Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Excessive Itching In Private Parts - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Excessive Itching In Private Parts (36189 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) / Causes Of Itching In Private Parts & 13 Home Remedies To Relieve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by PaNnamdi: 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
Oga use sponge scrub your private parts and yansh well with Dettol soap.

Also try to post a pic of it so that we might help you if symptoms persist.
cool

1 Like

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by MrWondah(m): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:
Hey guys, I think I need your help. So for close to 2 weeks now, I have been having itching sensations round my private parts and I noticed some rash around my dick ..

Have been to the hospital they said I had prunitis and gave me some injections and a drug called loterine but it's 3 days now and I still have this serious itching around my laps that surrounds the private part .. My bums itch me too despite frequently changing boxers etc...

Please I need help from anyone who has experienced this before.

Mind Everytime I have sex I have used condom... Any recommendations will be good. Thanks
That's what they call sweet thing in Port Harcourt.
The itching is contagious, once you itch your ball,bot goes straight to your brain. You enjoy the sweet sensation and you are to scratch more.
The moment you are done, you'll feel the burning sensation and the rashes would open dropping liquid. The liquid is how it spreads faster to other parts of the body.
I'm not a doctor, physician, or pharmacist. Administering the medication is as is
This is the common treatment here in PHC.
1 card of Ketoral tablet to be taken one tablet twice daily
2. Half card of fulcin one in the morning one at night.
3. 1 card of felvin (if you don't have ulcer) one each in the morning and evening
4. Aboniki balm if you can stand it. After bathing or scratching, rub it on your bales and affected places.

5 Likes

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:
Hey guys, I think I need your help. So for close to 2 weeks now, I have been having itching sensations round my private parts and I noticed some rash around my dick ..

Have been to the hospital they said I had prunitis and gave me some injections and a drug called loterine but it's 3 days now and I still have this serious itching around my laps that surrounds the private part .. My bums itch me too despite frequently changing boxers etc...

Mind Everytime I have sex I have used condom... Any recommendations will be good. Thanks

That's SWEETIE

1 Like

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Iseoluwani: 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
grin
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by fitinwell: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
kiss
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Englishisamust: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Gonoor in the building
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by fitinwell: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

Where you among those that shouted Sai Baba then... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by darlenese(f): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by GreatDamife(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
You've contacted scabies bro. It may stay with u for a while before it phases out.

1 Like

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Akanoaaa(m): 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

#100 cd would have prevented you from this.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by UmmAmir: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Buy ketoconazole( ketofung) cream. Rub twice daily. It will subside the itching.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Englishisamust: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
fitinwell:

Did you Vote APC?

grin grin which yeye question be dis
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Austineonyeka: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Go read about jock itch it might not be STD

3 Likes

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by GboyegaD(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Instead of going back to the hospital you are here on nairaland to seek a second opinion. It is well with you sir.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Bigchristo: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Pablo9090:

I think it is scabies, go to any pharmacy ask of evermethin , e no cost much
Scabies is not a child’s play
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by TimeTraveller: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:

RIP in advance again bro

You are really silly o!
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Adewale1603(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
its called private part for a reason. no disturb us with ur private life, when u want to do the nacking. you didn't call for advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by darlenese(f): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

See your mouth like "mind you Everytime I have sex i use condoms "

Do you use condoms to cover your pubic area, does the condom cover your blorkors ,does it cover the entire pubic hairs .

You have a sexually ttansimstted disease stop decieving yourself.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Monzuur(m): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
This is also happening to me oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Danjikanbauchi: 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
Pictures or I don't believe it. undecided
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by ElexObi1: 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Always bath with hot water mixed with salt. Use no soap for now. It worked for me
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

It's probably jock itch...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

Hope you feel better , go get Rebactin the pack is yellow it is a tube cream
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
Sorry brother
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Calicoe: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
In my place, we call it kizito. That thing is very stubborn. Let me guess, the itching gets worse at night. What you need is benzyl benzoate. Rub it on the surface after bath with very hot water. Do it for a week and it will stop. Mind you, na small u go rub am o because that benzyl benzoate fit fry ur pimpim

4 Likes

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Skidee: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Don't Bleep, they will not hear. Pele tie
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by FaithBrain1994(m): 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
I don't know what to tell you. Rather, i'll advice you to stay away from pre-marital sex. Fornicators won't learn.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by KENNYROSSY07(m): 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
A friend of mine have same issues. He make used of sivoderm. And everything dried off. Now his doing fine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Pedrokush: 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
This thing is call sweetie because as u dey scratch it e go dey sweet you

1 Like

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
It's not scabies but herpes simplex 1. You got it from receiving MouthAction.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by gerrardinho(m): 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
Dermabact cream and sivoketokonazole (2 tablets a day)
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by nedekid: 2:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
How often do you change your underwear?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" / Early Pregnancy And Pepper Soup / Fibroids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.