Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Excessive Itching In Private Parts - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Excessive Itching In Private Parts (36178 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) / Causes Of Itching In Private Parts & 13 Home Remedies To Relieve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Blackie46(m): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
seyz91:
Can you abstain?
I have been abstaining for a while now. It has helped me to be more focused and saved me some stress and cash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by EASYGURU(m): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
ogawisdom:

Get it in any pharmacy store, it's a lotion, take bath with warm water n rub in ur entire body except face. Rub more in your private part. It should be over in less than one week.

After soak ur towel in hot water n wash. It's an ectoparasite

Omo guy this thing burn my ball ooo. Christ my ball sack was literally burnt today. Heaven grin grin grin
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by EASYGURU(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Blackie46:
I have been abstaining for a while now. It has helped me to be more focused and saved me some stress and cash.

Would that help with the current situation??
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by sisisioge: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
Wearing condoms all the time doesnt entirely protect you fa.

Sebi her pussssy juice still stains your thighs plus all those wetness you love so much.
Sebi she still gives you a deep throat bj.
You probably give heads too.

Oga, there are some STDs that ordinary exposure to the intimate wears of a carrier transfer! Find a decent girl, una no go gree. Na so so fast lane and short time una dey find upandan....afar mail gbeng. I wish you good luck o. Pele.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by sylve11: 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Blackie46:
Pls note that condom cannot protect you from STIs 100%. Infact some STIs are contracted by just contact with the vagina fluid. Condoms don't cover every part of your organ and in some cases could tear. Abstinence is the surest way to avoid STIs. Abeg make we get sense this year.

Thank you. cool
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by EngrTaiwo1(m): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
It's caused by dry skin. Contact me on 08039724675 for lasting solution.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by 147abbey(m): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Is a normal thing to have as a guy man....
Buy a pod of melon slice it in pieces soak it with just water drink it every morning..
U will thank me later
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by alaminjoda(m): 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Damatol
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by mgccrown(m): 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
ALL D ERUSES. Is what u have.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by seyz91(m): 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
Good for.you

Body no be firewood
.God wey create konji in us knows what he did

He's perfect God

Blackie46:
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by opeey(m): 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:
Hey guys, I think I need your help. So for close to 2 weeks now, I have been having itching sensations round my private parts and I noticed some rash around my dick ..

Have been to the hospital they said I had prunitis and gave me some injections and a drug called loterine but it's 3 days now and I still have this serious itching around my laps that surrounds the private part .. My bums itch me too despite frequently changing boxers etc...

Please I need help from anyone who has experienced this before.

Mind Everytime I have sex I have used condom... Any recommendations will be good. Thanks

Baba na sweety you get..
Sweety isn't transmitted by sex alone.. if you share towel or you slepp with an affected fellow. You will also catch it..
Is better you go local than spending on drugs amf injection.

The stuff use complete 1yr on my body till it vanish by itself after spending thousand on Naira..
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by stevo123(m): 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
Good evening how are you,buy canesten cream, and change your underwear � after bath apply the cream on it if possible don't wear anything if want to sleep.drug amoxiclav 625 mg, vitamin C 2 morning and night,pcm tab2morning and night, loratidine 1atnight.for 10 days.

With this I'm very sure you will be cured
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by artur(m): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
Bro don't panic
I am having a similar case with you but am getting better
I've be using aboniki to rob the surface
My nephew of 10yrs transfer this to me
I've been on medication for over 2weeks now

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by ndan: 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
freedomchild:
I'm a pharmacist and I'll advice you to go for laboratory test. (m/c/s). Visit a pharmacy(not chemist). You'll be taken care of. The laboratory result together with the care from a pharmacist will manage and solve your problem..

Your healthcare is our sole concern.

Follow this advice.

Or you can contact an herbalist
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by dapadawee: 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Pix
Or exit
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by TPound(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
They call it sweetie grin
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by fapcrook(m): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Pinshure of it or wedonbilive it
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by ogawisdom(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
ote author=EASYGURU post=109741532]

Omo guy this thing burn my ball ooo. Christ my ball sack was literally burnt today. Heaven grin grin grin[/quote]

It's working dts the way it feels, u are lucky u are applying in cold weather, if in hot weather u will feel it more
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Peridotite: 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
[size=8pt][/size]This works:
Wash the part thoroughly with clean water, no soap. Then dry gently with a clean towel. Get aloe vera leaf, cut open and apply the gel generously over the affected parts. Do not use underwear or you can wear loose boxers(make sure the material is pure cotton. Th relief is almost instantaneous.
Please see your doctor again for proper diagnosis and tests.
Notaket:
Hey guys, I think I need your help. So for close to 2 weeks now, I have been having itching sensations round my private parts and I noticed some rash around my dick ..

Have been to the hospital they said I had prunitis and gave me some injections and a drug called loterine but it's 3 days now and I still have this serious itching around my laps that surrounds the private part .. My bums itch me too despite frequently changing boxers etc...

Mind Everytime I have sex I have used condom... Any recommendations will be good. Thanks
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by lordprogress: 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
EASYGURU:

Me and OP dey the same shoes like this but my own i don go general hospital for test both blood and urine test for 17500 plus physical examination by General Hospital doctor. They couldn't see the problem. I had to call A friend i met on camp who studied pharmacy and he recommended zinnat tablet and terbinafine tablet that it's fingal growth. Then he recommended Daktacort cream that i should apply to the affected area and xyzal tablet if the Itching is unbearable pending when the drugs starts working. Three-days later i notice all the red spots turned black and was reducing drastically so i didn't complete my dose but now its coming back. I don go back to those same medication. But as it stands now i go add nairaland advice.

As it stands now, this night i no go use that Daktacort cream. I dey go buy Benzyl benzoate for pharmacy as recommended here on NL. Whatever it is that is disturbing me must give way. I still geh 2 girls wen i wan disV* fir this Feb. I don too postpone this match grin grin grin
Lol see watin woman dun do you and you nor wan still hear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by EASYGURU(m): 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
lordprogress:

Lol see watin woman dun do you and you nor wan still hear grin grin
Bro i gats commission those two bani project so real work go start before February end grin grin grin grin
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by SouthWestBlood(m): 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
vickydevoka:

This life na luck. I de fùck slay mamas n hook up babes without c.d. buh for one day I never contact. Buh I just stop sex n brt9ja completely. I no like temptation Abeg
Even if I agree with you, how do we identify who is lucky and who is not?
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by davidque: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

Change your hospital, do another test to get a second opinion. Finally, stop fornicating, get married instead of this immoral lifestyle
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by SouthWestBlood(m): 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
davidque:

Change your hospital, do another test to get a second opinion. Finally, stop fornicating, get married instead of this immoral lifestyle

Married people still have sex with other women/men.

2 Likes

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Fragility6: 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Bayaar02:

I thought I'll die.
Since then, me and woman don become enemies
U go dey more careful sleeping with them now but avoiding them totally, guy e hard

1 Like

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Seun360(m): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
EASYGURU:

Me and OP dey the same shoes like this but my own i don go general hospital for test both blood and urine test for 17500 plus physical examination by General Hospital doctor. They couldn't see the problem. I had to call A friend i met on camp who studied pharmacy and he recommended zinnat tablet and terbinafine tablet that it's fingal growth. Then he recommended Daktacort cream that i should apply to the affected area and xyzal tablet if the Itching is unbearable pending when the drugs starts working. Three-days later i notice all the red spots turned black and was reducing drastically so i didn't complete my dose but now its coming back. I don go back to those same medication. But as it stands now i go add nairaland advice.

As it stands now, this night i no go use that Daktacort cream. I dey go buy Benzyl benzoate for pharmacy as recommended here on NL. Whatever it is that is disturbing me must give way. I still geh 2 girls wen i wan disV* fir this Feb. I don too postpone this match grin grin grin

Continue, you go learn by force.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by gdbelt(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

bro, it's obvious you have skin disease I'll advise you maintain a good hygiene by shaving your public hair and get creams like canescream , after bathing dry your private part with towel and apply d canes cream at least 2 times a day for 2 weeks and thank me later...
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by authority2006(m): 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:
thank you dear I will try this

Look for this dusting powder in the attachment below to dust the area like once a day. You should get relieved and be okay.

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Emyogalanya: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
oga true true the thing don do you and na for night the itching dey sweet pass.
But E dey cast person Sha as people go dey see as you dey use hand scratch your penis.
It gets worse when you bath cold water
if not for the embarrassing moments it brings, one will not want the itch to stop it's very sweet
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Zaddyshuga: 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
It’s scabies bro. You’ll need injections, benzyl benzoate and some tablets. Go to a proper pharmacist or chemist. Most hospitals don’t know how to treat it.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by alleazardous(m): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

It might be from the toilet you used, not every infection is from sexual intercourse. Try to get fluconazole and sulphur ointment
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by babington91(m): 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
Send pictures or adonbilivit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Traditional Bonesetter Complicates A Child's Case, Loses Limb (Graphic Photo) / Early Pregnancy And Pepper Soup / "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.