Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

What Will You Do In This Situation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation (45768 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) / Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by emmyN(m): 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
qtguru:

If you need real problems buzz me. I can help you out

You wanna give him DSA problem, huh? cheesy
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:05am On Jan 27, 2022
BegAt40:
[s][/s]

YOUR USELESS FATHER MUST BE MAD!
You are depressed baby boy so in time you will heal up.. grin grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Johnames: 4:48am On Jan 27, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Dear Op. Write this down somewhere. Your babe is going to cheat on you with your so called roommate.

Best ya begin to forget about her henceforth.

P.S Dont even think about changing because of a woman/girl except she's your Mom/Sister.

Concentrate on getting the bag bro.. Nothing sweet pass am. I wish I had someone to tell me this when I was younger.

Today women are mere distractions. Never take me seriously.
i agree with you bro , thanks
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Johnames: 4:49am On Jan 27, 2022
stunnert:
I remember that year I used funny jokes and humor to get my gf roomie. I used to gist with her and tell funny jokes that always get her laughing whenever I go over or they come over. One day we were both alone in their room and she saw my gbola, right there at that moment we both knew that sooner or later we were gonna fvck ourselves which we actually did two days later
bad guy
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Johnames: 4:50am On Jan 27, 2022
emmyN:

You wanna give him DSA problem, huh? cheesy
the thing no tire you

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Qatar2022: 6:09am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nothing there aiit just mere discussions..you need to stop taking things too far..

Look if you ain't comfortable tell the guy personally in a polite manner..but if you ask me I see nothing wrong in me having discussion with a random guy..it's normal na..
The same way you guys talk to ladies..
It takes a little or nothing for a girl to fall in love so he shouldn't over look that laugh

9 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:26am On Jan 27, 2022
Qatar2022:

It takes a little or nothing for a girl to fall in love so he shouldn't over look that laugh
So what do you advice him to do?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Qatar2022: 6:36am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So what do you advice him to do?
Tell his guy to back off , i once have a friend like that i thought they were just friends but i don't know something was going on behind my back. He should mark his territory and also set a line for them

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:37am On Jan 27, 2022
Qatar2022:
Tell his guy to back off , i once have a friend like that i thought they were just friends but i don't know something was going on behind my back. He should mark his territory and also set a line for them
But don't you think that would be too harsh tho?
Like telling him to back off might look as if he's insecured..

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Clinghton: 7:05am On Jan 27, 2022
Your girl came to see you, and you left the room for her and your roommate to gist because you can't gist.

This is really crazy.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Mcslize: 7:17am On Jan 27, 2022
Johnames:
Am an introvert, so my girlfriend came around, am not the gisting type, I wish I was, so there is this guy that stays with me, the guy is cool, I have no problem with the guy, so the problem now is that, he is always gisting with my babe and whenever they are gisting, the 2 of them will laugh so hard, the thing come dey make me feel somehow, I will be outside, I go they hear the 2 of them dey laugh for inside house, I don't know how to handle this situation, what will be the best thing to do here.

So, how were you able to ask the girl out to be your girlfriend as an introvert?

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Qatar2022: 7:41am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But don't you think that would be too harsh tho?
Like telling him to back off might look as if he's insecured..
He will tell him politely, in some situation you need to be insecured to protect your property

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:42am On Jan 27, 2022
Qatar2022:

He will tell him politely, in some situation you need to be insecured to protect your property
You made a valid point tho.. thanks..
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Starlight252: 7:46am On Jan 27, 2022
Power will change hands soon....

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by ikennamadu1(m): 8:30am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hope you are doing great today?
Did you try to speak with people today?
You can slide in to say hello anytime aiit... enjoy yourself smiley wink

So you dey careful with words now .. make them no send you go 30 years behind

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:48am On Jan 27, 2022
ikennamadu1:

So you dey careful with words now .. make them no send you go 30 years behind
Nope Begat40 is a depressed guy and is very popular around here..
He needs help and I am trying to help his mental health..

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Medianna(f): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2022
You can't talk doesn't mean you can't listen na..
Stay with them and laugh together.

And as for your fear, it depends on your gf and your friend..
I do gist more with one of my guy's friend more than the guy himself if the three of us are together, sometimes I even go to see the friend on my own.(with the knowledge of my guy though) and if you see our sitting position indoor you will thing something is up.
Sometimes his head will be on my legs...
but nothing nothing

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Johnsown1(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2022
If your gal loves you and she is obidient to your commands then you need not to marry else marry her and secure the stuffs
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Daughterboard(m): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2022
Goat + Yam

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Stacyomolola(f): 9:59am On Jan 27, 2022
Kriss216:

I suggest you give your life a meaning and avoid Nigerian girls.

Who hurt u

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by daddio(m): 10:00am On Jan 27, 2022
Johnames:
Am an introvert, so my girlfriend came around, am not the gisting type, I wish I was, so there is this guy that stays with me, the guy is cool, I have no problem with the guy, so the problem now is that, he is always gisting with my babe and whenever they are gisting, the 2 of them will laugh so hard, the thing come dey make me feel somehow, I will be outside, I go they hear the 2 of them dey laugh for inside house, I don't know how to handle this situation, what will be the best thing to do here.

Later, na on top ya head dem go out d blame

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Haywhy14(m): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2022
Johnames:

Your babe and the guy will be inside laughing really hard, and you'll be outside. Biko, wetin you dey do for outside?? I'm not understanding cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Thandiubani(m): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2022
Which kain mumu girlfriend be that. Don't you realize that the more time someone spends with another, the more fond they become and before you know it, they start developing feelings? There should always be boundaries.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Exceed15: 10:03am On Jan 27, 2022
Guy control this your jealousy o. .easy.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 27, 2022
angry
The only advice you need is to buy a cane and walk around with it so that every guy you ask for advice over this issue can use it to flog you.

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Sucolee(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2022
In nosa voice.... Infact, me I don't know what to say
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by MaverickA3: 10:04am On Jan 27, 2022
Ok
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Havertz10: 10:04am On Jan 27, 2022
My girlfriend? cheesy cheesy if that guy knows what he is doing, you are officially single

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by iTearHerToto: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2022
BegAt40:

mumu don come again with his regular rubbish
It's a she cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Omniman(m): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2022
cool
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by 07kjb: 10:06am On Jan 27, 2022
KiNg0G:

that nigha is playing his game.

you got to up your game by using that same introvert method in a more mature way.

girls likes guys who are funny but gets tired of them easily.

but prefer men, who leaves them in mystery...(when she can't figure you out)

you on the right path son, don't change..... don't feel jealous... infact ignore that bish the more.

Stick to this....me I don't have time to be talking and laughing with a girl carelessly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.