Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam (48991 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Truthsoldier(m): 11:23am On Jan 27, 2022
EnemyofGod22:
cool shocked shocked

We will continue preaching to the gullible one's, until they receive sense.

Jesus Christ, Angels, demons, Satan and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable concrete approved evidence of their existence.

Heaven and hellfire doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.

Get your frustrated crackhead and sick self out of nairaland
You don't even know what you're saying ignoble madman
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by aspabay(m): 11:46am On Jan 27, 2022
CSTRR:

Who is this people?

'Are these people'

People is plural,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Magnoliaa(f): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2022
pocohantas:
My dear, stop trying to put words into my mouth - I am not a kid. In summary, I said what I said.

1) I see no gold digging here.
2) I am solidly behind anyone, MALE OR FEMALE, who desires and goes for a financially stable partner. As long as they treat that partner well.

I ain't putting any words into your mouth; your comments were rather ambiguous and opened to meanings.

There's also nothing in the story that shows the young man was after financial stability, or is there for any other reasons other than her money.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by pocohantas(f): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I ain't putting any words into your mouth; your comments were rather ambiguous and opened to meanings.

There's also nothing in the story that shows the young man was after financial stability, or is there for any other reasons other than her money.

Okay…
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by TechspeciaIist(m): 11:57am On Jan 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:

you've lost the conversation so just shut up and let pocohantas be.
Frustrated thing
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by wizod(m): 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
SmartPolician:
From the pix, she's probably older than the guy. Then again, she said the guy is after her money cheesy How much does she have? undecided

When women make change, we no go hear word. But it's fine for a rich man to marry a broke lady. Yeye dey smell!

Exactly what I am asking
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Benrosaria(m): 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
TMSMedia:
Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZMBOngr_2i/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

But Na marriage you say you want?

Why you kon dey run comot?

Person wey break you wey you promise heaven on earth for where hin Dey ??
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Tallesty1(m): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Go na. Sha put your head down and do her well. If not, body go tell you. cheesy
Are we starting with a threat? cry undecided angry
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by pocohantas(f): 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
Tallesty1:
Are we starting with a threat? cry undecided angry

Na advice o. Why you dey see am as threat?
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by Tallesty1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Na advice o. Why you dey see am as threat?
Body go tell you nah advice?
Re: Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam by reddingtonblack: 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mecka:
Pretender. We know you are lying in order to please the guys. Only a fool will believe you. harlot

Not to worry she can't fool us most guyz here never reach 40 lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday / Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.