Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime (10235 Views)

Transparency Int’l Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Buhari Regime / Transparency International: Nigeria's Corruption Rating Gets Worse / Not Just Buhari — Even Trump ‘doesn’t Know What’s Happening In His White House’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by luizpippo(m): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2022
During GEJ's time when the corrupt rating wasn't this bad, the APC and its Buhari shouted to the world how only the government was very corrupt infact the whole APC had no corrupt fella amongst them then, and there was PMB, the greatest integrity man alive, suddenly the same Integrity Mammon got there , corruption index got worse and it is now the whole nation that it is rubbing on not the govt and its cronies again abi?

Too many idiots populates this APC govt and its zombies.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Donedeal1(m): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2022
This man getting worst,

almost damaged

beyond repairs.
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by israelmao(m): 8:42am On Jan 27, 2022
In more than 6years in power buck passing continues
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by HandsomeHITLER(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2022
Blakjewelry:

It's not about side to a truth, these guys don't know when to keep shut
cheesy I understand!! They're a bunch of wicked thieves and liars.
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Trentee4eva: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2022
Atk1nson:
thank God they didn blame pdp this time. As usual though, it is everybody but buhari's fault
Adesina is the perfect definition of an IDIOT. The Govt was indicted here not the people. Same people had different opinions during the PDP administration. Bastard son of a thousand fathers.

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Lawalemi(m): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2022
Thunder where are you?
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Tannhauser(m): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2022
grin
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Lovenorth: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2022
olabrad:

Then corruption during Jonathan days wasn't the fault of Jonathan, but that of every Nigerian, including Buhari, el Rufai, Femi Adesina, you, etc.
But Jonathan said by himself that stealing is not corruption
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Tannhauser(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2022
luizpippo:
During GEJ's time when the corrupt rating wasn't this bad, the APC and its Buhari shouted to the world how only the government was very corrupt infact the whole APC had no corrupt fella amongst them then, and there was PMB, the greatest integrity man alive, suddenly the same Integrity Mammon got there , corruption index got worse and it is now the whole nation that it is rubbing on not the govt and its cronies again abi?

God bless you this morning, exactly what I wanted to say. You took the words out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Tannhauser(m): 8:54am On Jan 27, 2022
Lovenorth:

cheesy

Which is why we have the POLICE and the ICPC as separate bodies. After mischievously misquoting the man, who is the joke on now? Shameless people.
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Buckeyemedia1: 8:56am On Jan 27, 2022
luizpippo:

Can you people ever change, are you not a yahoo boy or don’t you have friends that do 419 for a living? So I should blame President Buhari for Huspuppi’s atrocities?

Nonsense Hypocrites, the corruption index got worse, because people like you intensified your criminal capabilities.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Tochj(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I concur....
The corruption and criminality in every Nigerian can not be over emphasized

Come to the streets, visit government parastatal....go round public sectors and check civil abi na public servant and see the huge corruption

One thing about Nigerians is that we really don't hate corruption the way we pretend to..we are just angry because we are not the one in office carrying out the corruption

You are right bro
But you see
This is the lies he told Nigerians against GEJ.
He thought governance is a tea party
Now it's obvious that the seat is way bigger than him.
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by FILEBE(m): 8:58am On Jan 27, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I concur....

Come to the streets, visit government parastatal....go round public sectors and check civil abi na public servant and see the huge corruption

One thing about Nigerians is that we really don't hate corruption the way we pretend to..we are just angry because we are not the one in office carrying out the corruption

Even you, Brutus? You, a yahoo boy is complaining about corruption?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Crafteck1: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2022
But if na achievement ratings, una go claim am.
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Tannhauser(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Can you people ever change, are you not a yahoo boy or don’t you have friends that do 419 for a living? So I should blame President Buhari for Huspuppi’s atrocities?

Nonsense Hypocrites, the corruption index got worse, because people like you intensified your criminal capabilities.

angry

You are the shameless hypocrite here, did the Yahoo start under Buhari? Why blame them for the corruption rather than the government, like you lot did prior to the 2015 elections?
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Ferdinandu(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2022
Azeemokoya:

https://newsroundtheclock.com/transparency-international-rating-indicts-all-nigerians/
Nothing these miscreants called Presidential Aidies will not invent to cover their Principals incompetence
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Buckeyemedia1: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2022
FILEBE:

Even you, Brutus? You, a yahoo boy is complaining about corruption?
No compound of 4 flats in Edo State, that doesn’t have a yahoo Representative there.
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by desiredhome: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2022
DMerciful:
Bubu is the one that came to fight corruption!
And corruption is fighting back....
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by pho: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I concur....

In as much as I agree with you on this government equally need to put in place strong government institutions and follow the rule of law to punish those who are corrupt and not been selective or witch hunting. Until we begin to apply the full wrath of the law we still have a long way to go in this country call naija
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Tochj(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

Don't divert attention bro
Now that the corruption had swallowed up Buhari Government
He should apologize to GEJ ASAP

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Buckeyemedia1: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2022
Ferdinandu:
Nothing these miscreants called Presidential Aidies will not invent to cover their Principals incompetence
Ignorance na bad thing, Oyibo man call you Criminal, you say na the Government.

Maybe Huspuppi & Investo Obi dey work for Federal Government?
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Rollitout: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2022
Lai Lai, I no agree, no be una dey government dey embezzle public funds, why u go drag innocent people like me into una corruption list. Take time o Mr man, I no corrupt na una corrupt.
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by VaselineCrew: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2022
Mr Femi Adesina, why can’t you start by making sure that the government follows the rule of law?

You control the army and the police, yet they are one of the highest law breakers in the land.

You can’t even get your police force to pull people over for violations, instead of standing and flagging cars down, something all developed nations do.

So if you don’t have law enforcers, how are you supposed to have order and in turn reduction in corruption?

Start with what you control Mr Femi, give us a 21st century police force, but I’m guessing you are not interested in any of that.

Left to you and the typical Nigerian politician, the status quo must remain.

That’s why I applaud Ambode for one thing in particular, introducing the 112 police squad cars in Lagos at the time. For a BRIEF, BRIEF PERIOD IN ALL THE HISTORY OF LAGOS, police squad cars were giving chase and pulling people over. You ran a red light and you’d see the 112 car behind you with its sirens on, flagging you to pull over.

Alas, like everything Nigerian, it seemed such respite from chaos was short lived indeed, the status quo of a corrupt and chaotic society must remain. So now, there is no consequence whatsoever for running red lights in Lagos, as long as you do it when no official is standing beside you.

You all know the solutions to most of our problems but you dilly-dally constantly. The kind of gengutsu used on Nigeria ehn
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Buckeyemedia1: 9:08am On Jan 27, 2022
Tochj:

Don't divert attention bro
Now that the corruption had swallowed up Buhari Government
He should apologize to GEJ ASAP
Everyone knows Nigeria & corruption, even ordinary referee from Nigeria, CAF no invite for Nations Cup with all your players from outside of Nigeria?

Na Buhari cause am, small Tunisia wey the population no reach Lagos State knocked you out of Nations Cup?

Shameless thing, I don’t blame you Failure.
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by olabrad: 9:09am On Jan 27, 2022
Lovenorth:

But Buhari also said Abacha did not steal and Nigeria is still retrieving Abacha's loot from Switzerland.
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by zeyt: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2022
There is saying " a shrewd can't smell it own body ordour" We all know how corruption pervades on Nigerians
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by slimghost(m): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2022
Extremely irresponsible government. Never takes responsibility for anything. Tueh!
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by hohafrank(m): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2022
Buhari must shift responsibility as usual.
As the head is bad the other part will follow suit.
He is corruption personified.
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by Tochj(m): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Everyone knows Nigeria & corruption, even ordinary referee from Nigeria, CAF no invite for Nations Cup with all your players from outside of Nigeria?

Na Buhari cause am, small Tunisia wey the population no reach Lagos State knocked you out of Nations Cup?

Shameless thing, I don’t blame you Failure.
My dear, be calming down
GEJ himself was not caught on corruption
But Buhari supporters call him names.
Now he can't handle the same thing they accuse GEJ of
He is even worse.
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by VaselineCrew: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

Wasn’t it a police officer under this government that aided him?

Who controls the police?

If we ran a transparent democracy, a president would even make statements, publicly decrying the said police officer.

Also reforms would be put in place to checkmate corruption within the police force.

I believe a president really serious about ending corruption in Nigeria can get a lot done despite the difficulty, because most of the society is already corrupt, so one could do a random check here and there and correct a lot of wrongs.

So besides having the right subordinates in place who should honestly report back the dealings of a ministry or sector or whatever, a president can do checks him/herself.

Take the passport office for instance, imagine a president making an impromptu visit to an office to see the corruption taking place, or, or, remotely checking in via cctv with audio. At a glance, you already see the massive corruption taking place in broad daylight and subordinates can be immediately reprimanded.

Remember when Osinbajo visited the airport public bathrooms as acting president? That was epic, even though it was a one time gesture.

When you know that a president is acting daily to catch corrupt individuals, I’m telling you, even airport immigration officer will be scared to ask you for bribe.

A president can also react once in a while to viral corruption videos, be it involving administrators or law enforcement. That will go a long way to curb corruption as well, when others note that a president is directly interested in a case involving corruption.

For instance, imagine a president reacting to a single case of police corruption or brutality caught on tape.

Nigeria so needs an active president with the fear of God and I’m telling you, a lot of things can get done on a macro scale. Of course we can’t forget about governors and legislators.
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by conyema12(m): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2022
So you are invariably saying we don,t have the leadership that can significantly stop or control the rate of corruption in Nigeria. Its either Buhari benefits grossly from the corruption or that he is completely incompetent to handle it pure and simple.
Re: Femi Adesina: Corruption Rating Indicts All Nigerians, Not Just Buhari Regime by begge: 9:32am On Jan 27, 2022
The first time you make sense since 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New PDP HQ Marked For Demolition / PIA Loopholes: 36 States Set Up Six-Member Panel, Plan Amendments / Sokoto's Commissioner Of Science And Technology Who Resigned Meets Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.