Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Excessive Itching In Private Parts - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Excessive Itching In Private Parts (36170 Views)

Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others / Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) / Causes Of Itching In Private Parts & 13 Home Remedies To Relieve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Osobi32(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
I guess u just returned from the village after the Christmas flexing abi? If so I will advise u to seek traditional medicine as fast as u can. Am sure ur scrotum is really itching with some funny looking rashes, very soon u will start to see soar around ur dickcap. Hmmmm! Don't be fooled thinking u have STD.... Na jazzz be that ooo. Am out!

1 Like

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by eddynaira125: 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Use Augmentin

Go for this, in less than 3 days everything is settle
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by denvers: 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:
Hey guys, I think I need your help. So for close to 2 weeks now, I have been having itching sensations round my private parts and I noticed some rash around my dick ..

Have been to the hospital they said I had prunitis and gave me some injections and a drug called loterine but it's 3 days now and I still have this serious itching around my laps that surrounds the private part .. My bums itch me too despite frequently changing boxers etc...

Please I need help from anyone who has experienced this before.

Mind Everytime I have sex I have used condom... Any recommendations will be good. Thanks
If the itching is sweet when you scratch it, then I'll conclude it's scabies and #700 benzyl benzoate will cure it under 2 days. My 2 cents.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Pokka5(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
[quote][/quote]
Am currently suffering same to, spent a lot on drugs but no cure, possible I haven't had the right drugs. I initially thought it was HIV but no such symptoms I had done HIV test over 20 times within 8 months it's still negative.

It came with rashes on the left side of my manhood and later on the left side of my elbow and always itching me each time in public I tend to be pressing my dick to relieve me of the itching.
CURE: Get lapa leaves red, White n also ejirin leave boil them n start taking later thank me.
For further directive message me on 08114762808
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Osobi32(m): 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
EASYGURU:

I'm also battling the same thing since last year ooo. Went to a general hospital for both blood and urine test but nothing was found on me. I currently make use of Terbinafine 250nmg tablet and Daktacort cream. Be luje eay i go use combo of all I'm seeing here. Spent close.to 70-90k on this already.
what u guys are suffering from is not what u think it is...... Na the new jazz wey young guys dey do niggars now for village. I went through it last year and I survived. Talking from experience ooo
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by RPG2020(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
Mjanee:

God don catch u finally cheesy
No body should mention me o
Carry ur excess seriousness to the land of the dead

Na one of your gang member deliver the sweetie give the guy
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Organs(m): 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
Waakanda:
Mummy G.O. must hear this.

Why naaa? you want him to go to hefayaaa?
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Godmademan(m): 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:
Hey guys, I think I need your help. So for close to 2 weeks now, I have been having itching sensations round my private parts and I noticed some rash around my dick ..

Have been to the hospital they said I had prunitis and gave me some injections and a drug called loterine but it's 3 days now and I still have this serious itching around my laps that surrounds the private part .. My bums itch me too despite frequently changing boxers etc...

Mind Everytime I have sex I have used condom... Any recommendations will be good. Thanks
Don't you itch both at day and night? Does it affect your fingers too?
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Kajaard: 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
Osobi32:
I guess u just returned from the village after the Christmas flexing abi? If so I will advise u to seek traditional medicine as fast as u can. Am sure ur scrotum is really itching with some funny looking rashes, very soon u will start to see soar around ur dickcap. Hmmmm! Don't be fooled thinking u have STD.... Na jazzz be that ooo. Am out!

Lol cheesy grin
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Notaket: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
Notaket ignore this bastard idiot I'm quoting..
Your itching of your private part has nothing to do with sex.
You've contacted scabies so go visit a pharmacy and ask of Benzyl Benzoate

God bless you bro
thank you dear I will try this
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Hanker211i: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
* get cocoderm cream and mix it with funbact A, apply it after bath morning and night.
* change your boxers to the new fitted one that covers the affected area from both laps.
Thanks me later.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Osobi32(m): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
Kajaard:

Lol cheesy grin
Yea may sound funny but true
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Myexdisturbs: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
freedomchild:
I'm a pharmacist and I'll advice you to go for laboratory test. (m/c/s). Visit a pharmacy(not chemist). You'll be taken care of. The laboratory result together with the care from a pharmacist will manage and solve your problem..

Your healthcare is our sole concern.
Lol Mr pharmacist the best still remains him seeing a physician wink
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Ahasco(m): 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

Hmm Notaket you have been infected sexually but not to worry give it two weeks or thereabout it will go by itself just don't worry yourself to death just remain calm and let nature do the rest
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by VIKTO83(m): 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Show us let's see.
Physical examination is important part of diagnosis.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Oyiboman69: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

stop putting on tight boxers that's all....
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by bonianyi: 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
Use this brand it will be ovet
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Yabsun(m): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
Na Scabies you get. You'd notice the itching is severe when night falls.
Get Benzyl Benzoate from pharmacy and apply as directed. You can take
antibiotics along with it
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by EASYGURU(m): 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
Osobi32:
what u guys are suffering from is not what u think it is...... Na the new jazz wey young guys dey do niggars now for village. I went through it last year and I survived. Talking from experience ooo

Getout of my mention.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by bonianyi: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
Use this medication it will be over. Miconazole (lotrimin Af), or Imidazole (canesten, selezen), or clotrimazole (lotrimin Af, anti-fungal, cruex, desenex).. It will be over. Thank you in advance
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by checky619: 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
mrdipye:

You've used this lotion too??

Yes

1 Like

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by flourishing247: 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

Did you take any drugs prior to this itching? Drugs that contain sulphur? It could be drug reaction. I know someone it happens to. If you see it, you will think it is STDs but it is not. The person is allergic to sulphur.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Scholar212(m): 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

Go to a standard laboratory that can do a fungal culture. Not any roadside lab oh, the likes of synlab, union diagnostics and Co. You will do a swab mcs+fungal studies., when the result is out, go to a standard pharmacy with the result to get the recommended drugs
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by iremsmith: 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by iremsmith: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Use Aquasulf ointment as you are taking your drugs prescribed by doctor..
Very powerful

1 Like

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Eteka1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
Jock itch on the beat
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Fragility6: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
Bayaar02:

This advice is golden. I can remember I had an infection 2018.
I was been placed on a drug, CENOX 500mg.
The drug reset my destiny.
Reset ur destiny how?
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Exodora: 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
When you embarked on this journey you did not ask for our opinion so why now that you have contacted STi oga.
No dey Bleep anyhow them no go hear mtcheeew!
Better go and treat it well else you e go clear you say another nigga go help you service your madam Wella when the time comes.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by brunxy(m): 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
Have you heard of curbinfect.?....contact this number and thank me later...+234 903 729 3873
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by afamaustin(m): 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
Infection
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by lordprogress: 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Wahala everybody with Thier own diagnosis cheesy cheesy
I dun see gono, scabies, mites, yeast and Even herpes OP go hospital before these nairaland people fry your balls with their treatment o.

5 Likes

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Baatunde(m): 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Please go and check for ovarian cancer. Not all itching in the private part is from STDs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" / Traditional Bonesetter Complicates A Child's Case, Loses Limb (Graphic Photo) / Fibroids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.