Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

What Will You Do In This Situation - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation (45772 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) / Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Weathered: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
I'm also an introvert. But I realize that I'm very talkative when with fellow introvert lady or someone that shares the same Passion and interest just like me .

As for your girlfriend gisting and laughing with ur room mate inside without coming out to join you outside. Means she enjoys ur room mate company more than yours . It's just a matter of time before both of them start having sex .might be the day you are not around or she might invite him to her place . Clock already ticking tic! Tok!! tic!!! Tok !!!!
you get sense. The earlier commenters are either dullards or corrupt, mannerless idiots themselves.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by ojonugba2014(m): 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Just tell your friend in a man to man way, tell him you are not the type that like to talk , and the way he gisting with your girl is making feel uncomfortable,

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Revolva(m): 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Oga small time that girl wont be yours......she is just flirting....oga watch her back.....omo dem go soon de pass her around

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by firstratedcitiz(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
Johnames:
Am an introvert, so my girlfriend came around, am not the gisting type, I wish I was, so there is this guy that stays with me, the guy is cool, I have no problem with the guy, so the problem now is that, he is always gisting with my babe and whenever they are gisting, the 2 of them will laugh so hard, the thing come dey make me feel somehow, I will be outside, I go they hear the 2 of them dey laugh for inside house, I don't know how to handle this situation, what will be the best thing to do here.
You are not an introvert. It is just the jealous streak in you that is beginning to manifest.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by naikeboy(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Na talk be this my guy u no even get problem u just day sleep on bike u no no say women na children.....
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
Why don't you tell your babe, how you feel?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Munzy14(m): 12:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
Johnames:
Am an introvert, so my girlfriend came around, am not the gisting type, I wish I was, so there is this guy that stays with me, the guy is cool, I have no problem with the guy, so the problem now is that, he is always gisting with my babe and whenever they are gisting, the 2 of them will laugh so hard, the thing come dey make me feel somehow, I will be outside, I go they hear the 2 of them dey laugh for inside house, I don't know how to handle this situation, what will be the best thing to do here.
Lmao funny case...

Simply cock block him na... cheesy You shouldn't be acting like a weak guy..When you have got the fire attraction needed.

Just cock block him, he will get the memo..

By cock blocking ( you still occasional pecks, hugs and kisses in his presence cheesy) .

If he doesnt get it, he should fogerit.. grin

You sef, try the get gist na...Not having anything to gist portrays you as some how not smart or limited to knowledge...

Read, explore life and gather gists you go tell your woman and unborn kids coming...No time to dull.

Otherwise paul go collect wetin dey Peter hand with laughter... grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Electrochemistry(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
That's the problem with most Nigerian girls. There are three important factors that keep relationships alive:

1. LOYALTY, this means you must share the same interest with the person. Follow him to like what he likes and to dislike what he dislikes. In the absence of this, the relationship will not endure. The one you're planning to marry should not be the one that will prefer someone else's vibe to yours. It shows that deep loyalty isn't just there.

2. SINCERITY, this means you should be open to whom you're relating with. Let them know your true self. If any of you is lacking this trait, the relationship will crash one day. Sincerity enables people to relate happily with each other. It carries the feeling of "am not being fooled or deceived" it brings on the feelings of trust in a relationship.

3. ENDURANCE, this means you should give your partner time to adjust himself where you feel he's lagging behind. There's no perfect relationship anywhere so you should be ready to endure some things.

Any relationship that is far removed from these factors should be cut short. My advice is, don't keep too many friends, you need to be able to open yourself to them and you can't do so with people you can't trust.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by OvertheTop(m): 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
Johnames:

Just PRAY or Remind your Guy in Private that: the Girl is Yours o...(Playfully)
and Hope that your Guy is a Disciplined person that can Resist woman temptation when he sees one….if Not,

your Girl will fall for Him 100%.

........Because in the History of Social Dynamix, He Who entertains the lady the Best (through Laughs or other methods) gets the coochie....

that's the Absolute Truth.

Learn how to be Amusing too

wish u the best.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by LastProphet: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
Johnames:
my guy na correct guy, him no get problem, he na just jovial person, unlike me, I just find it difficult to gist

Just joke with your guy that he's playing with otapiapia oh
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by IgboPikin19: 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
Even the quietest people still have something they enjoy talking about. If na me I go enter d place dey ask wetin dey make am laugh so. From there I go join the gist. No allow am get too close. Afterall, na your babe so something made her like you enough to be her boyfriend in the first place.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Rubbiish(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ugandatales:

Let me tell you what to do.

I was once like that your friend. I used to gist with my friend's girl, cos we both liked music, and my friend didn't know music like that. One day, while gisting with the girl, and showing her stuff on my laptop, my friend just came into the parlor, said nothing, just motioned for her to come...She went to the room, and he nack the girl like crazy, while I was with my laptop, hearing everything. After, when she came out, I didn't even feel like talking to her again, or being next to her. lol!

Just do exactly what my friend did...No need for long talk, or trying to be an extrovert.
Cc Johnames
The bold works like magic!
It will kill every feeling your friend is developing for that girl & u will see how their interaction will reduce! If at all u are unable to do the above, spend a long time with her alone in the room when ur friend is around, feigning sexual activities & come out to paint a nice picture of how it was having sex with her to your friend, it will kill the attraction between them. It works like magic. Let me tell u how this work, so long ur friend is not ur blood brother, he is already fantasizing sleeping with ur girl, but will apply self control not to make this happen. But the fantasies has already been established due to their closeness. Once u keep rubbing sleeping with her on his face, that attraction automatically dies, sometimes he may end up hating the girl sef, which is actually good for your relationship. This will show u already own her, anything he might be doing to please her will be a waste of time in his eyes, so he will withdraw!

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by TabletSenorita(f): 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Johnames:

Don't change for anyone o.
And she might not be aware of the situation you are in as well.
See..what you will do..anything that kind of thing happens again, walk right in and interrupt them. Joking talk about the overcloseness to the them, any smart person will get the memo
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Mogajunior(m): 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ofadaman:
Just be matured, the moment you begin to bring up jealousy vibes you've lost it. The truth is all can be well as long as u have money ,you do well in bed and you're the alpha male in the situation. She's put that guy in the friend zone, but where it can cause issues is when you begin to act like a pussy around your friend or your girl. Men, shouldn't engage themselves in unnecessary chit chats and all, we are providers who spend time on work, money and occasional relaxation, the calm strong serene and confident man always win.

Side note, women can be hoes, so at vulnerable moment, she fit open for the guy to lash, e.g. drunk from party, during when u have issues, etc.
You are a wise man
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by OriginalCEO: 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Johnames:

Trust me bro, if its not already happening, its only a matter of time.

If she really loves you, she will observe you may be feeling less of a worthy partner compared to your friend and reduce her interaction with him. OR maybe she loves you but she hasn't realized your pain - in which case you should call her attention to it.

From my POV, a long time ago, I was in a similar mix with my girl, she always got angry when I and her bestie got so much along, her friend never bothered as long as I was still around. Long story cut short, She fell in love with me too.

Summary: She fit no be the one.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
KiNg0G:

that nigha is playing his game.

you got to up your game by using that same introvert method in a more mature way.

girls likes guys who are funny but gets tired of them easily.

but prefer men, who leaves them in mystery...(when she can't figure you out)

you on the right path son, don't change..... don't feel jealous... infact ignore that bish the more.

Better take this advice since she doesn’t want to use her brain.
Leak her attention like drops of water in intervals and watch her worship you.

Don’t try to change yourself because of anyone, people will always adapt..

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by MERCHANDISER: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
start smoking weed
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Johnames: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
OvaSabi1:
Learn how to use humor. Start calling him assistant boyfriend. If she serves you food check the size of the meat and ask why assistant boyfriend’s meat is bigger than yours. Tell assistant boyfriend that Valentine’s Day is coming and that what will he buy for both of you. Tell him jokingly that you don’t want boxers or singlet. Tell assistant boyfriend that shey he will not buy new iPhone for her ni? Can’t he see that the screen of her phone has broken ni? Meanwhile still keep a close eye on them o. And lastly ensure that you are meeting her NEEDS sufficiently. A word is enough for the wise.
thanks for your advice
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Johnames: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
dbestuncle:
Trust them until u have a reason not to.
2. Join in the jist,it will help you understand your babe more.
3. Sometimes bring up discussions n be active in the discussion.
4. Once in a while become personal like cut the guy off. Sometimes like babe I want us to see inside. When inside talk intimate having known what she really likes.
5. If the above didn't yield just prepare your mind that you may loose her to him or someone else like him because guy u boring to stay with.
6. No vex with me o

I no vex, I understand your point
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Animegirl:
For me you shouldn't see it as anything. But if you can't take it just jokingly go and carry your babe maybe try it once or twice, if she doesn't get the memo, just let her be.

Just be yourself, and don't let a girl change who you're because you don't talk much.
You sound like a cheat, with your cheating big booteh
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
Johnames:
They will soon Bleep. That one is sure thing
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Durabest: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
The guy is cool? And so what? Don't u knw what cool guys can do?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by KiNg0G: 1:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
Bobmarie:
Better take this advice since she doesn’t want to use her brain.
Leak her attention like drops of water in intervals and watch her worship you.

Don’t try to change yourself because of anyone, people will always adapt..
What say we link up like friends, since we share same mindset.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by nedekid: 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
Johnames:
what do you suggest?
Either you discharge the guy quickly, or he starts wiping your babe (if he has not started already).
You may choose the boys code of solidarity, but in the first place your guy no show you love by overgisting with your love interest, seeing say the girl de feel am, him suppose backoff. cool

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Kriss216:

I suggest you give your life a meaning and avoid Nigerian girls.
Comrade
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by PaNnamdi: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
Beebah2000:
Oga u no be introvert. grin grin
U no no wetin to discuss with your girlfriend when u dey with her. tongue grin
Introverts dey make noise if them dey free with you.
Lol

That's how I was when I was single,grin before I hooked up with current lovely wife,na so I just dey research read and watch movies,news,gists,every rubbish trend then I know am cheesy

Now we are married and know more time for unnecessary impress cool

Bills got to be paid,but we still gists sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by PaNnamdi: 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
nedekid:

Either you discharge the guy quickly, or he starts wiping your babe (if he has not started already).
You may choose the boys code of solidarity, but in the first place your guy no show you love by overgisting with your love interest, seeing say the girl de feel am, him suppose backoff. cool
If dem drive the guy from house cool u go like am grin
Why u dey give bad advice to another man grin grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by MoIbrahim: 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
Johnames:
what do you suggest?

There's nothing wrong if they also do the same in your presence and the thing that makes them laugh is not against your principles
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Johnames:
You need to mark your territory....the first impression I give my guys is nobody fvcks with my girl cause I don't even try to be funny with their girlfriends.

What I'm saying is you're shy and you may not complain when you see them having fun together ..... which is exactly what that guy is banking on to doke your babe grin
Anybody tries that with me things get ugly real fast and just like you I'm also a core introvert speaking from experience tho

My advice get rid of them both they ain't loyal undecided thank me later cheesy Always remember na from clap dance take dey start

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by PaNnamdi: 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
Rubbiish:

Cc Johnames
The bold works like magic!
It will kill every feeling your friend is developing for that girl & u will see how their interaction will reduce! If at all u are unable to do the above, spend a long time with her alone in the room when ur friend is around, feigning sexual activities & come out to paint a nice picture of how it was having sex with her to your friend, it will kill the attraction between them. It works like magic. Let me tell u how this work, so long ur friend is not ur blood brother, he is already fantasizing sleeping with ur girl, but will apply self control not to make this happen. But the fantasies has already been established due to their closeness. Once u keep rubbing sleeping with her on his face, that attraction automatically dies, sometimes he may end up hating the girl sef, which is actually good for your relationship. This will show u already own her, anything he might be doing to please her will be a waste of time in his eyes, so he will withdraw!
Na lie grin

Some go still wan still do their own grin
Man wey dey patronise olosho nor know say dem dey sleep with them cool

The best thing is for the guy to be himself and tell the girl confidently and calmly how he feels without been to over concerned

If him apply your way,e go shock you say the guy go dey ask for party grin grin

I
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by Tapout(m): 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
Johnames:

Lol.... your own gf kwa?? So she comes around and you guys just sit in silence?? you are an introvert with a Doctorate Degree cheesy I wonder how you were able to woo her, abi na she woo you ?? grin grin

Let me be Frank with you. From your narration, it's obvious she enjoys your friend's company. Count your loss and move on. That's all I have to say.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation by PaNnamdi: 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
Donbabafx1:

My brother God will bless you so much. This was my situation exactly! Those kind of friends are green sarpents! Did I invite my babe to my house as a family gist partner? Abi my friend self does not have sense to give her less attention, so me and my friend should now be contesting for my babe’s attention?. Breaking up with my babe and my friend was the real deal for me
You are wise

Na those kind of friends fit plot the downfall of their friends or even kill them.

That's why it's never advisable to listen to forgiveness plea of a woman who have cheated on you.
It doesn't always end well.i knew a guy who did some time ago,but now he is dead.the woman just dey flex the guy property with other men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy / Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.