Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,523 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Excessive Itching In Private Parts - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Excessive Itching In Private Parts (36149 Views)

Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others / Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) / Causes Of Itching In Private Parts & 13 Home Remedies To Relieve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by ProphetJeroboam: 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
Most likely scabies since there is no discharge. Go see a doctor. Scabies itch in the dick is insane!
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Badgers14: 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:
Hey guys, I think I need your help. So for close to 2 weeks now, I have been having itching sensations round my private parts and I noticed some rash around my dick ..

Have been to the hospital they said I had prunitis and gave me some injections and a drug called loterine but it's 3 days now and I still have this serious itching around my laps that surrounds the private part .. My bums itch me too despite frequently changing boxers etc...

Please I need help from anyone who has experienced this before.

Mind Everytime I have sex I have used condom... Any recommendations will be good. Thanks

Are you allergic to rubber?
.it could be an allergic reaction.

Did you just start having this issue now or you have been having this issue since?

1 Like

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by damton(m): 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:
Hey guys, I think I need your help. So for close to 2 weeks now, I have been having itching sensations round my private parts and I noticed some rash around my dick ..

Have been to the hospital they said I had prunitis and gave me some injections and a drug called loterine but it's 3 days now and I still have this serious itching around my laps that surrounds the private part .. My bums itch me too despite frequently changing boxers etc...

Mind Everytime I have sex I have used condom... Any recommendations will be good. Thanks
You could be having an invasive yeast infection . I'll suggest you take 4 teaspoon of pure coconut oil morning till night daily.
Very potent
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Antoeni(m): 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
Maybe it's Follow Come Sickness, Talk to Your Daddy About it,

1 Like

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Emyogalanya: 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

that's scabies. Very difficult to treat. Look for penicillin. V. Potassium 500,000 it's ₦350. With ketoconazol. Then apply funbact A. I'm currently on the same thing. While it can be transmitted via sex, it can also be transmitted by body contact. It's itching is almost sweeter than sex itself. Also apply benzoyln benzoate

4 Likes

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by frank016(m): 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

We have all been there... It's probably scabies avoid steroids cos it gives you saggy balls. Just get a Permethrin cream it would kill the pest in days. And most importantly upgrade to premium banny. Say no to free pu**y

2 Likes

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by ntebong: 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
Contact on 0902 645 8065 for lasting solution
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by vikiphy89(m): 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Most times its toilet infections called sybies or so. Use penincillin tube
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Goldbw122(m): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hmm well you just have to get the best treatment that you have so that it would not disturbed your daily activities.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Na una dey condemn guys wey dey waank O.

1 Like

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Onyi90(m): 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Get a good medicated soap use it and thank me later
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by naijaebay: 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Shaving, down there, helps as part of personal hygiene. That is if you haven't already do so.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by musttapha(m): 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Result of wearing one boxer for a month...

You never see anything, shebi na women you dae follow up and down
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Patrick2497: 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
Notaket:

Try Herbal
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by ShakurRapmonst: 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Go to General hospital and get proper test and treatment.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Ishilove: 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Amu egbara grin
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by mickeymimi: 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
shave and use cannestan or see a doctor.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by akin9ja78(m): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
Alaye go find agbo tell the woman u want agbo wey u fit dey use bath and drink as well. Thank me later
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by nams77: 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:
everything can't be cruise baba don't be stupid
It is a fungi infection. They normally occur in the skin but when the area around the organ becomes moist and humid as a result of dampness, they multiply and cause itches.
They may even spread to the divide of your bum. grin cheesy
I can't really remember the name of that organism now
Buy funbact A or tribotan(Around #500) and apply on affected part for 2,weeks. Wash and keep that area always dry. If at home, tie wrapper/loose boxers or go naked if you can. Avoid tight fitting boxers.
Are you fat op?
Wash all your undergarments as u start treatment

2 Likes

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by mrdipye(m): 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
You would have posted pictures so we could see and identity with it
Btw when I had similar issue in 2017 my pharmacist sister asked me to use kentokonazone liquid and one tiny drug like that ( can't remember the name right now).

NB
The itching lasted for weeks while using the drugs and mine was a reaction to my bathing soap

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Mike008(m): 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
Go back to the hospital and tell them symptoms persist
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by fidtopade: 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
More solution.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Maxwellisaac: 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
When scratching does it give you this pleasing urge to go on scratching? Does it produce fluid when an affected area is scratched off?? If yes, na sweetie dey worry you.
I dont know the original name, but it is wind dispersed. It is a viral disease which must have come in contact with your undies, and then permeates into your body. It is very contagious, too. It itches majorly on the public region and ur butt inclusive.
There are times it tend to produce little itching boils on other parts of your body- ur arms mostly.
Get these drugs:
White flygen tablet, fucin tablet, cypro tablet, gentralck injection 1 pack.

1 Like

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by axeman2(m): 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

change the water you used in bathing I have experience such the water you are using is toxic and also apply Fumbat A the rest will be history
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by brainhgeek(m): 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
I refuse to say that you have been gonorrheated grin
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Seun360(m): 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
Toto.too carry wahala, no wa o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by KIPPASA: 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
You're simply surfering from 'MITES' infestation(Scabbies).
CAUSES: Sleeping in a dirty foam which has not been sunned for a long time.
MITES: MITES enters into your skin and breed, deficate and feed on your blood. They can survive in your body for more than three(3) months.
TREATMENT: Sulphur Ointment Cream(Aquasulph) - Rub on the affected areas on your body, CLINDAMYCIN HYDROCHLORIDE CAPSULES USP, (CLINDIAYE - 300), SPEXACIN-OZ, ORNIDAZOLE and OFLOXACIN TABLET.
It could last upto two weeks before it goes completely.
NOTE: It can cost you upto #4,000 - #5,000. Got to a pharmacist. I was once a victim. Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by orchin(m): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

Lol, it's scabies bro, it happened to me too. Buy benzyl benzoate lotion and rub it after bathing, buy erythromycin too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by checky619: 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Scabies bro.... you got scabies, you probably slept on a bed that has scabies or contacted it through clothes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by FireUpNow(m): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Guy don go shine ashana Congo that is infested with some STDs. Guy kpekus is very sweet oo but full of dangers. Meet a good doctor and you need comprehensive lab tests. Stop blowing unproted and strange babes, forget about their shapes and beautiful they are attractions to sickness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" / Traditional Bonesetter Complicates A Child's Case, Loses Limb (Graphic Photo) / Fibroids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.