Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime (10215 Views)

Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime / Transparency International: Nigeria's Corruption Rating Gets Worse / Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Diligent1(f): 8:20am On Jan 27, 2022
Children copy their parents, citizens copy the government

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:21am On Jan 27, 2022
The report was only covered public sector which is government and it agencies not private sector.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by anonimi: 8:21am On Jan 27, 2022
DMerciful:
Bubu is the one that came to fight corruption!

Don't mind this compromised, corrupt chap who claims to be a pastor but defends the indefensible looting of Bubu and his 40 barawos.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Totilopussylick(m): 8:21am On Jan 27, 2022
abobote:
But at least Buhari is the most corrupted
Buhari isn't corrupt lipsrsealed

He's surroundings do.

You and the rest of every other Nigerians are all corrupted undecided
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by lexy2014: 8:21am On Jan 27, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I concur....

The corruption and criminality in every Nigerian can not be over emphasized

Come to the streets, visit government parastatal....go round public sectors and check civil abi na public servant and see the huge corruption

But buhari said he was going to fight corruption. What happened?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by anonimi: 8:23am On Jan 27, 2022
abobote:
But at least Buhari is the most corrupted

ignis:
But Buhari is the oga kpata kpata of corruption.

That should be no surprise for the old soldier who was with Abacha all the 5 years that they were looting as if tomorrow will never come.
A-looter comrade geng of thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by callthefred: 8:23am On Jan 27, 2022
A very bias and selfish man. He was the former editor of Sun news and when such reports came under GEJ, the ass licker was blaming GEJ. How come suddenly now that Buhari is in charge and with all noise of fighting corruption it is not Buhari's fault?

These are clowns the President surrounds himself with. People who cannot tell him the honest truth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by olowococoa: 8:23am On Jan 27, 2022
According to the promise made to us by this present administration,what has been done to curb it or instead,are the top citizens not showing us impunity?(won Kan njaye talomaa mu mi eyin nun OLORUN nun).
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Blakjewelry(m): 8:24am On Jan 27, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:
Quite true
Let's be honest... Even just for now! The people in government aren't much different from most of us, and by most; I mean 90%.
We're very likely to do the exact same thing because it's in our personalities as Nigerians to think ME FIRST!
While this is true, if it were to pdp that is in power will he sing the same song?
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by system21: 8:25am On Jan 27, 2022
Government of excuse and corruption
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Abasey(m): 8:26am On Jan 27, 2022
Politicians doing what they know how to do best, politicizing almost everything with unnecessary excuses.
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by lexy2014: 8:28am On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

He's surroundings do.

Let me get u clear. So buhari isn't corrupt. It is his "surroundings" that is corrupt. Which means he is a saint and nigerians are corrupt.

If u say "You and the rest of every other Nigerians are all corrupted", aren't u part of the "rest of Nigerians that are corrupted"?

If u saying that all Nigerians are corrupt apart from buhari, then which corruption did buhari say he was going to fight?

In 2015, buhari inherited $2.1b from the Excess Crude Account(ECA). Can u also help us explain how buhari depleted the account from $2.1b to $60m since u say he isn't corrupt?

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/16/how-buhari-government-depleted-nigeria%E2%80%99s-excess-crude-account-21billion-2015-current

I just saw that it has reduced to $35m

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by tnerro1(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2022
But i remember when the government was trying to cheat someone of his money that blew whistle that time, they even said they want to check if the guy will not run mad if they give him what he is entitled to, is that not also corruption
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by viktagorion: 8:29am On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by HandsomeHITLER(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2022
Blakjewelry:

While this is true, if it were to pdp that is in power will he sing the same song?
I doubt... But then... There's his side, your side, anyone's side and the Truth's side
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Titaniumental: 8:29am On Jan 27, 2022
I think for the very first time,i will have to agree with this Man.

Corruption in Nigeria cut across all levels, sometimes the corruption we citizen dealt among ourselves is even more cumbersome than the one going on in the higher levels.
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by joyandfaith: 8:30am On Jan 27, 2022
Azeemokoya:

https://newsroundtheclock.com/transparency-international-rating-indicts-all-nigerians/

Number 1 Nigerian is Buhari who promised to fight corruption. Buhari leads others follow.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Catsofnaija: 8:31am On Jan 27, 2022
Yes, very true.
We are corrupt in this continent.
We choose our leaders through corruption and bigotry.
We don't demand accountability from them.
We want to get rich quick.
We don't want to make the world better than we left it
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Nicetry: 8:32am On Jan 27, 2022
Them don shift the blame to all Nigerian

Finally bubu blame don touch everybody
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by joyandfaith: 8:32am On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

He's surroundings do.

All Nigerians are corrupt-Adesina.
Is Buhari not a Nigerian? Or is he sudanese?
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Enyimbamercedes: 8:33am On Jan 27, 2022
Femi never disappoints!!!

Bros it firmly indicts your 'regime'!

It is by far the most corrupt since General Abdulsalami Abubakar.

Do not try to pin it on all Nigerians...okaayyyy
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2022
Buhari told Nigerians during campaign that he would jail corrupt Nigerians.Instead,he is going after people who criticizes his bad governance.
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Mrbenny001: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2022
I thought your Buhari vow to defeat corruption when he get the president...But I guess corruption index is much more than he met it... So he's government is a failure
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I concur....

Come to the streets, visit government parastatal....go round public sectors and check civil abi na public servant and see the huge corruption

One thing about Nigerians is that we really don't hate corruption the way we pretend to..we are just angry because we are not the one in office carrying out the corruption

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by NOwazobia: 8:34am On Jan 27, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I concur....

One thing about Nigerians is that we really don't hate corruption the way we pretend to..we are just angry because we are not the one in office carrying out the corruption

The chief fraudster, cum Cultist has spoken? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Blakjewelry(m): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:

I doubt... But then... There's his side, your side, anyone's side and the Truth's side
It's not about side to a truth, these guys don't know when to keep shut
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by seunayantokun(m): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2022
Paid to puke poison.
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Indispensable85(m): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2022
I agree totally with femi on this. Nigerians are terribly corrupt not just the government.
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by tesppidd: 8:37am On Jan 27, 2022
This is the truest shiit I have heard all year.

Whenever such reports are made, some Nigerians especially PDP people are always happy about it.
Because they think that the report points to only APC and Buhari.

This corruption report is a direct indictment on the generality of Nigerians, APC, PDP, everybody!

Another thing is that; the more the exposure and fight against corrupt practices, the more the awareness and so TI increases the corruption index...

Just last week someone got sacked at my workplace for exposing some long term procurement corruption which has been taking place since 2010.

It's not about Buhari or APC,

Nigerians generally love and adore corruption.

It's a way of life around here.
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by olabrad: 8:38am On Jan 27, 2022
Lovenorth:
The report indicts PDP members

Then corruption during Jonathan days wasn't the fault of Jonathan, but that of every Nigerian, including Buhari, el Rufai, Femi Adesina, you, etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Racoon(m): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2022
Guess you think you are smart by this silly statement? Why not blame the past government as usual? Thought even your sanctimonious boss body odour fights corruption?

Perhaps your reasoning was still warped when all you lots do is to accused others of same corruption when you fully know it is innate in an average Nigerian.Femi Adeshina will forever remains an asshole.
[s]
tesppidd:
This is the truest shiit I have heard all year.Whenever such reports are made, some Nigerians especially PDP people are always happy about it.

Because they think that the report points to only APC & Buhari.This corruption report is a direct indictment on the generality of Nigerians, APC, PDP, It's not about Buhari or APC, Nigerians generally love and adore corruption.It's a way of life around here.
[/s] You think you are smart but you are not. Guess it's after seeing that Buhari govt is corruption personified abi? Yet the sanctimonious Mr.Integrity and zombies alike overhyped corruption of former governments as if all of them dropped from heaven?

The truth remains that "We can see, therefore, that President Buhari’s anti-corruption fervour is merely self-serving. He regards only his political opponents as having the copyright on corruption. By this token, every allegation of corruption leveled against his friends and financiers must be “baseless.” https://opinion.premiumtimesng.com/2018/10/23/president-buhari-is-not-against-corruption-by-femi-aribisala/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keyamo: Nigeria Had Its Highest Inflation Rate Under Obasanjo, Atiku Not Buhari / Okada Riders Beat-up LASTMA Officers / Kemi Adeosun's Interview On Channels TV Today (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.