Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Excessive Itching In Private Parts - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Excessive Itching In Private Parts (36190 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) / Causes Of Itching In Private Parts & 13 Home Remedies To Relieve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by ProphetProsper: 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
I have had it before. It is STD. It is not caught during only sexual intercourse. I caught mine as TI public toilet infection.

Call or whatsapp me and I will tell you the medication I used to cure it permanently in 2 days.

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Dove1998(m): 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
This might be scabies, just buy a lotion called scabiestop and your problem will be over

2 Likes

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by lanchy: 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Congrats! You have won the lottery!! read this carefully and if it applies go and buy Flagyl and take recommended dose. Also stop going with women with smelly you know what!!

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/trichomoniasis/symptoms-causes/syc-20378609#:~:text=Trichomoniasis%20is%20a%20common%20sexually,trichomoniasis%20typically%20have%20no%20symptoms.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by edimaan: 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:
Hey guys, I think I need your help. So for close to 2 weeks now, I have been having itching sensations round my private parts and I noticed some rash around my dick ..

Have been to the hospital they said I had prunitis and gave me some injections and a drug called loterine but it's 3 days now and I still have this serious itching around my laps that surrounds the private part .. My bums itch me too despite frequently changing boxers etc...

Please I need help from anyone who has experienced this before.

Mind Everytime I have sex I have used condom... Any recommendations will be good. Thanks

Go and buy hydrocortisone cream and apply daily.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by vickydevoka(m): 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
SouthWestBlood:

If you don't wear the condom properly or if it slips while having sex, vagina fluid may have access to upper part of your boner, and if you had some openings around there, you may catch infection. So, it's not just about using condom.

About your case, STDs are usually difficult to treat due to the mode of entry into the body. Just be careful with the drugs you consume before you overdose yourself with too many chemicals. Find exactly what the problem is and use the right treatment to end it.

Goodluck
This life na luck. I de fùck slay mamas n hook up babes without c.d. buh for one day I never contact. Buh I just stop sex n brt9ja completely. I no like temptation Abeg

1 Like

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by vickydevoka(m): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Protecting yourself during szx doesn't entail using condoms only. Always consider the body nature of the opposite especially the laps.

Also, avoid kissing and sucking of breest of the female counterpart if you don't know her health status to avoid these kind of health issues
Sucking of breast n kissing can't cause private part itching
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by vickydevoka(m): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
Seun360:
Toto.too carry wahala, no wa o
Especially if the toto tight come the comot water. U are finished. Any disease de gal get must follow you.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by EASYGURU(m): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
lordprogress:
Wahala everybody with Thier own diagnosis cheesy cheesy
I dun see gono, scabies, mites, yeast and Even herpes OP go hospital before these nairaland people fry your balls with their treatment o.

Me and OP dey the same shoes like this but my own i don go general hospital for test both blood and urine test for 17500 plus physical examination by General Hospital doctor. They couldn't see the problem. I had to call A friend i met on camp who studied pharmacy and he recommended zinnat tablet and terbinafine tablet that it's fingal growth. Then he recommended Daktacort cream that i should apply to the affected area and xyzal tablet if the Itching is unbearable pending when the drugs starts working. Three-days later i notice all the red spots turned black and was reducing drastically so i didn't complete my dose but now its coming back. I don go back to those same medication. But as it stands now i go add nairaland advice.

As it stands now, this night i no go use that Daktacort cream. I dey go buy Benzyl benzoate for pharmacy as recommended here on NL. Whatever it is that is disturbing me must give way. I still geh 2 girls wen i wan disV* fir this Feb. I don too postpone this match grin grin grin
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by ogawisdom(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:
Hey guys, I think I need your help. So for close to 2 weeks now, I have been having itching sensations round my private parts and I noticed some rash around my dick ..

Have been to the hospital they said I had prunitis and gave me some injections and a drug called loterine but it's 3 days now and I still have this serious itching around my laps that surrounds the private part .. My bums itch me too despite frequently changing boxers etc...

Mind Everytime I have sex I have used condom... Any recommendations will be good. Thanks

Problem/ disease - Scabies

Solution - Benzyl benzoate

Works like magic, it's a lotion rub it over ur entire body except face. Rub more in ur private part. It will be history in 4 days.

If u don't do this itching will get worst n u will spread to anyone dt u sleep with or share towel with.

Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Hassany4u(m): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Don't waste your money on drugs anymore just buy benzyl benzoate and your itching becomes history
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by EASYGURU(m): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
ogawisdom:

Scabies

Solution - Benzyl benzoate

I dey go buy am like this. Me n OP get same problems
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by ogawisdom(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
EASYGURU:

I dey go buy am like this. Me n OP get same problems

Get it in any pharmacy store, it's a lotion, take bath with warm water n rub in ur entire body except face. Rub more in your private part. It should be over in less than one week.

After soak ur towel in hot water n wash. It's an ectoparasite
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Bayaar02(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
Fragility6:

Reset ur destiny how?

I thought I'll die.
Since then, me and woman don become enemies
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by mecksdasilva: 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Bro is scabies find tetmosol soap,piriton two tablets at night,buy ivermeectine,then Prednisone 10mg in d morning for 1 week most importantly permethrin cream on d affected area
Notaket:

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by IKBARUTEN11(m): 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Goan do your research again
vickydevoka:

Sucking of breast n kissing can't cause private part itching
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by AmbassadoR100(m): 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
Bro.. what you have is called SCABIES gotten from scabies bite.

Go and buy 'benzyl benzonate'

All your clothings needs to be soaked with hot water to kill the germs.

Avoid coming in contact with anyone or sharing stuffs to avoid passing the germs...it's very contagious.

Take Action ASAP!

Notaket:

Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Charx122: 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

Your prick don enter Evil forest ... Wahala ..
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by seyz91(m): 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
cheesy
Waakanda:
Mummy G.O. must hear this.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by seyz91(m): 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
cheesy
Benjaniblinks:
undecided
So you still dey fok for this buhari era
Every Mallam with him kettle
Allow me to call you
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by kgr8mike(m): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

Just use your urine to wash your genital area after bathing and leave to dry. It will disappear. Then thank me latter.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by seyz91(m): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Can you abstain?
Blackie46:
Pls note that condom cannot protect you from STIs 100%. Infact some STIs are contracted by just contact with the vagina fluid. Condoms don't cover every part of your organ and in some cases could tear. Abstinence is the surest way to avoid STIs. Abeg make we get sense this year.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by bizzibodi(m): 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Condom or not ,if you use uncondom finger to finger an infected pussy & later handle your cassava you will catch std.
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Boar16(m): 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2022
Maybe skin allergy.
Get loratadine and prednisolone tablet with hydrocortisone cream...
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Mimiranky: 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Oga let anyone deceive you... U don get staphylococcus.... Just hurry go treat am now o,, cus if e graduate from staphylococcus to staphylococcus aureus, ur own done finish be that.... Go and place your self on one week treatment o
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by TechspeciaIist(m): 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
Emyogalanya:
that's scabies. Very difficult to treat. Look for penicillin. V. Potassium 500,000 it's ₦350. With ketoconazol. Then apply funbact A. I'm currently on the same thing. While it can be transmitted via sex, it can also be transmitted by body contact. It's itching is almost sweeter than sex itself. Also apply benzoyln benzoate
oga true true the thing don do you and na for night the itching dey sweet pass.
But E dey cast person Sha as people go dey see as you dey use hand scratch your penis.
It gets worse when you bath cold water
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by chaloskyx: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
YOU HAVE AN STD GO SEE A DOCTOR AND STOP COMING HERE FOR ADVICE
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by TechspeciaIist(m): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Maxwellisaac:
When scratching does it give you this pleasing urge to go on scratching? Does it produce fluid when an affected area is scratched off?? If yes, na sweetie dey worry you.
I dont know the original name, but it is wind dispersed. It is a viral disease which must have come in contact with your undies, and then permeates into your body. It is very contagious, too. It itches majorly on the public region and ur butt inclusive.
There are times it tend to produce little itching boils on other parts of your body- ur arms mostly.
Get these drugs:
White flygen tablet, fucin tablet, cypro tablet, gentralck injection 1 pack.

the name is scabies, why you dey call am sweetie?
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Sirlancelort(m): 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Try this drugs, it's likely to be a fungal infection ( use continuously for 2weeks due to stubbornness)
Ketoconazole oral 1-1
Loratadine 1-1
Prednisolone 1-1
You should get result after 24hrs, ketoconazole causes a serious headache in other to beat this buy blood tonic to be used after 3hrs of taking the above drugs.
I decided to modify this because I see people telling you to apply this and that, believe it will increase the itching at that moment while ketoconazole is actually killing the fungal.

Thank me later
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Nehyooh(m): 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Zanzibar1:
Omo naa spiritual gonnorreah you get be that
grin
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by Udiculus(m): 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Itchings around the visceral organs. Reach this person on this Watsapp digit...He may have solution to your problem... 08104934153...
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by rolams(m): 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
Infection!
Re: Excessive Itching In Private Parts by silibaba: 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
Notaket:

Castrate it please and know peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer" / Early Pregnancy And Pepper Soup / Fibroids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.