Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,277 members, 7,954,095 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

What Will You Do In This Situation - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation (46257 Views)

Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) / Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? / Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Afonasa(m): 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Chai I remembered when u was like u bro....but I like the man I became later....
Learning to engage ur lady in discussion and listening to her gossips is really the bonding moment

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews,And if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
You are not a real niggarrr

Hahahahha, The Nigga na real jonxing Nigga
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by nedekid: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
PaNnamdi:

If dem drive the guy from house cool u go like am grin
Why u dey give bad advice to another man grin grin
Bros, so if you accommodate your guy and him come de over yan with your woman to the extent say you de uncomfortable. So tay you de outside the hear them de gist de giggle every time, because he is your guy he should be stabbing you in your front and back?
The friend no fit respect himself for front of your babe? You look am naa.
Abi you never get friend weh you go carry am inside your moto with your babe, the guy go de enter the lady. Even if the lady no get sense, your paddy suppose back out and not disrespect you.
That guy in the first instance no be your person.
Kick the ass out or keep him and be suffering in silence. When you go work, him go lash the smallie. grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by nedekid: 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ugandatales:

Let me tell you what to do.

I was once like that your friend. I used to gist with my friend's girl, cos we both liked music, and my friend didn't know music like that. One day, while gisting with the girl, and showing her stuff on my laptop, my friend just came into the parlor, said nothing, just motioned for her to come...She went to the room, and he nack the girl like crazy, while I was with my laptop, hearing everything. After, when she came out, I didn't even feel like talking to her again, or being next to her. lol!

Just do exactly what my friend did...No need for long talk, or trying to be an extrovert.
Your friend na crazeman grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Rubbiish(m): 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Na lie grin

Some go still wan still do their own grin
Man wey dey patronise olosho nor know say dem dey sleep with them cool

The best thing is for the guy to be himself and tell the girl confidently and calmly how he feels without been to over concerned

If him apply your way,e go shock you say the guy go dey ask for party grin grin

I
There is difference bro
It is something we have tried & it worked
Read the guy post I quoted, he was talking from his own experience.
Telling a man his wife was raped & raping a woman in the presence of her husband is not same. Sleeping with the girl when his friend is around with her moaning and all will go a long way to kill any feeling he is developing for the girl. Except his friend is a dog, those ones no dey select.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Ugandatales: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
Rubbiish:

Cc Johnames
The bold works like magic!
It will kill every feeling your friend is developing for that girl & u will see how their interaction will reduce! If at all u are unable to do the above, spend a long time with her alone in the room when ur friend is around, feigning sexual activities & come out to paint a nice picture of how it was having sex with her to your friend, it will kill the attraction between them. It works like magic. Let me tell u how this work, so long ur friend is not ur blood brother, he is already fantasizing sleeping with ur girl, but will apply self control not to make this happen. But the fantasies has already been established due to their closeness. Once u keep rubbing sleeping with her on his face, that attraction automatically dies, sometimes he may end up hating the girl sef, which is actually good for your relationship. This will show u already own her, anything he might be doing to please her will be a waste of time in his eyes, so he will withdraw!

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Ugandatales: 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
nedekid:

Your friend na crazeman grin

lol! I swear.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Johnames: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Premiumwriter:
All I can say is work on yourself bro.

I'm an introvert too but I learned to be loud especially when in the midst of other guys.

Not loud as in talking too much.

But loud as in never letting any of them step on me while with my girl.

Instead of going outside while your girl is inside with the guy, while not tell your girl to come and sit outside with you.

Telling her what to do shows who is in command and will have to force/remind your guy that you are the man since he'll have to follow her outside if he wants to gist.

Next, laugh as little as possible. As an introvert, you tend to be a people please and laugh so you don't feel awkward.

F*ck that. Laugh as little as possible. Especially when your guy cracks a joke around your girl, no laugh self.

Just the look them laugh and you go start to the notice tension.

Next thing I'll advise you is to get intimate with your girl. Like I don't understand what gives your girl time to gist with your friend when she comes over.

Next time, start telling your guy to excuse you guys when your girl is coming over. Before she comes, tell am say something one sup, say if she come you go like make him give una space.

Another thing and most importantly, learn to tease your girl, make fun of her, I like insult my girl village eh, she go almost wan cry.

Find something that's not directly related to her body and use it to tease her. Maybe something she say or is ignorant of, or a grammatical mistake she made, bring it up at random and use it to make fun of her.

Even when your friend is around. If he asks no tell am. Just use it as a joke between you and your girl. This will make him feel left out just as you are feeling right now.

Mock your girl in his face but do it subtly in a way that he will want to join in, then instead of supporting him against your girl, turn around the moment he joins in and support your girl against him.

For instance, I was subtly Teasing my girl about how they don't have light in their village (they have light but I still insist they don't). If my friend joins in, I just turn around and start defending my girl's village against his.

This can easily go wrong tho if you're a newbie and not calculative or didn't plan things to say.

Your most powerful move will be showing who is in command. Touch your girl inappropriately around him and make him uncomfortable and then ask him casually to excuse you guys (guy abeg you fit just go outside small or excuse us small I wan tell this fine girl something).

Actually tell her something. It can be as dumb as (Chai madam you look Soo cute today, I fit just chop you raw or any other dumb compliment).

The problem with you is that you are not marking your territory right.

Please go back and snatch your girl.

And watch comedy videos especially stand-up comedy like those them basket mouth, bovi, I go die etc. Not those comedy skits o). With time and many laughter, you'll see yourself being able to crack jokes that will make your girl laugh like hell.

Like I said, I'm an introvert. A very chronic one but tell that to my girl and she'll look at you like you are crazy.
thanks boss, I will apply this
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Danniedpastor(m): 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
Kriss216:

I suggest you give your life a meaning and avoid Nigerian girls.

Foolish talk.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by dbestuncle: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Thought over it again. You need to improve your communication but not for her but for you.
If you loose her just know that u guys are not meant to be n not because you are boring to b with

Johnames:
I no vex, I understand your point
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Victerica(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
U and ur guy, are Simpsons....

I no talk anything oooo
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by VicM6: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
Johnames:
Am an introvert, so my girlfriend came around, am not the gisting type, I wish I was, so there is this guy that stays with me, the guy is cool, I have no problem with the guy, so the problem now is that, he is always gisting with my babe and whenever they are gisting, the 2 of them will laugh so hard, the thing come dey make me feel somehow, I will be outside, I go they hear the 2 of them dey laugh for inside house, I don't know how to handle this situation, what will be the best thing to do here.
Na wetin be ur problem gan gan...soro soke
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Dshocker(m): 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Johnames:
Am an introvert, so my girlfriend came around, am not the gisting type, I wish I was, so there is this guy that stays with me, the guy is cool, I have no problem with the guy, so the problem now is that, he is always gisting with my babe and whenever they are gisting, the 2 of them will laugh so hard, the thing come dey make me feel somehow, I will be outside, I go they hear the 2 of them dey laugh for inside house, I don't know how to handle this situation, what will be the best thing to do here.

Dem don win your woman heart like this...
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by generalwo(m): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Until u go help the guy buy condom make e take f**k your babe before u go get sense.......... U don start am.... U go finish am....last last I know say na tears go end am because soon.... Your babe will begin to find you friend more interesting than yourself....... Learn to know where to create boundaries in your relationship....
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by generalwo(m): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
Kriss216:

I suggest you give your life a meaning and avoid Nigerian girls.
.... U won't make heaven wallai.... Lol
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Brownshoe: 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Op anytime they are jisting like that, excuse the babe inside ur room begin fnck her,

Unless na one room you and the guy they share.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by theamazonguru(m): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Johnames:

I used to believe I was an Introvert too.
I hide under the cloak and garment of being gentle and all that.
I don't participate in discussion amongst my friends and colleagues.
I was seen as a loner.
Some said I was too quiet.

But all that changed. When I began to ask myself good questions.

Hey guy, don't you really like the fun those guys are having.
Why don't you join them
Why don't you participate in their discussions.

Reality dawned on me when I told myself the truth.
I had little knowledge of the subject they always talk about. Ranging from politics, movie review, current affairs.
I would only open mouth and talk whenever they talk about spiritual matters/God/church/Bible.

Meaning I could participate well in discussion if I have good knowledge of the subject matter.

This revelation was the game changer.

I began to read wide
Digest a lot of Information.
Watch news and movies.
I kept building myself till I felt I was good to go.

Then boom, I started contributing during random discussions.
Am I still an introvert?
Well maybe yes, maybe no

But what I know is, now them no born them make I no fit talk on different subjects.

Op, I suggest you build your knowledge base
You can't give what you don't have.
Watch comedy shows
Read wide.
Just do all you can to add to your knowledge.

Then come back and tell us if you will still view yourself as an introvert. One who can't make even his girlfriend laugh out loud or have a meaningful discussion with her on different subject matter.

Peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Brownshoe: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Johnames:
thanks boss, I will apply this
don't apply anything, be yourself, people that will like you will like you,

Abacha is still the best friend of some people when alive.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Pegi23(f): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lol your friend will surely collect your Bae number and they will Bleep..she will double date you two..this I have seen.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by OMYKROIN: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
Medianna:
You can't talk doesn't mean you can't listen na..
Stay with them and laugh together.

And as for your fear, it depends on your gf and your friend..
I do gist more with one of my guy's friend more than the guy himself if the three of us are together, sometimes I even go to see the friend on my own.(with the knowledge of my guy though) and if you see our sitting position indoor you will thing something is up.
Sometimes his head will be on my legs...
but nothing nothing

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
MaverickA3:
The girl knew he was a boring guy before they started their relationship. Now she is giving his friend more attention, do you think that make any sense?

- are you saying that because her man is boring, she shouldnt LAUGH when someone is funny/interesting?!?!?!?!?
- are you saying that because her man is boring, she should become BORING too?
- are you saying that because her man is boring, she shouldnt talk to other men (in order no to bruise his misplaced ego)?

the failed issue here is that, you men (with misplaced ego) believe that your women should become boring and never talk to other men, just because you cant make her smile and/or because you are uninteresting/immature/insecure.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by AJohnnasa(m): 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Oga, na insecurity dey do you. Deal with it before you die for nothing.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Nickymezor(f): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
OP join them in the conversation and laugh along now which one is you will go outside to do what exactly? No b u she come find ni in the first place? You ain't supposed to be jealous abeg.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by ultimateprof: 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Girl friend is not an achievement.
Bother your self about an achievement.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by stunnert(m): 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
gift0123:

You are even proud of your stupid act in public??

You be mumu woman, like you wouldn't lash the banny if you were in my shoes
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by stunnert(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
Saynotoapc:

For your mind you Sharp
You be better fvck boy.
Don't be surprise the Guy get idea you fvck his babe.

Beta pays while Alpha fvcks
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Zif0: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Really
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Johnames: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
sainttwist1:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
what is hmmmmm?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
stunnert:

You be mumu woman, like you wouldn't lash the banny if you were in my shoes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by MrMacinterchi1: 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Animegirl:
For me you shouldn't see it as anything.
na so person thing de take enter another person hand... small small something go Begin de shift ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Bridal Shower Photo Has People Talking / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? / There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.