let her tell the full story, then, we'll know..
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by BabaIbo: 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
pocohantas:

You're wise. I am beginning to like your ways of reasoning.

You're doing well.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by vickydevoka(m): 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
pocohantas:

I which every lady can be wise as POCOCHANTAS.
Even all this ladies around me. They are all above 35 looking for young guys on Facebook. I have warn Dem, de refused.
Funny thing is that they want de young guy to be spending on them n taking care of their bills. They keep going to Shiloh deceiving themselves. Na so one calabar lady way no go secondary de look for tall, handsome educated rich guy on Facebook. Bcus she fair she think say guys content follow container. Nobody wants struggling guys. That's by u Will see one rich guy having 50 gal friends.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
Weh the moni undecided
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by favour32(m): 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
E dey okay for a broke ass girl to marry a rich dude but when a broke ass man marries a rich lady,it is then something else abi?
All rich unmarried ladies, use ya money to attract any man, even if na broke ass man, then uplift am to ya test.... usai!
Dey ya dey na until that wayo rich dude comes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday / Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.